Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

2 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(: - Page 5 Empty Re: Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:56 am

Daren nodded. "Yeah, but I don't have all that much. I have math and mythology." He laughed to himself as he mentioned mythology. Obviously he didn't need to take it, but it would still be interesting if he could learn something else.
"What classes have you got? Or do you have your schedule yet?"

[OMG yessssss]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(: - Page 5 Empty Re: Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

Post  Liz:) Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:40 pm

"Mythology?You don't seem like the type that would be interested in that stuff."Harlow said puzzled, then answered his question."I have to get mine tomorrow."There were now back at the water fountain that was in the center of all the different sidewalks.She turned and looked at Daren." So why are you taking mythology?"
Liz:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:15 pm

"I guess you could say it runs in my family." He said with a said with a smirk, then leaned down and brushed his lips against hers.
"Are you sure about not letting me walk you home? It's honestly not a problem."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:34 pm

"Yes,I'm sure."Harlow said with a soft laugh."Now,you go on in before you catch a cold or something." she said smiling at him.Then on an impulsive urge she leaned up and gave him a kiss so soft it was like a butterfly caress."See you later."she whispered,then turned and started walking back towards the girl's dorms so he would think she lived there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:50 pm

Daren sighed and watched her walk off, hands in his pockets. Honest to goodness he wanted to make sure she got home safely. He wanted to make sure nothing happened to her. He felt like it was his job to protect or something. Which was strange, because it seemed she didn't need any protecting.
As Harlow walked further away, rather than heading towards his dorms he followed her. He figured she didn't need to know he was there, he only wanted to see to it she got to her dorm without any problem. And, he never got her phone number to get ahold of her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:07 pm

As soon as she was sure that Daren would be in the dormitory,Harlow stepped off the sidewalk and headed towards the woods.She stuck to the shadows so no one would see her,and slipped into the thick cluster of trees.Harlow then walked for about another ten or fifteen minutes before she stopped and looked around.This is a good spot. She thought,then reached for her crystal.Harlow pictured in her mind a shack that on the outside looked old an worn down,but on the inside it was as luxurious as a five-star hotel room.When Harlow opened her eyes the cabin was there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:17 pm

Daren followed after her, keeping to the trees when she went into the forest.
Well, this isn't the girl's dorm. He thought to himself as he balanced his way through the undergrowth. The snow was getting rather heavy, so he had no idea what she was doing. Then, she rubbed her necklace and a shack appeared out of nowhere. He had to hold in a gasp. Things appearing out of nowhere was nothing new to him, but he definitely hadn't expected it from her.
What was she? A witch? A goddess? A demon? He didn't think she could be a demon, but anything was possible. He waited a while when she was inside, then took a deep breath(which made him cough because of the cold air) and went to the door, which he bravely knocked on.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:29 pm

Harlow was getting a drink of water when someone knocked at the door.She froze,almost dropping her glass, then very slowly she moved very slowly towards the door.Who would be out in the woods this late at night?Did someone see me make that shack?Oh gosh,what would happen to her if someone did see her do that? Harlow reigned in her overactive imagination as she opened the door.When she saw Daren standing there her jaw dropped open as she tried to think of excuses.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:31 pm

Daren turned and gave her a big, huge, ear-to-ear grin when she opened the door. He immediately flew in and hugged her, whirling her around the room.
"Oh my gods, you're an immortal, aren't you?" He asked excitedly when he set her back down. He didn't even wait for her to answer, just gave her a big kiss.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:40 pm

Harlow pushed him away as he tried to kiss her,and backed away from him too.Her guard was up now because she didn't know if she could trust him with her secret."What are you talking about?" Harlow asked."Nobody can be immortal,and how did you find this place?You followed me didn't you?!" She demanded as a look of horror flashed in her eyes.He knows!If he followed me here he knows I'm not human.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:10 am

A pained look flashed across his face. He blinked in dismay at her.
"I was worried about you, so yes, I followed you. And I saw you. I saw you rub that necklace, then this place appeared. I know you're not human. Maybe not immortal, but you're not human. At least, not entirely. I knew there was something special about you! This is wonderful! Now I don't have to worry." He sighed happily, taking a seat in a chair. He seemed to have forgotten that she had pushed him away, he was just giddy with excitement.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:51 am

Harlow felt like a rat when she saw the pain filter through his eyes,but she had to protect herself from this human.
"First off,this cabin has been here for a while,so you must have been seeing things or the cabin was just hidden in the shadows until you got closer.Secondly,how would it be wonderful if I was immortal?"Harlow said,lying through her pearly white teeth.She really did like Daren and was saddened by the fact that they couldn't be together.Just block your feelings until later,you need to get him out of here.No matter what you have to say or do,get him out. Harlow was surprised when she felt tear prick the corner of her eyes.She turned around quickly and acted like she sneezed as she wiped the tears from her eyes.When Harlow turned back to face Daren her eyes were a cold, emotionless,wasteland.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:49 am

Daren huffed an exasperated sigh. "Oh Harlow, would you quit lying? And don't even try to say you're not, because I know you are. Being the son of gods has it's perks." He propped his feet up on the coffee table, looking at her pointedly, as if daring her to call him liar.
"So what are you then? Goddess, sorceress, angel, what?"

[merry Christmas!!!!]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:57 am

Once again Harlow was shocked.Daren..a...a god?Or something like a god?Harlow went and sat down in a chair across from him,and studied him closely."How do I know you're not lying?"She asked. "And if you are a god,or a son of gods,prove it.You saw what I can do,so I get to see what you can do."she said,admitting that she wasn't what she seemed.

[Ditto + Happy New Year santa rendeer ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:07 am

"Fine. Tell me something, and I'll tell you if you're lying to me. Sadly, everything comes from my mother, Nike. Hephaestus didn't give me any of his - er - qualities." He said with a shrug. "I've also won every contest Ive ever been in. Except for one, I made myself that one." He nodded. It wasn't like he got super strength or speed, just there was always an obstacle for his competitors that let him win. So he avoided competing. For anything, even a girl's affections.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:14 am

"I'm a fallen angel."Harlow said.She placed an extra emphasize on the 'fallen' when she remembered him joking that she wasn't the type to be a fallen angel because she wasn't able to disobey God.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:18 am

Daren's cocky smile changed into a brilliant grin. "You weren't lying. This is wonderful! What's heaven like? I can take you to Olympus sometime if you want, but it's nothing special. The sky's pink." He sighed heavily, as if the thought of a pink sky bored him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:24 am

"It's wonderful?"Harlow asked sarcastically,taking his comment the wrong way."I was kicked out of Heaven!That is the only place I have ever lived!The only thing I have ever done is stand at the pearly gates and greet the newcomers when they came!"she shouted at him as she stood up,tears filling her eyes again."You want to know why I was kicked out?Because I didn't want to be a warrior angel.When any angel get's gold in their wings,they are immediately promoted to be one of God's warriors.I woke up one morning and there was gold in my wings.I was given my first assignment that same day.I had to kill a demi-demon who was only seven."The stress that she had gone through that day was taking a toll on her emotions.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:29 am

Daren looked up at her sadly.
"Yes, but you didn't kill him. And I thank you for that. If it'd been my brother...well, yeah." He stood up and wiped some tears from her face. His voice was calm and gentle, even if she was screaming at him. One thing good about not inheriting from his father's side was that he didn't get angry easily, like his dad.
"I'm sorry. I'm sure today has been hard on you. By wonderful I meant that...well, never mind what I meant. If you hadn't stood up for yourself, I would've never met you. Thanks."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:42 am

Harlow hugged herself against him as the tears continued to fall."I tried telling them that I couldn't kill anyone let alone a child.They wouldn't listen to me.Th-they said that I either had to do it within the next forty-eight hours or...or I would be banished form heaven til I completed the task."She whispered against his shoulder."I told them I'd rather have my wings ripped out than kill anything or anyone.The next thing I knew I was fallen from the heaven's."Her tears had quieted down,but they left her feeling numb.
As she went through what he had said,her mind snagged on something."W-what did you mean by wonderful?"she hiccuped.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:51 am

Daren held her as she cried, stroking her hair.
"Well, I meant that since we're both immortal, we can be together with no worries. I hate having to hide stuff from girlfriends, so I rarely date." He kissed her head and wiped away some of her tears.
"Why don't you sit down? I'll get you some water." He guided her over to the plush chair, then filled a glass of water for her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:55 am

She sat down and took the glass form him when he came back.After taking a few sips she set it down and looked at him."Why does a girl have to be immortal for you to date her?"Harlow asked not quite understanding that part."Being immortal shouldn't ruin your life."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:01 am

"Immortals can only marry immortals. Maybe when I was younger I could have dated with no worries, but I still have to hide my entire life from mortals." He said, sitting down in a chair opposite from her. "It's just easier." He concluded, leaning back.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:12 am

"Oh,that makes sense."Harlow said."And to answer your earlier question,heaven is kinda like they describe it.Pearly white gates,golden roads, choir of angels singing all most all the time.The only thing that is kinda different is that you can really believe in any religion and get in.What counts is what you have done in your life."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:28 am

"Sounds great! That's good. But, I suppose it doesn't work for Greeks. Well, ancient Greeks. They're all in the underworld." He shrugged and smiled at her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next