Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batcat and Kira: The Hunger Games >:D

3 posters

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Batcat and Kira: The Hunger Games >:D - Page 29 Empty Re: Batcat and Kira: The Hunger Games >:D

Post  Batcat Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:13 pm

[[Rhys ^^]]

Rhys grinned and caught up to her easily. "So," he began in his confident voice, "what's the game plan?" He looked at Torran. "And is this a rebound from Carter?"
Torran snorted, but said nothing.
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Batcat and Kira: The Hunger Games >:D - Page 29 Empty Re: Batcat and Kira: The Hunger Games >:D

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:37 pm

"No. I don't intend to 'rebound' at all. You boys are all the same, it seems." She looked at Rhys pointedly, then put her gaze back ahead.
"And no idea what the game plan is. Either of you have ideas?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:48 am

Rhys rolled his eyes. "Just try and resist my charm." He laughed and shrugged. "Well, Torran should know his waya round pretty well."
Torran nodded and stopped, bending over to examine the earth. He squinted at it and picked up a handful of dirt. "This trail hasn't been used in a while. We should be pretty safe on it, but we should go somewhere else so the others don't know where we are."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:02 am

Claire nodded, then looked around.
"So...we should stay on the path for a while, then head a different way or just use the path?" She asked, looking back at Torran. "And I think you should lead the way, I have no clue where I'm going, and neither does he." She gestured to Rhys.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:26 pm

Rhys looked indignant. "How do you know I don't know where we're going? Granted I don't, but still. You can't just assume things!" His arms were waving wildly, and Torran rolled his eyes.
"There are a couple of side traills. We'll take the third to the right."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:30 pm

"Rhys, even if you did know where we were going, I wouldn't trust you to lead us the right way." She told him, annoyed. She nodded to what Torran said. "Okay, sounds fine. Lead on."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:02 pm

Rhys rolled his eyes. "Gee, thanks, Claire. I feel so appreciated." He sighed and looked at Torran before whispering to her, "I'm really sorry about the way I freaked out before. I didn't mean to lash out at you. Honestly. It's just that this whole thing is getting to my head and I didn't know if I really loved you or if I didn't and..." He trailed off, looking at her with a pleading expression.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:55 pm

Claire sighed, and studied him carefully. She thought about it for a moment, then nodded. "Its okay. We were all a little stressed out. I understand." She smiled at him, then went over his words again in her head.
"Wait, if you really loved me?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Rhys nodded and had begun walking down the path following Torran when her next sentence stopped me. He slowly turned around and nodded again. "Yeah, the whole act was really messing with my head. And I do actually like you."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:16 pm

[perrryyyyyyyy D: *watching phineas and ferb*]

Claire blinked. "Well, I like you too. So long as you don't act like an ass all the time." She grinned and nudged him with her shoulder, then kept walking.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Rhys rolled his eyes. "Hey, since when do act like an ass?" He laughed and followed her, walking beside her as Torran led the way. Soon they came across a small pond with a couple of fish. Torran grinned and pulled a small net from his pocket and dropped it in, watching as some curious fish became entangled.
"Dinner, anyone?"

Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:39 pm

Rhys rolled his eyes. "Hey, since when do act like an ass?" He laughed and followed her, walking beside her as Torran led the way. Soon they came across a small pond with a couple of fish. Torran grinned and pulled a small net from his pocket and dropped it in, watching as some curious fish became entangled.
"Dinner, anyone?
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Claire's stomach growled at the sight of the fish.
"Absolutely!" She said grinning. Looking around, she started collecting some dried wood, sticking it in her quiver so she could easily carry it in case they had to leave.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:46 pm

Rhys grinned. "You're good for something!" He laughed and slapped Torran on the back, who rolled his eyes and pulled out the fish and set to work skinning hem. Rhys began to build a fire circle with rocks he found lying around and waited for Claire to get back.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:10 pm

Claire came back and began setting up the sticks in the circle of rocks. She decided to wait to start it, and went to help Torran skin and gut the fish.
"Ew." She grumbled as she saw the fish's entrails.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:40 am

Torran grinned and waved a piece of fish guts in front of Claire's face with a laugh. Rhys rolled his eyes and went to start the fire.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:44 am

"Ewwwww!" She squealed, pushing his hand away. She gave him one of her infamous glares, then began to skin and gut another fish.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:39 am

Torran chuckled and soon all of the fish were ready for cooking. He'd caught 7 total; two for each of them and one extra.
Rhys put them on spits above the fire and sprinkled some plant leaves he'd found on top. "Seasonings." He explained.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:04 am

"Good deal." Claire said with a smile. She moved to sit down in front of the fire. She watched it crackle and pop, the flames sending shadows across her face as the sun began to set. She turned to watch the sun disappear, her eyes filled with awe. She hadn't watched the sunset in a really long time, and this one was by far the most beautiful.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:32 pm

Torran sat down next to her with a fish set on a grass mat. "I wove it myself." He explained, a hint of a blush creeping into his cheeks. "The knots aren't exactly right, but they'll do, eh?"
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:36 pm

Claire studied the mat, then nodded approvingly. "Its great!" She exclaimed, turning to him with a bright smile. The fish guts still left a shiver on her spine, but she had gotten over it.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:01 pm

Torran smiled brightly. "Thanks." He chuckled and stood up to get his own dinner. He brought it back and sat next to her in silence, watching the sunset.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Claire took a bite of the fish. The sun was now sinking lower in the sky, hues of gold and pink painting the horizon. She was in absolute awe of it all.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:55 pm

Torran chuckled when he finished the food and stood up. "You've never seen a sunset before?" He rolled his eyes and looked around before offering his hand.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:06 pm

Claire smiled and shrugged. "They've never been this pretty." She explained, taking his hand and pulling herself up.

[ohhhh when do you wanna start that other rp with my princess character? XD she kinda comes with her own plot, btw o.O]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next