Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batcat and Kira: The Hunger Games >:D

3 posters

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Batcat and Kira: The Hunger Games >:D - Page 28 Empty Re: Batcat and Kira: The Hunger Games >:D

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:19 am

"God...I just...ugh!" She pulled out an arrow and loaded her bow, shooting it past Carter and into a tree. Angrily she stomped off to retrieve it, muttering all along the way.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Batcat and Kira: The Hunger Games >:D - Page 28 Empty Re: Batcat and Kira: The Hunger Games >:D

Post  Batcat Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:37 am

Carter flinched as the arrow flew by him, but only arched an eyebrow at Cliare when she passed. "Claire! Are you okay?" His tone implied that she feeling a little crazy.
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:07 am

"Yeah, I am! Not that you would care anyways." She shot back, yanking that arrow out of the tree so forcefully that leaves shook. She sighed and took a deep breath.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:08 pm

Carter sighed and walked over to her, putting a hand on her back. "Claire." He put his hand under her chin, forcing her to look at him."Where would you get that crazy idea?" They were very close...
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:03 pm

She tried to avoid his eyes, but found she couldn't.
"I-Im sorry. Just..ignore my crazy antics. People usually get used to it...I'm being ridiculous. I know. I'm sorry."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:05 pm

Carter ginned at her. He moved his hand from her chin to her cheek, rubbing his thumb over it lightly. He leaned in, letting his forehead rest against hers, his lips mere centimeters away from hers.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:08 pm

Claire took an in take of breath.
"Wh-what about Jayla?" She whispered, desperately wanting to close the space between their lips.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:42 am

"What about her?" Carter whispered seductively He ran his tongue over his lips slowly, as if teasing her.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:05 am

"I...uh...I thought..nevermind. Just kiss me already." She moved even closer, her lips now just barely brushing against his.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:06 am

Carter laughed and pulled away. "All in good time, Claire." He winked and spun around before walking quickly over to Jayla. She arched an eyebrow at him, and he just rolled his eyes. Rhys approached Claire with a bemused smile on his face.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:10 am

[poor Claire xD]

Claire stared after him, dumbfounded.
What. The. Hell? She thought to herself, clenching her fist. What was she to these guys? A tease? A toy? She took a shuddering breath and calmed down.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:14 am

[[Ahaha I know ^^ I'll get someone else for her.]]

A native boy was watching the whole scene carefully. What was wrong with this 'Carter'? He grunted and cautiously walked over to Claire. Rhys hurried away.
"Claire?" He asked, as if making sure that was her. "I'm Torran."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:20 am

[oh jeez xD]

Claire looked at the boy, Torran, and nodded.
"I'm Claire. Nice to meet you Torran." She smiled at him, a small guarded smile. She'd had about enough of boys, but Jayla wasn't much better. Hopefully this guy wouldn't be quite as jerkish as his female friend...
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:38 am

Torran smiled shyly and bibt his lip, like he was going to say something else but decided against it. He sighed and glanced around. "Do you know where we're going? Jay won't tell us anything..."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:46 am

Claire shook her head.
"No clue, Carter wouldn't tell us anything either." She said his name like it was a vile word, and looked down.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:50 am

Torran chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his neck absently. He had long, shaggy brown hair - kind of like Carter's - and dark green eyes. "That stinks. I really don't want to be led like a blind man..." He sighed.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:55 am

She studied him carefully.
"Why are you helping us? I mean...you have no reason to. We haven't really done much for you, and you're putting yourselves in danger."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:56 am

Torran shrugged. "I don't know. I didn't want to, but if I went back now, I'd get punished." He sighed. "'Sides, Jay and Carter..."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:02 pm

"Jay and Carter what?" She asked, her tone mid with a slightly dangerous edge. Like the mild sauce you put on wings, but it turns out to be a lot hotter than you thought. That was how Claire was.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:03 pm

Torran arched an eyebrow at her. "They're close, Jesus." He sighed and walked faster, as if finally realizing how crazy Claire was and wanting to leave.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:06 pm

Claire sighed. She sat down and started inspecting her arrow. They could leave without her, she didn't care. She had absolutely nothing left there. Then a thought occurred to her. She stood up.
"I- I'm leaving." She announced, her voice a little shaky.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:08 pm

Torran watched her carefully. This girl really was crazy. But he wasn't going to let her go alone. Nope. He was going to go with her.
He sighed and walked over to her. "I'll go with." He murmured.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:10 pm

Claire looked at him, then shrugged. "If you want." She grabbed her quiver and bow, not bothering to say goodbye to anyone. She turned and started walking off in another direction.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:12 pm

Carter sighed as he stared after her, but stayed where he was. He wasn't going to risk everything for her. Rhys grunted as he shouldered his spear and followed Claire and Torran, convinced they needed at least one sane person.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:38 pm

[d'awww Rhys x3 despite your bastardly ways, I luff chuuuxD]

Claire glanced back at Rhys, and rolled her eyes. She didn't object though. Shifting the bow over her shoulder, she kept walking.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next