Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

2 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(: - Page 3 Empty Re: Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:17 pm

"Because you're pretty. And I thought it'd be nice to get to know you better." He told her easily.
"Alright, my turn." He smirked cockily, then tapped his fingers together. "Hmm...let's see." He scrutinized her carefully.
"Is that your natural color, or is it dyed?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(: - Page 3 Empty Re: Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

Post  Liz:) Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Harlow blushed at his reply then laughed at his question."Completely and utterly natural."she said smiling."Huh,what's a good question....?"she asked aloud as she thought."How come you didn't let me pay for my drink?"
Liz:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:40 pm

He thought about that for a moment.
"Because, I was raised a gentleman." He replied, grinning at her. "So, what's the real reason you came here?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Harlow bit on her lower lip as she tried quickly to think of an answer that wasn't a lie."You'll have to give me a second to figure out how to explain it,it's really complicated." she said to buy herself more time.I'm here on business?No,he wouldn't believe that...I have family around here and they recommended the college?No,then he'll probably ask who the family is,but something to do with the college would work...but then again he asked what the real reason I was here for,so if I answer with something about the college it would technically be a lie.Ugh,there is no way to come up with an excuse without lying to him! Harlow thought then decided to go with the simplest answer she could think of."I didn't really chose to come here."She said,answering his question even if it wasn't a direct answer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:41 pm

"I see. Parents then?" He chuckled. He looked at her intently, as if trying to read her. Which, technically, he was. He got the gift of telling when people were lying from his mother. It helped when trying to find cheaters in competitions. So far, she hadn't lied. She left things out, but she hadn't lied. Besides, if things went well he'd probably figure her out soon enough.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:49 pm

"Hey it's my turn."She laughed."So where exactly have you been and what was your favorite place?" Harlow asked.She was surprised that she was having fun with this human,even when she knew there was something...different about him.It was a bad different like Ally,but an unusual different.The only other time she had had this weird feeling inside her was when she had first entered heaven and was around the higher angels.Hmm,I wonder...? Harlow studied him more thoroughly now.He did look godlike in a cute kind of way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:05 pm

"I've been to every continent. My favorite place hands down is Africa. The kids there are so amazing." Daren grinned at her. He didn't often tell people about his trips around the world. Usually when he was in third world countries he did humanitarian work. Of course, when people found out about it, they thought he was just going soft.
"Hmmm let's see now. What is......your favorite food?" He asked with a smirk.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:19 pm

"Favorite food?Huh,um,I guess it would have to be a juicy, red,apple."Harlow said and licked her lips. "Actually any fruit but apples and grapes are at the top.So...what do you parents do?" She asked, trying to see if he was maybe an angel because if he said he had parents then he wasn't but if he said he didn't, then maybe it was something else about him that was calling the mixed feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:23 pm

"My parents? Well let's see. My mom is pretty much good at everything. She's a notorious gambler, so that's where most of her money comes from. My dad is a sort of blacksmith." He grinned at her. So far everything had been pretty easy to answer.
"How about your parents?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:30 pm

"Uh...I don't have a mom and dad."Harlow said quietly and looked down,playing the part of a sad girl. She prayed that Daren didn't ask what happened to them because all she could really say that's truthful is 'I don't know.'Sighing she looked back up at him, careful not to smile.When Harlow saw that his pretty blue eyes were staring at her,like he was trying to see right through her to her soul,she asked."Why do you look at me like I'm something to be studied under a microscope?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:40 pm

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that." He looked at her worriedly. Again, she was telling him the truth but leaving parts out. He thought about her question for a long while, the whole time keeping his eyes on her.
"Because, everyone deserves to be understood. Best way is to just watch them." He told her honestly. That wasn't exactly why he was looking at her so intently, but it was part of it.
"Youre not who you say you are, are you?"

[woah xD tongue twister.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:50 pm

Harlow shifted restlessly under his probing stare then froze at his question. "Youre not who you say you are, are you?" He asked.Harlow shifted her eyes away from his and stared towards the front of the shop as she quietly said,"No,I'm not.Are you?"Her voice strained because she knew even harder questions were to come and she didn't have a clue how she was going to answer those. Harlow dug her nails into the palms of her hands as she waited for him to answer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:00 pm

"I am. I just don't tell everyone everything. But then again, no one really does." The smirk had been erased, now there was only his intent blue gaze. Moat of the time, he was to intense for some people. She didn't seem to shaken by it, though he could tell it made her uncomfortable.
"Do I frighten you?" He asked simply. He didn't think so, but one could never be sure.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:04 pm

"Not frightened."Harlow said then asked,"What do I make you feel like?"Her tone teasing,trying to lighten the conversation up and steer it away from her,or at least change the direction the questions had been heading into.Harlow's gazed dropped to his lips and for the first time in her life she wondered what it would be like to be kissed by a man.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:08 pm

"How do you make me feel?" He repeated, thinking. He saw where her gaze went, and a smile spread across his face. He was well aquainted with girls antics, and when they looked at your lips usually they were thinking about kissing. He had no intentions of defiling her, ever. She seemed to pure for that.
"Lets see. You make me feel...welcome. Like I'm wanted. It's nice." He paused, thinking of a question. "So if I don't frighten you, then what do I do to you?" He asked, smirking his famous smirk. His blue eyes bore into hers, though the gaze was a little warmer and less scrutinizing.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:21 pm

"Well,I'm glad I make you feel that way."Harlow said,and put her chin in her hand as she gazed back at him,her blue eyes losing their earlier caution.
"It's actually weird, how you make me feel."She said as she tried to think of a way to explain it. "I feel nervous,you know like before some big test?But I also feel...free,vivacious,and complete."Harlow said with a shy smile."Why do you smirk so much?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:35 pm

"I suppose that's a good thing." He chuckled. "I smirk because girls like it." He winked at her and leaned back, crossing his legs and putting his hands behind his head. "How do you like it?" He asked her, his voice taking on a more flirtatious tone.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:43 pm

"Truthfully?I find it arrogant.It makes it seem like your better than everyone else."Harlow said with a shrug then added."I also think it's cute.So...yeah,take it as you will.So why else do you think Ally's obnoxious?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:12 pm

"For all you know, I could be better than everyone else." He teased. Of course he didn't think that, but other people sure did. "Ally is one of those fake people. I can't stand fake people. She lies, constantly. And it's only for herself. I can appreciate a liar when they lie for the benefit of others, but she doesn't." He shook his head. "So why'd your hierarchy, for lack of a better word, send you here?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:21 pm

Harlow laughed her bell like laugh again."Strange way of putting it,but truthfully I can't tell you why they sent me here of all places because I don't know why myself.I can tell you was I wasn't allowed to stay.Some people and I got into a little argument over something.Little being an understatement of course."Harlow said then looked at the clock above the counter.It was nearly ten o'clock.They had been talking for almost two hours now."Where were you raised at?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:41 pm

Daren followed her gaze, noting the time. Apparently they liked each others company well enough. He was lucky he didn't have any classes today.
"Fascinating. I don't see you as being the type to get into big arguments." He commented, turning his gaze back on her. "Where was I raised? Well, all over I suppose. My mom traveled a lot, and I was mostly in her care." It was true, his mother did travel a lot. He hadn't missed any Olympics, or any other major sporting event, in the past century. Often his mother would find out where these sporting events were and move there ages ahead of time.
"So I know plenty of languages. What was the argument about?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:48 pm

"When it's something I care about, I will fight for it."Harlow said."Someone tried to force me to do something I didn't want to do,that I refuse to do."
When the bells chimed over the entrance door Harlow looked up and saw Ally.She waved the girl over and scooted her so she could sit with them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:56 pm

Daren flashed her a warning look as Ally made her way over to them. He sighed heavily and gave her a opined smile. Ally happily returned it as she slid in beside Harlow.
"Goodness you two seem to have hit it off." She commented, turning to Harlow. Though her tone was friendly, there was an underlying meaning to her words.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:01 pm

"I guess so."Harlow said,not catching the double meaning.Still smiling she added."You can sit with us if you want."to Ally,then looked at Daren,"You don't mind,do you,Daren?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:06 pm

Daren opened his mouth, but Ally cut him off.
"Of course he doesn't! Right Dare-Bear?" Ally laid her chin on the back of her hands, propping her elbows on the table. Daren narrowed her eyes at her.
"Please refrain from calling me 'Dare-Bear.'" He mumbled, but Ally just grinned stupidly at him. He looked pleadingly at Harlow, unable to take it anymore.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next