Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaynehkinz! Come hither! ^_^

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jaynehkinz! Come hither! ^_^ Empty Jaynehkinz! Come hither! ^_^

Post  Dreambug Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:32 am

((Sorry, the plot's shocking o.0 Hopefully my actual RPing will be better than my charri discription Neutral ))

Kyle Wilmott ran away from home at the age of 17; leaving his school, his family and all his friends behind. No one knew why at first, until a few weeks later, when his father was arrested for an assault on his mother.
Police later confirmed his father had been beating him whenever his mum was not around, mostly for petty reasons such as detentions at school or dropping grades. Kyle had tried talking to his mother – who was pregnant once again with his father's child – but she had asked her husband, and he denied every word. He said his son just didn't like him, that he wanted attention and that she was to ignore him. With little hesitation, his mother believed every word her husband told her. He was her husband, after all. He wouldn't lie.

So Kyle ran.
For his life, for freedom...
For safety.

The police looked for him, but after a while they gave in. He was just another teen runaway that'd fallen onto a railway or run in front of a car. No one had seen him, and he kept traveling across the country, passing every town or city on a map like a dot-to-dot. He never stopped running. He was alone. No one cared about him anymore. He was unloved, unwanted. And it was beginning to tear him apart.

He joined a gang after a few weeks, doing whatever he could to earn their trust and later, their money. He committed many crimes, stolen cars, money, lives... When eventually he ended up in a gang knife fight and was stabbed twice in the side. The gang left him for dead, despite his weak cries for help. He was discovered by someone in a car and taken to hospital. But once his wounds were stitched and bandaged, he ran from them too.

He is running from everyone, and those he left behind, he's too scared to see. His mother needs him desperately, but he doesn't even know where she is. Home, probably.
Home? To him, there's no such thing.
He has no home.
So he keeps running. Never stopping, never looking back.
The reason?
He has nothing left to go back to.

Name: Kyle Wilmott
Looks: Tall figure, somewhat muscular build. Short dark brown hair and very rich blue eyes. Light olive tan, which has come from his dad's side of the family.
Personality: Unknown, although he does act extremely tetchy and cranky due to a lack of sleep.
Other: Is a runaway.

I'm really sorry, I know, it's shocking. Sad If Polo says I'm an amazing RPer, it's because she's too nice to say otherwise, even if it is the truth Wink
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Jaynehkinz! Come hither! ^_^ Empty Re: Jaynehkinz! Come hither! ^_^

Post  Jayneh Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:14 am

Aliyah Katherine Bridger
Eighteen years old
Five foot five inches exactly
Female
Aliyah Katherine is very fair skinned. She has an extremely innocent and young look to her. With piercing blue eyes and almost white natural blond hair she is an ordinary high school graduate. She has a tiny and petite build but is also athletic.

Aliyah grew up in a ‘normal’ home. A divorced mother and father, resulting in moving back and forth every other week. To her this life was normal. She had gotten used to it at the age of ten. Learning she had to like whichever girl her father brought home and whichever guy her mother was dating. She continued on with her life, getting average grades and having a few friends. When she was 16 her best friend went missing. Kyle. She didn’t know why, he hadn’t even told her why. All she knew was it was selfish, he hadn’t even said goodbye before he left. Life had been different since then. She decided to never look back to the times they spent together, because what was the use if she would never see him again.
Inside she held an anger towards him, he just left her in the dust. Didn’t even bother to take her with him. Selfish, that’s what she saw him as now.
As Aliyah moved on with her life she moved away, finally free of having to be shoved back and forth from one parent to another. She still visited them, but moved far enough away that she didn’t have to deal with their problems. She decided she would stand up for her country by being in the police force. That only seemed right at the time, she wanted to help people who needed help, and catch those who needed to be caught. She is still studying but not in the academy at the time as she is still debating on whether or not she still wants to be in the force. She visit’s the local police station and jail quite often to ‘up’ her training.
She wants to be independent, but knows deep inside she needs someone. The only thing stopping her from finding that someone, is her pride.

Aliyah's personality is independent, brave, rather prideful but not stuck up. She is humble, but her pride often stops her from doing what she knows is really right.

((Kinda cheesy? I liked your charri description. Mine's a little cheesy. Haha. Needed someone different for a change. Razz Erm, so I forgot, was she friends with Kyle? I thought she was going to be... *shrugs* Ah well. I can change it if not.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:47 am

((She's not cheesy, she's perfect! :3 A policewoman trainee and a rebellious, cranky runaway. What's more, they know each other, so they will clash rather well Razz Don't worry about the 'friends' thing. I hadn't really planned anything specific Smile))

Kyle awoke with a start as a bitter wind gnarled furiously at his lightly toned skin. By the position of the sun, it seemed to be around 7AM, and already the traffic was growing on the street.
7AM. That meant he'd had around three and a half hours sleep.
That was three and a half more than the night before.
He pulled his aching knees close to his chest, yanking the sleeves of his dark, grey hoodie over his numb fingers. His empty stomach was wringed dry of whatever food he had managed to steal from the shop further down the road, and he had not been there in days.
Damn... He was hungry.
If he didn't eat soon, common sense told him he would lose the strength to even walk.
At that thought, he pulled himself to his feet, groaning tiredly and rubbing his dry face with his filthy, scratchy palms. He stretched out over his head, let out a yawn and slowly stuffed his hands in his pockets, hunching his back otu of habit. Now then. Where was he to steal from now?
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:28 am

Aliyah rolled over and slapped the buzzing alarm clock with loud groan. 7AM already? It seemed like it was just midnight an hour ago. She let her eyes slip open before squeezing them shut again. A headache came on and she pushed the covers off before sliding out of the bed slowly. She rubbed her eyes before stepping up to her dresser. She looked up at the mirror before looking back down, "Aren't you the sight for sore eyes?" She muttered. Glad she hadn't worn any makeup the previous night. Ronny had taken her out on a run with him and she was exhausted. Didn't seem like this policewoman job would work out very well if the hours would be this crazy. Then again, it was good for her to be alert all the time. She chuckled to herself when she realized she hadn't even put on pajamas. She was still wearing her black hoodie and black dress pants. She yawned and opened the top drawer and pulled out what she needed before opening the second drawer. She picked out a t-shirt that fit the day very well. "Wicked Wednesdays!" It said in huge black letters. The t-shirt was just white but she didn't care. Today she had to grocery shop, her least favorite thing to do. Aliyah then pulled out a pair of light-wash ripped jeans and then shut the drawer. She stripped out of her dirty clothes and pulled on the clean clothes before slipping on her sneakers and grabbing a different zip up hoodie. It was just plain white with a stain on the sleeve.
She made her way out of her apartment after grabbing her purse and walked quickly down the flight of stairs to her Ford Focus. She clicked the unlock button before swinging the door open and climbing in. She started the engine and made her way down the road. She turned the corner and pulled into a little parking-lot to the "Ann Dann Grocery Store" She shrugged and pulled the key out of the ignition before swinging the door open again and climbing out.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:21 pm

Head held low, Kyle pulled his hood up to shield his face as he strolled down the street to the corner shop. It was the only one open from 6.30 onwards, therefore he had little choice of where to go. He strode confidently, but warily of anyone who set eyes on him. He could feel their stares... Their eyes burning on the back of his skull. Go away... he thought deperately as he made his way into the shop, resisting the temptation to jump at the sound of the light bell ringing as he entered. He made his way to the fridge area, to where a group of cans and glass bottles of alcohol were lined neatly before him, all in alphabetical order. He grabbed a couple of bottles then wandered to the counter. He didn't put down the bottles.
"I want three large cheese and onion pasties, thanks." (Pig Razz) He ordered, his head bowed.
The shop keeper hesitated, eyeing him up and down suspiciously. "Do I know you?"
"No." He spoke perhaps a little too quickly... "Give me those pasties. Now."
The shop keeper raised an eyebrow, sensing the threatening tone in his voice. She shrugged, reached down and retrieved the three pasties he had asked for. She plac ed the three paper bags on the counter and held her hand out. "Okay, that's three forty-five, please."
Rolling his eyes, Kyle grabbed the bags in his free hand and turned his back on her.
"Hey! Excuse me, sir... You haven't p-"
He tucked the bags under his arm, raised a fist and waved a rude hand gesture at her stuttering speech. He wasn't interested. He just needed to get out of there.
Woo-oooo-oooo-OOOO-OOO-OOO
What? What the hell was that?
Head jerked up, his wide eyes darted around the shop, noticing the flashing red light on the security camera in the corner. No... No, it wasn't flashing. It was waving. All over the shop.
The burglar alarm.
Crap...
Foot and alcohol in hand, he leapt into a sprint and barged out of the door. That stupid alarm would be enough to alert the entire neighbourhood of his whereabouts. Why had he made it so obvious? Why?
Quickening his pace, he ran out onto the street, dodging cars, people, dust bins. His lungs were burning, but he didn't care. He had one thought in his head, just one goal in which he had to accomplish:
get the hell out of here!
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:36 pm

Aliyah’s head shot up and her eyes widened when she heard the alarm. Something she was used to hearing now. She almost chuckled when she wished she had a gun on hand. Shrugging she looked around. She saw the man with the bags and eyed him before she bolted out the door after him. She pulled out her cellphone as she ran down the steps.
“Ronny, we got a burglar he’s headed towards 5 and 7.” She said into the mouthpiece before hanging up and shoving it back into her pocket.
She took breaths through her nose as her feet continued to carry her after the man. Thankfully she had always been a fast runner. Police training paid off in these sketchy parts of town. She almost yelled out “Stop right there!” But saved her breath when the man disappeared behind a building.
“Damn.” She swore under her breath as she continued to run after him.
Feeling her lungs begin to burn slightly as she quickened her pace. This wasn’t the type of work a tiny person like her should be doing, she should be in a car chasing someone, not on foot when she could barely catch up.
She tripped over a rut in the ground and landed on her chest, the wind knocked out of her before she pushed herself up off the ground with bloody hands. She wrinkled her nose before her legs began to move swiftly after the suspect again. Not really knowing what to do besides run after him, she kept going. Ronny could track her on her phone, thus resulting in him being able to follow her and track down the burglar if she could stay close enough. Now her hands burned and she curled them into fists before wincing, she could almost guarentee there were stones under her skin now. She reached up and brushed her long blond hair out of her face resulting in blood smearing over her eyebrow and on her forehead.
God people are going to think I’ve gotten into a fight! She thought to herself as she continued to force her legs to keep moving.
Her stomach growled, it was empty and she was making it turn by running this fast. She turned a corner and could see the man again. It was like adrenaline hit her and she ran faster than she ever had. Really what she was doing would be plain stupid in reality. But if she was going to me a cop this was the type of thing she would be doing most everyday. Except, one minor thing would be different. She’d have a gun.

((Lol. my posts are so short. 'em sorry. But I did just describe how she was running in 439 words. XD))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:24 pm

((If they're short, then what're mine? XD))

Kyle found his feet begin to hammer harder on the gravel at the sound of footsteps following on after him, and quickened his pace as muchas it were possible. His lungs were on fire, his limbs were beginning to tremble, but he carried on running.
Just like he did from his other life.
No... No, there's a time and a place.
His face scrunched into a pained wince, his teeth gritted tightly together. He was slowing down.
But he couldn't! He simply couldn't risk getting caught. It wasn't worth it.
But as his footeps got heavier, so did his empty stomach. God... It felt like the acid was clawing away at his stomach from the inside like some caged beast. He couldn't go on like this for much longer. If only he wasn't carryign so many things.
Well, he was sure he could sacrifice a bottle or two...
Shrugging to himself, he grabbed a bottle and slung it over his shoulder, hearing the satisfying, yet slightly heartbreaking sound of the glass shattering on the rock-solid floor. well, that would be a good enough distraction to give him a chance to change course.
Stuffing the openings of all three paper bags into his mouth, two bottles in one hand, he slid a hand onto a cement, crisp white and leapt over, landing clumsily in an inside city carpark. He darted forward, not really heading for anywhere impaticular. The exit was nowhere to be seen. He would just have to improvise...
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:49 pm

Aliyah kept running. Legs and arms swinging in motion to each other. She watched the man and when he threw the bottles over his shoulder she lurched backwards but then kept running. Being in the force meant sacrificing your life. She continued to run and when she reached where the glass was she didn’t slow down. This resulted in her feet sliding out from under her. She let out a grunt before landing in the pile of glass. She let out a loud hiss and closed her eyes for a moment as her breath was stolen away from her. Why did she always trip? She swallowed hard before lifting her hands up and shuddering at what she saw. “God…” She muttered before pushing herself up off the ground. Her hands burned like hell as she regained herself and started to run again. When the hell would Ronny and the guys be there for backup? She couldn’t take this much longer. Especially the way her thighs stung now. She could tell her pants had to be ripped and assuming there was probably glass somewhere in her leg now. She continued to run after the suspect.
Her eyes widened when she saw the cement fence she would have to leap. She tried to ignore the feeling in her hand when it made contact with the cement and she swung over landing on her feet thankfully. She eyed the man and then quickened her pace again, eyes glued to him.

((Bahah, I guess mine was pretty long afterall. XP))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:02 pm

((*shudders* You're post made me cringe Razz I have a thing about glass and it peircing and embedding itself into flesh... o.0))

Kyle weaved his weay in and out of vehicles of many shapes and sizes, purposefully doing so to confuse his opponent. A few cars to the left, one lorry to the right, a couple of motorbikes... When eventually he was at the edge, resting himself against the thick, stone pole. The floor he was on overlooked a small chunk of the city, and nothing stopped him from jumping burt a short, iron barrier meant to stop cars from falling out the side.
One problem.
He was three floors off the ground.
Not high enough to risk death, but high enough to cause more pain than he needed to put up with.
He shifted his weight from one side, then the other, his mind racing.
Should he? Shouldn't he?
Could he risk it?
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:47 pm

Aliyah winced as she continued to run. Her eyes narrowed as she neared the man. She bit her lip, hoping she could actually catch him. She saw the way he shifted, he was debating something.
Was he going to jump?
Aliyah caught her breath and stretched her fingers out trying to avoid the stinging pain in her hands. She watched the man, her eyes glued on him as her footsteps echoed in the garage. She hissed when the pain in her leg burned and she could feel what she assumed was blood dripping down her legs. She already knew her hands were bleeding but so far ignored it.
The more times you got hurt, the less it hurt.
Her trainer had taught her that, the more times you fall, the less you will fall. Didn't make any sense to her in the least but she had to listen to him so it didn't matter if it made sense or not.
She turned around a car and ran as fast as her legs could carry her as she saw him bend at the knees as if to jump. She leaped forward and grabbed his arm. Holding him back she squeezed nimbly at the pressure point she had been directed to and spun the man towards her. Aliyah's breath caught and she felt her knees buckle. Her lungs seemed to be drained of oxygen as she stared up at him. Her body began to tremble.
Kyle.

((Dah dah dah dummmmm! I was thinking that she can be uber mad at him to begin with. So it's not like a lovey meet again love story crappy thing right now. XD Ah sorry about that. XP I know what it feels like to have glass in your skin. -shudders-))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:31 am

((Nah, didn't think it would be Razz Besides, he's - how can I put this nicely - not in the best of moods XD
*shudders* I randomly stuck my hand in a thorn bush the other day, although I didn't actually know it was a thorn bush... o.0 I ended up having 3 splinters, and one was in my wrist -_-))

Kyle's eyes flashed in panic as he felt his body being yanked away from the edge, back into the car park What the...? wriggling away from his attacker's vice grip. He spun round to face the female, his eyes widening in horror.
No...
No, no it can't be...

What was she doing there?
"Al?" He gasped in disbelief, his expression sinking into slight disappointment. He was kind of hoping it would be someone he could kick, boot in the crotch, punch in the face... That sort of thing.
But not only did he know her, but she was a girl. He didn't touch girls. No matter what they'd done. Keeping her gaze gripped onto his, he slowly backed away from her, getting ready to run. He didn't want to be there. He didn't want to explain anything to her. Get the hell out of here, the voice in his head warned, and he began to retreat back towards the cars. What're you waiting for? Run!
And that was what he did.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:53 am

Aliyah watched after him and balled her hands into fists. "Kyle..." She whispered to herself when he ran off. She couldn't run anymore, especially now that her lungs had been stripped of their oxygen. She sank to her knees as she forced her tears not to fall, they threatened but not one tear fell.
What are you doing? The little voice in her head hissed at her, Go after him you idiot! You're not going to let him get away are you?
"I can't..." Aliyah whispered, she never dreamed of having to catch her former best friend for burglary. She never expected to see him again. She had never wanted to see him again after he had just left. Disappeared from the face of the earth. Swiped at her eyes with the backs of her hands and then heard several pairs of feet behind her.
Aliyah turned around to see Ronny and three other men running through the car park. She looked up at them then back down at the ground, rather ashamed that she had just let him go and not gone after him. But all her energy was completely gone. She brushed her hair aside and swallowed thickly. "He kept running," She said, voice soft and broken, "I caught him but as you could guess, someone as small as me can't do much without a gun in hand."
Ronny nodded and pulled Aliyah up off the ground by grabbing her hand. She let out a hiss and yanked it away before turning them palms up so he could see the glass fragments.
Ronny even winced when he saw her hands and then when she turned around the back of her jeans were spattered with blood. "Go after him boys." Ronny demanded the men who then ran out the exit and down to where Kyle had disappeared to.
Aliyah looked at the ground again and then bit her lip swallowing thickly. She wouldn't tell them she had once known him. She wouldn't tell Ronny Kyle was her best friend, she didn't even know him anymore. He wasn't the boy she had remembered.

((Dah emotional post. Hahah. Eww that's ouchie. 'm sorry. Sad))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:06 pm

((Nah, it was good, and so much better than mine Razz I'm sorry, I know my posts are short. I have major block at the moment o.0))

Kyle sped out of the floor of the car park, almost falling down the circular steps rotating down the floors. He skipped each two or three steps, then heard the door above him swing open two... Three times more.
Crap... That was far more than he'd hoped.
Another bottle of alcohol slipped from his sweaty fingers, shattering in a mess of pink liquid and glass. Great. There went his second-to-last bottle. Once he reached the ground floor, he sped across the flat, open tarmac area, suddenly finding himself lost in a maze of cars. Where the hell was the exit?
Panting, he ran down a narrow isle(sp?), leading him round to the other side of the exit. It took him a minute or so to realise he was just going round in circles.
SMASH.
And there went his last bottle.
Wheeling round desperately, he lurched forward towards the direction a small green hand sign was pointing towards, and was glad to see daylight beaming in from a pair of open double doors where the small road was leading to. Hallelujah...
Grasping whatever food packages he had left, he ran out of the car park, dodging a small Mercades(sp? Sorry, I fail at spelling XD) as it rolled up a ramp towards him and headesd back out onto the street. But just as he was about to thank his lucky stars for his escape, his trainer caught on the bottom of his jeans and he was sent flying onto his stomach. Wincing, he sent the three brown bags flying, and his muscles were failing him. He couldn't get up. Propping himself shakily onto his elbows, he scrunched his eyes closed and prayed the police officers hadn't heard him fall.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:42 pm

The rest of the officers continued to run after Kyle. Dodging everything in their way so they could get to him. They had their guns loaded and ready as the barreled down the staircase with ease. One tripped and lost his balance before climbing back to his feet as he continued to run. “We’re nearing the target.” One said into his mouthpiece before his feet carried him quicker. They reached the bottom of the stair case and their eyes narrowed as they peered around for the suspect. “There!” One shouted, his dark eyes fixed on Kyle’s limp body. They held their guns ready as they approached him. The bigger one, Tim, knelt down beside Kyle and roughly pulled his arms around to cuff them. The cuffs snapped around his wrists and he yanked him roughly up off the ground. “You’re under arrest young man.” He hissed and shoved him ahead of him, the other two cops had their guns cocked and ready.
--------------
Aliyah sat in the station as Ronny nimbly pulled the pieces of glass from her hands. She had refused to go to the hospital. She hated hospitals and would avoid them if it was possible. She winced and yanked her hand away before giving it back and closing her eyes. This hurt more than the actual impact.

