Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Chiita

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Me and Chiita  - Page 5 Empty Re: Me and Chiita

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:24 pm

He sat down and shrugged. Then his mom came in with the suitcase and put her clothes in there. "Okay let's load up the car and head out." She called from the front door. Jeremiah grabbed his suit case and held the door open for her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:38 pm

She shook her head. "I can take care of a door myself, you know." She said, not sounding rude. She walked through it still and followed after Jeremiah's mother.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

http://cheetah-of-darkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:38 pm

He chuckled and took his suitcase out, closing and locking the door behind them. "Just being polite." He said, hopping in the passengers side. His mother gave him a disapproving look, and he just shook his head, lifting one of his legs up and resting his elbow on his knee.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:24 pm

Raven got into the back seat of the car, sitting the closest to the door. She leaned up against the door after she closed it, a natural reaction an naturally edgy, nervous person. Also normal in easily bored people, in which she was all three. She sighed as she scanned the landscape as the car began to head down the road.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:54 pm

He turned the radio on but his mother changed it, narrowing her eyes.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:50 pm

Raven's eyes flickered from where she stared out the window, to see the silent radio argument before she turned her eyes back to the outside, watching the objects fly by.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:05 pm

He slumped in his seat, and a while later they pulled up to the airport. He went around back and got their suitcases out. His mother went over a check list before hugging him, then Raven. "Come back safely, okay?"

[where are they going xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:21 pm

(I haven't picked a city, but it's in Italy. I thought I kinda link the whole Roman and Greek mythology. I kind of don't really want it to be Rome, but for some reason, I can't think of any other city at this second. >.<)

Raven felt weird. She wasn't use to this whole nicey nicey thing. She just nodded. Before grabbing her suitcase.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:32 pm

[Venice?xD]

He nodded too. "Bye Mom." He said before turning and rolling his suitcase into the airport. He went up to the ticket desk, for the airport was surprisingly not that crowded. "We need two tickets for _________, Italy on the soonest possible flight. First class please." The lady gave him a funny look like he was joking, but his face was serious. "Let me weigh your bags." She said, and he handed them too her. He also gave her his credit card, and she booked them two flights in 2hours.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:05 pm

(What the heck... Why not! Sorry of the inconvenience of my undecidability.)

"Two hours... Gees. Being shipped out would of been faster already." She said, feeling a little annoyed. She sighed, shaking out her hair as she turned and started to scan the crowds carefully.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:10 pm

[Yay! Though I've heard it smells terrible there...]

He rolled his eyes. "So sorry for your inconvenience. Come on, let's get to our gate." The lady had taken their baggage so they were only left with the laptop bag his mom had given him full of money, and their computer. They went through security, and finally got to their gate. they had about an hour and a half left. "You hungry?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:37 pm

(Wouldn't surprise me. It's a city built on water.)

"I'll be fine. I'm still thrown off by this whole getting in a plane thing." She said. When in a stressful situation for her, she was well able to not think of eating.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:46 pm

[true true..]

He stood. "Well I am. So I'll be back in a little bit. Stay with the stuff." He turned and walked off, heading towards Subway. He came back with a sandwich piled with who knows what, and he ate it happily.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:53 pm

While Jeremiah was off getting food, Raven kept scanning the crowds of people. She spotted someone she though she recognized. She wanted to give herself a kick in the butt for not trying to figure out who it was, but she was sure she knew who it was. 'Good thing my mom gave that little bit money.' she though, her mind slipping to when she was forced out of the house that day. The day she was forced to be a homeless kid. She ran though her mind, trying to figure out who she saw. All she could come up with was one of her many brothers. She kept on scanning the crowds. "Of course..." she muttered to her self, hoping it only was a thought, or at least if it was said out loud, no one heard it.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:59 pm

He looked at her and swallowed. "Care to share your thoughts?" He asked. She seemed...distant. Well, more distant than usual.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:53 pm

"Aries is either feeling lazy or don't want to get his hands dirty. I knew I just saw one of my brothers just earlier. They're more crazier then Aries sometimes. I may have not known them well, but everyone has the commonsense to stay away from them for those reasons. They'll do ANYTHING and I mean thing for Aries, even go as far as killing, torchering, or handing someone to Aries them selves. We're going to need to be careful, and I'm going to need a wig and contacts. One way to spot of if someone is Aries is their eyes and hair." She said, sighed. "There. Happy. You got everything from my head from the past seven minutes or less." Even though it wasn't everything, she kept her face straight so he would tell the difference.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:15 pm

