Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M]

2 posters

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M] - Page 20 Empty Re: Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M]

Post  Deshychan Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:19 pm

The way his hands worked over her body, sliding upgently made her shiver with pleasure. She hadn't felt this in a long while and it was positivly making her crave it. The way his lips worked with hers, so much compassion behind it, it was setting her hormones to raging,practically setting her alight, just like the fire burning away in the hearth. Having his hand run over her calf, made her twitched with anticipation, trying so desperatly to hold back the feelings raging through her veins. Just having his touch upon her made her crazy, being in the same room as him even made her wild, everything about him send her into overdrive. "You have a point. An excellent point." she smiled upto him, twriling a little of his hair in her finger, as he hovered over her. She could lay like this for hours, days, months, years. Just being with him made time stop, everything went black, just seeing him in the darkness. Always him. He had always been the one to bring her round, when she'd been kidnapped the last thing she had seen was his face, waking up she saw his face, they hadn't been together but she'd gone to him for safety. Then when Dave had attacked her, she wanted him, not anyone else. His hands snaking up her sides, brough her mind back down to him, smiling up to him, kind of enjoying this a little too much. "Hmm" She shivered as his hands trailed further up, his touch so delicatly light, he was so good at pin pointing her spots, his fingers working so precisely. "Well, I have to say Miss Potts. This suits you very well" "Hmm" she mumbled, her eyes closed and she pointed a finger over his lips, trying to makehim shush, just wanting him to work his magic like he'd done before. He fingers leaving a trail behind. His lips met hers and she arched up into it, her one hand resting flat on the back of his head, holding him there to her, she pulled back alittle, but still kissing him, as his hand had moved up to her breast. So he was going for that was he. her lip quivered at the new sensations cursing through her, biting at his lip as she hled back a moan, his hand gripped tighter as she pulled back into the kiss, deepening it two fold. If he kept this up, she surely was not going to last, not like this. Lucky this time that her monthly visiter was over, though it was still risky. But she wasn't bothered by that, all she wanted and knew for definite this time, was him.
She almost grabbed him right back to her when he pulled away from her, only stopping when he began slipping of his jacket. Hmm another strip tease for her, she liked that, alot. Only he didn't continue it, having just removed his jacket, but she didn't complain as his lips founds her skin again, causing her to get lost immediatly in the lust flowing through her. The way they made her stomache flutter with a thousand butterfly wings was astounding, everything about him was. when he tugged at her bra she just giggled slightly, knowing his impatience with these things. He'd rather have her walking around naked than in the lingerie. But he was never so eager to take his of. He'd always been the last one with clothing still on. Maybe it was time to change that. Just as she moved to tuck her hands under his layered shirts, he pulled away from her, she frowned a little dissapointed."come on" She looked at him with a curious look. "You're comin with me" She was a little confused at his sudden change again. He'd done this upstairs, grabbed her and dragged her out to the restaurant and now they were back here again. She squealed when his arms came round her, lifting her up onto his shoulder, she kicked her legs a little, banging her fists lightly onto his back, Giving up when he got to the stairs. Her mind soon took on his trail of though and her rested her elbow on his back, leaning her head into it.
He laid her down so gently upon the bed, the action in itself just a uge turn on, he was being quite adorable, though still with his cheeky side, the side she loved about him so dearly. She smiled up to him, holding the can of cream onto the bed. when he reached for it, she moved it away from him, "Nah ahh!" she spoked with a sly tone wagging a finger at him, then squirted it into his face again. Not really caring if it went everywhere. she sulked a little when he took it from her she pouted a little, though laughed shortly after and placed her hands upon his chest. "So, what are your thoughts?" she smiled, one side lifting up more than the other. "well i was thinking .. howmuch i want you right now" The way he hung over her, made her want it even more, so close yet just out of reach. "I'm done working. I don't want to see another piece of paper for the rest of the night. The only thing I want to focus on now is you. All I want…is you" she reached up to his face, wiping away the cream, then smearing it over his lips with two fingers. Chuckling slightly when he gently bit them, growling at her in a playful way. "Looks like we're both on the same plate here" Her voice was soft and alluring. The pecks he then placed upon her lips, the taste of the cream upon them, she licked some of it off. "That's it" she sighed rolling her eyes. "Then stop talking, its distracting me" she pushed at him, making him fall onto the bed, his arms wrapped around her so she fell onto him, she laughed resting her head upon his chest, then sat up upon him. Sitting just on his waist line, her nimble fingers working up under his shirts, trailing across his skin, as she pulled up his shirts, he lifted his arms for her, though not before he grabbed at her as she traced her nails over his sides, making his muscles tense up, she could feel his abs under her, making her heat up just a little, so aroused by him right now. she laughed at him grabbing her hands, stopping her from her little games, pulling her down onto his chest, almost knocking the breath from both of them. She kissed him as he reached for it, giving him what he wanted them pulled back up from him. "Stop it, you're going to get undressed, weather or not you just want to kiss me forever. Your over dressed and its bothering me." she placed a hand on his chest pushing him down into the bed. "Now just behave" She spoke playfully, again attempting to remove his shirts. This time being more sucsesful. she smiled down at his body of art, he was so perfect in everyway. she ran her hands over him, up his chest, then leaned down giving him gentle butterfly kisses up his center line, working up to his lips. her butt stuck out as she moved up, her position moving too, then finaly landing upon his lips, her legs now entwined with his as she lay right ontop of him. She left him in a haze of her rather passionte kiss, having slipped her tongue into his mouth. She left his lips moving to grab the cream from the night stand, only having to stretch quite far, her pelvis almost bumping him in the face, surely he wouldn't mind that though.
Deshychan
Deshychan

http://viceroybutterfly.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M] - Page 20 Empty Re: Deshy-Alpha (IronMan) [mature content 18+ Rated M]

Post  Alpha Female Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:50 pm

He laughed when she sprayed him again, she was just out for revenge on him. He just shook his head as she wiped it from his face only to dab it on his lips. Unable to completely resist two of his favorite sins he gently bit her finger tasting the sweat cream and giving her a little growl. Looks like we're both on the same plate here… He leaned down to kiss her as she licked off the sweet stuff from his lips. ..then stop talking, its distracting me He fell as she pushed him over and held her hips in his hands as her head rested on his chest, his heartbeat starting to quicken from his normal resting beat to something a little more stronger. Her hair was still up from this morning when she went to the offices, as beautiful as it was when it was pulled into a bun, it was even more so when it just fell naturally, and he wished that she wore it like that more. But if she was really on the same plate as him, it would be down in no time. He felt her sit up and start moving the ends of both of his shirt up and knew what she wanted. He grinned and as the shirts rose higher he rose his arms up above his head, again enjoying the controlling side of her more than he usually did. As her fingers trailed over his sides he grabbed her hands with a giggle as it tickled the skin there. He pulled her right back down to him a gust of breath escaping between them and leaned up to her as she leaned in to kiss him only to feel nothing as she pulled from him. He pouted and narrowed his eyes playfully at her. Stop it, you're going to get undressed, whether or not you just want to kiss me forever. You're over dressed and its bothering me He smiled. "I never disagreed to getting undressed, you just have to stop tickling me." He lifted his arms again as she pulled the shirts from him. A wave of cooler air came over him, but his torso still released the heat that resembled the fire from downstairs. The reactor giving off the only light in the room now that it was past dusk. He smiled up at her as she admired his torso, knowing that she could never resist it. His head tilting back as his skin quivered slightly under her butterfly like kisses up the center line of him. He only snapped out of it when her lips reached his, but even then he was slow to coming back. His hands began to drift down to her butt, pointing straight down as his finger tips gripped the underside and he pulled her up to him as he fully snapped out of it returning her kiss, with more passion than she did, going nearly insane as her tongue slipped in past his lips. He was just about to turn animal when she pulled away sticking her waist and pelvis in his face. He just froze, staring at it and his nose poked just above the very sensitive area. He grinned and gave a gentle nip there with his teeth as she yanked back with the can in her hand now. "Be careful what you tease the dog with Pep" He said with a wink seeing the surprise on her face. He chuckled and shrugged at her then made a quick reach for the can snatching it for a brief moment and taking a hearty amount in his mouth, his cheeks puffing up like a chipmunk as he ate it before she snatched it away from him. "Hey, You have to share" He said with a full mouth before he swallowed and was able to talk normal again. "You know what a nice turn on is?" He asked with a wink and sat up brushing his bare torso over her lacy one, pressing himself against her as she sat a little higher than he did he looked up at her resting his chin on her breasts. "Dominance. God do I love it when you push me around" He said with a smile. "But only enough to get me goin" He said with a smile and his hands stroked each cheek. "But you miss. You get kinky and that's an incredible turn on. And as much as it frustrates me..teasing is another big one." He grinned and his hands got tight on her cheeks and he fell back to the bed again placing a very hungry and very wild kiss on her lips. His hands coming around the back of her playing off his search for a way to undo the bodice that blocked him from his needs. Finding the hooks he smiled against her lips quickly before passing his tongue through her lips, locking her to him as he expertly undid her corset. At the last latch the article fell loose but didn't come off because of her position. His hands now slipping up her bare torso making a beeline right for her hardened breasts. Massaging them in time with his kisses, his grip tightening when a wave of hormones amped him up and he drove his hips right up into hers finally starting to get moans now breaking through his sore vocal cords. He wished that his hands could be in more than just two places at once. He would have just pulled her hips down into his, he was already starting to feel himself get harder, but his jeans restricted him a lot. The frustration only drove his hips into hers more, even going through the motions if he wasn't wearing pants. Grinding his hips against hers with moans erupting in his chest.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:05 am

As she reached for the can she looked back to him, seeing the look on his face, she was being quite mean to him, just sticking it right in his face. "Your the one tickling me all the time, payback" she smiled, then felt it as his nosed was pressed into her sensitive area. She gasped, sucking in a lung full of air. "Be careful what you tease the dog with Pep" she laughed slightly, though was cut short with a squeak when he nipped at her she fell back onto him, falling higher up this time, sitting just below his ribs, her legs laying either side, her knees almost under his armpits. she raised an eyebrow at him, just sitting there ontop of him, staring down to him with her blue orbs. when he grabbed for the cream she pulled back, though a little too slowly, he grabbed it from her and she sighed, watching him as he squirted it into his mouth. She smiled at him laughing as she shook her head at him, he was cute in an odd way. She snatched it back from him. "Hey, You have to share" She gave him a look out the cornor of her eye. "I don't have to share nothing" she spoke, still looking out the corner of her eye at him, she laughed slightly. The squirted some into her mouth. turning back to look down at him "You know what a nice turn on is?" she coughed almost choking on the cream at that. Not having expected him to say anything. She swolled it then looked down to him. She fell back a little, holding herself up on her knee,hovering just over his hips, as he pressed himself into her, she smiled down to him, her hands resting upon his shoulder blades, holding him up to her. "Dominance. God do I love it when you push me around" Her smiled slipped to something a little more mischieveious, so he liked it when she pushed him around did he. He'd wish he'd never said that now. "But only enough to get me goin" "Hmmm" She smiled, looking down to him. "But you miss. You get kinky and that's an incredible turn on. And as much as it frustrates me..teasing is another big one." She laughed softly. "Well looks like you've got alot of teasing ahead of you with me" she smiled pressing her finger ontohis nose, then reached down to rub her nose against his. She squeaked slightly when his hands grabbed more of her butt, only making her crave more for him. She pressed against him, dropping the can of cream on the bed, when he pressed his lips into hers. His was fierce, but in a good way, the way he was kissing her made her feel alive. She kissed him back though not near as much matching his intensity, he was really going for it this time. Realizing she'd practically starved him of everything. she felt it as his hands worked up behind her, tracing over the corset and she knew what he was going for, this time, she wouldn't stop him. she smiled against him as he did, feeling that he'd worked it of in quite a quick time, he wasn't hanging around. her head would have fell back as his hands worked their magic over her breasts, though with his lips locked with hers, she pressed into him, droping down so her pelvis landing upon his, her hands held him round the sides, gripping at his love handles, well in a way since he was just all muscle. The moans reminating from his chest just made her pressed more against him, working her tongue in sync with his. feeling it as he began griding agaist her, feeling herself get excited down there, even getting a little wet. She pushed against him, making him lower down upon the bed, though she broke the kiss, only to trail them down his chest, reaching it trousers, the ripped the belt from them, making it snapp as she had pulled it so hardd from the loops, throwing it toe the ground, she smiled up to him, then licked her tongue just above his trousers, she moved, pulling his trousers from him, her hands trailed down his legs as she moved them away from him, freeing him a little from his cage. Usually he'd take care of himself and her, but this time, she was going to do it. moving back up to him, she felt him try to sit up, only she pressed her hand to his chest, pushing him back down shaking her head at him. She kissed him, then moved back down removing his boxers for him, completely freeing his man hood, She was quick to move back up, situating herself just above him, not wanting to hurt him. She leaned on his chest smiling down to him, then pressed her lips into his. She'd already removed her corset, dropping it to the floor with his trousers. she slowly pulled back from the kiss, nibbling his lip as she slid back and upto sit upon him again. He was completely naked under her, and it kind of gave her a little more confidence in herself. She reached over for the can of cream with a sly smile, then squirted it downhis center line. she lowered herself, sticking her ass up in the air, wiggled it slightly for his sake, then licked the cream from him, catching his lips as he pulled her right up to meet them. She smiled against him, making his lips open with her own, then stuck her tongue in, still with the cream in her mouth, just sharing it with him. His arms came round her lower back, then his leg came up and he rolled her over onto her back, still keeping the kiss. she pulled back just to look at him, and in that moment, she knew what was about to go down, seeing it relfected in his own eyes. Her hands moved down his chest holding him by his waist, her hands flat upon him there, she gave him a slight sheepish smile. He suddenly broke the stare, taring his eyes from her, pulling of her pants, though she helped him, arching her butt from the bed and pulled her leg out then kicked it off, all in record time and he pressed into her with a smooth motion his lips finding hers at the same time, the motion made her back arch, moaning from under his lips, quivering aginst his, even biting his lip as she shuddered. she'd tensed up as he'd entered, but relaxed not shortly after, lay back onto the bed, holing him down to her, her hands pressed onto his but cheeks, holding him there for a second, then let him pull back, and push into her again. Just making her moan with the full pleasure now running through her, moving with each movement he made against her, pushing her pelvis up as he pressed into her, She could feel herself getting wetter with each thrust he made. she could feel how much he'd been wanting this, the way he worked agaist her with a ferocity, just made it all the more pleasurable for her. Nothing else really mattered to her anymore, not with him inside of her. she'd thought of it when he'd just sued his fingers, though she had not expected this at all. His hands worked their way over her bodice, feeling her every curve and muscle, a light sheen of sweat covered her skin now. His hans moved to her breasts pressing them against her and massged them with his movements inside of her. She could feel herself getting close to realeasing and even him too, the way he twitched. His motions got quicker and deeper and that just set her off, with a sigh and a moan she went limp, the release sending a wave of relaxation over her. He stayed inside of her. his hands either side of her, his head dropped and he panted along with her. He slowly pulled out and landed onto the bed at her side, with a sigh of relief. she smiled and leaned over to kiss him gently, running her fingers over his chest. she dropped her head to his shoulder,lying against his side, her skin sticking a little to his as they laquered with sweat, though she lay there in a heaven next to him, still lingering in what had just gone on. she breath deeply, then layed her hand across his chest, rolling over onto him, resting her chin upon his chest, just over the reactor. Which hadn't even bothered her during intercourse, actually she'd forgotten about it. she smiled up to him, trailing her figners over his facial hair. "I love you" she spoke her voice soft and a little breathless still. She pulled up, placing her hands flat on the bed either side of his head and gave him a long sensual kiss, his hands working their way back down to her ass, holing her up against him.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:30 pm

When she broke the kiss he growled in distaste but it was cut short by her lips trailing down his chest. His breaths were sharp, the pleasure making his heart beat wildly and his lungs couldn't keep up. His skin twitching as she reached the sensitive area of his waist. Dangerously close to another very important part of him his whole body tensed up and his toes curled up at her gentle touch. He pulled his head up and watched her, his eyes shooting open wider when she ripped his belt from his waist, arching his hips up a little to make it smoother. "Damn girl" He said with a grin and his head fell back to the pillow when her tongue ran over the tingling skin. Now feeling a draft coming over his skin as the denim slid down his legs, how turned on can one person get? Tony felt like he was just going to explode. This was unlike any other time he's spent with a woman. Not even close. He moved to sit up when he felt her hand on his chest and he fell back with a nice shove from her and he could only smile. The heat still came off his body like a radiator. Even more so when she slipped his boxers from him. His skin felt like it had been engulfed in an invisible fire, making the air that hit it seem ice cold. He shuddered just as she came back up for a kiss. His hands found her body again as his eyes were held shut by just the sheer pleasure he felt.
Her skin was just as smooth as he remembered, like ivory silk under his work calloused hands. Sure they weren't as soft as the next guy's hands, years of work had done their damage to the skin's surface there. But his touch was as gentle as it would be with a newborn child. But could easily turn into vice grips in the blink of an eye if provoked. His feather light touches made their run over her bare torso, putting the image in his mind's eye for his lids were closed and savoring each touch, taste and moment. As she leaned away from him his eyes slowly opened beaming up at her. From the corner of his eye he could see her take the can in her hands and a grin stretched across his face. He laid back again as she made a line with it down the front of him, biting his lip with a slight moan at how close the line came to his pelvic region that only begged for her, much like the rest of him. His whole body ached to feel her, intensifying as she began the trail up the creamy line, not even giving her a chance to get it all off before his hands came around her arms and pulled her right back up to lock his lips with hers. His touch had turned into pleasure-filled vice grips at that point, holding her to him. His kisses animalistic and untamed. He could taste the sweetness of her and the cream as her tongue danced with his. His hands drifted from her eyes, the feathery touch coming right back but still held her waist firm in his grasp. His body shifted as his leg came up slightly to make her roll over as he did. Never losing her lips in the movement, holding her closer with each movement until he was above her when she pulled away.
His wild eyes locked on her's, unmoving as he stared into them, his hand coming up and tucking her bangs to the side from her eyes. His hand then cupping the side of her face as her hand laid over it. Seeing what he wanted now, staring right back at him in hers. He felt her hands trail down his chest to his waist, the touch confirming his suspicions. He --a little reluctantly-- tore his gaze from hers as his hands moved down to the waist line of the underwear. Pulling at them as her hips arched towards him and soon the garment was on the floor like the rest of their clothing. Tony's sweat hung onto his hairline both on his head and face, and on his eyebrows, dampening his skin and giving it a sensual shine. He snaked back up and his lips met hers once more, positioning himself to go in for the kill. The sensation's obviously making her nervous, for the last time she felt something like this it ended up scarring her for life. But he put more into the kiss to help her relax, taking it as slow and as smoothly as he could. He was nervous as anything at this point, moving in then pausing for a brief moment to gather the courage to let her take him. He felt her tense and froze until she relaxed, letting her mind relax and make her realize that it was only him. A very deep moan escaped his lips as he felt her relax and her body took him. This was like the first time all over again, minus the pain. This feeling was nothing compared to the women he's been with, the deep feelings he had for Pepper only made it a hundred times better. He held his pelvis into her as she held him there, letting her take the reins a little until she felt completely comfortable with what was happening. His lips found their way down her neck to her collar bone, slowly kissing down the line. When her grip let his hips come back he slowly pushed into her again, the motion holding more strength than the last and going much deeper. Her moans telling him to keep it up, and he gladly obliged. When her pelvis pressed against him, his body jerked with a pleasure filled shudder. His hands held her hips where they were, feeling her flex under his touch and his thrusts into her. His forehead pressed into her shoulder as his breaths mixed with soft moans only getting louder as the pressure began to build inside him. His hands finding her breasts once more as his hips relaxed and fell into her, now moving faster. Her body going limp just before he grunted his release and his head fell just on her chest. His whole body heaving as he tried to catch his breath, his muscles shaking as he trembled. His body couldn't hold him up any longer and he slowly pulled from her before falling to the bed on his back, still panting hard like he had ran a hundred miles. As she leaned in to kiss him he couldn't even react other than his arm wrapping around her from under her shoulders his other free hand raked through his wet hair, the dampness making it clump together. He was in his own little world of bliss now. Only to be brought out of it when she rolled on top of him, making his breaths slow with a weight now on his diaphragm. Which didn't bother him. The blue light of the reactor reflecting off of her skin as well as his. The light leaking through her cleavage, he angled his head up and put a meaty bicep under his head as his arm bent back under his head. As she smiled up at him he returned it, his teeth parted as he still tried to catch his breath. I love you. Her breathlessness made him chuckle, the breaths gusting out of him as his lungs tried to catch up to his heartbeat to slow it down. "I love you too baby" He said breathlessly as she hovered over him. Meeting her lips with his in a kiss full of passion, love and desire. He was far from finished with her. Now that his body had the chance to have her…he was hooked, his body and mind screamed for more. His hands made their trail down her back only to grab her ass in his hands making her waist come down and up against him.
After a long kiss he got his second wind, ready to go for another round. He pulled away from her for a moment, feeling something bubbling up inside him. A huge happy smile grew on his face, big and toothy. He began to giggle, then it turned into a laugh as he rolled over again towards the edge of the bed locking her in another kiss. His big beefy arms wrapping almost completely around her body. He had never been this happy in his life, and the happiness in his system sparked at his fingertips like electricity, the humming of the reactor grew in intensity and glowed a little brighter as he rolled over again this time sending the both of them over the side of the bed onto the floor. Tony landing on his back so he cushioned her fall. The fact that they were so wrapped up in each other and her squeal as she fell with him only made him laugh against her lips and hold her tighter against him. He was finally with the one he wanted to be with his whole life. The one he dreamed of for years. "God I love you so much" He said happily and placed quick happy pecks down her neck the floor beneath him dampening with his sweat. "I wish this night would never end." He whispered against her skin and gave her gentle love bites. His hands came up and wrapped around her arms holding her body away from him so he could try and get every inch of skin he could reach. He managed to scoot down enough so that her one breast dangled just above his lips. Just only touching the sensitive skin there, his hot breath washing over it. He felt her hand in his hair and heard her suck in a breath at the touch. He smiled and his lips came up and pecked the small bit of pink skin that stuck out. Her grip getting a little tighter in his hair, pulling a little he smiled again and knew that this would be very fun for him. His head came up and his mouth wrapped around that sensitive circle of skin and flicked at it with his tongue while he sucked and bit on it. Staying there for a good while, leaving a nice hickey to darken that skin. Moving right to the other and doing the same.
He sat up, his eyes never leaving hers as he got to his feet. Their bodies never coming apart from each other as he turned and pressed her against the wall. His hands on her hips instead of before where they were on either side of her head. But that didn't mean that he wanted to try…maybe now that she knew he wasn't there to hurt her like the guy before, he could really give her something to remember that would block out that horrible experience. His hands found hers as he kissed her, keeping her mind on him and he slowly brought them up to either side of her head. She felt her tense up a little nervously and tried to pull from him. "Pepper. It's okay. Keep your mind on me" He whispered softly. "It's only me" He said softly and felt her relax under his touch as his lips moved against hers. Slowly they unstuck themselves and found his again as his body pressed against hers, his legs between hers entering her once more. The height difference making it easy for both of them. His lips broke from hers as his hips began thrusting again and the pressure building inside him once more. When he felt himself get closer to releasing he pressed his whole body flush against hers, hitting the deepest spot he could, moaning her name in her ear feeling himself climaxing and the same release as before. But even then he didn't stop, and wouldn't stop unless she told him. His second wind was always stronger than the first, which is what really kept his reputation alive with women. He wouldn't get burned out like many other guys after the first round.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:09 pm

"I love you too baby" She smiled at him, loving all those names he called, her, beautiful, babe, kitten. She loved them all, but not as much as she loved him right now. Not only because of what had gone down between them, but in that she knew how much she truely loved, him, how she'd held back on her feelings so harshly. She kissed him with a higher passion filled kiss than she'd ever given him, not even careing now when he pulled her down to him, nothing matter anymore, she just wanted him.
The kiss lasted some time before either of them even broke for air. Though he broke it, pulling back from her and just beamed up to her, she smiled, her fingers trailed over his facial hair, just staring right at him, seing that smile come across his lips, made her draw back alittle, just wondering what he could be planning now, he seemed so much more alive than before, even after what they had done, he glowed with a new sence of love, and even wanted more. Heck even she kind of wanted it again, having him inside of her just , made her feel so much towards him, forgetting how much she'd ben craving this for some time, now after that length she was craving it more so. She just smiled as his arms wrapped around her, holding her right close to him, then he rolled over, so that he was above her, half expecting him to take her once more, though he just laughed and was starting to worry her a little, what was this amazing guy up to that was making him chuckle so much. He rolled over again and she squealed as she felt them fall from the bed, trying to push away from him, only falling onto him as he hit the floor, she couldn't help but laugh, resting her head against his chest. "God I love you so much" She pulled up to look at him, giving him a very caring smile. She went to speak only to be silenced by his kisses down her neck, bringing her back round to her lust filled mind. "I wish this night would never end." "hmm, it dont.. have too.. stop" She spoke a little breathlessly, trying to talk through the kisses he placed along her neck. He was so dang good at distracting her mind, she shuddered as he began to nip at her skin, making her crave for more than just that, she wanted him again, inside of her, the kisses not near ebnnough for her at this moment. Though he had other ideas, holding her up over him, she looked down at him, her hands upon his shoulders. Moaning as his tongue licked out at her nipple, her hands went to his head, running through his hair, only indicating him to go further, her ahnds gripped tighter as his mouth wrapped around her brest his toungue licking out at her hardened nipple and she could feel herself getting ready for him once more, and at the same moment, he pulled away, only to take her other one, doing exactly the same, she rubbed agaisnt him at the motion, wanting something else, and he seemed to get the idea, as he pulled her up then spun her round pressing her back against the wall. Her eyes flicked open and she gasped. She twicthed from under him, her mind suddenly remembering what had happened last time, though she fought against that, knowing that it was Tony, no one else, but him. Even as he kissed her she wasn't feeling it, all she could think of was that night, trying to push him of her, though he just held her there, trying to get her to relax, keeping his lips locked with hers. It worked a little, but she couldn't forget it and she pushed at him again, this time he broke the kiss, but stayed pressed against her, her hands trailed over his ahir. "Pepper. It's okay. Keep your mind on me" She sighed, trying to focus on him in her mind, focus on what they'd just done and she relaxed At that he moved back to working upon her lips. He pressed agaist her, pushing hr legs open with his as he pulled closer, then he was inside of her again. She moaned as he moved deeper, hitting a spot he'd not done before, and she practically went limp, only his body holding her upon the way, her legs came u[p wrapping aroing him, helping him with each inward thrust, to penatrate deeper, she felt herself get closer to the realse much sooner than the last, and she didn't want it to be over, though the more he pressed into her the harder it was for her to hold it and she eflt it go and felt him not long after hers. She'd expected him to stop, but the release only made him move faster and harder into her, her hands rested on his shoulders and she moaned, leaning forward on him, wrapping her arms around his neck, and whispered his name into his ear, begging him not to to stop, she felt him smile agaist her, pushing into her harder, making his hips hit hers with a sounding bump of bone against bone, her back hitting the wall at the same time. The skin on her back stuck to the wall, with her sweat, moving a little with each thrust he made into her, pushing her up then as he pulled back she dropped down a little, only to be slammed up as he pressed into her again. The wall soon making her back hurt and she pushed away from it, making his steps fall back, but he stayed inside of her, she grinded agsint him as he walked, keeping the motion going as he fell backwards onto the bed. She pulled him up so they were sat locked together on the edge of the bed, she moved against him as he twitched his pelvis up to her, locking her lips with his as she grinded upon him, her legs wrapped behind himIn this position he hit different spots inside of her, each trust sending a new wave through her, she could feel it as it surfaced, she tensed making the hole tighter, the feeling more pleasurable for the both and she relased again, feeling him twitch inside of her she jkept it going for him, tensing up a little for him then stopped at feeling him ejacualted inside of her, she breathed heavy, clinging onto him, still holding the kiss, staying sitting upon him, with him till inside, slowly she began moving agsint him once more, rolling her hips over him her chest bumping his with the motion and it soon sped up again. "ohhh." HSe moaned her head falling back, his hands holding her agsint him as he pushed against her , her fingers dug into his back, making him growl and just push harder into her, she moaned against , then dropped agsint him the realease coming to soon for her, her still moved inside of her, shortening and quickening the motion untill he was ready to let go. She rolled off of him and onto the bed, laying down as she tired to cath her breath, then perred over to him, her hand running over his chest as she came up behind him. "Your too amazing" she spoke softly, then leaned round to kiss him.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:43 pm

When her legs came around him he smiled against her lips for a brief second, his one hand wrapping tightly around her thigh as he kept at it. Uttering some dirty profanities as he did just to keep her going. But when she leaned against him off the wall and whispered his name his whole body shot tense. Like he'd been turned to stone but kept moving, all of his muscles flexing and his strength increasing twofold. Thanks mostly to the reactor. At this rate, he was only getting more intense, the woman just couldn't stay satisfied, which wasn't a bad thing. The moments when she dropped down he would drive his hips right back up into her; keeping her in the game. Plus he liked the moan she made when he would give one good strong thrust, one that even made him grunt from the force behind it. He couldn't help but let a lustful smile slip from him and he pressed his lips to her neck. When he felt the big shift in weight falling towards him he had to catch his footing as she pushed off the wall. At least she told him when it was time to start something new, even if it wasn't with words. Actions always spoke louder. But she had turned the tables on him, in a very good way. Initially, he was the one in control, but as he fell to the bed with a bounce he knew that he was taken over by the beautiful redhead locked onto him. The longer they stayed locked together like this, the more intense it got, the more feeling surfaced; it was then he knew that this was the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. Just her. No one else.
The way she sat and tensed up on him sent his head back with a moan only to have his head pushed back locking his lips with hers. Breaking the lock as she sat up a little more on him as he released again, his energy draining quickly, the reactor just ready to kick in. He didn't think it would until she dug her nails into his back. Then it seemed like someone attached jumper cables to it and he suddenly came alive again with a loud growl and a very strong thrust against her waist. Even surprising himself now by his strength behind his hips. Never releasing on the first thrust but this time it was just so much that he did. His hands held on as long as they could until she was out of reach when she fell to the bed. He was left sitting there in a daze. Never feeling this good after sex. Ever. He felt her hands trail over his chest as she leaned over him from behind and he placed his hand over hers looking over at her, his shoulders rising and falling with his breathlessness. You're too amazing He twisted around so he could wrap his arms around her, cradling her in his arms as she fell down to him when their lips met. "Mmmm, but You." He had to take a couple more breaths. "You were unreal" he said and his sides heaved as he fell back with her resting on his chest. "I'd keep going but I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack" He chuckled and his hands rested on the small of her back as she laid on top of him again, her wetness just below his belly button. "But Pepper, that doesn't mean you broke the great Tony Stark." He said looking down at her then rolling right back over and straddled her. "Then who will be the one with the big head?" He asked with a wink then bit his lip at the innuendo he just uttered. "That sounded wrong" He said with a grin. "But both of mine are pretty big amirght?" He asked with a grin and his hands trailed up her sides then back over her stomach. Just touching every inch he could reach. As much as his body told him to stop, that he needed to relax he wasn't going to let himself give up so easily, she would never let him live it down. He knew he could push out one more round. Maybe not much but enough to make her go crazy and help himself wind down. As winded as he was he pressed on, despite her telling him otherwise. He knew she didn't mean it, she never wanted him to stop. As his hands wandered slowly across her body he leaned forward, bearing weight down on her just enough so she couldn't sit up to meet him halfway. He reached next to him and found the can of whipped cream. Still cold and shook it up with a grin. "You're up" He said with a grin still holding her hip down to the bed. She opened her mouth to speak and he sat his waist down on hers pressing his index finger to her lips, "Shh..". It was soft, all of his movements were slow now, and gentle..but awakening all of her senses. Things building on themselves now instead of being hit all at once like when they started. When he took his finger away it traced down her chin, then her neck and down her center line to her belly button. The touch so light it sent her skin twitching on her stomach. The can in his other hand had stopped shaking and he gave her a grin as his finger came up on the nozzle, tilting the can upside down above her collar bones, shooting out little dollops about an inch or so apart from each other across that line. Then two larger ones on the peaks of her breasts and the same dotting pattern down her center line all the way to her region, having to lift up his own hips to reach there and back off a little from her. He let the can roll out of his hand back onto the bed and his fingers traced down her sides, making little circles as he went. Leaning down once more he began on her right collar bone, kissing and sucking up each dollop he left, staying on a couple long enough to leave a mark. Getting every last bit of the sweetness up from her skin. When he came to her chest her nervous whimper told him that she was sore there, probably because of how he practically sucked and bit them raw. He looked up at her but only with his eyes, not moving his head and offered her a smile. "I'll be gentle" he said with a smile his eyes moved back down to her chest. His softest kisses he could muster up along with the softest touch of his tongue, he was able to lap it all up with little complaints from her. But when he reached that center line, he could see her grip the blanket out of the corner of his eyes and he smiled against her skin. His teeth grazing the surface and his nose crinkling up. As slow as he was going it was making her go crazy, both hormonally in a good way and her patience wasn't sure what to do with itself. He could pick that up from her. Now was time to really drive her up the wall, his hand came around and between her legs. Not doing much other than his hand cupping the curve of it, his thumb dangerously close to the highly sensitive spot. He looked up at her and arched an eyebrow at her expression she gave him. She was ready to lose it, in a more animalistic way. He stared right at her as his thumb began to make slow circles over her clit. Watching her face carefully as it struggled to hold the glare she gave him, her features twitching and he put a little more into it. "Remember I can play too" He said with a wink and without even hinting it he slipped a finger in and watched her head flop back into the bed with a squeaky moan, her head disappearing from his point of view behind her breasts. His lips came back down to her midsection, this time being a bit more rough but still all of his movements were in slow motion. Savoring every bit of it he could. He did the same as before only sucking on a couple spots leaving a faint mark on her skin. He'd gone and slipped another finger in and his strength behind it increased enjoying the sound of her moaning like she was, his name thrown in the mix now and again. His name was what he enjoyed most. Yeah he's heard it moaned to him before, but not in her voice. Not like this. He'd have to really work for it, and he was ready to. But not just yet, he scooted back a little and leaned his head down to her pelvic region, his tongue replacing the work of his thumb but still keeping his fingers inside her. Of course, it didn't compare to what had just been there. But isn't that what teasing is about? Making one want something better but have to go through the process? And this was all part of that process. She tasted just as sweet as what he finished sucking off of her skin, but this got the very same treatment. He felt himself start to tire, his body not complying with his hormones and his willpower, he removed his fingers and replaced it with what she really wanted. Still hard as anything of course, he very slowly entered her for the last time before his body just shut down on him. As he did he moved back up and put his lips right by her ear, his face just touching hers in spots. His hot breaths were deep and even his own moan sneaked out with hers as he slowly began grinding his hips into hers. "…Oh god Pepper…" He moaned quietly in her ear, the hot breath from his lips left its moisture on her skin. He liked going this slow…it made the feelings a hundred times better on his end, and from the noises she was making it was doing a doozy on her too. His hands were planted on either side of her shoulders on the bed. Anchored there, flexed on the bouncy surface of the bed, the mattress so giving that he had to almost keep his balance making the muscles in his arms and shoulders ripple with each minute movement. Each time his hips pushed forward the muscles would tremble, he dropped his shoulders and arched his back bringing his head back down next to hers. Waiting to hear her say his name again. His movements may have been slow but he would push as far as he could and hold it there moving his hips a little from side to side before pulling back, doing it over and over again but they held a lot of strength behind it. He got so lost in the pleasure that his thoughts became words, "Say my name" He moaned and he shuddered at her saying the words. "My full name…" He moaned slowly, pushing a little harder into her. When she did he lost it, letting his body just go with the fumes he was running on at this point. His movements getting a bit faster, but definitely harder. The pleasure was incredible, his head snapped around and he latched onto her sweetspot under her ear like a leech to skin. Moaning and grunting as he sucked on the sweet skin there before releasing again inside of her and his body went limp, the way his elbows bent down with his forearms on the bed was the only thing holding him up now. Completely forgetting how sick he was, the wheezing had come back as he laid there. He was surprised at how long he cold go with his body having been attacked by a viscous head and chest cold. For a moment while he gathered what strength he had left he laid there still inside her before he slowly pulled from her and fell to the bed next to her on his back his head on a pillow and his whole body sinking into a cloud beneath him. His chest heaving trying to catch his breath, his arms and shoulders sore, but not as sore as his hips and midsection.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:47 pm

She smiled as his arms wrapped round her then pushed her down onto the bed, but spun so that he pulled her down onto him, obviously liking having her ontop, being in control a little more. "Mmmm, but You." her breathing much matched is, out of breath and a little rushed. She'd never really been able to keep going like this before, maybe it was him, having someone to match your athletic abilities, maybe thats what made the difference, and it sure as hell made one. "You were unreal" She smiled down to him, then rested her head upon his chest as they lay there together, chests still raising and falling alittle sharply. "I'd keep going but I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack" she chuckled softly then raised her head, resting it upon his chest to look up to him. She just smiled, then leaned upto kiss him gently. So he was getting tired, perhaps it was time to cool of a little. It had been absolutly amazing and she wanted it to never stop. "But Pepper, that doesn't mean you broke the great Tony Stark." She pulled back and raised an eyebrow at him "Do you think im that big headed?" she cut into him as he spoke again "Then who will be the one with the big head?" she just smiled inwardly and shook her head. She didn't want to break him, or be big headed about it, this was just between two madly in love partners and no one would know, much. Of course they already thought the two were at it like rabbits, with Tony's reputation and all. But that wasn't true, tonight had been thefirst time for them both.
"That sounded wrong...."But both of mine are pretty big amirght?" she just smiled up to him, resting her arms on his chest and holding her head up. "Now whos being big headed" she teased him, knowing he would get a little defensive,most guys did. But he just seemed lost in lust, the pupils of his eyes pretty much resembling love hearts right now, with the way he waslooking at her. She shuddered as his hands slid across her torso,running over every inch of her, just setting her of again, this man was crazy,int hinking he was going to get away with this. He wasn't just going to leave her hanging on the edge, no. If he was going to taunt her then he better make it a good one. She gave a little gasp when he spun her over, flipping so now he was above her, and pressed right down ontop of her, the metal of his reactor was cold on her clammy skin and she gasped, pushing at him a little, trying to get him to move off somewhat. Not that the reactor bothered her, it was just the coldness of it was a little distracting. She saw out the cornor of her eye as he picked up the can of cream and she gave him a little look with a smirk, wondering what kind of game he had in mind. "You're up" she would have made a sly remark at that comment, of course she wasnt the one that was 'up'. but she left it feeling that it might be a bit of an ice breaker. She leaned up and was about to ask him what he had planned, only to have his hips press into hers and it sent her back down upon the bed, with an almost moan, he was so close to her, just a slight move down and he could easily slide back in, still totally ready for him whenever he pleased. his finger pressed down to her lips "Shh.." she smiled from under it and licked it playfully. Though starting to get a little impaitient. If she could she would have just flipped him over and taken charge, but with the way he held her to the bed it was a little impossible for that to happen, so she lay there waiting. They way his finger trailed so lightly over her skin just made her crazy, trailing all the way down to her misection causing her skin to twitch from the sensation of it. If he was going for pure seduction he sure as hell was going the right way, she just wished he'd make it a little more snappy. She almost jumped at feeling the cream being squirted upon her naked torso, watching him as he worked with a cheek, sly grin over his face, he really was just a master of seduction and it was making her crazy. At feeling his wieght lift from her she wanted to grab him and just pull him into her, but her mind was suddenly brought too as she felt his tongue, lick away the cream he'd just placed upon her, the way his tongue worke and moved against her skin made her want him down below. She whimpered in efforts at trying to hold back her moans and not to shout out loud, her really was driving her hormones mad. "I'll be gentle" No dont be gentle. she wanted to say, only she arched her back as he worked over her nipple. sucking the cream away and sending more sensations through her, each lick over her skin made her more and more excited, her breathing began to quicken just ever so slightly, she even wiggled her hips slightly in waiting for something else. Her back arched and she rolled her hips agsint him as he moved down her center line, getting closer to her sensitive region, she gripped at the bed covers, trying to hold it back, biting her lip as he worked lower, her lip quivered and she let out a moan as his teeth graze over her skin, casuing it to crawl, in a good way. Her hips raised up as his hand griped at her thigh, high up into the crease, so close yet too far, and she lifted up her head giving him a look. One that said 'what the hell' and 'just do it already' at the he began to rub his thumb over her, bit that wasn't what she wanted, however the feeling was still there and she sighed trying to hold the glare as he worked his magic, her hand came up to his arm feeling the muscles there as his thumb worked its magic, making her become more wet than before. "Remember I can play too" Her head hit the pillow as his finger enter her, catching her of guard she moaned, her back arching up of the bed, her hands raising up and under the pillow as her head went all the way back. with each gentle puch inside she arched up to him, helping him press deeper, rolling her hips with the slowness of it, just making her crave more, moaning alot more than before, when he'd pressed her into the wall, no this was much more satifying and just turning her crazy for him. Feeling his kisses over her midsection wasn't helping either, she held unto the bed, pushing her legs open more to give him more ease of acess just as he slipped another inside, maing her shudder and moan his name, along with other words, his tongue taking place of his tumb, just made her want him to use that instead, so close to her, but his fingers were doing a grand job, she was amost at point break, when he removed his fingers, causing her to relax with a sigh, only to tense as he entered her once again, relaxing a little as be began his slow rotaitons, her hips grinding with his, her heart began racing. Her hands came down to his ass, just helping him move against her, holding him at the deepest point as she pressed her hips up to him at the same time. "…Oh god Pepper…" His moan just made her move harder against him, pressing as much as she could into him as he made the rotations again, moaning with each movement he made, the slowness of it made her tense around him, making it so much more plesurable for them both. He even seemed to show it as he spoke. "Say my name" his voice was deep an seductive, and she whispered into his ear "Tonyyy" she moaned a little as he kept moving inside of her, feeling him shudder only made her move harder agsint him, wanting him deeper than he had been. "My full name…" "Oh Anthony!!" Her voice squeaked as he moved against her and he picked up the pase, making her breathing quicken "OHhh" she moaned again, then as his lips found her sweet spot , she rolled her hips with a little more force, feeling her self reaching her climax, she mummled, pulling him down to her, getting him to move faster agsint her begging him not to stop, and she finally relased with a hefty sigh, her back fell back onto the bed as he went limp on top of her, both breathing heavy as if they'd just run a marathon. she ran her hands down his sides, as he lay there above her, her eyes were closed and she just ran her hands up and down his sides.
Her hands fell to the bed as he slowly removed himself and then fell to the bed at her side. her hands fell to her sides and she sighed gently, still reminicing in the pleasure they'd just gone through, well she could easily vouch for herself being fulfilled and pleasured, she didn't know if her felt the same. she rolled over to her side, ignoring the stiffness in her legs and the soreness of herself, she looked over to him, then ran her hand over his chin. "You want some menthol rub babe" she spoke still a little drunken with pleasure, her hand ran down over his chest, then ran circles over the reactor. her leg coming up and then running her foot down the inside of his leg. she wacthed him as he lay there, possibly in heaven with his eyes closed, when he rolled over for her and she knew the answer. Moving to stradle him, sitting just in the dip of his back, she reached for the menthol rub and slowly gave him a massage, almost sending the poor thing to sleep. She paused to stifle a yawn, wiping of the excess rub onto his back, then fell to the bed next to him where she fell soundlessly asleep.

They both must have pulled the covers over them in the middle of the night as she woke up around four thrity they were both under, him on his belly as she curled up against him, his arm drapped over her, she gave him a peck on the cheek, then slipped out of bed, only to clutch at her sides at the pain there, she doubled over on the edge of the bed, grabbing a pillow to burry her head into, trying not to wake him she graoned into the pillow at her pain, never having felt this before after sex, maybe becuase they had gone on for hours, or it was something else. sitting there still as a statue, she finally moved after sometime as the pain receded and she moved to grab on of her night shirts, covering herself over, hugging it close to her as the place was cold. She headed down stairs, pausing at the door to look at him once more, before decending the steps, making her way into the living room. Moving straigh to the fire she used the poker and pushed the lightly glowing logs around, peices breaking of and showing more embers inside the logs. She place on a few more pieces and some paper to get it going again, warming the place up before he woke hopefully. She'd slept for maybe an hour or two and it felt like twelve, she was wide awake and feeling positivly amazing, everthing that had gone on between them last night still linguered on her mind, she smiled to herself, remembering how amazing it had been, still feeling it in her pelvis though, still worth the while. she felt free, lifted of all her issues, like she could finally relax without having to worry about anything. at that her eyes dropped to the coffee table, finding the plans still open over them. Her posture dropped a little and she sighed. she had hoped they would have gotten futher with it than they had last night, but with what had gone one between them it was a wonder how they even got as much as they had done. The smile back on her lips she moved through to the kitchen, the floot cold on her feet, making her stand with her toes over the top of her other, hugging her shirt close to her, trying to think of the warmth.
she pulled some stuff together, wipping up a batter and began to make some pancakes. she cooked them all at once covering them over with foil to keep them warm, placing them in the oven to hide it away. She washed up the pots and sliced some fruit, ocasionly looking over her shoulder incase he came though. She kind of wanted to surprise him, after everything they had gone through, he derseved something special, he was always treating her with the utmost care, now it was her chance to prove to him she was worthy of his love, and that she truely did care for him.
Pepper kept herself moving, too awake not to, she looked like she was on speed or something with the way she flitted around the kitchen, even poping in a try of muffins into the oven to bake, his favourite,blueberry. the pancakes sat upon the top, still covered over sitting on a hot plate she'd found whilst rumaging around, keeping the noise down as not to wake him. At around six fourty five she finally sat down in the living room with a mug of coffee, when she heard movement upstairs, placing her mug down she slowly creapt up the stairs and headed to the bedroom. she stood in the door way leaning on the frame with one arm and looked at him with a love filled gaze. She slinked over to the bed, jumping onto the bottom of it and crawled on her hands and knees up to him, dropping to her belly and ran her hand over his cheek. "Morning sexy" She spoke with a smile, her ankles crossed as they hung in the air. she moved to give him a lasting kiss, feelings from the night before resurfacing in him as he pulled her down to him, his arms wrapped around her and she laughed against the kiss pulling her head back ever so slightly. "Breakfast is waiting downstairs" She spoke softly and aluringly, grazing her lips over his cheek as she pulled back from him. Sitting up on the bed she crossed her legs infront of her staring down at him. "How're you feeling today?? still got a head cold?" she asked very caring and sincerly, running her hand over his forehead. "Well your temperature's gone down, and you certianly have more colour" she smiled then leaned forward and kissed him. She slid back of the bed, moving to the draws and pulled him out a pair of sweats thowing them at him. "Meet you downstairs, hotstuff, fires already burning nicely" she gave him a sensual smile and slinked of backdownstairs, her perk little ass peeking out from her night shirt.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:49 pm

You want some menthol rub babe? He grinned his eyes still closed caught in heaven with Pepper giving him his wings. It took a moment for him to process what she was saying before he finally turned himself over. "Please" He wheezed as he turned over with a groan. But the smile never left his face, it only grew more as she straddled him and began rubbing the minty ice into his back the smell rushing up his nose, but now all he tasted, all he craved was Pepper. His mind tried staying awake as she rubbed his back, he wanted to keep thinking about her. Tony, you can dream of her. Go to sleep his conscience begged him to let his exhausted body recuperate through sleep. His eyes felt so heavy, and his vision started to go black before he finally clocked out, not even feeling her get off of him and fall asleep next to him.
Shortly after though, he jerked awake, but only a start. Nothing that shook her as she curled up onto him. He had rolled on his back and his arm moved around her as his other arm came behind his head on the pillow. A smile stretching his sleepy face, his thumb on her arm traced side to side keeping her asleep. He stared up at the ceiling drifting into a Pepper filled heaven, going back to what had just happened between them. The lingering pleasure still surging through his body like the arc of a Jacob's Ladder, starting at his feet then flowing up to his head only to start back in his toes once more. He sat up a little to reach the covers and pull them back over the two of them, he noticed the goosebumps on her skin and how tightly she was curled up into herself against him. Her body searching for the heat. But as the blanket came over her she relaxed and turned away from him and slept on her stomach. He smiled and sat up on his elbow and leaned over kissing her on the cheek. "I love you" He whispered, knowing she could hear it but not entirely process it enough for an answer, which didn't bother him. He just had to say it. He could say it every moment if he could. He curled up against her with his arm over her, much like she would do to him, and he fell asleep. A very deep sleep. He didn't even feel himself turn on his stomach or have her curl up against him. Even when she kissed his cheek and left the bed, nothing. He was in a comatose state, and definitely not ready to come out of it with the dreams he was having. His breaths were soft and deep, still holding a strong wheeze, but not as bad as it was prior to their little montage. Getting his blood flowing like it did must have drove what ever he had right out of his system.
The sun had just started to rise when he heard movement downstairs, he didn't feel the weight of her next to him any more. She was downstairs in the kitchen sounding like she was fluttering around as usual. He pulled himself up on his hands, his body sore and achey. He groaned and rolled onto his back, falling to the bed with a bounce and a sleepy noise, his body ready to fall back asleep while his mind was wide awake with the faint smell of food being made. The next noise from his body came from his stomach, reminding him that it was his breakfast time. He looked over at the clock, 6:40am. He groaned and stretched out his back arching it and stretching his arms over his head, his joints popping and his muscles in his sides cramped up making him curl back into himself. He pulled himself up to his feet and walked to the bathroom to relieve his full bladder. Once he came back from the bathroom he flopped down on the bed again on his back, he looked up only to see Pepper slink on in with her teasingly short night shirt. She stopped at the doorway and he smiled as she leaned against it, his gaze just as love filled as hers. As she jumped on the bottom of the bed and cralwed over to him he grinned holding his one arm behind his head so he could look at her completely as she plopped down on her stomach next to him. Morning sexy He chuckled at her, "Good morning, beautiful" He said with a smile just before she leaned in to kiss him. The remaining feelings coming through the kiss and his thick arms wrapped around her, reaching slightly as she pulled away but stopped himself. Breakfast is waiting downstairs She went and made him breakfast? She never made him breakfast, willingly anyway. He almost leaned into her lips as they grazed his cheek. "So that means I have to put clothes on" he said with a chuckle. "I haven't slept commando in so long, I feel so free" he said with a wink and pecked her cheek before she sat up. How are you feeling today? Still got a head cold? he smirked, "ooh, You don't wanna know what I'm feeling right now. Especially after last night" He said with a slight shiver from remembering the pleasure that raged through him. "I don't even care about my headcold anymore" He said as she placed her hand on his forehead, Well, your temperature's gone down and you certainly have more color "Damn right I do. Got my blood pumpin for the first time in a long time like that" He said with a wink his eyes closing as she kissed him. He watched her go to the dresser and pull out his gray sweatpants and they were thrown at him as he sat up catching them. Meet you downstairs, hotstuff, fires already burning nicely He looked down at the pants and grinned more, "Be right down" He said throwing his legs over the side of the bed pulling his pants on as he stood, not even bothering with underwear. The elastic hem on the pants wrapped around the arches of his feet, the way he always wore them, also making the waistline dip a little further down his hips. Hell, if she was gonna be that way with that butt he loved so much he was gonna do the same to her.
He trotted down the stairs and rounded the railing. His hand hand holding onto the knob as the momentum swung him around and he let go as he pranced into the kitchen. Finding her at the counter he came up behind her, his hands going right up under her shirt over her butt making her jump. "Smells amazing" He said in her ear as his hands came around the front of her hips then to the front of her thighs. "You smell good too" He said with a smile as he pulled her butt against his waist. His fingertips were dangerously close to 'her'. It was going to be a while before he came down off of that high he was on last night. Before she could do anything he pulled away from her and went to sit down to dig into the meal she made. He spotted the muffins as they came from the oven, the familiar blue tint to them and the dark blue spots made him look at her. "Blueberry muffins, Pepper you are being too good to me. What did I do?" He asked with a grin as she set them on the table on their own plate. Before she could slip away from him he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her down to his lap sitting sideways on him. Her arms wrapping around his neck as his hand came up and laid on her waist. "Thank you for making all this, I'm surprised you could walk after last night" He teased as his hand moved to the highest point on her thigh and his fingers curling around the hem of the shirt. He patted her butt and she stood, "Let's dig in before it gets cold. I worked up an appetite" he said with a wink as she walked around and sat on her side of the small table. The woman really knew how to cook, and make him happy, and satisfy him..and take care of him. And love him. He downed just about everything that he could and when it was time to clean up he helped her clear the table while she rinsed the dishes loading them into the dishwasher. Just as he set the last dish in the sink his hands around around her and his head nestled into the space between her shoulder and neck. His one hand right over her region making her drop the dish back into the sink. "Mmm, still feeling it are we?" He asked with a chuckle and leaned his head up and kissed her sweet spot before letting her turn in his arms and he laid another kiss right on her lips. "You know all these blueberries boost your libido" He said with a smile and popped a piece of muffin in his mouth.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:21 pm

As she made her way downstairs she headed right on into the kitchen, taking the pancaks from the hot plate, just as she felt his hands run over her butt and under her shirt. She gasped a little surprised, but not at the same time, she half expected himto be a little handsy afterwards,heck he was usualy, but he had snuck upon her this time, startleling her a little. She smiled down at the counter,not being able to move as he was practically pressing her right into it. "Smells amazing" she gripped at the counter as his hands snaked round the front of her, resting on her thighs way to close to her area, bringing back all the feelings from just a few hours ago. "You smell good too" she chuckled softly , allowing himto pull her back into him, her butt pressing into his hips and she could feel him there, though not hard this time, she could still feel it through his cotton sweat pants. Her eyes closed at feeling his figners so close to her sensitive area, just waiting for him to start it all up again, only to be left clutching onto the counter as he suddenly pulled away. with a sigh she moved to take the muffins from the oven, placing them on the top and poped them from the tin., leaving them to cool on a rack. she turned to face him givng him a gentle smile as she watched him leaning against the counter. "Blueberry muffins, Pepper you are being too good to me. What did I do?" She chuckled softly then moved round to him placing the muffins upon the table, only to have him grab at her yet again, pulling her down onto his lap, she leaned back a little laughing at the way he couldn't seem to keep his hands of her. she smiled up to him, looking him right in the eye "can i just not want to cook for my man? do you need to have done something?" Her smiled change to a more sly cheeky one, remembering what had gone down last night all to well. She was never going to forget that night, not ever. "Thank you for making all this, I'm surprised you could walk after last night" she oputright laughed at him, he was such a big headed fool sometimes. It was amazing yes, but it didn't mean it was too much for her, she could have easily gone longer, doing yoga really paid of in some ways. "Guess your not as good as you think you are" she teased, rasing an eyebrow at him as he playfully tugged at her shirt, his finger just teasing her a little. She then slipped from his lap, only to be slapped on the butt, and she gave him a look over her shoulder, one that said 'watch it mister' then slinked over to the other side of the island, sinking down on the stool, gasping as the coolness of it shocked her a little, rasing up from it, then lowered herself down steadily. "Let's dig in before it gets cold. I worked up an appetite" she reached across the table to him, nealing up on her chair and gave him a kiss across the counter, lingering a little, "Hmmm" she mumbled then slunk back down into the stool, grabbed a few pancakes and added some fruit to them, with a little suger and rolled it up to eat.
She ate slower than him, but it didn't bother her one bit she did like to savour her food, but also loved watching him eat fast, knowing he was just enjoying the food she'd made him. He'd get fat if she kept this up though, maybe she'd get him to exersise, or just maybe more so in the bedroom. People do say that sex is the best calorie burner. Her smile stuck plastered across her face as he helped her clean the table, she kept sharing small glances with him, enjoying actually doing something so normal for once, with him. At that moment she definitly knew she could spend the rest of her life doing this. He was the man for her, he'd been there all the time and only till recently did she really show her true feelings for him. Placing the dishes in the sink she scrubed a few of, before loading them into the dishwasher, having him help was like a miracle in itself and all it had taken was sex. maybe she'd start using that to her advantage now. she smiled inwardly likeing that idea far to much, as his hands suddenly slipped up the front of her gliding over her sensitive area and she gasped, her eyes going wide, dropping the plate in the sink as his hands sent a spark through her. "Mmm, still feeling it are we?" she smiled a little sheepishly down into the sink, then tilted her head back to get a better view of his head resting upon her shoulder. "Can't help it when you touch me like that. Damn it you make me crazy" her hand slipped down his arm, holding it there as he placed kisses along her neck, catching her sweet spot, she shudder under him, practically exploding with passion all over again. She spun round in his arms, pushing herself against the sink and pulled him down to her as his lips found hers. She rested her forehead upon his as he broke it, "You know all these blueberries boost your libido" She smiled looking up through her eyelashes at him. "They sure do" her smiled switched to something more mischievious, an she lifted herself up onto the edge of the sink, wrapping her legs round him and pulled him foward, leaning down to him and kiss him almost like she had done so last night, her lips moving against his, making him part his lips and she snuck her tongue in his mouth, not really caring if she could still taste the muffin there, he'd woken up her lust and now he was going to get a piece of that too. she smiled as he pressed his hips into hers, her hands slid down his back and snuck round into the front of his pants, her hands traveling right down over his hips, resting just in the creases before his pelvis, one more move and she'd be able to hold his man hood. but instead she just aroused him alittle, running her hands up and down the skin there, getting him a little pumped up again. she could feel him twitching under her touch and she smiled against his lips, breaking the kiss. "I'm not the only one still feeling it" At that she pressed her lips onto his in a lock once more as one of her hands move to 'him', running over his shaft and making him harden with each rough stoke she made over him. The motions even arousing her, feeling herself become a little wet the more she rubbed at him, hearing the moans in his chest, she quickened the movement a little.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:17 pm

They sure do. He grinned as she perched herself on the counter by the sink his hands rested on her hips giving her some help up. But she got up with ease. He bumped against the edge of the sink when she pulled him in with her legs wrapped around him, his head angling up to melt his lips into hers once more, the feelings behind that kiss sent his head spinning and his shoulders arched up with a shiver and stayed there. He felt her hips scoot closer to his and his hands were on the top of her butt pulling her in closer. Last night flashing through his mind and waking up his hormones again. Goosebumps raising on his hot skin as her hands made their rounds, he moaned slightly when her hands came around and rested on the creases of his hips. His teeth clamping together, but his lips still moved with hers, growls being pushed through his teeth. His toes curled under his feet on the hardwood floor as his hands moved to the countertop bracing himself up. He was just melting under her touch like ice cream in the hot sun. He went rigid when her hands began to move and she pulled away from his lips and his eyes rolled into the back of his head. "Pepper.." He growled through his teeth I'm not the only one still feeling it. "Don't you dare" He growled with a smile but she didn't even listen to him, she only cut him off pressing her lips back into his again and his hands wrapped tightly around the edge of the sink under the counter top the metal creaking under his vice grips. The moment she began stroking his shaft he lost it, breaking the kiss and his head fell to her shoulder, pressing the bridge of his nose into the bone. Moans erupting from his chest his lips saying her name. When she started moving faster his mouth opened against her shoulder, letting the hot breath and moans just flow from his lips. He got a jolt from the pressure building inside him, and his mouth came around the muscle that ran down her neck to her shoulder, his moans having a squeaky start. He almost had to keep his hips from gyrating just wanting to feel that motion again. As she got stronger with it, pulling some..he bit down on her shoulder, that muscle in his jaws now. He tried to keep himself from digging his teeth in too deep, his lip snarled and his nose pulled up on one side as he growled in earnest.
Before he went in for another kill his hand ripped itself from the countertop and clamped down on hers that was in his pants. Pulling her hand from him. "You. Stop. It" He said between breaths and his other hand grabbed hers before he could snatch him back up again and he pulled them both from the heat in his pants. "You little she devil" He grinned into her shoulder now with some teeth marks in the skin there. His hands came up around her waist again lifting her off the countertop and he walked towards the living room with her on his waist and her arms draped over his shoulders. He came to the couch and put his back to it falling onto the cushions with her on top of him. He held her there with his hands coming up her sides then cupping her face pulling her lips down to his for a peck. "Do you know how much I love you?" He asked with a grin and kissed her again. "I'd have to fly to Jupiter's moons and back and it still wouldn't be enough" He said running his fingers through her hair seeing the pleasure of even that motion clear on her face. "Do you really wanna work today?" He asked with a pinched face and arched an eyebrow at her. He really didn't want to, but he knew that it had to get it done. "Maybe we should do it, then we can play. Sound good kitten?" he asked with a grin and his thumb stroked the side of her face. "If you wanna just hang out while I do it, that works. It's nothing i cant handle by myself" He said with a wink. "But the question is. Can you keep your hands to yourself while i work?" He asked with a grin.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:55 pm

He'd begged her not to but she didn't care, she knew exactly what she wanted from him and she was going to try eveything to get it from him wether he disagreed or not. She smiled as his lips fell from hers, his head dropping to her shoulder and she knew then that she had him lost already, feeling him twitche below her hand, trying to stop himself from rubbing against her, but she just kept at it, even rubbing a little harder the more he tryed to stop it. His mouth opened against her collar bone and she moaned with him, his teeth almost biting into her skin, she didn't really care right now, her mind completey on the hand at matter, she made her movements faster, feeling as his toes curled up and he was definitly hard, it hadn't taken much doing, the hormones still rageing through his body from last night and she pressed herself agsint him, rubbing herself closer to him, pulling herself close to him, it, just as she was brushing against him with her clit, his head so close yet covered by his pants, though with one swift movement she could change all that. The he suddenly snapped, his hand coming down to remove hers from his pants, she pouted a little and gave him a sadden expression. "You. Stop. It" she wobbled her bottom lip out. "But..pppleaseeee" She begged like a small child, swinging her legs as she sat upon the sink. "You little she devil" her head went back as she cackled. he'd just have to get used to it.
Her arms drapped over his shoulders as he plucked her up from the wasit and carried her against him towards the couch. All the while smiling down to him, wondering if he might just take it from here. She leaned down to meet his lips as he'd ploppe them both down upon the couch, only she wanted more than a little peck, rolling back a little with a dissapointed look across her profile. "Do you know how much I love you?" she sighed looking away from him, clearly not as much as she'd hoped. The kiss brought her too look down at him again, but she wasn't so happy anymore. "I'd have to fly to Jupiter's moons and back and it still wouldn't be enough" well it was cute and it brough a small smile to her lips, but she still was not happy with that. His hands running though her hair made her eyes close, the feeling sent a shiver down her spine "Do you really wanna work today?" "No" she spoke simply then looked down at him. "Maybe we should do it, then we can play. Sound good kitten?" NO, no it didn't sound good not at all. she sighed gently rolling her eyes at him. "If you wanna just hang out while I do it, that works. It's nothing i cant handle by myself" Hang out! really? was he being serious. she rolled of off him and landed on the couch with a slight attitude. "No i dont want to work, but you do, and god knows why since you're always looking for wats out of work, and no i dont want to 'hang out' im not a fifteen year old" She gave him an annoyed look then stood a little stropy and pushed past his legs to head upstairs.
she moaned as she pulled a dress from the closet, pulled it on an did the zipper up herself, grabbing a jacket and shoes she slipped them on, sorting out her hair and make up, taking her clutch and headed back downstairs. "I'm going out, fin my way around, call me if you need me- which you clearly dont so see you later" she didn't even bother giving him a kiss goodbye she just took the car keys and headed out the door, letting it slam behind her. she jumped in the car and as she backed out the drive she pulled a wheel spin, then sped of. If he wasn't going to make her happy then she'd find it else where, and what better to do than shopping? she had money so that never stopped her, but becuase she was feeling so unwanted it was more a pretend to go out and shop, but realy she was going to walk around looking at all the clothes and feel bad about herself, tell her she was fat, ugly, hated, had no friends. the last one actually true, but we dont need to go through that right now.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:48 pm

As she rolled off of him he sighed and shook his head, there she went. Not getting her way she would cock an attitude about it, pout, huff and puff at him. Who was the child again? He smiled at the thought but kept it from her. No, I don't want to work, but you do, and god knows why since you're always looking for ways out of work, and now i don't want to hang out I'm not a fifteen year old He leaned back and watched her as she pushed past his legs letting them give against her force. Now it didn't get to him so much, she knew how she felt about him, especially last night. "But you're acting like one" He mumbled under his breath as she flew up the stairs. He rolled up the plans on the table and moved them to the larger dining room table so he could lay them all out at once. They had gotten a lot done, but through the other distractions it had been cut short. He heard her coming back down the stairs as he went to the kitchen to find pencils and if he was lucky there would be an eraser. Normally he would have his bells and whistles with Jarvis, it had been a while since he used pencil and paper on planning. I'm going out-- "I've noticed" He said flatly looking through the drawers but she kept going on Find my way around, call me if you need me- "I'll be calling nonstop" He smiled..which clearly you don't so see you later. "See ya babe" He called as she walked out giving the door a defiant slam. She was a little spit fire, a temper as hot as the hair on her head. He finally found where the small stationary drawer was and there it was a brand new pack of pencils and a nice big pink eraser.
As he redid the building plans, nearly wearing the eraser completely down by the time he was able to clear the spots for the new buildings, he couldn't help but smile at how she acted. And how she accused him of acting like a child when clearly she was a child too at times. Giving her little room for accusations. He actually found it cute, and it would make him try a little harder to break through that hard tempered shell. Which he enjoyed once it cracked. They both always got a very nice reward. Even the last shell that he had to break through on their way here…that reward was something else. He just hoped that they wouldn't have to fight like they did and create another razor sharp rift between them to get to it. He loved her too much to cause her pain, if his body could handle it, he would give her what she wanted, when she wanted it. But his body was still exhausted from the night before. He definitely couldn't bust another nut without feeling painful repercussions. The reason behind him stopping her, because whenever he was in pain, she would worry. As he would worry about her. He was only doing what was best for each other. She would come to realize that soon enough. He'd been hung over the plans for a couple hours, redesigning the layout and everything else before he was finally finished after going through a couple pencils. The eraser practically reduced to nothing and the shavings all over the table and scattered across the paper. His back ached from being bent over so much, the muscles stiff from the cold air that came through the space in the windowpane, letting the late autumn air in. He slowly brought his back up straight, wincing at the ache and took his phone from his pocket calling to the general. He'd walk there but he was just not feeling up to it.
"General" Tony said as soon as the line went alive.
"Mr. Stark, How are you feeling? I haven't gotten a chance to formally apologize for the other day--"
"I'm fine, and its nothing I haven't dealt with before. He was a lucky kid, I didn't have my suit on me that day" He said with a chuckle and the general joined in with a laugh. "I have the plans and Miss Potts had to make a run off base. I'm still feeling a little achey from the cold, I can either meet you or---"
"We'll come to you, you need to recover some. I'll be out that way today anyway, actually--" He paused to look at his watch, "In the next few minutes" The general said with a light chuckle.
"Alright, General" Tony said with a light chuckle as well. "I'll see ya when you get here" He said and hung up stuffing his phone back in the pocket of the sweatpants. Making him realize that he couldn't answer the door in just sweatpants for the General. He headed back up the stairs, skipping a few steps at a time to get up to the top. Maybe he wasn't as sore as he thought. He went through the drawers and pulled out a shirt and underwear. Just as a knock came to the front door he was fully dressed and headed down the stairs to open the door seeing the General there. Giving him the usual greeting he let him in.
Sparking up a small conversation as they looked over the plans again. Telling him his newer ideas and the reviewed funding as well. Usually Pepper's thing with all the paper work, but she had stormed out and was long gone for the while. The General was worried that the boy's antics had threatened Stark Industries' fundings and weapon shipments.
"I can assure you, General" Tony said with a friendly pat on his back, "I wouldn't stop funding this project over some naive kid and his attitude. It happened, and its over" He said with a smile as he walked him to the front door handing off the plans and paper work to him. "If there are any other problems you can call me on the house phone here or my cell."
After saying their goodbyes Tony went back to the living room where the fireplace was clinging to glowing life. He opened up the slider, the air smelling of fireplace smoke and even snow. Which made him pause and look to the sky, it was clear and blue. He began to think that maybe just the smell of a lit fireplace tricked his mind into thinking it was Christmas time back when he was a kid. The only time his mother would force his father from working at Stark for just the weekend. Taking a trip up north to visit his family. All of his cousins and relatives gathered around the table for dinner. Tony and his cousins never coming inside from building their usual snowball fight forts. Staying out until their noses were bright pink from the frosty air and well into the night. Decorating the tree with his mom when his father was too busy to be bothered. Waking up Christmas morning and running out to see what he had under the tree. He stuffed his hands down his pockets and his head dropped and his eyes fell to the deck beneath his feet that were in socks and the elastic hem of his pants around the arches of his feet. The last time he saw snow and a decorated tree in his house or even remotely anywhere near him was the night his parents were killed in the crash. He had decorated the house and put the tree up hoping to surprise his mom when they got home, but that time never came. He couldn't step through his front door that cold night until everything was taken down and stowed away. Rhodey and Happy had to do it all on their own. While he sat outside in shock. Practically having to be drug back into his house by his ear to get warm again.
Tony picked up some logs, getting too cold to sit outside any longer. His toes going numb, but he was still lost in his thoughts. He stacked the logs high to keep the fire burning longer and he watched as the flames licked at the new fresh wood. The brightness growing and the heat filling the room as he walked back to the kitchen in search of something that would calm his mind a little more. He was supposed to be happy, he had Pepper, he had all he wanted now that money couldn't buy. He would only drink to numb the thoughts before they took him over. He went through the fridge in search of something stronger than just the cider that was in there. His eyes scanned carefully through the contents. Finding a long necked bottle in the very back, instantly he could tell that it was alcohol. But probably the cheap stuff. He worked his way back there rearranging things to get to it and set it on the counter finding out that it was a bottle of red wine. He'd never heard of the brand or the winery from which it came. But it didn't look nor did it smell like the cheap stuff as he poured it in a glass. Putting the cork back in the bottle he put it back in the new space in the front in the fridge and walked back to the living room sitting in the large armchair just off center from the fireplace. Sitting there for a while taking sparing sips of the wine, never taking his eyes off the flames that burned in the fireplace. He heard the lock turning on the front door but was so lost in his mind that he couldn't look towards it, or the familiar heels on hardwood. The warmth made him drift into another world, back when he was a kid. But he barely even took much from the wine that sat in the glass in his hands. He moved back and sat back in the chair seeing new movement out of the corner of his eye he looked over at Pepper and offered a small smile but his eyes still held the bittersweet memories. "Hey sweetheart" He said as she walked over to him. "I'm sorry I kinda killed it this morning, but I had to get it done..And now it's done and gone." He said with a forced smile as he looked back to the fireplace.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:29 am

At just diriving around for some time she found what she had wanted mainly. A large drugstore. She parked the car up, ignoring all the stares it brough then dissapoiintment as she slipped out of the vehicale. Of course they'd all been expecting tony. She ignored the stares and people, holding her head high and made her way into the shop. The place was huge and something she wasn't used to so it took her some time before she found the right isle, even then she got lost in the sheer amount of products lining the store. Finally after a long while she found what she was looking for, picked it up and headed to the counter, On her way she passed a rack holding condoms, and it brought a smile to her face, remembering what had gone on last night. She didn't hang around it nor even show any sign she was smiling at seeing them, she just walked on by, passing pregnancy tests also. It kind of made her feel a little sheepish, getting itchy feet, she paid for the drugs at the counter, even if he said he was feeling a little better, she was getting the sinus relief for him anyways. After sometime of being hauled up, people talking to her asking her why she was up here and not back in Miami. she gave them short answers in hope to skip out and just dissapear. Not that she didn't mind talking to the people, she just wanted to head back out feeling way to jumpy with all these people slowly crowding round, makeing her feel a little claustrophobic.
She managed to pull away and got back into the fresh air, the cold air burned her nostrils a little as she took in a deep breath. At getting back to the car she just drove letting her mind take her someplace, she ended up near the resturant they had gone to yesturday. She parked the car in the empty lot, and got out to walk along the promenade, it was cold, but the sound of the ocean just helped her mind to relax. Soon starting to feel bad, she'd walked out on him getting a little annoyed when he'd just tossed her of like that, she half expected more from him, with his reputation she knew he was capable of more. She ran a hand through her hair, sighing gently as she stood at some railings leaning out to watch as the waves rolled in. She'd always found peace in the waves, just the sound of the ocean bringing a peace over her mind. She stood there for quite some time, her hands turned red pink from the brisk cold air, a shiver making her move and head back to the car. she'd only really walked out on him in fear she was going to make a fight of it, she wasn't ready to fight with him again, not ever, it was not needed, so she took herself from that situation and left. He hadn't seemed to bothered by it, nor had he even rung her like he'd sai he would. It kind of dissapointed her a little and also made her want to return to him all the much quicker. As she made her way back to the base, her hand slipped absentmindly to her abdomen. Thinking of the life ahead of her, never really thinking about having kids ever, but in that brief moment she had a thought, maybe it wouldn't be so bad. she stopped herself suddenly, thinking about Tony and how he might react to this, she pushed it to the back of her mind. he'd never really shown interest in starting a family, not having very much luck with his own, it wasn't something he looked forward to. She'd seen how depressed he got on the days he was reminded of his family, his parents having died on christmas day. which had to be the worse thing ever, not only was that day widely celebrated and one of the most cheerful of days, it also brough a pain to him. perhaps she could slowly ween him off christmas being so bad, help him remember what it was really about.
She was soon back at the gates and was let straight through, she headed back to the house, parking it in the exact same spot as yesturday, picking up her bag from the passanger seat, thining of Tont at seeing the empty seat then made her way into the house, locking the car as she went and slipped in through the front door, placing the keys in the bowl at the door, she slinked on through into the living room, finding him sat upon the chair, she gave him a smile as she stood in the door way, even if his back was to her. "Hey sweetheart" she smiled as she pushed away from the door frame and walked on over to him. "I'm sorry I kinda killed it this morning, but I had to get it done..And now it's done and gone." She paused just a fraction from him, not liking the look upon his face, knowing he was thinking of something sad, for he always had a lost dog expression when he did. she pulled his hand into hers, lacing her finger through his then leaned into him. "whatever it is, stop thinking about it. And no hard feelings, alls good in love and war" she gave a slight smile, worried what could have him so upset, knowing a little what it would be. She stroked her hand over his cheek, placing his hand around her waist and leaned into give him a soft but lustful kiss, hopeing to break that shell. She pulled back with a gentle moan, runing her lips over his, then twisted round so she could perch on his knee. taking hte wine from the top she took a sip, a large sip of the crimson fluids and place it back down again, "Hmm" she licked her lips a little. "Thats no half bad" she smiled, then placed a finger under his chin, pulling his head up to her. "I got you something by the way" she spoke softly, then twisted round and handed him the drugs she'd picked up from the store. "Just thought you could use them still" She gave a shrug with one shoulder, then hoped down from his lap. "Come on, the couch is more comfortable" She pulled at his hands and guided him over to the couch, pulling him down to it and curled up aganst his side, her legs laid across his lap, her side in the back of the couch and she rested her head upon his shoulder. Her hand slipped down the front of his shirt, slipping up under the bottom of it, her cool hand resting on his midsection, knowing the coldness of it would surely make him squirm. she smiled knowingly up to him, just waiting for his reaction. Though he still seemed a little out of it. She shifted round to sit on his lap, blocking his gaze from whatever he was staring at, she looked down to him. "where's my Tony and what have you done with him?" she spoke lightly laughing a little
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:34 am

Whatever it is, stop thinking about it. And no hard feelings, all's good in love and war a quick smile flashed across his lips and he looked down at her hand that was twisted with his. His eyes flicking up to her as her hand came over his cheek while the other guided his to her waist. His whole body felt numb, all of these moments were just slow and blurred. Though when her lips met his he began to wake up a little. He kissed back, but only just. His body screaming at him to snap out of it for a kiss like that. Hearing her moan softly was like she was calling him back to his body and he felt himself returning quicker. She took the wine from his hands and a soft smile grew on his face as he wrapped an arm around her as she perched up on his knee. Hmm..Thats not half bad He chuckled softly and his head lifted at her finger under his chin. He beamed up at her, even if his mind was in another place and his eyes seemed lost, it was like she was the northern star and he was trying to find his way back home. I got you something by the way "You did? What" He said a little spark of himself coming through as she handed him the pill bottle for the sinus relief. "Oooh, drugs" He said with a chuckle as she got up. "How thoughtful" He said with a tease as she pulled him up. Come on the couch is more comfortable. He slinked over and flopped back on the couch his arm open and inviting as she curled up into his side with her legs across his lap. He squirmed slightly under her touch and smiled at her cold hands on his fiery skin. He may have been squirming and smiling but his eyes still looked a little lost even scrunched up from his smile the distance could be seen. The bright smile still on his face even when she blocked his vision from staring at the fire. Where's my Tony and what have you done with him? He smiled and reached up kissing her on the lips his eyes closing feeling himself completely snap out of it. His hand found the one that held the glass of wine and took it from her placing it on the coffee table. Never once opening his eyes or breaking the kiss. His one leg came up and rested on the back of the couch as he leaned back with her on top of him. His arms winding around her letting his hands drag across her back as they moved back to her hips then to her butt, breaking the kiss to take a breath and smile at her. "I'm right here baby. Never left" He said with a soft smile, the love for her filled his eyes. His hands came up and one wound around to the back of her neck under her hair while the other stroked down the side of her face then her jaw down to her centerline. Or what he could reach of it, which was her breast. His hand firmly closed it in his palm as he pulled her in for a very passionate kiss. His one hand massaging away while the one on her neck drifted down between her shoulder blades and pressed her body closer to his, as he let out a soft moan he rolled his neck back letting her kiss down his neck. A feeling that not only soothed his mind but brought a wave of peace over him.
He met her lips once more as the fire crackled away behind them, "You know I just like being close to you, and sometimes thats just enough for me, but for right now--as much as I would love to go another round with you…I'm hurting" He said with a light laugh but a heavy blush hinting what he was getting at. "But don't you worry, we have plenty of time to do it again. Moderation" He said with a wink, "You always tell me that with my junkfood, and all addictions are the same" He said with a grin and laid back as her head rested on his chest. His one hand coming up and stroking the side of her head over her hair. "You know I do remember you saying at one point that Make up sex is the best. Which it is, my god it is the best" He said with a dreamy sigh. "I just don't wanna fight to get that kind of sex. I'm sure you can understand that" He said and his other hand found hers tangling his fingers up in hers once more. "Unless we wrestle" He said with a teasing smile, "Then damn. I might just have to pop a few pain pills and suck it up" He said with a chuckle. He looked at her as she looked up at him a slight smile on his lips but his face began to go limp, his eyes drooped with sleepiness. He struggled to stay awake, but he was just so peaceful sleep was trying to take him. His head fell back with a huge yawn, his eyes getting teary from such a yawn. Not one fell but they hung on his lashes as he looked back at her with that childlike sleepiness. It was times like these where he went back thirty years, his fist came up and rubbed his eye then went back to her hip. He nestled his head into the pillows on the couch but his eye snapped open as he looked up at her with a smile. Fighting the sleep that tried consuming him.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:24 am

She gasped a little as his lips found hers, but soon pressed them back to his, kissing him like she had in the kitchen, slightly more hapy now he was working back with her, she shifted her weight on him, baring herself up on her knees and pressed him into the back of the couch, as he'd plucked the wine glass from her hand. His hands running over her body made her lip quiver and her back arched, but she managed to keep her lips pressed to his, her hands resting both sides of his face. She wasn't even bothered when he pulled her down upon the couch, laying ontop of him, she just smiled, running her thumb over his lip. "I'm right here baby. Never left" She smiled down to him, tracing her fingers over his cheeks as she leaned on his chest. she could lay like this for hours with him, just being so close to him made her so at peace and happy, definitly happy. His hand trailing over her body just sent another wave of tingling sensation through her body, everythime he touched her was like the first, causing her skin to flare at his touch, causing her mind to go wild. Her back arched a little as his hand moved over her brest, pushing her hips into him, just as he pulled her down to him, kissing her with yet more intensity. If he didn't expect it to turn her on he had another thing coming, if he kept this up much longer she'd be wanting alot more than just kisses. Her kisses moved down his jaw as he stretched his neck out, his head having fallen to the side, she moved down his neck, running her lips over his collar bone, a little dissapointed with the cotton being there, but she didn't make a fuss, just moved back to his lips with a slight sigh of content.
"You know I just like being close to you, and sometimes thats just enough for me, but for right now--as much as I would love to go another round with you…I'm hurting" she made a noise in distaste, pouting and srunching up her face a little. Only chuckling as she herd him laugh she opened her eyes seeing him blushing, she smiled sweetly. "Nawwww" She cooed and ran her thumbs over his cheeks at the pinkish tint. "My little blushing man" She smile, she chuckled at herself, resting her forhead on his shoulder. "Well just my blushing man, not so little are we" She wiggled an eyebrow at him, then gently brushed her lips over his cheeks kissing him very very lightly, holding his head in her hands. "But don't you worry, we have plenty of time to do it again. Moderation" she sighed leaning back from him a little. "Its fine, just laying right here is good enough" she smiled a little cheeky smile. "For now" she added, and pecked him on the lips. "You always tell me that with my junkfood, and all addictions are the same" she giggled, laying her head down on his shoulder. "I did yes, but thats just you," she shrugged looking back up to him again. "Well atleast it used to be". she went back to resting her head on his chest, just to the left of his reactor, the hum of it pretty much drowning out most other sounds, the fient sound of his heart beating could be heard softly behind the noise of the reactor. The sound just helping her to relax more so. "You know I do remember you saying at one point that Make up sex is the best. Which it is, my god it is the best" she chuckled softly, biting on the tip of her finger, remembering last night so easily. Damn it was good. "I just don't wanna fight to get that kind of sex. I'm sure you can understand that" She smiled a little shyy up at him as his hand found hers "We don't need to fight to do that Tony, I'm sure as hell positive you can do it again just as good without the tension between us" She smiled running her free hand down the side of his face, all the way down his side and to his other hand, lacing her fingers through it. "Unless we wrestle"..... "Then damn. I might just have to pop a few pain pills and suck it up" her head went back as she just outright laughed at that, almost rolling off him. She looked down to him seeing how tired he looked, his yawn made her throw one back, and she laid down on his chest curling up and nestled her head into his neck. When she felt him jolt awake she looked up to him from her spot, just tilting her head back. with a gentle soft smile she stroked the side of his face. "Go to sleep you, I'm not going anywhere" she ran her thumb over his bottom lip, and curled back up to him, tucking her amrs in resting her hand flat on his chest, tucking her feet in with his, to get them warm, she kissed his jaw, here eyes already closed and she whispered a "I love you" before she slowly let her mind drift off. Being so close to him just helped her drift of into a soundless sleep, smiling still as she dozed. Her hands eventually slipped up under his shirt and around his waist, having gotten cramps from tucking them under her, lay more centered on him, her head rested right on the reactor though, not at all being that good of a pillow she woke not comfortable. though the soft sounding of his breaths indicated he was already out of it. She smiled down to him, kissing him softly then laid her head upon hi chest just to the right of the reactor, trying to find a spot for herself. her hands snuck higher up his side, her head resting just in the point of his rib cage finding it was great place for her head, she pulled her legs up a little and part of her fell in the gap between him and the couch, but it was comfortable and she fell back into a light sleeping state of mind, the crackles of the fire were the last thing she heard.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:26 pm

As she curled up on his chest he held onto her like a child with a teddy bear. Holding her close but not enough to crush her. He leaned into her touch as she stroked his face. The touch more soothing than the heat of the fire. Go to sleep you, I'm not going anywhere He smiled under the finger that stroked his bottom lip as she got as comfortable as she could on top of him. His feet twitched a little as her cold feet wound between them and he chuckled softly angling his head down after she kissed his jaw and he kissed her nose. I love you he heard her whisper as he began to drift back off. "Love you more" He mumbled trying to stay awake just a second or two longer but he just clocked out. Right back into a coma he went, snoring softly in no time. The only time he snored was when he would pass out from exhaustion or in this case just coming off a cold.
As he slept, flashes of happenings between him and Pepper came across his mind. All of the happy memories that they shared, every night it was different times. Going as far back as when she was first hired, all the way to last night. Some of them making the smile twitch on his lips and squirm under her sleeping body. They were back in LA, at a party in the ballroom where she had the issue with Dave that night. But this was a different night, the event long forgotten. Images of dancing with her in the same beautiful purple gown, sharing a dinner with her. Then he seemed to watch himself do what he did next. Watching himself kneel on one knee at her feet, like a movie, the point of view from over her shoulder. A small black box with a sparkling diamond inside in his hands and his eyes shinning just as brightly as the stone. A sudden pop from the fire brought him back and he shook awake suddenly stopping the movement when he remembered that Pepper had fallen asleep on him. It was still bright out side, the sun shining through the window of the glass slider. He looked down at the red head on his chest and his hand came up and stroked her hair flat against her head. He managed to scoot out from under her, noticing that the fire had been going out. He walked out the slider and noticed that the wood had been depleted, he carried the last of it into the house and stacked them on the existing logs now charred deeply. He felt more awake now but didn't want to disturb her too much. But he had to stay out and split more logs if they wanted to be warm for the night. He had given some thought to going into the basement and working on the furnace down there. That would be his next project. He went in and put his sneakers on that were just next to the couch and leaned over Pepper, scooting a pillow under her head stroking the side of her face. "I'll be right outside sweetheart" He said as she stirred and kissed her cheek. With that he went back outside and brought around the Axe and began to split more logs to carry back to the house.
His arms tensing up as before when he was finished swinging the heavy axe and carrying them back he went back inside, his skin ice cold on the surface but hot beneath as it soon rose back to the surface. He knew she would never sleep the rest of the night if she continued to sleep, he sat on the edge of the couch and his cold hands ran up her dress to her stomach making her squirm. "Wakey wakey" He chuckled and his icy fingers danced on her chest before she swatted at him and he took his hands back. "You'll never go to sleep tonight" He said with a smile and he leaned down to kiss her on her lips. He stood again and the sweat stains under his arms were cold against his hot skin and he crossed his arms in front of him grabbing the bottom of his shirt and hoisting it over his head and tossing it over the chair. He slinked over and crawled onto the couch over top of her. His testosterone driving him now as he leaned down to kiss her passionately on the lips letting his whole body get warm again.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:33 pm

She curled up as she felt him slip out from under her, she was awake, just resting her eyes. She wasn't too bothered that he had moved, hearing him sort the fire out, she peeked through one eye, smiling as she saw him, then curled up tighter trying to keep herself warm. she shivered a little now his warmth was gone, his scent still lingured on the couch though and she pressed her face into the warmth that still lasted there from him. She could hear him moving around and franckly she wanted him back next to her. Her mind was going crazy. She twitched a little, trying to calm herself down a little, when she felt him lean over and kiss her she smiled, the kiss breaking the craze in her mind and she relaxed a little. "I'll be right outside sweetheart" She curled up, feeling the pillow being slipped under her head, waiting for a blanket to be drapped over her, but she was left open, causing her to pull her legs up an hug herself to keep warm.
Her dreams stayed decent this time, knowing where he was just helped her that much, no morbid pictures entering her mind. She'd wonder how she slept before they were together, wondering how she could have gone through that, not even remembering much from before they finally got together. It was like they had always been a couple without realizing it, she smiled at the thought, knowing she'd be sticking around for quite much longer. He was her everything, nothing else really mattered to her now, she just wanted to spend all her time with him.
Now feeling a little warmer she stretched herself out a little, feeling a cold draft made her shiver, but it was over just as soon as it started, then she heard footsteps and she knew he'd come back inside. she felt the wieght bare down on the edge, bringing a smile to her lips. she felt his hands pull at her dress, her mind automatically switching to something else, she rolled onto her back justas his icey cold hands made contact with her skin and she shrunk away from his hands, sucking in her breath and sat almost bolt upright, pulling herself up to leaning on her elbows. "Wakey wakey" she gave him an annoyed look. "That was uncalled for" she pouted her lips, slapping at his hand as he continued to run them along her skin. "You'll never go to sleep tonight" her smile turned wickedd and she looked at him, tilting her head to the side. "Maybe i dont want to sleep" she purred at him, leaning her head on her arm as she sat up more, watching him as he removed his shirt. As soon as it was gone she moved in, running her hands over his muscle there, feeling every line on his abs, her hands a little cooler than his skin. leaning back as he pressed her down into the couch, hovering just above her, she smiled up to him, cupping the side of his face with one hand, looking up to him with love and adoration filled eyes. Then his lips met hers, arching her back lifting herself to him to make it come sooner. Her feelings from this morning surface again, already feeling quite turned on, her hands trailed over the arch of his back, feeling his muscle there, dancing her nails lightly over his skin making it crawl with the sensation it left and her hands rolled over the small of his back going right under his waist band and to his butt cheeks. They trailed round and uncer sneaking into the crease and she pulled his wasit down onto hers. Rubbing against him as little moans escaped her lips. She didn't care in that moment if he was in 'pain' she wanted him again, so much more now then before, even last night. Her hands ran down his hips, making the band of his boxers roll over, she did it a few times before she slipped them into his boxers, making them fall down over his manhood, running her hands int he crease of his hips, like she'd done this morning, only this time more roughly and slower, getting him amped up. she slowly pulled one hand free the other sliding round to hold him right on his hip, her free hand took one of his and trailed it down to her region, sliding it down and up under her dress, she left him there, hoping he would catch onto what she was asking for. If he wasn't prepared for sex again then she'd get pleasure from him another way. she wiggled her hips a little as she felt him playfully tugg at her panties. She broke the kiss to nip towards him and meowed slightly, raking her nails over his chest feeling him shudder under her, she ducked to catch his lips pulling him right back to her. she rubbed herself up against him, the motion still there from last night, begging him to take her right there on the couch. she felt his hand move closer and she whimpered slightly, just wanting him to cut the chase and do whatever he pleased, she didn't care anymore, all she wanted was him. her hands glided over him slipping back under his pants and pulled his boxers down of his ass, even if he still had pants on the boxers had to go. she pulled him down onto her, lifting up her pelvis, easily holding him with her, and she pulled up the hem of her dress, plopping her butt back down, she felt him leave her lips trailing down her chest stopping just at the top of her lacy panties. she smiled, wrapping her legs around him.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:25 pm

His hormones raging through him made his skin tingle and every touch she made on him sent a trail of electricity over his nerves. He shuddered and bit down on her lip when her nails raked over his tense muscles. The sensation made him growl against her lips, the vibrations making his chest rumble. His hands fell from her and to the couch to keep him from possibly snapping a bone from how tight his grip was on the cushions beneath him. When her hands found his cheeks he smiled against her lips, she just had some kind of butt fetish. He rocked forward when she pulled him into her and his hands came up latching onto her hips, her moans sending his head spinning and his blood flowing to all the necessary places. He just couldn't hold it back any longer, he knew what she wanted and dammit he was going to give it to her. After a couple tries she finally got his boxers to fall past his waist her movements much like his the night before, slow but with some strength behind them. But resembled her episode this morning. He felt her hand find his and guide it down where she wanted between her legs. He moaned softly, feeling the moist heat engulfing his hand. His hand teased her a little rubbing against the highest part on the inside of her thigh towards her hip then back down again. Then he started tugging at the lace trying to get a firm grip on it, but her movements and actions were distracting him from what he was trying to accomplish. When she broke the kiss to nip and meow at him he stared at her, his eyes wide and filled with passion. Shuddering under her touch she caught his lips again and he finally pushed the dress up with his forearm going at an angle, fingers first past the waistband of her underwear. With her rubbing against him it only turned him on more and made him harder. The motions she made brought the whole night back to him. He broke the kiss once more after she pulled his boxers down and pushed her hips into his. His hand between them now, feeling how hard he was and how hot she was as she pulled her dress hem up giving him easier access. His fingers worked a little magic on the surface, but he had other ideas. He began to kiss down her stomach that was exposed and his hand moved from inside her underwear and his fingers curled around the fabric pulling it down, his lips following with little featherlight kisses. The bridge of his nose nestling into the space between her lips there and the very tip of his tongue flicking at her most sensitive spot. He pulled her underwear down to her ankles, the heels she wore making it a little hard to get them completely off. His one hand trailing up her calf, his fingertips grazing over the silky skin. Moving with them as she wrapped her legs around him, he chuckled softly the hot gust of air making her squirm under the sensation, her hips trying to pull from him. His hands snapped up and clamped down on her hips and pulled them right back down, the force making her bounce a little with the force of it. She wasn't going anywhere.
His one hand stayed behind as the other came down and pushed back the skin there giving him full access that he normally couldn't get to. He moaned quietly, the vibration from his lips were right against that area around her clit, the growls making her shiver as he flicked his tongue and sucked on the highly sensitive and even more aroused area. This time just letting lose, his movements with his lips and tongue rapid against her sensitive area. His hands came down and went under her butt yanking her hips up to his mouth as he sat up, closing any space between her and his mouth. His tongue going into her deep and squirming inside of her, the moans vibrating against her still. His breaths rushed out through the minute spaces between his mouth and her body, lapping up everything she gave him. When he was satisfied with his work he smiled and gave the area a peck before letting her hips fall back to the couch. He grinned and snaked back up to her lips but only coming within centimeters of them, making her reach for the kiss but he pulled back last second. Plus he needed to catch his breath from the lack of air he just experienced. "Those damn blueberries" He teased with a smile pressing his forehead against hers, the area around his mouth smelling and tasting like her now.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:38 pm

She smiled inwardly as he pulled at the fabric covering her over, with one swift move he had them off, hanging round her knees and her moved lower, his nose rubbing at her, his tongue teased at her making her back arch a little desperatly wanting to feel him inside her again. His hot breath sent another sensation through her and she twitched dropping away from him, only to have him, grab her hips and force her down into the couch, she laughed arching her back. she held onto him as his hand pulled at her skin, his tongue licked at her, sending shivers through her, her fingers dug into his shoulders as he teased her, inddefinatly. As he pulled up her hips she felt her heart race, feeling herself get warm an moist, just as he pulled her right close to him, his tongue, sliping in deep and her head went back her eyes fluttered rolling back into her head, her fingers digging more into his shoulders, pulling him closer to her, moaning with each twist he made with his tongue. Her hips rolled with the motion, her body reacting as it would normaly. "Oh god!" she moaned, her back arching so much she pulled herself up of the couch, gripping on his shoulders still as she sat up, his hands still holding around her hips, she was pretty much just hanging onto him with her legs, when he pulled away she dropped to the couch with a sigh, breathing heavy from the rush of hormones. She smiled oepening her eyes as she felt him leaning down to her, and she reached up to kiss him only to have him pull back and she fell back to the couch still in a daze. "Those damn blueberries" "Nope, damn you, that was amazing" she purred slightly, her hand reaching out to his chest and she pulled herself up a little wobbly, wrapping herself around him, her hands slipping down his sides and pulled back his pants, uncovering his major hard on. Moving forward onto him she rubbed herself against his head, the lips upon her face distracting him as she pressed them to his, and moved her hips forward, making him enter her, her head fell back with a moan at the sensation, she pulled herself closer to him, her thighs tightening as she used her legs to keep her upright, holding onto him. she tensed up on him, then rolled her hips back, casuing him to slide back, then she pushed forward onto him again, she started of slowly, but as it began to get a little to much for her she moved faster on him, feeling him tense up under her she quickened her pace more, making her breaths shorten and she felt him release inside of her, she moaned and realsed falling forward onto him, her head landing plonk on his shoulder and she breathed heavy. Her hand stroked over his chest and she fell back onto the couch. after a little time of collecting herself she sat upright again, pressing herself against him, but careful not to hurt his man hood, her hand ran up his neck and along his jaw behind his ear, pulling him into her, kising him with a hungry force. he laid her down, one hand on the back of her head, the other in the small of her back, and pressed her into the couch. He pressed his pelvis into hers again, sliding in with ease at her already moist area, she sighed, pulling him to her, she leaned up to kiss him, rolling her hips as he began the gentle movements, riding out a little then pushing in deeper, she moaned gently, her bottom lip wobbled, her back arching, just as a knock came to the door. She practically jumped away from him, almost kicking him in the face as she pulled round. Her face flushed onto of her already flustered cheeks. She looked at him, then down at 'him' she smiled, leaning in to kiss him, her nails, running down his side, and she pulled at his pants, tugging on his bottom lip with her teeth. another knock coming at the door and she groaned. slipping her pants back up from her ankles, and got to her feet, making her self look decent. "better cover that up" she smiled and idicated down at him, thowing him a cushion to hold there. she slinked of to see who was at the door. Opening it up to find the genral at the door. Pulling her stance too and stepped back a little taken back, her eyes flicked back over to Tony, then to the door. "Hey, how can we help you today? I thought the plans were done?" She stepped back, allowing him to enter. "Thats what I've come to talk about. we, er, We've encountered some issues. And im terribly sorry to disturb you. But we would like to go over a few things with Mr. Stark." The genral peered round into the living room. Not even bothered really, seeing Tony kneeling on the couch, topless and holding a cushion over him. Pepper almost laughed remembering what they had just been doing and felt quite wierd about it, but also it amused her. They'd done something simular to this before. walking behind him as he made his way into the living room, Pepper sat herself down in one of the chairs, looking at Tony with a half raised expression. "Would you like a drink?" she asked, then stood, moving over towards Tony, resting her hand on his shoulder as she stood there, looking down at him. "want anything?" she asked softly, and gave him a look. as she headed into the kitchen she ran her fingers over his chin and slinked of with a sway to her hips, leaving the guys to talk together.
"The place you want to put the tower. It cant be done." He paused, crossing his ankles over leaning back in the chair. "The building you want to remove. well its an ancient building and we cant remove it, though it's possible we could add onto it, so you could still do it, you just need to re-design the tower so it fits with the building. Sorry again. but we do need this done asap" He sat forward as Pepper came back in with a cup of tea handing it to him and then handed one over to Tony, sitting down next to him, running her hand over his back as she laid back into the couch. Not liking the way this conversation was turning.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:04 pm

Nope, damn you that was amazing He grinned his hand moving around her back as she pulled herself up to him, giving her some extra support as she wrapped herself around him. His one hand was limp at his side while the other held her close as her hands pulled his pants back down again after they had ridden up. He kissed her as she started teasing him, making himself feel so close yet so far from what his body craved. He wasn't as far as he thought when he felt her hips push into his and he slid right in, making a grunted moan slip past his lips. "Holy Shit, Pepper" He growled fate her head fell back then felt her muscles in her thigh clamp around him. Damn was she strong, definitely stronger than he gave her credit for. His fingers pressed harder into her back just above the small of her back. His hips staying rigid, too much give on his end and someone would go over the couch. His moans were getting a bit louder the faster she went. The pressure building inside him before he finally released into her, his hips locked in place. His back locking when she fell against him. "My god," he chuckled as she fell back on the couch. His one hand braced himself on the couch, both of them trying to catch their breaths. He looked over at her as she sat up again his hands came around her hips while hers came up behind his neck pulling him in for another kiss, a kiss begging for more. He returned it, the same hunger but a kiss that seemed to tell her that it was coming right to her just like she wanted. His hand moved to the small of her back while the other was at the back of her head as he leaned forward. Slowly lowering her down to lay on the couch, while his hips pushed into hers again, her walls wrapped around him again. His position made it very easy to go in deeper than before, ready to unleash himself on her when a knock came to the door. Tony's heart nearly dropped and the next thing he knew a foot was flying at his face sending him flinching and off the couch between it and the coffee table "Jesus christ!" He yelped and groaned hitting the table and floor as he laid there. He sat up and was met with a kiss, her hands still running over him. His eyes were wide, his expression like a deer in headlights. And yet she seemed so collected. He fell back and sat on the floor as she attempted to pull his pants back up but he already had done that as she got up to move to the door. Better cover that up He looked down to what she motioned at, seeing himself right through the loose cotton of the pants. Grandma in her underwear. Grandmda naked for fuck's sake His mind tried putting the horrid pictures in his mind as she threw a cushion at him when he stood so he could cover it up until it was clear to roam around. He kneeled on the couch to play it off a little. He rubbed the back of his head where it had smacked on the hardwood floor, a nice bump already raising. When the door opened he was surprised to see the general standing there, and by Pepper's expression so was she. He offered a smile but it looked so nervous it was unnatural. …we've encountered some issues. And I'm terribly sorry to disturb you. But we would like to go over a few things with Mr. Stark. He gave the general an apologetic smile taking the cushion from himself and putting it back on the couch, safe enough to remove it. "Uh, yeah sure" He said still distracted by what was interrupted. Looking over at Pepper offering the general something then slinking over to him he took the chance, Want anything? "Please, and this is freaking embarrassing" He said under his breath and she slinked off as he leaned into her touch watching her hips sway. He bit his lip and turned back remembering that the general was there with them. "So, whats the problem?" He asked and looked over the table at the plans across from him.
The place you want to put the tower. It cant be done. Tony gave him a questioning look, he was about to comply with just about anything to get this out of the way. The building you want to remove. Well its an ancient building and we cant remove it, though its possible we could add onto it, so you could still do it, you just need to redesign the tower so it fits with the building. Sorry again but we need to to do this asap Tony ran a hand through his hair, minding the bump on the back of his head. When Pepper came in with the tea he sighed, expecting something much stronger, but he took it with no fuss. Tony sat down in the chair for a moment sipping at the hot tea looking over the plans. His mind already locked back into working mode. "It's okay General. I mean That's why I'm here," He said with a smile and set the mug down, but pulled Pepper into his side. Not really being in a complete business environment he wasn't going to conform to one by any means. And certainly not afraid to show his affection towards her anymore no matter what the situation was. He stood from his chair with his arm still around her. His thumb tracing over her hip as he looked at the plans again. If it wasn't for the little fiasco in the meeting, Tony would have planned it better. His arm came from around her and on the table taking the pencil from the general after he offered it. The more he looked and went over the plans with him, it became more clear that it would be a very easy fix, only adding onto the old building putting the tower just off the side of it and still being able to function properly. Almost making it look like a lighthouse with the keepers house next to it. The poor guy thought he was going to walk in here and get his head chewed off but Tony was in such a good mood he reasoned with him more than he did at other times with other people. "Gee, Thank you Mr. Stark for being so understanding, we probably should have told you before--" Tony stopped him with a smile and held his hand up while he wrapped his arm back around Pepper at his side. "General, don't think twice about it. I don't bite heads off for things like this too often." He chuckled and watched him roll up the plans to leave. "This wasn't something to be nervous asking me about" He said and the General smiled turning to walk out the front door. Tony took that chance to pull Pepper into him and plant one right on her lips, letting her know that he wasn't entirely finished with her. He left her standing in a daze to walk the General out, being his usual self but he was very easy going. Bidding him goodbye he closed the door behind him and made a beeline right for Pepper who was just about to enter the kitchen. He cut her off and took the cups from her and put them on the counter, not stopping his feet as he walked towards her backing her against the table. "Now, darling. Where were we?" He asked with a grin and lifted her up onto the table as he moved closer to her keeping her hips pressed against his, feeling himself getting hard again. The fire roaring at the other end of the room was like the fire that burned for her. Alive and wild. He rolled the hem of her dress up letting her shift her hips from one side to the other so he could shimmy it up past her hips. He pulled her hips just off the edge of the table so he could get to her easily, lifting her legs over his shoulders letting her ankles lock behind his head after he pulled her underwear off completely. He worked his pants down again along with his boxers just before he entered her again with a passionate kiss as he leaned over her thrusting his hips into her at a strong steady pace. His one hand under the small of her back while the other was under her neck planting a very hungry and passionate kiss on her lips. Moaning in the kiss the quickened pace along with the strength behind it made his muscles twitch and he almost felt himself explode inside her before he fell limp against her out of breath and slightly damp with sweat. "Is this going to be a daily thing Miss Potts?" He asked with a breathless chuckle.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:38 pm

Pepper practically sat there in a daze of her own mind, still remembering what thye had both been doing upon this sofa they were now sat and she couldn't help but smile. trying to hide it as best she could, though it was hard not to, especially with him so close and his hand runing over her hip didn't help, he coucln't even keep his hands of her with someone sitting across the room. How on earth they were going to manage at work and when he had conference calls, she had no idea. How they'd even get work done at home either baffle her, if they were like this here god knows what they'd be up to when they got back.
She'd pretty much dazed out of them both talking, only coming round when it felt like it was over, she was usualy good at keeping track of things, he was just making her into some kind of sex driven zombie. "General, don't think twice about it. I don't bite heads off for things like this too often." she snapped out of it a little at hereing his voice "This wasn't something to be nervous asking me about" she stood with them smiling gently, like she had paid attention, though she had no idea what had just gone on. she never daydreamed so badly before in her life. His kissed just left her dangling in the air, so lost an caught up in it, almost falling flat forward on her face. wobbling on her feet she stumbled, collecting herself and made her way towards the kitchen, the feel of his lips still lingured strongly upon her lips. It wasn't long before his arms where around her again and he took the mugs from her, she laughed gently, just loving how much be was really struggling with keeping his hands of her, she spun round in his arms, only to have him back her up against the table and she gasped a little, out of surprise. "Now, darling. Where were we?" she laughed gently, her hand moving to his chest, "Tony..!" she complained mixed with a gasp as he lifted her onto the table. he truely was amazing. She twined her fingers through his ahir as he pressed his hips into hers, she could feel him suddenly go hard and it made her excited again. Her skin lighing up as he fingers grazed over her skin at pulling her dress up, she helped him raised it so she was free yet again. Letting him pull her to the edge, slipping of her underwear, pulling her legs up round his head she locked them at the back just as he pushed right into her, she tensed up caught totally of guard and she moaned a ripple of pleasure ran through her and she suddered relaxing slightly but keeping it taut, just to make it all the more pleasurable. As he rocked against her his lips working a number upon hers, the more he trusted the more she tightened up on him,feeling herself getting so close already, being on the table brough a whole new sensation to her. maybe it was becuase she was at the perfect height and he didn't have to hold her wieght with him, all his strength going into his thrusts. she sighed with each one, trying to grip the table but being unsucessfull she raked her nails down his sides, gripping at him, digging her nails in, her back arched giving him a little more acess and his next trust hit deeper she moaned, moving closer, her hands moving to his ass, feeling it tense as he went for another, she arched with the motion pushing her hips towards him and pulled him into her, holding him there, moving a little up an down on him, pushing him as deep as he could reach, feeling his lips find hers again as he lifted her towards him, letting him carry on thrustsing, his movements getting faster and she began to pant a little, feeling herself getting there, with the hardness her was hitting her and the speed he moved, she couldn't hold it much longer and she completely tense right up on him, making it a tight squeeze, the last trust, his hips bumping hers with a large force behind it just made her release an she felt him practically lose it inside her, feeling herself flood with him, she relaxed, her legs dropping from his shoulders, wrapping round hid butt just holding him inside her, aas he went limp on her, she wrapped her arms around him. Breathing heavy. "Is this going to be a daily thing Miss Potts?" She didn't even move, not even bothered by him still inside her, of anything she would happily take another of those. "I hope so, cause that was the best yet. defiantly do that again" she stroked her hand over his cheek. she rolled her hip very slightly against him, even feeling how sweaty he was, she didn't want it to end. she tensed herself up around him, just testing him, seeing how much more he'd go, but also knew that maybe it should be kept for other days. she pushed him up holding onto him as he was practically limp still, she held him by his hips and helped him remove himself. she danced her fingers over his sahft as she leaned over, running them up his chest. then pulled his head to hers she kissed him with a gentle tenderness, slipping from the table, only to be sent dizzy and she fell into him, just as she thought she was fine the pang in her stamache returned and the last thing she remembered was pushing him away and dashing to the kitchen sink where she recthed violently, gripping the edge, turning her knuckles white as another round came and she emtpied her stomche into it once more. then she went weak, her arms shook with the energy it had used and she slipped to the floor, or she would have if someones large arms hadn't caught at her, practically swiping her of her feet. she proteste febely. "Just leave me, i dont want to pukeon you plus... i possibly have it round ..mymouth" she spoke completely out of context, her words almost sluring together and she just went almost limp in his arms, completely exhausted, a cold sweat covered her skin and she began to shiver.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:09 am

I hope so, cause that was the best yet. Definitely do that again. He grinned down at her, letting her sit up while she rolled her hips against him. "Easy kitten" He said with a grin and placed a supportive hand on her back as she tensed around him again, God she was a tease. He pulled from her but still kept supportive hands in their respected spot so she wouldn't smack her head on the table if she decided to fall back. His smile grew as she ran his fingers over his shaft as it began to come down off that high and traced up his chest before she pulled him in for another kiss. Feeling her come forward from the table, breaking the kiss as she landed rather hard against him. "Babe? You alright?" He saw her skin go pale and even a tint of green before she pushed past him and ran for the sink. The sounds making his own stomach churn as she vomited into the bed of the sink. The sound reverberating off the steel much more than it needed to. He hiked his pants back up quicker than lightning and was at her side just before she fell. His beefy arms coming up under her armpits to keep her from hitting the hard ground. One arm moving under her knees while the other cradled her he picked her back up. Just eave me, I don't want to puke on you plus…I possibly have it round..my mouth Her weak protests were as clear as the glass on the windows, he could see right through it. "Nuh uh, I'm not leaving you. And I don't even care if its all over both of us" He said with a chuckle and walked her towards the stairs. Contemplating on whether or not the couch would be a choice, but he thought that she would want to curl up in the bed; he knew he would if he felt like her. He carried her up the stairs, being slow and smooth with his movements so he wouldn't jostle her any more than he already had in the last sixteen or so hours. Her clammy skin worried him, she was rarely sick and even when she was it would only be a common cold. He pushed the door open with his elbow as not to spin her around to use his back and walked over to the bed to lay her down on the side where he had slept and the covers were already folded back in case she wanted to pull them over her. But for now he just pulled the top sheet over her, in hopes to take the chill from her and not raise any fever.
He made sure she was closer to the center of the bed so she wouldn't roll out before heading into the bathroom wetting a cool rag under the faucet, one to clean around her mouth and another to keep on her neck. Also bringing a trashcan around in case she had another episode. Setting the trashcan within reach of both of them he sat on the edge of the bed and placed the clean cool rag on the back of her neck under her hair and noticed that she did in fact have the remains around her mouth and on her lips. He smiled gently down to her, hoping that it would ease any embarrassment if it was there. Gently wiping around her mouth and cleaning it all away so that the smell and taste wouldn't bother her any more than it already had. He leaned down and kissed her cheek. "Now you have to take it easy and let me take care of you" He said with a chuckle and his hand moved up and down her arm. Feeling the heat under her hair that rested there he stood again and went over to the bathroom going through her things to find a hair tie. He finally stumbled over one and brought it back coming up behind her this time walking on his knees on the bed over to her. Keeping the band around his wrist he gently gathered her hair, pulling it back from her face and off her neck using the tie to pull her fiery red locks into a loose bun, much like a pony tail but the second time he would pull the hair through he only pulled it half way. "You need anything else from me right now?" He asked gently rubbing her back on her shoulder blades to help her calm down and stop trembling.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:49 am

Her head rolled into the crook of his arm and she groanda little, definitly not feeling good at all. The pain had left her abdomen area, but it felt tight and a little uncomfortable. "Nuh uh, I'm not leaving you. And I don't even care if its all over both of us" she just made a noise and wrapped her arms weakly around him, curling up to his side in his arms. As he moved; ever so gently trying not to jostle her around too much, bless his soul. Though with he state she was in each movement could be felt and it was making her dizzy. she gripped onto him with a vice like grip, strong even for the state she was in. She mummbled something though it made no sence, and she pulled herself closer to him, pressing her chest into his as he walked up the stairs, she hiccuped a little bit of sick came to the surface and she just swollowed it down, trying to stop herself from puking over his shoulder. She clung to him a little when he finally reach the bedroom, laying her down into the bed, she wasn't quite ready to let him go, her arms still wrapped around him as he pulled the sheet over her, and she fell back, loosening her grip on him. "yousthanksmuch" she spoke her words geting jumbled as they slurred out, almost as if she was drunk, when he started walking away she tried to scramble out of bed, only tangling herself up in the sheet and getting stuck.
She gave him a weak smile as he came back into the room, seeing him with the damp towels and a trash can, knowing in that moment how much he really caredfor her, never in her life of working alongside him had she seen such a side. He had passion, yes, but never normaly towards others. He didn't like seeing innocent people getting hurt though, that was one thing many missed in those articles, they all called him out on his weapson, telling him he was the reasoning behind this. If anything he wanted peace reclaimed in the world. The guy had huge aspirations, he knew what he wanted in life and that was just a huge attraction point on his side. she sighed in relief as the cool rag was pressed on her neck, she even tilted her head back a little for him, making it easier for him to dab at her clammy skin. She smiled from under another rag being wiped over her lips, and she peered out her closed eyes at him,trying to pull her hand free from the sheet, only finding herself completely trapped inside. she'd rolled up in it, causing it to trap her hands as she laid ontop of it, though with her mind so hazed over she couldn't think nor function properly. So she just settled for having him run the cold rag over her. She wanted to grab his hand when he kissed her cheek,to just hold him close to her."Now you have to take it easy and let me take care of you" She nodded in response, how could she argue with that, she loved the guy, so having him look after her like she was some sick child just eased her mind back to realitly. No one had taken care of her for some time and here he was, The great Tony Stark, looking after her. It was a rare sight in itself and one she wished to happen more often, though maybe not like this. whatever this was she had, she didn't want it again. she hadn't felt too great this morning either, and she should have known it was something more than she was letting up. Now look where she was, puking in the sink and having to be taken to bed. It was kind of embarrassing. Though he just practically washed all that away. He was so good at just being himself, never once pausing to help her. She remember the last time he'd been sick and she'd just been grossed out by it, making her feel a little bad. Deep down however she'd worried about him. She felt it as the bed dipped and the wieght was gone, watching him vanish into the bathroom, she wondered what he could possibly be up to. It wasn't too long before he came back through and he climbed onto the bed, pulling her up, freeing her from the blankets. when he scraped back her hair it sent chills down her spine; the good kind of chills. she had no idea he knew what he was doing, but somehow he managed to pull her hair back, and it kind of turned her on a little. The guy was possibly amazing in everyway. He didn't care about going out to buy tampons, he knew how to pull her hair back and heck he had amazing taste in clothes, he was definatly the one not to let go of. She'd make sure she held him tight to her for as long as possible. "You need anything else from me right now?" The gentle motions of his hands rubbing on her back almost lulled her to sleep, but she slowly spun in his arms. she crawled up onto his lap almost. "Just one thing" she manage to get the words out right this time, and pulled him down onto the bed with her. "Just lay with me" she spoke in a daxe her eyes closed and she smiled ever so gently. pressing into his side and tangling her legs with his, feeling him twitch as her cool skin tickled against his, just making him pull her tighter to him, and pulling the covers over her. She felt his warmth engulf her sending a soothing sensation through her and she relaxed, the pain being swept aside, though her skin was still sheened with a cold sweat. her mind drifted of into a peaceful dream, though her conscious was still clinging to the real world. Her mind was filled with him, and her. They were happy together, everything was just perfect in her mind, he was perfect. everything about him and in that moment she knew for sure she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him, maybe even start a family, no matter how much he hated family, she had a feeling this one wouldn't. she opened her eyes, looking up to him, still in a slight daze, but clear enough for her to make more sence. And she smiled up to him. "Marry me?" she asked, just compeltely out of the blue and straight to the point, no bull shitting around. She knew she wanted it, but the question was did he? and now she'd just put herself on the line, not thinking it through, knowing how she'd feel if he rejected her and she burried her head into his chest, and she began laughing histerically, tears filling her eyes and she just passed out.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:46 am

He sat down on the bed his hands out ready to help her if she needed it as she turned over. Pulling her into his lap as she crawled up on him Just one thing He smiled down to her, "Thats it? Only one thing?" He asked with a light chuckle but his tone was light and caring. Moving as she attempted to pull him down on the bed with her. Complying with everything she did so she wouldn't have to use so much energy. Just lay with me. He smiled softly and kissed her forehead before she curled up into him, her cold legs and feet made his twitch a little but her hot torso felt like she would melt right into him. "You don't have to tell me twice, Love" He said softly helping her pull the covers over herself, leaving most of him sticking out, feeling a little hot himself. His arm flat on her back and making soothing circles where it lay. His heart twitched a little, feeling bad for her. He never wanted her to feel sick, or be sick. It was a horrible feeling. He knew it all too well, from the parties and even the residual Palladium toxins in his body making him sick. It was no walk in the park. He started getting tired having her sleeping on him, even a nice big yawn slipped out but he didn't want to fall asleep and leave her alone in a sense. So he kept his mind busy, thinking of her, and even the future with her. He felt her move thinking she was only stirring in her sleep, he looked down only to find her beaming up at him. A smile grew on his face, some teeth peaking through, Marry me?. He damn near wet himself, he looked down at her like a deer in headlights. "Hey, thats my line" He said with a grin as she started to laugh he couldn't help but have it catch on. Damn right he was going to marry her. Maybe not right now, but he definitely was. What kept him from even bringing it up was the thought that maybe she didn't want that, she didn't want to start a family. She never seemed like she was the family type, getting jealous when Sophia held most of his attention, trying to fit in a family life in her busy schedule. But the fact that she asked him to marry her changed his whole mindset, whether or not she was in the right state of mind she felt the same about him. By the time he calmed down enough to talk to her she had already passed out on him, her face buried in his chest. "Of course I will" he whispered and kissed the crown of her head. "..Of course I will" He said even more quietly.
When she was in a deep sleep he gently pulled the covers off of her. He had to get her out of the dress before it either ripped or soiled. Neither one would make her day go any better. He slid out from under her, replacing his chest with a pillow as he stood on the side of the bed reaching over and unzipping her dress. Able to gently side it off of her body, still having a bra on but missing her underwear. He could only smile at that fact, remembering how they were going at it like rabbits. He smoothed out the dress as he walked it over to the dresser neatly laying it on the flat surface. He gently slid the drawer out on her side finding another pair of underwear for her, but coming up empty handed in his quick search for a night shirt. Knowing she would catch a chill if he looked any more he just grabbed one of his t-shirts. Not really caring if it got ruined with vomit. He'd sacrifice his things to keep hers nice. He knelt down at her feet on the bed and worked the underwear up to her waist and made sure nothing was twisted before he moved to put the shirt over her head. She must have knew a little of what was happening when she sat up so he could slip the shirt over her head and pull it down to where it ended just below her waist. He got off the bed and undid the small buckles on her heels sliding them off her feet and placing them on the floor at the end of the bed. He came back to the bed and pulled the covers back over her as he kissed her forehead. He made sure she was asleep before heading back down the stairs the words reverberating in the back of his head marry me…marry mee His heart fluttered thinking of his own dream that he had. Getting down on one knee in front of the woman he loved, asking her to spend the rest of her life with him. Would his nerves even allow him to do that? Or would he chicken out every time. He did give a lot of thought to getting married, at the time he wasn't so keen on the whole children part; he didn't want to turn into his father and put another child through that. He still doesn't, hence the reason behind using condoms all the time. He froze dead in his tracks, except with Pepper. He nearly went white the last thing either of them needed was some unexpected news. And how she got sick out of nowhere made his heart sink. He began to go over that night and their little montage today, not once using a condom. But then he remembered that she was on the pill, setting his mind a little more at ease, but he still wouldn't help but think about it. He unstuck his feet and made his way to the kitchen, smelling a little fowl from what was in the sink. He walked over seeing the source of it and it even made him cringe a little but his mind was so wrapped up in what she said and what his thoughts were that it didn't bother him. He turned the faucet on, taking the spray attachment and washed it all down the garbage disposal. Flooding it as he turned it on to cyclone everything down. Once it was clean and the smell now faded he walked back to the rooms to clean up the remnance of everything. Plucking her underwear up from the floor as he walked around to the living room to grab his shirt that he left. With that he headed back up the stairs finding her still asleep. Bringing another wave of relief over him but it was short lived when she suddenly threw herself over the bed snatching up the bin with her face in it. The gut wrenching sound of it reverberated like a sound tunnel. He dropped the clothes on top of her dress and sat next to her on the bed gently rubbing her back, not able to do much as her stomach twisted and threw its contents up. He put the cool rag on her neck once more since it fell off as she moved and held a stray piece of hair back tucking it behind her ear.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:14 pm

Even in her sleeping state she could feel the cold air swoosh under the covers, or so she thought she had them on still. she curled up into herself, noticing that the secondary warth had left her also. She stirred, but not coming full around, her mind too exhusted to let her open her eyes, though she could feel everything going on around her, almost like a comatosed state. Her mind gone but her body still responded. And it did just that when she felt him remove her dress, causing her to smile ever so gently in her sleep, and she could see herself from above, watching him as he carefully unzipped her dress. The motion so caring and gentle, even for a guy of his size. Shuddering at the sudden lack of warmth she curled up into herself more so. Then feeling his hands at her feet she uncoiled herself, feeling the brush of fabric over her thighs, then across her pelvic region. He could but such the sweetheart at times, though other times she thought of murdering him, only thought of it, never really bringing herself to it, unless it was with her words, cause dear god did she have a mouth on her when she was pissed, it even made him want to cover a hand over he mouth at times, even complaining and pushing her to the side, making her snap out of it. Before he'd have a heck of a job making her calm down, him not really helping the matter at hand, but now all he'd have to do was kiss her, pull her into him and that peace he brought over her, just like right now, even if he wasn't at her side, she could sence him around her and that was enough for her. She was so aware that she even pulled herself up as he reached behind her head, slipping on a shirt. when he gently placed her back down to the bed she pulled the shirt up around her more, the smell of him hit her nose with a strong scent, almost as of he was there right under her, but it only was a shirt of his. she felt him move down to her feet, suddenly feeling free of the weight there and she curled right up into herself, snatching the covers as he laid them over her and pulled them up almost covering her head. If you gave her a dummy an rattle she possibly look like a baby witht he way she laid and how she had reacted, being sick did wierd things to her, maybe it was because of the lack of love from her parents as a child, sure her dad liked to tell her stories by the fire and they celebrated christmas, that didn't mean they were always like that with her. She was used to fighting for attention, even eing the only child, she had to fight for everything, possibly making her the strong, independant woman she was nowdays.
She was suddenly pulled back to just before throwing her guts up, him pining her on the table, though the difference here was they were both stark naked, Yep Stark no pun intended but its there for you to laugh over. She sat very poised on the edge of the table, Tony just a fraction from her and in one swift move he pushed right into her, making her back arch and her head fall back, almost making her release in that instant. he thrust into her with a inhuman strength, the sound of bone and flesh smacking together filled the air, along with sexual grunts and moans, it was pretty much over as soon as it started, the force so strong it made them both loose it in no time, he's pushed into her with such force it'd lifted her from the table a few times, gravity pulled her down onto his hips, just helping him go deep. She completely tensed around him, making the ordeal so much more better, then it was over, but she felt amazing, inside and outside her dream world. She fell onto him almost mimicing what they had prevoiusly done. Feeling it all come back to her again she slowly began griding on him, though taking it much slower this time, and he went a little ridged under her, she pulled back to look at him, her arms wrapped around the back of his neck and shoulders. "Easy kitten" the words he'd spoken to her earlier replayed in her mind and she just purred at him meowing slightly as she raked her nails over his chest, leaning in to him, pulling him back into her and began nibbling on his ear, she could feel him twitch inside of her, knowing he was getting turned on by what she was doing to him, slowly making her rounds down his neck, nibbling at his skin there and across his shoulder, biting him on the collar bone, then dug her nails in and she felt him tense, then release again. She moaned a little at feeling him flooding through her. Then the image suddenly change and she was stood with him, back in their Malibu home, he was down on one knee, proposing to her, just seeing the black box made her pounce on him, knocking him right to the floor, laying a ton of kisses down upon him.
Her dream was cut short by the same gut twisting pain in her stomache, everything went black then she shot forward lerching of the side of the bed, grabbing the bin; God knows how she did it so fast, or even knew where the bin was, but she had done it and practically just filled the bin halfway with bile and waste from her gut. she felt a reasuring hand on her back, running gentle soothing circles over her, then the feel of something cold layed over her neck, and she reached up behind her holding his arm as she twisted back round, taking the cloth he handed to her and wiped her face clear of the vile stuff. flopping forward into him, her head making contact with his collar bone and she groaned in defeat. This thing was getting the better of her and she couldn't take much more of it, she felt like shit, looked like shit and just wanted to curl up under the covers and never come back out.
she stayed with her head upon him for some time, his hands encircled her, his one between her shoulder blades kept the soothing motion going. Eventually she pulled back, getting a little cramp in her neck, she stretched it out a little, though she practically ached everywhere, yes everywhere even down there. Though thats another story why, we dont need to go into that, cause i think you already know so. She looked up to him with a shameful expression. "I need some water, do you mind?" her voice cracked a little and she asked with a sheepish grimace, kind of feeling bad that he had to put up with this, her, the sick everything. She hated it and felt like such a burden.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next