((Haha, I think that one wask inda short. Sowwrrieee.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:57 pm

((Haha Razz Don't worry, I don't think I've beaten you once Wink))

Kyle winced as his arms were yanked behind his back, his stomach clenching painfully. He was still laying, front first, on the hard floor, and the police officers were doing him no favours by shoving him around so roughly.
Were they all like this?
His legs began to tremble as he was forced to his feet, and that wasn't because he was scared. He wasn't. Prison meant shelter, and shelter meant safety. What's more, he didn't have to pay for any of it.
One thing he prayed he didn't have to do: he didn't want to have to see Aliyah again.
he glanced over his shoulder at the three bags he'd dropped just a few yards away, and felt his stomach grumble at the sight.
I didn't even get to eat one...
Screw you, Aliyah. You took my lunch, breakfast and tea away from me.
"Alright, alright. I'm going." He mumbled, letting them lead him forward, guns at hand. He didn't even know why they were bothering. It wasn't like he was...
Oh, wait. There was that small knife in his left shoe...
But they didn't have to know about that just yet.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:26 pm

He officers shoved Kyle into a waiting police car and then climbed into the front. "That was a bad idea mister." One of them grunted before the other took off onto the highway, headed towards the station.
------
"Well Lya, I want you to interrogate him. That guy." Ronny told her with a slight grumble.
All the color drained from Aliyah's face. "N-no I can't." She told him biting her lip.
"It's good training, I mean he's just a burglar it's not like he murdered someone...." Ronny argued. "You'll have to do it someday, to even worse people."
Aliyah shook her head, "I don't want to Ronny."
"Then you can't be in the force." He shook his head before digging the last piece of glass out of her hand. "I'll be right next to you anyways." He patted her shoulder reassuringly.
"Then you can't be in the force." Those words rang in Aliyah's ears. She swallowed thickly and took a deep breath. How was she going to sit in front of her former best friend and not be able to tell him how much she missed him? And not be able to shed a tear? "Fine. I'll do it." She finally replied, her voice soft and cracking. She then grabbed her water bottle and took a chug. When Ronny walked away she muttered, "Stupid pride..."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:51 am

((Oooh, that's not going to turn out well XD))

Kyle sat quietly in the back, slightly annoyed that he didn't even get the chance to look at his hands. He could feel the blood draining from them as the circulation was delayed from him resting back on them. Bloody handcuffs... He thought irritably, shifting around in his seat.
"Yeah, whatever." he grunted, not even bothering to look at the speaker through the mirror. He was happy he'd been given the chance to have a decent shelter, although he was hardly pleased that he'd ended up losing all the food, making the whole chase pointless.
As if on cue, his stomach began to grumble.
Those ruddy offficers hadn't even given him the chance to eat anything. What did they think he was? A stray? He didn't know what all the fuss was, anyway. He hadn't hurt anyone, Aliyah had fallen on that glass by herself.
Aliyah...
Why her? Why did it have to be her that was chasing after him? He could deal with anyone else, but... Her...?
Once they arrived at the station, he was pulled out of the car and led into an interview room, where he was left, sat infront of a table. To his annoyance, his hands were still cuffed behind his back. so... What now? What were those idiots going to do?
He sat back on the chair, sighing dramatically. His heel tapped impatiently on the hard, shiny floor.
Hurry up, you annoying sods. Whatever I'm here for, let's get on with it!
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:25 am

Once Aliyah had gotten her wounds cleaned up and her hands bandaged she changed into the uniform Ronny provided for her. She pulled her hair back into a tight bun, as she was told to do. She shook her head and raised her eyebrows at her appearance.
"Well you look lovely." A voice rang from behind her.
She turned to see Ronny standing there, looking as if he was admiring her. She simply shrugged and then finished tucking in the black shirt. "I liked my Wicked Wednesdays shirt better." She glared at him. Still angry he was making her do this. But she had to and couldn't tell him why she didn't want to. She buttoned the last button and then took a deep breath. "Ronny, I really don't want to do this..." She said very softly, hoping maybe, just maybe he'd understand.
"If you can't handle interviewing a burglar how are you going to interview a murderer someday?" Ronny asked her, his voice rather demanding as he took her by the arm and led her to the door which led to the little dark room. He opened the door and shoved her in before he went in.
Aliyah stepped in and looked at the ground, not being able to look at Kyle even though it was the back of his head. She bit her tongue, trying not to tremble as much as she walked around the table and sat across from him. Her eyes raised to meet his and she held her gaze, hard, hateful, angry, and plain old scared.
"Anything you say or do will be held against you." She said voice bold as she could make it.
"We need to know your name, now no funny business Mister." She hissed at him, voice trembling slightly. She eyed Ronny from across the room then looked down at her shaking hands.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:55 am

Kyle's eyebrows shot to the sky as he heard the squeaky door creak open, and inhaled a long, deep breath. "Ah, finally." He didn't sit forward at the officers' to address either of them on their entrances, as he really didn't give a damn. Honestly, he was too busy enjoying the soft hum of the ventilation system above his head and the heat wafting over his body, cauging his armpits to dampen with sweat - a trait they had not had the chance to act upon due to his long years on the freezing streets. Although he had noticed they had done rather a lot since the incident with the shop.
A dark silhouette passed his shoulder and sat on the other sided of the table, opposite him. The light hit the face of his interrogator, and although his face showed little emotion other than ignorance, his heart skipped a beat.
No...
Out of all people, and it just had to be her?
Were they purposefully mocking him?
'We need to know your name...' Aha! So she hadn't told them, then. She'd not mentioned to her precious boss that she knew who he was.
All of a sudden, he was on the higher ground. He had total control over how this was going to go. He'd give them his name, but they'd get nothing more than that from him.
Letting out a short sigh, he glimpsed down at the table for no paticular reason other than to avoid her eye. "The name's Kyle." He said tiredly. "Kyle Wilmott. And I demand to see my lawyer."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:10 pm

"Kyle Wilmott." Those words made Aliyah's heart stop for a moment, before it began to race again. She nodded and closed her eyes for a moment, her discomfort clearly shown by her body movements. She shifted uneasily and then looked down at the glossy table. She never dreamed of seeing her best friend in handcuffs.
Former, best friend.
She looked back up at him, his eyes were the same as she had remembered. But now they were hard and hateful looking. He had quite a bit of facial hair and it made him look even more manly then she had remembered him to look. She looked back down again and shifted in her seat one more time before crossing her legs and accidentally bumping his leg with her foot. She winced and then bit her lip.
Aliyah held her breath for a moment and held her shaky hands tighter. His voice was just as she remembered it to be. That voice she had loved so much. She looked up at him her eyes sharp, but full of visible pain.
She didn't say anything as her heart raced, it was like her words were caught in her throat. Her heart was blocking the way.
"I know..." She whispered, voice broken and cracking.
She could feel her eyes moistening as she bit her tongue again. She didn't say anything more. She had plenty of things she wanted to say to him, so so many things. One of them was,
"I loved you." But now she knew she could never say those words to him.
Never.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Kyle flinched visibly as something brushed his leg and instantly swept it away form it's resting point. Aliyah was looking unbelivably uncomfortable. So much so, that he had no idea why she had been given this job at all. He'd nevber remembered her as the hardy, fighsty type of girl. Why, when he knew her, she had always been so soft, so bubbly. She had changed.
She wasn't the only one.
Then his eyes studied her for a moment; running over her trembling hands, staring blankly at the hurt that clearly bored into a hole in the centre of the table. She didn't want to be here. She didn't even want to look at him.
That's because you disgust her, idiot!
Rollign his eyes at the ranting voice in his head, he brought his attention off her, forcing himself to remember why he left in the first place. He had no place back there, he had no friends or family.
He had no one.
And therefore, the quivering girl before him was nothing but an stranger to him.
"What d'you want from me?" He demanded the officer sat a few feet away from her, careful not to set his eyes on her again. He didn't want to remember that life. There were so many things he had gone through hell ion order to forget...
"Do you want a confession? An apology? Well okay then, here: I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm a hermit. I'm sorry I don't have enough money to be in a normal house like everuyone else. I'm sorry I'm starving." He shrugged, clearly beginning to get frustrated, although he wasn't quite sure why. Probably because of his lack of sleep...
"Are you happy now?" He asked the male officer demandingly. "And for goodness' sake, can you take these darned cuffs off? At least so I can see my hands. I haven't had the privelidge(sp?) to look at them since your goons arrested me."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:46 pm

Aliyah felt anger welling up inside her. Not anger at herself, or Ronny but pure anger towards Kyle.
Her heart-rate rose as she clawed at her legs absentmindedly.
She stood up abruptly and shoved the table towards Kyle. Tears filled her eyes and she looked down at him, a look of pure pain on her face.
"If you hadn't left then you wouldn't have to be sorry for all those things!" She screamed at him before biting her lip and sitting back down.
Her temper had never overtaken her like that before, but this was different. He had just about killed her when he had left, sure, her life hadn't been half as bad as his but he didn't need to just take off without giving it a second thought.
Now he was apologizing?
If he hadn't left he wouldn't need to. She was pretty sure steam was coming out of her ears as she clenched her teeth and tried to calm her speeding heart-rate. She didn't think it was legal for a police's heart to speed this much. She curled her hands into fists and ignored the puzzled look on Ronny's face. Everything, was silent. Complete, deafening silence except for the sound of her frantic breathing.

