Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Chiita

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Me and Chiita  Empty Me and Chiita

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:00 pm

Soo...all I got right now is my charrie....i suppose we'll make up the plot as we go along xD

Name: Jeremiah Smith
Father: Zeus
Mother: Emily Smith
Bio: RPed out
History: RPed out
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Me and Chiita  Empty Re: Me and Chiita

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:18 pm

Hm..... Honestly, I end up picking the bad guy of the gods to be my father. One of my favorite Greek/Roman gods is Aries/ Mars(I believe that's his Roman name.) XD Guess I'm just weird like that! XD

Raven Hale
Thirteen
Female
Aries
Unknown
She's a bit quiet and shy, very savvy. She knows her way around, since she grew up on the streets. She's been able to use her wits to fight her way through things. Some of the other girls actually fear her, she being the better fighter of them all. If there more, I'll RP it out.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2008/315/1/9/Twilight_eyes_by_souless_dreamer.jpg
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

http://cheetah-of-darkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:11 am

[Yeah ^^ He's Mars in Roman Mythology. I almost picked Hades/Pluto to be my character's parent, but Zeus seemed like it would be more logical...xDD and I'd also have a picture of him..but there aren't very many that looked like what i wanted xD So basically he just has very dark brown hair that's shaggy and blue eyes.]

Jeremiah sat with one leg drawn to his chest and then other dangling over the edge of the fence. He was looking up at the sky, watching the coming storm. The clouds rolled with distant thunder. He had heard once that the African Americans said thunder was the gods rolling stones in heaven, but he knew otherwise. He turned when he heard the door of his house open, and out walked his mom carrying an empty basket. He knew she was going to go collect the berries from the fields. He hopped down and walked over to her.
"Want some help?" He called, and she looked up. Smiling she pointed to the door, meaning he needed to go get a basket. He happily obliged

Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:04 pm

Raven ignored the thunder rolling above her head. She has always heard the stories of why thunder happen, each coming into thought. She sighed as her stomach growled. She hasn't eaten all day. She's been an orphan since she was five, and as far as she can remember, she living on the streets then. She poked her head out the alley way, seeing venders trying to foods at their stands. She shook her head, and walked on out, looking at the foods with out the venders noticing.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:50 pm

Jeremiah and his mother picked berries until the rain came down. They ran inside with full baskets. They looked them over, then washed them and then they loaded them in the truck. Together they drove down town and found the booth Jeremiah's step father had set up. Even though his step-father hated his guts, he was a good man. They set up the stand so that when the rain stopped they'd be ready. It finally did, and he was glad. It was the Saturday before the last week of school, which was just a Monday for exams.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:10 pm

Raven eyed a stand with most food, mainly berries. Having no clue who it was, and not caring, following what her stomach said, she grabbed a hand full of berries in both hands and took off running, not sure if the vendor saw her or not. She just knew by instinct to run. She took off down the crowded main road, dodging people and what not. She didn't look behind her to see if the was anyone following her, she too of down a road off the main.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:15 pm

Jeremiah saw out of the corner of his eye a hand grabbing some berries, then disappearing. He saw a girl running from the stand. He started chasing after her. He caught her on the main road by tackling her around the ankles. He pinned her down and glared.
"Why'd you take those?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:55 pm

Raven didn't answer. She didn't even look at him. She tried getting loose from his grip. She honestly just want to get him off and get away. When she was nearing her success she finally did answer. "Well, isn't a little obvious!" She said before using her knees to his stomach, in hopes in that maybe he'll let go of her and she could get away.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:31 am

He gasped when her knees collided with his stomach, but he didn't loosen his grip. He only continued to glare at her. "Well now you have to pay for them!" He growled through his teeth. He stood up but didn't let go of her wrist. "If you don't have any money, then I suggest you work it off." He looked at the mashed up mess in her other hand. "That's about $12 worth..."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:45 am

"Whatever." She said, glaring at him. She continued to try working her wrists free.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:19 pm

He shook his head. "Come on." He started tugging her along like a little kid with a new toy. "What's your name anyway?" He asked, glancing back at her. "I'm Jeremiah."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:42 pm

She glared over at him. She hated being treated like this. She rolled her eyes, looking away now. "Raven. Raven Hale." She said, grudgingly. She stopped trying to get herself loose. What's the point right this second.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:23 pm

He looked at the sky. It had finally stopped raining. "Thanks Dad." He said under his breath.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:29 pm

Raven head snapped towards the guy who said his name was Jeremiah. "Who are you talking to?" She asked suspiciously. She knew her father was a god, but she never thought anyone would believe her, so she kept quiet about that, lying through her teeth about her family she once had. She never heard of anyone else around her ever having a god as father, though she heard stories of that there were other around.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:33 pm

He glared at her. " Why do you care?" He asked, eyeing her suspiciously. She was pretty, but nevertheless she had stolen from his mom, who worked super hard and didn't deserve that. It was no wonder his dad had fallen for her. She was a very hard worker and she laughed all the time and she was so light spirited.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:48 pm

She rolled her eyes. Maybe it wasn't true, the stories she has heard. She could vaguely remember her parents, since Aries did leave for war at the time Raven was three. She never really got to know the man. Probably why it seems he never does anything for her. The two barely knew each other. But her mother on the other hand was just as harsh, and mean, but loving to the girl. She understood that. But two years after Aries left them, Raven had to run for her life. Military men came, stormed the house, took everything, and killed the one person that Raven only understood loved her. She sighed, thinking of her past, thinking on how she still wasn't off the streets. And how she probably won't once she could get her chance to get away again. She was probably leading doomed life, the only thing she has gotten was a chance to live a life of being on the streets.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:52 pm

His gaze softened as he watched her. " pHey, you uh, dint have to work off the money you owe. It wasn't that much. Just umm can you apologize to my mom?" He tilted his head and loosened his grip on her wrist, turning to face her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:55 pm

"I was taught not to say sorry. Sign of weakness I was told. Guess that's what I get." She muttered the last sentence to herself, not noticing the grip loosing on her wrist.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:58 pm

He glowered at her again. "Just do it. Whoever taught you that doesn't know proper manners. I personally think it's a sign of strength to admit you're wring and to apologize."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:01 pm

She shook her head. "I Didn't I say I wouldn't try, now did I?!" She asked, a little snappy now. She didn't care that the fact he mocked what she was taught, just he jumped to a conclusion. And she hated when people do that.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:03 pm

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. What're you doing out here anyways?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:06 pm

"What do you think." She said, stating it. She had no more of a reason to let him know than she did in his business.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:09 pm

"Why would I ask if I knew." He grumbled, turning and starting to walk again. Thunder boomed in the distance, but this time it didn't come from his dad.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:16 pm

The thunder did not alarm her, or scare her like it would most girls. She care no more of this than he did. She guessed long ago that was just the raging side of herself. That it all came from her parents. But she didn't care. She followed the person dragging her around but she didn't care. She was going to just get this stupid sorry over with, then be on her marry way. Her goldish-red eyes seem to zone suddenly as she thought about her past again. Delving more as she thought, but didn't speak a word now.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:24 pm

He glanced back at her and wondered if something was wring. "You okay?" He asked, eyeing her suspiciously. Lightning flashed and thunder rumbled. He wanted to tell his dad to shut up, this chick had stolen from him, but he knew that wouldn't go very well. His dad would probably send him up in flames without a second thought to it.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum