Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha]

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha] Empty Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha]

Post  Alpha Female Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:11 pm

Perfect

Plot:
===I am part of the national air show. Pilots from all over the world come here to Princess Sylvania Air Port, The biggest airport in the world, made just for this occasion, some of the biggest planes from world war 2 and maybe even earlier than that are on display along with the modern monsters...Fighter Jets. These mighty monsters can only be flown by the best. Not saying we dont have any flaws, thats an understatement. We come from troubles, as does everyone at some point in their lives. There are four of us, I’m Jake, the captain of the flight. Under me are Levi, Gary, and Chris. All of us like brothers, we wrestle like we’re four, play like we’re ten but when it comes to being mature, we are.
Levi, he’s the shy one of the group, sure he can talk to you no problem, but standing up for himself sometimes isnt an easy task for him. Past years of bullies and constant harassment forced him back into the shell he so desperately wanted to escape. He’s the youngest as well, only 19. He’s about 5’4”, blond hair and green eyes. His skin is pretty tan but more fair. He has a good build though he isnt that toned compared to the others, that doesnt mean he isnt weak.
Next comes Gary. He’s the smart one of the group moreover the closest one to me. He’s been with me through almost everything i had to go through. He’s about 21, my height of 6’1”, light skin brown eyes and brown shaggy hair. He always has your back no matter what. He doesnt like to talk about his past, lets just say it wasnt easy.
Then Chris was thrown into the mix not too long ago, he too is 21 years old. Fiery red hair that is a little longer than a military style cut. He has warm brown eyes and fair skin, a little thick but still a good build. He’s the goofball of our group, not much is really known about him other than he sticks by you no matter what.
Finally..you have me. Jake. Im 22 years old and still holding my own. After all i came from its amazing im still sane and act the way i do. I can come off strong but really I have a big heart and im very understanding. You’ll catch on to it. Im 6’3” I have a very athletic build, im lean with warm tanned skin, shaggy black hair and the iceiest blue eyes you will ever see. Some say its the lack of pigment in my eyes, but still they are an eye catcher to say the least. More on me later. Now lets get down to it. We were brought here to fly, and that’s what we’re gonna do.===

Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha] Normal_TaylorLautnerRollingStonesMagazinePhotoshoot7
Character Name: Jacob Christian Montgomery
Personality:He can be down to earth. But lately as he got into so many fights and he is very misunderstood because he only gets busted because of the way he is built. Suddenly he started the fight even when he is trying to protect someone else...So he has a VERY short temper. But doesnt explode just when you see him start to get annoying just back off and give him his space. If you are a girl he will let you off easy..but if you are a guy he isnt afraid to get in your face. But what people dont have the chance to find out is that he has such a big heart. He is always there for you once you are friends. When that happens he is like a big ten year old but mature when he needs to be.
History{optional}:His history is just hectic. Because of it he attempted to kill himself but talked himself out of it. Now he is fine but his history still haunts him. Now its come back and followed him. [that comes in later ^^ extra twist Razz]
Likes{optional}:To fight for what he loves, music of any kind really. Sometimes he likes to be alone but only when his memories haunt him. He likes to run, yes he likes girls. Clubs are one of his other favorites.
Dislikes{optional}:People getting in his face..period.
Theme Song:(i cant choose cause he is like so wide with personality lol) Shake it Stronger
Look At Me Now
Crush:None
Other:Owns a Chevy Avalanche..about it
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha] Empty Re: Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha]

Post  Alpha Female Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:50 pm

Windows down, radio blasting sun shining, seems like a great day. Jake's shaggy hair whipping where the rush of wind can reach as it rushes through the window. His icy blue eyes shielded by dark sport sunglasses, that only reflected the road that was out ahead of him through the tinted windshield of his avalanche. A long open stretch of road in the middle of Nevada, just out side of Vegas lies the largest airport in the country. But as of now, all was to be seen was flat, endless and dry landscape, the heat waves almost making it look like an ocean. The dust just could not keep up with the black bullet that was his truck. The engine revved and soon the dust was almost left behind as the needle on the speedometer climbed slowly and steadily past 70. His attention then caught by the loud buzzing of his phone in the cup holder. His lip pulled up in a sneer when he saw the number. He answered.
"What dad?" He hissed into the phone..."Yeah, im on my way"....."calm the hell down! I SAID im on my way!"...."Yeah well screw you I'm almost there"

With that he hung up. The airport had a few students from a local college to study the properties of how planes fly the way they do, well Their planes..more specific, Fighter jets. And As always being captin, Jake was put in charge, He didnt mind it at all, he loved being the one teaching others what he knows. He just loves people. Thats where him and his father differ, his dad isnt much of a people person as well as Jake is. He propped his elbow up on the window and with one hand on the wheel he leaned his head on his hand to calm down and collect himself again. Soon the Airport came into view, he was there...
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha] Empty Re: Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha]

Post  Jayneh Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:09 pm

Character Name: Edith Rose Jagar
Appearance: Edith has light blond hair that ringlets and hangs to about her elbows. Her eyes are a bright, emerald color that change to a somewhat golden color but it is sometimes not noticed. She is very petite and has a tiny build.
Personality: She can be sweet and kind and loving, but most of the time right now she is dark and distant seeming. She isn't mean, or cruel, just distant. She is afraid of nothing and loves to prove herself when people doubt her. She is quiet and keeps to herself most of the time but will make herself known if she feels the need. She likes doing things no one would ever do, she's daring and somewhat crazy.
History{optional}: She likes to keep her history to herself. It wasn't that good, she's away from that now. She still has trust problems which she is working on getting over.
Likes{optional}: horses, she loves to read and has taught herself how to play the guitar and piano. She's quite good at sketching and will sketch anything she sees fit. Photography.
Dislikes{optional}: Men and people who seem shady or who always think they know what they're talking about. She highly dislikes silence as it is deafening. Storms.
Theme Song: New Divide- Linkin Park
Crush: None
Other: She has an old ford truck.

Appearance: http://austerlitzer.deviantart.com/favourites/42628270#/d33iumc

Last edited by Jaynehkinz on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:18 pm

Edith continued to drive along the dusty road, glancing at her map every now and again. Her blond hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail and she reached over to roll the window down.
"There's an airport near here?" She muttered under her breath still glancing around as she drove rather slowly.
She turned to look at her camera bag to make sure it wasn't on the floor. She was about to take pictures of the biggest airport in the country and quite frankly couldn't wait. She just hoped she wouldn't be bothered by anyone, being quite anti-social and not very fond of people in general she hoped she wasn't given a warm welcome. She just wanted to get her pictures and leave and that's what she planned on doing. Absentmindedly she ran a hand through her thick mess of curls as her golden eyes turned back to the road. She looked to her side in a flash when she saw a black truck speed by her. "Slow your butt down you punk!" She yelled even though only she could hear it. She swore under her breath and kept driving hoping that jerk, wouldn't be where she was going. Edith squinted when a big building came into view through the dust. Make that a huge building. "Holy crap," She muttered and slowed down as she neared it. Here went nothing...
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:36 pm

Jake arrived and parked in the lot, under the large tent to keep the cars cool in the parking lot. The Nevada heat is dangerous, yet the nights are just as dangerous out here. After closing the windows he cut the engine and got out. But not before he grabbed the flight helmet he had on the seat next to him. He then shut the driver side door and opened the back door grabbing his duffle bag. He was in jeans and a wife beater tanktop, with heavy flight boots at his feet. The white cotton elastic clung to his toned torso showing off his thick arms and broad shoulders. The sunlight as he stepped out from the shade struck his skin, instantly absorbing its heat his skin was glowing under the hot sun. Gary, Chris and Levi were already there and in their flight suits. All tied at the waist, it was too hot to have them fully on. The one piece was unzipped to the point where the elastic waist started and they could tie the arms in a knot around their waists and their tanks were the only thing on their torsos. They all gave their guyish greetings and walked into the gate towards the office, which was in the large hanger. All of their planes lined up on either side of the hanger. All quiet monsters of the skies, waiting to be set free. Jake's jet was taxied out into the middle of the hanger, already on display. His proud F-18 Super Hornet, being admired by the group of students as they stared up in awe.
"Ah, There's the man of the hour!" The guide beamed as he laid his eyes on Jake as he walked in.
"Hey Mark," He said with a voice that made the girl's in the group's eyes widen just slightly, it was hot, lets just say that.
"So, this is Pilot Montgomery,--"
"Jake," He said politely cutting him short. "Am I flying today mark? or is this just for show?" He asked with a chuckle
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:45 pm

Edith pulled into the parking lot and then where all the other cars are parked. She rolled up the window with her right arm. The handle was getting rusty. Edith turned the key to kill the engine before leaning back one more time, preparing herself for the heat. She unbuckled and opened the door. Immediately closing her eyes as they adjusted to the heat. She got out and shut the door. Her green tank top alright stuck to her body and she could feel the stray pieces of hair clinging to her neck and face. Grunting she walked to the other side of the car and grabbed her camera case. Putting her sunglasses on her head then pulling her shorts down a little further on her tanned legs she slammed the old red truck's door and hoisted her huge camera bag up on her shoulder. She stepped out from under the tent and winced when the harsh sun beat down on her bare shoulders. It was hotter then she thought it would be.

Edith started towards the building, already starting to sweat. She passed a few men and kept her head low, not wanting to introduce herself. When she finally reached the building she sighed in relief when she pulled the heavy door open and felt the cool air she stepped in and the door closed faster and heavier than she though it would. Her camera bag's strap was on her shoulder but somehow the rest of the back was outside when the door closed it pulled her back slamming her against the glass. She blushed when she glanced around at all the other people that were now staring. Turning to undo the strap she tripped on her own feet, mostly from embarrassment and fell to her knees. "C'mon." She hissed under her breath. This vacation couldn't have started any worse.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:52 pm

Levi saw and heard the thump of a body on the door, though no one else did over Jake talking, which wasnt loud just echoing. He walked over and opened the door freeing the bag from the door, "No worries" He said as he passed her continuing to go outside. He was off to get the cooler from the other hanger for everyone here. Gary and Chris stood at the foot of the parking boot on the jet watching me explain the different parts of the mechanics of a pilot's mask as far as the air flow and other mechanisms.

[gah >.< so short D: sorry if i stop suddenly there is a nasty storm Razz]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:01 pm

Edith nodded and swallowed hard, still blushing. She peered around to see a group off girls staring wide eyed, practically jaw dropped at someone. She almost laughed at the expressions some of them had on their faces that were plastered with makeup. She found it easiest not to wear makeup most of the time. Sometimes she did, today wasn't one of those. Edith kept walking closer to the group of people the girl's were too glued on whoever they were watching to notice her mishap which she was glad about. She inched closer until she could see who they were so infatuated with. "Whoa," She whispered to herself when her own eyes widened. He was just... she never thought... hot. She shook the thought from her mind as she stood there quietly. He was really hot, and she didn't even like guys. She sighed to herself, he was flocked by girls anyways, no way a mouse like her would be noticed amongst all these, tall, slim, busty, fake tanned, all in all fake women. Not that she wasn't slim, but she wasn't tall, busty or fake, not even tan, she had a real tan NOT a spray tan and she could have laughed at one of the girl's tans. Gathering her courage she joined the group of girls that stood there and gawked at this pilot. She didn't gawk, she simply stood there with a straight face and waited.

((Lol okay.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:10 pm

As Jake watched and answered the intelligent questions that came from these girls that looked as though they came straight off the runway, he couldnt help but think in the back of his mind how plastic they looked. That was a pet peeve of his, he just didnt like the fact how society gotten to so many people and they feel the need to dress up to make a name for themselves in the world they live in. Plus Jake, he could pick up on vibes, very easily, this group had a good natured vibe, they came with good intentions but under that, he could tell that they had their cocky rich girl sides. He didnt like that one bit. Then out of the corner of his eye, he caught a new face, well a newer face, due to the fact he has never seen this group ever before. It was a..natural face..clear of any make up, not even residue of eye shadow. A small smile crept on his face, flashing his straight, pearly white teeth. Jake took good care of himself, as far as hygiene. Again, unlike his father, with his yellow stained smoker's teeth and stubble darkening his already walnut colored skin. "Now if you ladies will excuse me, I have to get into uniform before the boss catches me. Feel free to explore the plane a little, cockpit is off limits." He smiled and picked up his bag and helmet taking it to the room set off to the side of the hanger to change
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Edith bit her lip as she listened, trying not to show how odd she felt in the group of barbie-like women around her. She headed towards the plane seeing that out of the 12 women who were standing there only 2 other than her went to explore the plane she rolled her eyes. Climbing up into the plane she looked around then went to pull out her camera. Stopping abruptly she scurried back out, figuring it was best if she had asked to take photographs first. She didn't really want to talk to any of the men but she faced the fact that she'd have to. She spied the guy who had been answering the questions and slowly walked over to him. His shaggy black hair laid rustled on his head and his back was to her, his well toned muscles in his arms stood out as she walked closer. She was glad she had caught him before he had left to leave he seemed decent enough. "Umm, excuse me." Edith said in her very small voice as she stood about 5 feet away from him. When he obviously didn't hear her he stepped closer. "Excuse me?" She repeated a little louder, hoping he had heard this time. Her golden eyes were scanning the ground at her feet as she waited for his reply. He was much taller than she was, which made her feel somewhat insignificant. She always felt small but this made her feel even smaller. She tucked her blonde side bang behind her ear and waited patiently. She had to keep reminding herself that she was out of her past and not every man was evil.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:00 pm

A soft voice that grew stronger entered Jake's ears, he turned and had a gentle look on his face as he looked first at eye level expecting someone just as tall as him but found himself looking at the top of this girl's head. Then he looked down making eye contact, gentle eye contact. "Oh, sorry i didnt hear you the first time, working around these things, you're hearing fades sometimes" He chuckled and fully turned to face her. "Did you have a question?" He asked with a soft smile. His posture was relaxed as the strap of the duffle bag nestled on his shoulder comfortably. His shades rested on the top of his head in his hair revealing his bright ice eyes.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:08 pm

Edith looked up into his icy but gentle eyes. She was caught for a moment by his attractiveness before she found her voice again, a moment later. "Yes, I'm- uh- Edith, I'm Edith," She swallowed hard, already making a fool of herself. "Jagar, Edith Jagar," She mentally kicked herself in the arse and gritted her teeth before saying, "Not that you wanted to know that..." Again she mentally kicked herself and looked up at him again with her timid golden eyes. She always rambled like this when she was nervous. "I was wondering if I would be allowed to take some photographs of the planes and scenery?" She finally asked after moments of trying to recompose herself. She looked back down at her feet her toenails painted a bright shade of blue and waited for his answer. Hoping he wouldn't think she was a complete idiot now. She almost apologized for rambling like that before but refrained as she stood there wringing her hands together waiting for an answer.

Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:14 pm

Jake smiled at the girl. He knew that she was nervous, a light reassuring chuckle escaped his lips and his teeth shown from behind them. "Hi Edith" He smiled and gave her a warm smile. Then listened to her question, she was just being polite, I knew where she was coming from, I've been around pilots who've sued photographers for silly personal pictures. I find it ridiculous, "Sure you can take as many pictures as you want, I dont mind at all" He said with a nod. "Im sure those goof balls over there wont mess any up, if they do let me know, i'll take care of em" He joked and let out a warm laugh.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:24 pm

"I will," Edith said with a small smile, showing her straight white teeth. "Thank you Mr..." She didn't know his last name and bit her lip thinking she should probably just walk away. Then again that would be rude. She brushed her blonde bang, that insisted on consistently falling in her face, behind her ear again. Her whole body tensed when she heard a voice that sounded very familiar. She brushed it away and told herself it was just her imagination.
"Edith?" The voice called out.
"Oh no," She said under her breath and looked at the ground whole body tense. She didn't feel like seeing her ex-boyfriend, whom she had broken up with. He wasn't very happy about that.
"Edith, wow, fancy meeting you here." Andrew grinned and walked over to her.
"Uh- hi, I- uh, Andrew." Edith replied, voice trembling to some degree. She looked up at Jake her golden eyes silently pleading, as if a clue to distract either him or her. She hadn't known Jake for very log, heck she didn't even know his name but she hoped he was one of those people who took a hint.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:42 pm

Instantly Jake froze, picking up on Edith's mood change. He shifted the bag on his shoulder and watched him as he got closer his eyes locked on him. It was obvious to him that either she didnt like him or..she was scared of him. He took a small step forward putting him and Edith shoulder to shoulder. "Are you here for the class too Andrew?" He asked finally directing his attention away from her
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:48 pm

"Yes," Andrew answered, "In fact I am." His gaze was on Edith the whole time.
Edith swallowed hard and looked up at Jake thankful he had moved closer to her. She looked back down at her feet and waited hoping Andrew would leave.

"I just find it funny that I ran into Edith here." Andrew smiled and took a step closer to Edith. He saw her shrink down, of course he was mad she had broken up with her. Yeah maybe he shouldn't have hit her but who cared now?

Edith saw his eyes fire up as he stood there staring her down then he finally looked back up at Jake. She felt relief when he did.

((WE can take turns being Andrew if you'd like.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:21 pm

[mkay Smile once i see more from him i can get the swing of things playing him :3 xD]

"Well, Andrew, Edith and I are taking a VIP trip that she so happened to pay good extra money for to see the rest of the hanger, I'm afraid you'll have to stay here and wait with the rest of the group" Jake informed him and tensed slightly seeing his eyes fill with a threatening look. Jake shot one right back though it wasn't as aggressive it was subtle but just as intense. Jake's jaw clenched and just before he spoke again Gary came up behind Andrew, "Andrew right? Come on, we have some things to give you that you might need" He said guiding him away from Jake and he let out a shaky slow breath as he got farther and farther from him.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:27 pm

"Erm, thanks." Edith said watching Andrew walk away. "We don't get along too well." She told Jake quietly and looked back up into his soft eyes, her body still was tense but trembled at the same time. Her own green eyes a bright shade as she just stared like a little child. He was way more attractive then Andy could ever be, she bit her lip before looking back at the ground. Glad Andrew was gone for now, hoping they could keep it that way for a while. Just Andrew's presence made her shudder and tremble, yeah he had only hit her that once but it was several times and that didn't mean he would never do it again.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:44 pm

"Well until he cools off why don't you take a walk with me and if you want we can talk about it, if you dont then we can get to know eachother. Sound good?" Jake asked lightening his mood now that he was somewhat taken care of. He turned towards her and led her towards the back of the hanger where the living quarters were. There were three rooms, all next to eachother along the back wall, complete with a bathroom and a bed. It wasnt much but it was enough for when there was an air show. He opened the door inviting her in and smiled. "You can still talk while im getting changed in the bathroom" He smiled as he opened the door to the bathroom. His room had pictures of his life taped on the walls around his bed. Some of his friends, him in the cockpit...and a few of his family..only one picture of just his mother, safely in a frame on his night table.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:50 pm

Edith looked around the room curiously. Her eyes wandering to different things as she began to talk, loud enough so he could hear her. "I'm assuming your name is Jake." She said with an obvious tone to her voice. She pushed her blond hair behind her ear and continued to look around as she sat there. "Andrew was an old boyfriend, he's not exactly happy that I broke up with him." Was what she said, really she wanted to tell him that he had hit her, and wasn't very nice to her at all anymore. He was borderline cruel. She shrugged and sat back on the bed putting her camera on the floor. She normally wasn't like this around men, normally she wouldn't even have stood that close to him. But she didn't feel any thing that stood out to her about Jake that would be bad. He seemed nice. "What about you?" She asked him. "Why do you fly planes?"
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:58 pm

Jake sat on the toilet seat as he retied his boots after getting his flight suit on and his head lifted up at her question. "Cause its fun" He chuckled and stood finishing the knot on the shoe and walked for the door and opened it, finding her sitting on the bed. "Seriously though, it is fun. Mostly I fly to get away from everything else. When I'm up there, its just me and the clouds, no one to tell me what to do or how to do it. You dont know how free you really can be until everyone is under you" He said with a sigh and a soft dreamy smile.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:03 pm

Edith smiled, a real genuine smile, "I should try that sometime, I'd like to feel like people were under me instead of towering over me all the time." She said thoughtfully, her voice soft a smooth. She still couldn't figure out why she wasn't afraid of Jake, she just wasn't. She sighed and then said, "I should get some pictures taken, I'm a photographer, well trying to be at least." She looked down at the floor, "Is the VIP tour over already?" She asked getting up off the bed and standing in front of Jake. If he could be any more attractive he would surely blind all of those that looked at him. That smile, she was surprised she didn't melt at the sight of it.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:59 pm

He turned and looked at her with the same smile. "If you want it to be, if you want we can take a more extensive tour of the airport, see some of the other planes used in the air show tomorrow if you want to" He offered and leaned back on his elbows on the bed arching his back letting his muscles stretch and spine loosen up.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Edith nodded her head and her blond curls that were knotted and ratty bounced slightly and her bang fell in her face. She brushed it away and then looked at Jake with a somewhat teasing smile, "Bet you give all the girls the VIP tour?" Her eyebrows raised as she felt loose and happy, not scared, just content. Her green eyes sparkled to some degree. She wanted to voice her thoughts about being comfortable with Jake but kept them to herself. They had just met and her feelings probably meant close to nothing.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:28 pm

"Nah, only the people who deserve it" He said and smiled as he stood and got to his feet. "Not often that i do give them though. Those girls out there, ugh..they've asked me at least twenty times for my number. Something tells me they arent in that school to learn" He scoffed and shook his head. "I dont like girls like them, I've seen too many of them that act like they do, I havent met anyone that is that beautiful naturally, without any make up...i mean other than you." He said and blushed instantly.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next