Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Chiita

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Me and Chiita  - Page 6 Empty Re: Me and Chiita

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:50 pm

Raven rolled her eyes. She could her the plane start up and the the telecom announcements that flight was about to begin. 'Here we go.' she though to her self.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

http://cheetah-of-darkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:04 pm

Jeremiah stared out the window as they rose off the ground. Eventually he fell asleep, and when he woke up they were high above the clouds. He felt at peace up here. He wished he could fly forever.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:46 pm

Raven dug her nails further into the the table. Looking down, she saw they couldn't get any deep. 'Like a little scared cat' she though to herself, annoyed. But her flight of sickness was there. She feel her stomach flip, turn, toss, twist it's self into knots, and then undo it's self just to tangle worse than the last. Her leg shook nervously, her mind trying to focus on something other than her self. But her mind reeled for something of that kind, because anything she could think of linked back to herself in some way. 'Just space out!' She told herself mentally. She felt dizzy from everything going on.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:03 pm

Jeremiah continued to stare out the window, intrigued by the fluffy whiteness. He wished he could just jump down and sleep on them, but he knew that wasn't possible even if he was the son of Zeus. Sighing he stood and went to go check on Raven. "How are you feeling?" he asked, truly concerned. He could tell she felt sick. "I have some medicine in my bag."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:38 am

She just simply nodded her head, trying to keep herself stable. She was feeling dizzy, but she was hoping it would just go away. Closing her eyes, wrapping the free arm around herself, she tried to trick herself into believe in she was still on the ground. She felt the fake blonde hair stick to her forehead and neck, which bugged her, but if she was going to get though the flight, she was going to have to forget about that too. She felt overly heated slightly, but that was probably from her trying to keep herself from getting sick.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:05 pm

Jeremiah sighed and then grumbled to himself. "This is going to feel awkward, but just hold still." He took the empty seat beside her, and wrapped his arms around her. Instantly they both were engulfed in a ball of energy, which was very visible to them but to others it wasn't. Jeremiah began to feel cold, because he was giving over some of his energy to her. After a few minutes he let go, put of breath. Instantly he was tired and felt slightly nauseated, but looking over at Raven she had to feel better because he gave his health to her. Finally he stood and went back to his seat, falling asleep almost instantly.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:04 pm

(The Raven in me was like O.o whoa, wtf? when I was reading that.)

The girl felt awkward about what happened. She didn't like the closeness. She liked her space. But she understood what he was doing, even though she did not enjoy it. Even though it made the worst of her sickness go, her way of thinking said it was a sign of weakness for herself. She removed the dagger like claws out of the wood she buried them in. She looked into the silts in the wood, seeing that the nail went in like knives, leaving barely any rough edges inside the wood. She just hoped now that he hadn't accidentally gotten anything from her, at all, whether it was information on her past, her vivid dreams she'd get, images of what Ares wanted her to see, or her sickness because she knew how sudden it could hit. It could be a while, slowly coming, or it come quickly, sudden, without warning. The girl sighed, feeling a little grateful though. She rested her head on her arms, covering the the silts in the table, deviling into her own mind.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:29 pm

[hahahahaha xD]

He stayed asleep, but he had an incredibly vivid dream. It was of them in Venice, on the waterways. It smelled disgusting. They were rowing themselves, down a dark "alleyway", since the city was built on water roads. They were headed towards a wall when suddenly a vision of Ares was there, but at the same time he wasn't. He said something, but Jeremiah couldn't hear it because of the horrid cackling. Suddenly he woke and nearly jumped from his seat.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:12 am

"I think you shouldn't have done that." She said, not even looking back when she heard him jump in the seat. She still sat in her seat, head resting on her arms still. She sighed and shook her head.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:19 am

"Why not?" he asked tiredly. He rested his head on his arm and looked over at her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:40 am

"You could of picked up anything from me. I know that for a fact. And trust me, my life isn't a walk through a park. And I'm guessing from the way you jumped out of your sleep, you picked up something from my dreams....or worse." She sighed, getting up and walking over there. "Was there anything, very vivid, almost like everything was real. Anything that had to do with Ares. I mean this. This is serious. If you got what I think you got from me, then your in trouble." She demanded, rather than questioned him, quietly. She knew something wasn't right.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:44 am

He nodded, but only barely. He was still incredibly tired. "Yeah. I had a dream about us in Venice, and Ares popped out of nowhere. It was him, but at the same time it wasn't. Like a hologram. He was yelling something, but all I could hear was laughter. It was really horrible."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:23 am

"Not the worse he could do to you. Let me know if Ares keeps popping up again. Ares found a way to control his sons and his followers the way he wanted. Believe me, it will get a lot worse. One of the smaller gods is obsessed with Ares(FYI, I just making this crap up as we go! XD), and this god has control over, I think maybe nightmares. Something to do the dreams. And when ever Ares wants something he don't feel like doing and doesn't want to ask anyone, he'll make that other god send images of what he wants done. Or he'll do it just to annoy you or torcher you. Depends on what he wants. He been know to literary control people through it with weaker minds. He tries on me. He wants me to be like his sons, but I refuse to. But here's the catch, Ares has to be so close to you to get you the dreams. Or else, you'll get just a random nightmare, dream, or something like it. It's how I know when Ares is around. You're going to need to be smart. When you get these dreams, you have to force yourself to feel nothing towards, or he could possibly control you. Let's just hope he'll stop targeting you because I know something happened between your family and Ares, and your emotions could just run high because you'll think it's real." She said, explain what had happened to him pretty much, she shook her head, walking back to her seat. She started to think to herself, very quietly, and deadly. 'I swear Ares, mess with anyone else other than me and and those other kids of yours, I swear, I'll find a away to ruin you.'
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:51 am

He narrowed his eyes, but didn't say anything. He closed his eyes and fell asleep again. He dreamed about his sister. At first they were younger, running around and having fun. Then they were older.they were 10, because they were twins. They were standing on the road, and they were arguing. He remembered the day perfectly. He knew what came next. He made himself wake up.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:42 pm

Raven sat there, waiting for the flight to go back down to the ground. She sighed, now, planning out the rest of her plan to get that talisman.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:53 pm

He lifted his head and looked at her. "What's this...talisman thingie look like anyway?" He asked with a yawn as they started to descend. The fasten seatbelt light came on.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:39 am

"I don't know. I only know it's located in a underground temple not far from Venice. Ares might not be allowed in the city, because of that talisman. But there's something else there. Something I'll need to grab before we grab that talisman and leave for town again." She said, not saying much more about the other thing.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:20 pm

He raised his eyebrows.
"Okay....well what's the other thing? You can't just leave me in the dark." He grinned at her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:19 pm

"I actually I could. I could lie straight to your face, and you wouldn't even be able to tell that I did. Or I could tell you something that was utterly unbelievable, that you'd think I'm lieing, when I'm actually telling the truth." She said, with a slightly laugh. "But, according to what I was always told, it was Ares first son, said to been the stronger one of us all. One day he wanted to challenge the right to be a god himself, but Ares got scared, thinking he'd be replaced by his own son. So, he had his followers, and himself, kill his own son. But the people burned his body to ashes, and kept in a temple. The other gods, afraid that Ares may being back his own son from his ashes, that asked priest to place the ashes in a temple, near a city that is a place of loathing to Ares, with the ashes of his son. I know your probably thinking, why would Ares want to bring back his son, the same son he killed because he felt threatened by him. Well, Gods have their ways as we all know, and it so happens to be a way to being a person from the dead as a baby. Ares wants to raise him, since he never did in the first place, to believe he is the strongest child, but is not powerful enough to challenge the god to be a god himself. Ares first son was practically strong enough to been a god. But, if he was brought back, doing Ares bidding, he'd wipe out the whole world if he wanted to, and that's with only his first son.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:08 pm

"You have no idea what I believe." He muttered. He hated how she judged him. What right did she have over him? He was the son of the Lord of Gods. He could easily kill her and not have any regrets. He knew he was Zeus's favorite, even if he wasn't the oldest. So yeah, he could fry her. If he wanted. But he was no killer.
"I seriously hate your dad. A lot."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:08 pm

"Join the club. A lot of people hate him, even myself. Reason why I'm trying to get him out of my life. I'm sick of him, trying to make me into one of those mind freaks that somehow are my brothers. I'm the only child that has been able to fight his influence over his kids and followers." She said, not caring about the expression on his face. "And for I care, you'd could hate me too. I've got more things on my mind that I wouldn't care who hated me." She said hinting to him that his expression easily showed his thoughts.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:17 pm

He glared at her.
"You just need to get over yourself. I get it, your dad sucks. But that doesn't mean the whole world needs to revolve around you and your issues. Sure, he's trying to use you. That just stinks. He killed my sister. So, we've both got a bone to pick with him. But really, you just need to get a reality check because last time I checked it wasn't all about you, and how much you hate your dad. I've been trying and trying to be nice to you. I gave you energy to make you feel better. I asked my dad not to make you sick. I used one of my dads gifts to help disguise you. And what have you done in return? Judged me, and not even said thank you. Just got even more mad." He laughed humorlessly. "You know what? I thought we might actually be friends. But I guess you don't even know how to make friends. Or be nice to someone, for that matter. From what I see, you're just as alone as Ares himself."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:37 pm

She shook her head. "You know. I never judged you till just now. And you know, I haven't been making this about me either. You need to being an arrogant jerk, thinking you know everything and thinking this is about me. If this was really about me, I would of killed myself, years ago, in public. But do you see me dead. I don't think so. I know you've been being nice to me, but you know, I'm not use to the hole 'nice' thing because I'm always surrounded by killers. You know what I was going to do once I got that talisman and those ashes. I was going to ask for a priest's help to put it in a temple out side of town, then leave the town. Yeah. Leave town. It would protect the town, and I thought I might as well help out and leave town to ensure Ares target remained me until I died. But anyone I've known as family, true family and friends, he's killed or let die in his name. Believe me I know what your going through. But I'm not letting it control me like your rage is now, because if I did, I would be just like my brother's right now. And maybe I want to be alone, because when ever some get's close to me or I get close to them, they die. So, being alone is my only way of survive, and making sure other people live. So you might as well forget about the friend thing." She said, shaking in her own rage, but she kept her she calm. She pulled off the fake wig, and pulled out the contacts, handing them both to them. "I guess I'll got take care of my problem." She said, getting up, striding away to get away from Jeremiah. She didn't care that they were about to land, she just wanted to get away before she blew up and go off. She walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. It wasn't the best place, but atleast it caused a barrier between her and anyone else.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:01 pm

[when do you think they're gonna quit arguing? XD]

He watched her go. He looked at the wig and contacts and they disappeared. He really didn't care what she did. Sighing he leaned back in the chair. She could do whatever she wanted, he didn't care. Well, no. That's wasn't entirely true. He did care. No matter how much she pushed his buttons he did care about her wellbeing. But he wasn't going to let her know that. He was done with her and her moodiness. As soon as the plan landed he was going to plan a call to Apollo and see if he could get a ride home. She could do whatever.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:37 pm

(*Shrugs* Dunno..... O.o)

Raven sat alone, feeling her own anger change to her own lonesome. She was glad that the plane was about to hit the ground, sick of being on this plane in reach of people who wanted to kill her or was annoying her for acting self centered because she didn't want another one to know she cared for others rather than herself. She felt the plane land on the ground, she grabbing the rails to save herself. Once she heard it was okay to get off the plane, she yanked the door open to her hiding place before anyone else got up and strided off the plane. She had no interest in him keeping up with her. She'd just have to find someone else to help her out, someone she'd actually trust. She walked forward, past the families outside, waiting for someone they been waiting to come around.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum