Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(: - Page 2 Empty Re: Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

Post  Liz:) Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:00 pm

She was about to ask how he knew,when she realized he was joking.She smiled then said,"How do you know I'm not from Heaven?"Harlow purposefully ignored his question because she didn't have an answer for him,How could one explain that they were thrown from Heaven and landed here,without sounding like a crazed lunatic?
Liz:)

Back to top Go down

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(: - Page 2 Empty Re: Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:11 pm

"Because if you were from Heaven, you'd have to be a fallen angel. And you don't seem the type to disobey God." He winked at her, and although to him it was all very true, he happened to know quite a few fallen angels, she wouldn't know that. So he winked to show he was again just joking.

[i'll brb for like 15 minutes. gotta shower xP]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:18 pm

Harlow smiled when he winked then laughed."Right..."she said,while thinking,boy you sure do think you know everything..."So are you originally from around here or not?"she asked and started walking again,knowing he would follow.

[okay Very Happy]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:00 pm

"No, not from here. I've been around though." He told her mysteriously. He took his hands out of his pockets and interlaced his fingers lazily behind his head. Daren looked down at her, and smirked for no apparent reason.

[that took longer than expected xD sorry!]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:10 pm

"Around where?"Harlow asked, insistently.She put her hands in the pockets of her sweater and shivered as the breeze turned into a steady wind.She looked up at the sky and saw that the sun was starting to set.Where am I going to sleep tonight? she thought,then looked up at Daren and saw that he was smirking."What?"Harlow asked,her head tilting to the side slightly.

[it's okay,I was able to finish painting a wine glass for my mom Very Happy ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:19 pm

Daren leaned over and looked her straight in the eye. They were just inches apart, their noses barely touching. "I've been everywhere." He told her with a wink, then pulled back. He chuckled to himself, resuming his previous position while still smirking.

[ohhh fun Very Happy]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:24 pm

Harlow had stopped breathing when he'd gotten closer to her.She shook her head with a smile at his answer and said,"Well aren't we just secretive."Then she laughed again,the sound as light as bells.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:32 pm

"Of course." He replied with a grin. He turned and looked at her when she laughed, his mouth slightly agape.
"Wow, you have a great laugh." He said, turning away and continuing his stroll down the sidewalk.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:40 pm

"Uh,thanks,I guess..."Harlow said,and bit her lip."So what are you going to college for?"she asked before she opened the door to the coffee shop and walked in.A happy sigh escaping her as the heat from the shop surrounded her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:46 pm

"I'm majoring in history." He told her, heading into the coffee shop with her. He went over to the counter, then turned expectantly to her. "What do you want? My treat." He winked and turned away before she could argue.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:50 pm

"Hot chocolate."She said smiling,and waited while he paid and the bartista gave them their drinks. They sat down at a table towards the back,where the lighting was dimmer."Why do you want to study history?"she asked as she took a drink of her hot chocolate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:56 pm

He nodded and ordered two cups of hot chocolate. He didn't need anymore coffee for the day, so he might as well get something good. He paid the cashier and took their drinks over to the table. He waited for her to sip hers before he took a swig of his own.
"I know a lot about it, so it seemed like an easy subject, and I really like it. So it's just a good thing for me." He told her with a shrug, taking another sip of hot chocolate.
"So what about you?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:04 pm

"I'm taking comparative religions,it's something I know a lot about.I guess you could say I was raised among experts on religion."Harlow said,her pale blue eyes sparkling with amusement. Contentedly, she put her drink on the table then reached up and let her hair down.It fell in gentle waves past her shoulders and shone like the sun.She ran her hand through the silky strains then started braiding it over her left shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Daren tilted his head and watched her. He didn't say anything, just watched her fingers fly over the golden waves of her hair.
"Religion, eh?" He commented after a while. "Thats cool, anything specific about it?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:59 pm

"Not really.I just like seeing how certain religion's have evolved over the centuries ,and all the wars that have erupted because of religion."Harlow said and picked her cup up.She took a sip of the brew then continued."I find the Greek mythology pretty interesting too.It seems like they had a god or goddess for everything that happened.It's just unusual how the Greek's worshiped all their different savior's while other religion's only worshiped one."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:15 pm

Daren took another sip, and nearly spit it out when she started talking about Greek mythology. He swallowed and looked at her.
"Yeah, the Greeks were fascinating. And even though the Romans were interesting also, the only thing different about their gods is their names and that the Romans are far crueler and more...disciplinary I guess you could say."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:25 pm

Harlow nodded."Roman's were definitely not nice.I mean,they had the meaner gods,then they also had their kings who would kill innocents just because they didn't believe in his religion."She smiled, "Another difference between the Roman's gods and the Greek's gods is that the Roman's are more romanticized in today's society."Harlow stopped and thought for a moment."Actually if you think about it a lot of things are more sugar coated.Werewolves use to be a thing to fear,a nightmare, just like vampires,but now every girl is wanting to find one and fall in love with it.In the original folklore fairies were killers and now there Disney classics."She rolled her eyes and took another sip of her drink.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:32 pm

Daren blinked at her. "Wow, you know your stuff. But I know what you mean. People forget that mermaids actually dragged sailors to their watery deaths. Instead, they think of red heads singing 'Part of Your World'." He shook his head and sipped his hot chocolate thoughtfully.
"How'd you get to know so much?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:38 pm

"I just like to learn new things."She said nonchalantly.Harlow was proud of herself because she had not once lied to him yet.Sure she wasn't exactly answering his question's but she couldn't answer them truthfully without telling him what she was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:25 pm

"Thats good. Most girls don't." Daren offered her a genuine smile. Not a smirk, or anything with a hidden meaning. Just a smile. He rapped his fingertips on the table and looked at her.
"Theres something different about you. I can't place it, but you're definitely different."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Harlow's smiled faltered as she asked,"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"She never use to care about what people thought of her,but then again she had been among angel's who were always nice and didn't have a mean spirited bone in their bodies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:36 pm

"Its a good thing." He assured her, worried that he might have offended her. Often he didn't care if he offended people, but this was one girl he didn't want to chase away.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:42 pm

"Oh,okay."She said and smiled again."So I got a little game type thing for you.We'll each ask each other question's and we have to answer 100% truthfully."Harlow said and waited to see if he would agree.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:51 pm

Daren hesitated, then nodded. This should be interesting. Hopefully he could just bend the truth, leave out little tid bits if it would give away to much information. Besides, it'd be fun to mess with her.
"Alright, you ask first."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:56 pm

"Why did you start walking with me?"She asked immediately.That was a question that had been forming in the back of her mind the whole time she had been with him,and she wanted an answer to it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next