He looked around. "Ah...I don't think they sell wigs or colored contacts here....but luckily I came prepared." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a plain disc. He leaned towards her and pressed the button in the center. "Blonde wig and blue costume contacts." He whispered. Those two thing popped up, and he handed them to her. "Go to the bathroom and put these on."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:45 pm

"Well, I was playing to buy some when we got Venice, but guess anyway to hide will help." Raven grabbed the things and walked off, walking past people with ease. People actually seemed to give her space as she walked off to the bathroom. It's been awhile since she had to first hide her identity like this. She placed the contacts in. They appear a color of a ugly muddy brown with a slight purple hue. 'Gees... I hate regular blue color contacts.' she though to herself. Her eyes were a horrible color, but it will do. She pulled on the wig after tucking the hair under the wig. She was going to need a hair net thing because of the messy layers that won't stay under the wig for long, but that could wait. She stepped out the bathroom back to were they stood. "Just hope her didn't see us before. He'll know what you'll look like. " She told Jeremiah once she crossed the space of crowded people. The people didn't seem to give her much space when she came out though. One had actually ran into her. 'Stupid red eye theory.' she thought. She knew Aries was evil and almost all his kids were... Almost, only including her.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:10 pm

He started laughing when she came back. "Oh my gods, you look ridiculous!" He said, cracking up. He finally sat up straight and only had a grin on his face. "Okay, time to start boarding the plane." He said, handing her the boarding pass and standing.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:01 pm

"Oh, shut up." She muttered. "Be happy I'm the nice one of the whole Ares side of the family. Anyone else would killed you, and they'd torcher you for it." She said, shook out the blonde wig a little, enough that the black hair hidden underneath didn't poke out. "You know, those are always the worse colors a black hair, red eyed person could pick out. Blonde wig and Blue contacts." She sighed. "Besides it's always bad to pic the complete opposite colors. It's sometimes a little to oblivious your under disguise. Let's hope Ares sent the stupid one..." She said leaving off as the continued on. A little later just before they were going to board the plane, she sudden said "Gees... If only Poseidon did hate Zeus so much, this whole ordeal would be such a pain..."
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:13 pm

He continued to smile, then he turned when they got past the ticket lady. "I am so sorry this can't be more convenient for you. Because, I know it's all my fault my uncle and dad have been fighting for centuries. So sorry that you have to risk getting sick when we could have taken the route where everyone would get killed because of me, including you. Maybe you can try sucking it up a bit?" He said harshly, then turned and stalked off. He found their seats, and there were only two because they were first class. He took the one by the window, not caring to much if she opposed.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:28 pm

"You don't know the half of it." She muttered. The horriblity of the sickness she gets during flight was bad enough that the one time she was in the plane, the flight was delayed, taken to the hospital with low vital signs. She just remembering throwing up, then passing out. She woke a week later, to find out she was actually heaving up blood and she had to get transfusions. That was when she tried to leave the country, thinking she could get away from Ares, but he was there that day, and took her to the hospital, but in hopes she's help him out with his destruction of everything he could destroy. She denied to, and forced him out her room. even though he paid for the whole visit, Raven use the extra money her mother gave her after to pay the bill herself. She told them to use his money on someone else because she didn't want it. Her own life was put in danger. "Well, I'm sorry I am the way I am, but you know, your not the only one who could died because of some stupid fight and all." She said with a chilling anger, now ticked off. If a voice could kill, she knew it would caused a slow, violent death for anyone. She, know many wouldn't be in the first class part, stalked off to a different seat, away from were everyone else sat, away from the window.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:29 pm

He just shook his head, leaning against the cold frame. It was relaxing, and calmed his anger. He knew his father would give them clear skies. He sent a silent prayer to him that the girl wouldn't get sick, or at least that sick. He sighed and leaned back, pushing the chair back a bit since no one was behind him. He glanced back to where she was sitting, and sighed. He stood and walked over to her. "Look. If we're gonna do this then we need to get along. So...I'm sorry."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:13 pm

(Sorry I have replied in a while. I was feeling out of character.)

Her nails were dug into the table, literally. Her hands were white from applying some much pressure in something. It took a lot for her to just sit there in the plane. A mixture of anger, fear, and pain caused the fake brown eyed blonde to react this way. "You know, I hid things from people with reason. I know you know nothing about me really. But if you except me to be all like 'Aw... It's okay.' and give you a hug, you better forget it." She said, still being bitty with her tone. "Understand I'm not the whole 'Forgive and forget' type." She said, her jaw tighting.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:15 pm

He arched an eyebrow. "I had an aunt like you. I haven't seen her in over 5 years because she wouldn't let stuff go. Maybe you should start, rather than holding grudges." With that he turned and went back to his seat, slouching down and glaring at his clasped hands. Why did she have to be so aggravating?
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum