Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Chiita

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Me and Chiita  - Page 2 Empty Re: Me and Chiita

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:31 pm

"Nothing." She said, not wanting to give away her past. She suddenly became focused. Her senses sharpened a little bit more. She kept her eyes away from Jeremiah, making he mind go blank like she was taught.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

http://cheetah-of-darkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:34 pm

He shook his head. "So where do you go to school?" He hadn't realized how far they had run, but now that they were going back it was definitely far.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:51 pm

"Um... No where. I live on the streets remember." She said. "Everything I learned was from my parents or what ever I've gotten to understand living on the streets. I have nothing to look forward to like that." She said. she shook her head. "Why am I even telling you this? And why are you asking?!" She stopped now, not caring if he started to drag her again.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:31 pm

He stopped too and looked at her without a glare. "Because, that's not right for you to be alone." They were by the stand now, and his mother came out of the tent. She looked at them, then at him holding her wrist. "Uh...who's this?" She asked, smiling at Raven. Jeremiah let go of her wrist and turned away. "No one, mom." He said, then looked at Raven with eyes that said "If you want, go."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:36 pm

She rolled her eyes. She felt as if she been dragged out for nothing. She shook her head, turning and headed back to the alleyway she originally popped out of before this. She was unconsurned about who wanted her to really was consurned about her. Her own life is what she has left, though it she should be here. She kept on walking, fast pace for any usual, normal happy person.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:39 pm

He watched her go, his eyes narrowed in annoyance. His mom turned to him. "Seriously, who was that? And where's she going?" She asked. He only shook his head and stalked off.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:46 pm

Raven wander the streets she knew well. She watched the other kids like her eye her, sizing her up like they were going to jump her. But she was unconsurned about that. She was trained to fight since she could walk, and fighting was in her nature. The alleyway she had walk through was known for the kids like her to stay. Misfits, thieves, orphans, and more. She did not care for them though. Look out for you and only yourself what was taught here. No one was a friends. She walked into the old abandoned house that was her usual place to hole up and hide from the world. She never stayed up too long during the day. Too much of a chance in the day to get in fights, though nights were bad as well, just safer.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:01 pm

Jeremiah decided to follow her, but stayed a good distance away and tried to look as non-chalant as possible. When they got to her place, he walked in and looked around. "So this is where you live?" He asked, gazing around. He had to admit it was okay.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:04 pm

For once in her life she jumped, surprised. "How in the world did you find this place." She pretty much demanded. "You should get out of here. Kids around here aren't what you think. They don't try to keep an even fight like I would." She said.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:05 pm

He shrugged and ignored her first demand. "I can hold my own, thank you very much."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:14 pm

She laughed, a sarcastic laugh. "Not like it is out here. You have no clue, do you? Lucky you don't have to live like this. It's just as much as a war here as any real war waged." She shook her head. "And tell me now. How in the world did you find this place. No one ever come here, not unless your like the rest of the people around." She glared at him, demanding again.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:18 pm

"And what are the rest of the people around like?" He crossed his arms, again avoiding her question. If she answered his, he'd answer hers. But not until then.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:23 pm

"No words could describe. You'd see them as misfits, thieves, and assortment of other things, but what every one else here sees are warriors. Kid who are probably capable of being killers. Or maybe that's just me." She said. "Now answer me. I'm not saying another word until you do. And why would you." She demanded more things.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:26 pm

"Yeah, some warriors." He muttered, looking outside at the kids who were staying way back in the shadows. "I've got good eyes." With that he flashed another look, this one full of questions, and turned on his heel, leaving her in the abandoned house[?]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:40 pm

She rolled her eyes. He knew nothing of the place. It took her two years to find this city, and that was plenty of time after she settled her to find out about more about the people here. She stood up, feeling her own rage grow in her. She had enough of peoples criticism. She stood, then charged after him. She had enough strength right now to push him to a wall. And when she caught him just right, it was just what she did. "You have no clue of who you talk about." She growled through gritted teeth. "You never had to deal with things like we have to down here. So you better shut your mouth about the people her before you get yourself in trouble." She knew people were watching, but they couldn't be seen, hiding so well, and those same people were hearing. She said, now walking away, fighting her raging urge to feed him to the sharks, or take care of him herself. She may not get random things from her father like most did, but no one else had her fighting skills, or strength.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:44 pm

He shook his head and started laughing. "I know who you are." He called after her, then started off down the alley again. Truth was, he didn't know who were parents were, but he did know that she was like him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:54 pm

She rolled her eyes. She didn't care if she told him every aspect of her life, told him every thing in truth, and told him how she had to lie and such, and tell him everything about her right down to her favorite colors, she wasn't like him almost none at all. She grumbled, heading up the stairs, still in good shape even though years of use and then the sudden stop made them creaky, she still managed up the stairs with out too much sound being made. She stretched out on the old bed laid on the floor, the only one left her, and started to clear her mind again, to get rid of the rage in her. But she had to do something tonight for making her jump. Her mind started to reel.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:56 pm

He went back to the stand, his fists clenched and lightning flashing in the sky with each step he took. His mother looked at him. "Did you get in a fight with your girlfriend?" She teased. "She's not my girlfriend!" Thunder boomed loudly behind him and he ran off down the street, leaving his mother and stepfather in stunned silence.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:02 pm

Raven felt her body tense slightly. Something told her to do so. Her mind still went, reeling. She knew that she was thinking. War was like getting the other person back. A game of pay back. she sat up on the bed as an idea slowly came into mind.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:08 pm

As he walked down the street rain began to fall again, drenching him. He shook his wet hair out of his eyes, sending more drops flying everywhere. He gritted his teeth together and looked up at the grey clouds. More lightning flashed, but he knew that was his dad. His mom had told him who his father was 3 years ago, when he was old enough to understand. He'd only met his father once, and wasn't sure what he thought of him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:57 am

Raven cloud hear the storm growing, but she didn't care. Like everyone else here, a storm couldn't stop them from fighting through the day and their lives. The girl laid out again on the bed, her plan made out. She'd have to wait for night to fall. She curled up, closing her eyes for some rest. She could hear the rain fall and hit the old roof, and could hear it hit the ground. She probably could make out where the rain didn't fall, find everyone else.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:24 am

He sat down on the street curb, looking up. Lightning flashed again, this just above where he had left Raven. He blinked, wondering if he had done that or if his father had. He was pretty sure he had, but who cared? No one else knew he was the Son of Zeus, that he could cause these very strange occuring storms. And for that matter, no one cared. Save the weather people at least, but other than that absolutely no one cared. He stood up and kept walking, crossing the street with no cross walk.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:34 am

Raven fell to sleep, feeling the same dream creeping up on her. The one of her past. She taught not to dwell on the past, but dreams are hard to fight back. Every aspect of her life played before her, in her head, behind her eyelids. Pictures of being trained to kill, watch other do so, and on and on. These dream could last forever in detail. She thought silently, 'I never wanted to be that. And I never will be that.' She thought as she could see the parts of her doing what she other's doing. Something in her head seem to say that she was what she was, and she a killer, but she never did do anything like that. She through her self around, in her sleep, hearing the storm above her, hearing what her dreams told her. She didn't want to wake into her dream that is being showed to her.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:21 pm

His anger finally subsided and the storm stopped. He sighed and turned to go home, but something stopped him in his tracks. He took his watch off and pressed a button, and the watch grew into a sword. Then watch was a gift from his dad, to kill any monsters that dared to threaten him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:24 pm

Raven woke at the end of the showing, dreaming memories. They all seemed not to long ago, yet so far away. The girl sighed and got up to leave to head back into town, unworried.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum