Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Chiita

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Me and Chiita  - Page 3 Empty Re: Me and Chiita

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:01 pm

The monster lashed out at him, but he deflected it and cut a deep gash in it's arm. It yowled and reached for him with it's other arm, but he stabbed that one. This was really to easy for him. With both arms useless then monster stretched out it's long neck and tried to grab him in his mouth. "Bad move." Jeremiah said, and sliced it's head clean off. He sighed and shook his hair out of his face, scoffing at how easy that had been. He pressed a button and is sword turned back into a watch. The monster had disinigrated, leaving him nothing to clean up. He turned and started to head back home.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Raven started to feel weary as she walked. She could feel a pair of eyes burning at the back of her head. But she acted as if nothing was wrong. She knew the crowded streets would clear once nightfall happens. And the thing that was following her would think she was variable. Her hand went up to her necklace, holding it to be ready. She was cautiously walked the streets, prepared for an attack.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

http://cheetah-of-darkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:26 am

He sighed and walked home. He stood outside for a moment, looking up at the sky. He finally walked out to the feilds. He laid down and stared up at the clouds. He thought about the girl and about the monster and about everything else he could think of.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:43 pm

Raven walked to the edge of town, so no one might her the fight, if it was who she thought it was. Raven turned in time to see someone dive behind a tree, but she gotten a clear visual of the person's face. Aries. He looked the same as he did about 11 years ago. "Wow. Aries, that was even dumb for you." She saw the guy reappear from behind the tree. "What, no 'Hi, daddy. It's been while, how've you been?'" he asked, his eyes easily matching her eyes color, except the golden color mixed in her's. "You gave up that right of being called even father when you left and never came back. And I'd prefer if you'd leave. I kind of want to left alone. Besides, you bring war with you any were, so leave quickly." She said in a deadly calm. He snorted. "But I'm still your father, no doubt about that.-" "And you think I care." She said, but he went on. "But I guess you don't care about this town to know there's monsters coming here to kill you and the kid you met. I hope you do know why." He said. "Of course I do. I could easily tell 'the kid' was Zeus's child. He needs to learn to control his emotions over things he can somewhat control. Someone, aka you, probably wanting him dead. As for me, you probably sent them to test me. To see if my ability and my training still is in effect, then your going to make me do your dirty work. Thing is, you won't make me, Aries. Unlike my mother, I'm not so easily fooled by the likes of you." She said. Aries laughed darkly. "Have it your way then. I just thought I'd be nice to only one of my favorite daughters to tell her that I wasn't really planing this. Try one of the brother's of Zeus." He said, simple turning and walking through the town. Raven rolled her eyes at being his favorite daughters, since say she's been the only one he's had. Raven shook her head and headed back into town, avoiding Aries's path. She honestly didn't feel like putting up with the hestria(sp) along the area he goes.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:50 pm

[I think it's actually spelled Ares. Aries is the star sign(:]

Jeremiah felt a slight tremor in his being. He sat up, propping himself up on his elbows. He sent his mind out to the town, a skill of his he had perfected. He saw the town clearly, as if he was standing right there. He went searching for anything wrong. He saw Ares walking down the street. Gritting his teeth he stood up and headed back out, in search of the god of war.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:19 pm

(I haven't study Greek gods since sixth grades, so I may be wrong. But I do miss studying about them.)

Raven continued to walk the streets. She watched around her, use to the eyes of the streets as everyone knows them as, ready to find one so she may threat them so they won't spill about the talked with her so called father. Instead, she could see two alleyways away from her, Jeremiah, and from the way he was walking and judging were he was going, he was following Aries(Ares. I'll look it up in a second here.). Raven shook her head and walked quickly and quiet down the alleys to prevent the worst mistake anyone could make.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:29 pm

He kept walking, panning his sight out a bit more. Raven. No, he wouldn't have her interfere. Even if she was a daughter of Ares, as he suspected, it didn't care. He shot a bolt of lightning towards her, making it strike not to close to her, but close enough so that it was startling. He really didn't need her getting involved with anything he did at the moment.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:43 pm

The lighting bolt didn't startle her at all. She then picked up her pace. "Hey!" She said, changing her voice attentionally. She knew Ares well enough to know he'd kill anyone that followed him, and she didn't wanted him killing anyone anymore. She continued towards him.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:24 am

He sucked in his breathe in annoyance. He turned and faced her. "Go away. I really don't care if your his daughter, but I'm going after him."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:15 pm

"And do you want to be killed? I highly doubt it." Her fake voice she kept on, but her voice was low. "He's my problem. He has nothing what so ever to do with you. Not unless he's done something to Zeus or your mother, go home. The less people he has to target, the less damage he can make." She shoved pasted him. "Besides. Your following him. Ares is smart. He'll kill anyone following him perfectly behind him like you were." She peeked out into the street, and she noticed that Ares wasn't in sight, which was possibly bad, mainly, or good, not really. "Go home." She said, now walking across the street.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:29 pm

He chuckled humorlessly. "You know nothing, do you? I've gotta score to settle with Ares, and I really don't care at all if you get in the way. You really don't scare me, and neither does he. You don't know anything about me or what's happened to me, so I'd prefer if you would just quit judging me and acting as if you know everything, because you don't. You don't know anything." With that he walked past her, thunder echoing his steps. He gritted his teeth. She was right about one thing, Ares would kill him if he came from behind. He changed direction.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:06 pm

"Yeah, but I still know more you." She spoke to here self. She knew she did. She knew only one way to get back Ares. "But fine! I guess I'll leave town, since saying only Ares and I know his downfall!" She yelled after him. "And find it! I guess I better say bye since Ares knows your following him now any who, and he prefers to kill his followers! Later!" She turned and started to walk to the edge of town now, ready to go alone.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:23 pm

He gritted his teeth, absolutely seething now. "Fine then! Run away! I'm sure that's what you always do anyway, since you can't seem to face anything head on!" He yelled over his shoulder to her. He took off his watch and watched as it grew into a sword.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:02 pm

"You messing you the wrong person. But if you wish to fight....." She stood deathly still where stopped at. her hand reach for the necklace's charm, which was shaped as two curved blades, crossed. She yanked it off, the necklace snapped off and the charm grew and the blades separated. She turned, holding the curved blades in a odd way, so they encircled her. "But believe me know, your wasting your time. Ares is getting away, and you'd never be able to come close to touch him with that pitiful thing of a sword you have there. I know you may be Zeus's son, but he apparently can't tell that sword will not protect you from a god." She said, snappily.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:08 pm

He couldn't help but laugh out loud humorlessly. "Im not going waste any time on you." He turned and kept walking. "If you really wanted to stop your dad, you'd help me. And I'm not planning on killing him. Just getting rid of him. Gods can't die." He turned and kept walking.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:01 pm

"Yeah, but getting rid of him actually involves helping me." She said. "My mother may have love him to death, but she knew I hate Ares my whole life, literary. And I remembering her telling me of a tailsmen that could keep Ares away for good. I only know where it is because I was the only child of his that hated him so badly, and had heard of the way to get rid of him. And of, I've always known gods couldn't die. But you can." She sighed. She grabbed the necklace off the ground, crossed her swords and the blades grew back into a charm for the necklace. She turned and started to walk away. "So I'm going to go find it with or with out your help. Like I need it any who." She turned and kept on walking the way out of town, no longer listen to another wasted word now.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:12 pm

He blinked and turned around, watching her walk off. He let his sword grow back into a watch, and he dashed after her. His mood had lightened and he walked in step alongside her. "Im sorry. And no matter how much we don't like it, we need each other. I don't know where this talisman is, but I'm sure it's dangerous. Even though you think you can do everything, you're gonna need help. And I need to get rid of Ares, and I'll need your help doing so. So I'm coming with you, whether you like it or not."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:32 pm

"Your not the only one that needs to rid of him." She said, sighing with a straight face, and think quietly to her self, 'I wonder why he could go bother his sons about doing his dirty. But no, Ares rather bother his only daughter to do something his sons would happily do for him.' But she didn't let it eat at her brain. "And for all you I just might be able to do everything." she said, now having a teasing smile.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:41 pm

He chuckled. "Even a daughter of Ares can't do everything." He said, looking at her with a smirk on his face. "No matter how much she thinks she can." He sighed and closed his eyes, sending his mind out again to find Ares. He was still walking, but not in their direction. he opened his eyes again. "Good he's not following us." He said mostly to himself.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:47 pm

"Mind, the only daughter. Don't ask why I ended up have that curse on me. Rest of his kids all guys." She said. "So I can do just about anything." She said, rolling her eyes jokingly. "And he'll catch up with us if he wants to find us."
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:56 pm

He shrugged. "Bet your brothers don't like you much." He stopped and closed his eyes again. Reopening them, he trotted back up to her. "I don't think he will. Not for a while at least."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:13 pm

"I kind figured that since they're all drooling and would kill to work for or with Ares. Besides, I don't know any one them, so I'm okay with it. Hate isn't that bad. I guess if you think of it, hate adds up to rage and rage is sometimes a great weakness. Anyone could know that. Oh, let me know if you do get tired. I'm use to being able to stay awake for days at a time, so if you fall behind without me know, your outta luck." She said. "Any who, my brothers' could have him for all I care. He's just...." She left off there.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:18 pm

He looked at her and tilted his head. "Yeah. I don't any of my siblings either." He sighed and looked down. "And don't worry about me falling behind." Jeremiah laughed. "Though I do ask that we rest every night. Gotta keep our strength up."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:29 pm

"I guess I'm going to need to get use to sleeping at night then." She said shaking her head. "I'm not a day kind of person." she kept on walking. He thoughts went back to her childhood. She in the training of being an assassin. Any of the girl's in their small town she once lived had to go into the assassin training, while the guys got to pick whether to being the training of the military or the training of the assassins. She sighed silently. Even though a small handful of her half brothers live in the tiny town, she never got to know them. They all lived in a completely different area and they all went in the military.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:32 pm

Jeremiah smiled. "Itd be way easier to travel by day, and much safer. I dunno about you, but I'd rather get the talisman before getting eaten by monsters." They had reached the edge of town, and soon they would be out of the county. "So where are we going exactly?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum