Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

2 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(: - Page 4 Empty Re: Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

Post  Liz:) Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:11 pm

"So Ally,what have you been up to?"Harlow asked,trying to distract the girl from Daren after she saw his pleading look.
Liz:)

Back to top Go down

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(: - Page 4 Empty Re: Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:17 pm

Ally turned boredly to Harlow.
"I've been shopping, duh." She told her like it was the most obvious thing in the world. She held up her new handbag as proof. She smiled at Harlow and flipped her hair to one side.
"How about you two? I hope you haven't been trying to steal Daren from his fan girls." She winked and looked at expectantly at them both.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:23 pm

"Oh."Harlow said,glancing dismissively at the bag like it was a piece of trash."I was actually just looking around by myself.He's the one who made of choice to talk to me."She said."And technically I wouldn't be stealing anything if there just 'fangirls' and not girlfriends.They should just move on with their lives if he hasn't already made a move towards them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:26 pm

"Besides, Ally, you're the only fangirl of mine seemingly in existence." He pointed out, arching an eyebrow at her. She scoffed and leaned away from him, appalled. Sniffing, she stood and adjusted her purse on her shoulder.
"Well. I should be going." She turned on her heel and left. Daren rolled his eyes and looked at Harlow.
"See why we don't invite her over here?" He asked, grinning boyishly.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:32 pm

Harlow waited til Ally was out of the shop before laughing."Yea,I see what you mean,but you can't blame a girl for liking you."Harlow said grinning when he grinned at her.She yawned then asked," What would you do if no girl liked you?"They were two of the very few remaining customers at the shop, so it made their conversation seem a little more intimate to Harlow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:37 pm

"Its one thing for a girl to like me, it's another for her to stalk me." He laughed and leaned on the table, running his gaze across her face. He made a mental note of it all, the way her eyebrows arched and the creases she got when she smiled. His favorite thing, though, was that she was real.
"If no girl liked me...well, I'm not sure. Probably go out and woo a girl. But I'm pretty good at getting what I want." Daren laughed and leaned back in his chair. He sighed softly and blew some hair out of his eyes.
"What type of guys have you dated?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:40 pm

Harlow yawned again then looked at the clock."So one last question each to wrap the night up?And that's not my question either."She teased.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:43 pm

"Well sure, but it's my turn." He told her with a laugh. "Would you let me walk you home?" He asked casually, glancing at her from the side of his eye as he watched the last person besides them leave.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:48 pm

"Uh,no thank you."Harlow said sadly.She didn't have a home to walk to right now,she needed to find a place to stay or go into the woods and use her crystal to build herself a house of sorts."Now it's my turn.Why did you spend the last two hours talking with me?"she asked,and looked up into his eyes again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:55 pm

Daren looked slightly crestfallen, then nodded. He figured she probably had a good reason, and he was almost certain it wasn't because she wasn't into him.
"Because, what man could resist getting to know the brain inside that pretty little head of yours." He looked at her thoughtfully for a moment. "Okay, last question, promise. May I at least walk you back to campus? These streets can be dangerous." He warned jokingly, gesturing to the virtually dead street.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:58 pm

Harlow bit down on her lip,looking up at him sadly."Well...."she said drawing the moment out,making it seem like she was going to say no again.Her face brightened up quickly,"Since you asked so nicely, yes you can walk me back to the campus."She stood up and grabbed her empty cup,waiting for him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:02 am

His face almost fell again, then beamed right back up as she said yes. He stood and tossed his cup in the trash, then opened the door for her.
"After you, m'lady." He drawled, bowing to her dramatically. He looked up at her from his bow and grinned.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:06 am

"Thank you kind sir."Harlow said with a nod and curtsy.She walked out onto the side walk and they started walking back towards campus."I love this cold weather."she said out loud as she lifted her face to the night sky,her eyes closed.The wind that had been blowing earlier had died down,and when Harlow opened her eyes she saw that it was beginning to snow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:13 am

Daren followed her up, and couldn't help but smile as he watched her. There was just something about this girl that brought out the nice side - the real side - of him. It was almost like she was an angel ( Wink ).
He looked up as it began snowing and then back at her. There was soft, classical music wafting from the restaurant they were beside. The area around them was illuminated by a streetlamp, and he just couldn't pass up a moment like this.
"May I have this dance?" He asked with his usual smirk, though there was a tenderness this time as he held his hand out to her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:18 am

"Yes,you may,but you see we have a little problem.I've no clue how to dance."Harlow said with a sheepish smile as she looked up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:23 am

"Thats fine, just follow me." Daren smiled and pulled her to him. He placed hand on her waist, and held is other to hers. He waited a few moments to get the right pace with the music. Then he began with a simple step back, step forward, and spin. As the music picked up he began to complicate the steps. However, he had her barely touching the ground, so they seemingly floating.
Within minutes they were whirling around the diameter of the street light, twirling so perfectly it looked like a scene out of a Disney movie.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:28 am

Harlow giggled as they dance,having the time of her life.She was proud of herself because she hadn't messed the dance up once yet because she was following him with an expertise that should have been beyond her."You're a great dancer."Harlow said,glancing up at Daren again.Her gaze stopped at his lips again before she looked into his eyes which held the same mirth as her's.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:41 am

"I should say the same, Miss I-Cant-Dance. I can't dance my @ss." He laughed, and his gaze found her eyes. The smirk sort of transformed itself into a small, warm smile. Daren pushed some loose hairs behind her ear, and his fingertips trailed down her jawline to her chin. He tilted it up, ever so gently. For a moment he hesitated, then took the plunge and gently pressed his lips to hers.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:48 am

Harlow was surprised at first,but then ever so slowly her eyes closed.She put both of her hands on his shoulders while she thought to herself.Oh my gosh!My first kiss!I wondered what it was like and now I know.It's exquisite!Am I doing this right?Is there a certain way your suppose to kiss a person?What would the other angel's think if they saw me right now?Harlow just ignored the little voice in her head that was shouting warnings and asking question.She pressed herself closer to Daren,and kissed him back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:05 am

Daren smiled a bit as they kissed, pulling her against him and wrapping his arms around her. He broke away, but the tip of his nose just touched hers. He grinned at her, feeling slightly breathless. His gaze searched hers for no apparent reason, just to look.
"I must say, you're definitely the most beautiful girl I've ever kissed. Or seen. Take your pick."

[*yawns* aww they're so cute I love you Ok. Bed time for me xD g'night!]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:13 am

"Can I take both?"Harlow teased,and pulled back when a group of young teen girl's passed by giggling.Her cheeks turned a bright rosy pink and just so she could still have contact with Daren, Harlow held his hand.

[I know,right?! Razz I need to get to bed too,it's 3:30 am here]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:19 am

Daren laughed and intertwined his fingers with hers. As the teenagers passed, he didn't take his eyes off of her.
"Yeah, I guess both is the right thing." He said with a squeeze of her hand. "Alright, let's head on back." He suggested, beginning to walk forward.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:34 am

Harlow sighed happily,but she was somewhat sad now.She was having so much fun that she didn't want the night to end.She didn't want to be alone.When she was around Daren she didn't feel lonely like she did in heaven.Even when she was in a group of angels she felt alone.Harlow looked up at him as they walked and wondered what it was about him that made her feel like she did.At first she had thought that he was an arrogant jerk,but then she realized that he was acting that way earlier to keep Ally away.He was nice when she wasn't around.And when they had been talking she had seen a sad sense of yearning in his eyes.It was like he was wishing that he could have something that he could never have.Harlow wanted to know what that thing he wanted was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:17 am

Daren caught her looking at him, so he turned and smiled at her. He bent down and kissed her temple and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her close to him. He knew this was a bad idea, but he couldn't help it. He actually connected with her, even if she was a mortal. He felt like a horrid person since this all happened on the first day they had met. What was even worse was that in a few years, or even just a few months, he'd have to break it off. He couldn't let things get to serious.
He hated the rules, but they made sense. Immortals could only marry immortals. And so far, none of the girls he dated ended up being immortal. So he'd break it off before they noticed he didn't age quite like them. Or he'd have to move. He'd never spent a full four years at any high school he'd ever been to, so people didn't notice how he never changed.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:41 am

Harlow giggled when he kissed her again,then pulled her closer.She put her head against his shoulder as they walked.The two had already reached campus and we're nearing the dorm area."So,do you have classes tomorrow?"Harlow asked as she caught saw snowflake in her hand.

[perfect song for the two Very Happy Halo ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next