((Sorry that one was kinda short. XD Ah well. She lost her temper.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:28 pm

Kyle stared at her in bewilderment, feeling the side of the table be shoved roughly into his middle. He grunted, doubling over as beat he could and stared at her with a blank expression. Perhaps he should have seen that coming...
For the first time since back at the car park, he looked her right in the eye. His stare was unblinking, unemotional, showing nothing but surprise at her outburst. He had been foolish not to see it, as the fury in her eyes had been visible the minute she'd entered the room, had he cared enough to look.
Sniffing, he looked away and his bloodless lips parted as he let out a low, bitter chuckle.
"Aha, so that's what this is about." He muttered, nodding as if to be accepting the fact into his mind. "Not whether I've stolen something or not, but why I ran away?"
He wanted to stand up like she did. He wanted to break something like she - almost - did.
Shakign his head, he laughed coldly for a few more moments, this time completely forgetting about the officer at the corner of the room. Okay, so her cover was blown. So was his. He'd play along with it, and happily. She needed to know why he left her. "No one was there for me, that's why. Not even my own parents. What good am I if my parents won't even believe me when I'm begging for help?" He growled, shakign his head once more.
"Forget it. You wouldn't understand, officer."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:47 pm

Aliyah tucked her blond hair behind her ear that was starting to fall out of place without her permission (XD). She clenched her jaw again before biting her lip to keep herself from saying something completely stupid.
"Not whether I've stolen something or not, but why I ran away?" Those words ran in her head.
"Not whether I've stolen something or not..."
She stared at him bitterly, seeing the look in his eyes. He didn't care about her anymore, he didn't even act like he knew her. He was actually laughing at her? Was he actually laughing at her? What had she done that was so funny? She just had an outburst, but he would have done the same to her if she had been sitting in that chair and she had been the one in handcuffs.
She stood up again and looked down at him, the tears in her eyes now plainly visible. "You stole more then you think when you left..." She said, voice soft and broken, she sounded lost and alone. Her whole body shook she searched his eyes for something that she remembered, something that she had once loved, but found nothing. She didn't even turn to face Ronny before heading towards the door.
Ronny leaped out of his chair and sprinted over to her. He grabbed her by the arm and spun her towards him. "What the hell is going on?" He growled at her, voice hard and sharp.
"It doesn't matter Ronny, I have to go." Aliyah said simply before trying to pull away from him, but he tightened his grip on her.
"A good cop never gives up." He hissed at her quietly.
"I'm not giving up, I'm simply avoiding a task I do not wish to presume." She said studiously before ripping away from him and walking out the door.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:35 am

Kyle's dark brows knitted together quizzically as her words echoed through his head, causing questions to cloud his mind. 'You stole more then you think when you left...'
What did she mean by that? He could have sworn he left nothing behind because he had nothing left to leave. He took nothing but a bit of money and food. If anything, he stole from his parents. But that waso nly becayse they deserved it. Technically, he'd not stolen anything. Nothing of value to Aliyah, anyway.
His face remained a stiff frown as she turned her back on him, the hurt in her tear-washed eyes haunting his brain. Why was she crying? Why did she care so much about him? Noone cared about him.
Noone.
Please, stop crying...
He was acting like an ass on purpose. He didn't want to have anything to do with her, because he knew she would try and persuade him to come back home.
Aliyah. Please stop crying...
But she was gone. Left the room. He'd lost whatever chance he had to explain to her. Although he had tried, but he just couldn't get through to her what was wrong. Didn't she watch the News? Didn't she realise what he went through?
He turned to the officer by the corner, who was looking rather puzzled from his employees exit, and Kyle let out a long, frustrated sigh. "You're not going to break down in tears on me too, are you?" he asked, almost pleading, but with a spark of his well-known ignorance everyone despised so well.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next