Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha]

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha] - Page 3 Empty Re: Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha]

Post  Alpha Female Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:25 pm

"Yeah, it is" He chuckled and the canyons soon came into view. "Edith, if you wanna get some pictures now would be a good time, when we get over there the dust will be bad" He said and flipped on a few switches checking the gages now and then.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha] - Page 3 Empty Re: Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha]

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:27 pm

Edith pulled out her camera and looked out the window, eyes widening. "Oh my goodness." She whispered as she started to snap pictures rapidly. Zooming in and out at the beauty that was unfolding before her very eyes.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:34 pm

"Here we go" He said with a mischievous tone and kicked on the engines. Then they were roaring over the canyons, kicking up dust from all over in the valley. "This is just a preview before the grand canyon" He said over the engine into the radio and he was laughing with excitement.

[sorry its short >.<]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:36 pm

Edith almost laughed with excitement as she continued to snap pictures. "Who care's this is gorgeous!" She exclaimed with a grin. She practically pressed her face up against the widow looking out and down below them at everything surrounding them. They were on top of the world.

((It's okay, I needa go to bed anyways. Razz I feel tenseness building up in this though!))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:38 am

He smiled at her excitement, he knew how she felt because he too obviously had his first flight like this in his life. He remembered that day like it was yesterday, he was only thirteen when he took a flight with his uncle. He was never that happy since then, and now as they flew through the canyon the land became barren and flat. "Off to the Grand canyon now" He said with a chuckle.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:32 pm

Edith smiled broader at the stretch of land she saw. "Jake," She said into the headpiece, "this is so beautiful." She continued to snap pictures quickly. Not quite knowing what to say as the land passed so far underneath them. "Never been so high up." She chuckled.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:15 pm

"Well I'm Glad you're having fun" He smiled and leveled out and went a bit slower as they flew. "You never really realize how high you really are out here, everything is just so high as it is" He sighed and leaned back in the seat. Relaxed and steady he could finally breathe a heavy sigh of relief, he was glad he was up here and not back at home on the ground. "I'd hate to say though after the grand canyon i have to drop you off then do a mini air show above you guys at the air port" He said with a slight chuckle
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:19 pm

Edith sighed and shrugged, "Ah well, this was good enough. I'll never forget it." Her mind wandered back to when she told Jake she was leaving in three days. She wouldn't get to know him, too well she decided. Enjoy his company and what he had to offer yes, but she didn't want this goodbye to be heart wrenching... like some of the others.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:25 pm

Then as the Grand Canyon came into view the radar started beeping like mad and when Jake looked down at it he sat up in his seat tensing up and flipping on the military used switches. "Edith, I need you to do something for me" his voice was tensed and worried. "Strap that harness on that is over your shoulders. Just pull it down like you're on a roller coaster, and strap it down." He continued. "It's gonna be a bumpy ride, keep that oxygen on hand."
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:27 pm

Edith nodded, slightly nervous from the tone of his voice. She pulled the harness down and kept her finger on the oxygen button. She bit her lip nervously and closed her eyes. "Jake what's going on?" She asked with a shaky voice. Her whole body began to tremble with the plane's bumpiness.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:30 pm

"We've got company" He said with a growl in his tone of voice and two jets on either side of them were at his wings. Two enemy jets, Comanche Thunderbirds on their tail. Jake kicked on the thrusters and they were off almost with a sonic boom behind them and they were screaming through the air. Hoping to shake them before She got hurt.

[0.0 Wink]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:33 pm

Edith closed her eyes tighter and her breathing grew heavier as she gripped the seat. "Jake..." She whimpered, she normally didn't get scared but she was. She knew Jake could get them out, of this but a part of her was absolutely terrified.

((Action! @_@))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:38 pm

Hearing the fear in her voice only made him fight harder. His eyes narrowed and he banked the plane down into the canyon. The other two followed. "Dammit get off my tail!" He growled to himself and was winding through the canyon and around the rocks full speed while getting shot at. Though he was able to dodge most of the bullets the others ricocheted off the steel and rock around them.

[XD ACTIONNN leesgooo! Twisted Evil ]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:45 pm

"Oh God!" Edith whispered as she shrank down squeezing her eyes shut tighter. She wheezed, stress often brought on her breathing problems. She pressed her hand to her throbbing chest and then gripped the seat again as she heart bullets. "No-no no." She whimpered and kept her eyes shut. This couldn't be happening.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:49 pm

"Edith im so sorry that this is happening. Im getting you out of this i promise, You've just gotta hang in there" He encouraged her willingly and suddenly the plane jerked up straight into the air, and when he dove back down he started firing on one plane trying to shoot it down on the edge of the canyon. the nose of his plane dipped down and caught some rocks and he was done. Now Jake was set on the other plane...the one that was fighting back.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:52 pm

Edith wheezed again before pressing the oxygen button. "I know Jake." She said weakly into the head piece. She opened her eyes just in time to see the plane dive and she thought she was going to faint. She put her hand on her throbbing temple and breathed rapidly as she tried to calm herself.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:56 pm

Then Jake shouted and a bullet had come through the window into his arm. With that he was able to shoot down the other plane but in doing so they were down in the valley of the canyon and the plane skidded to a stop the landing gear out thank goodness but either way they had wrecked and the plane screeched to a stop as the engines shut down. The cover hissed open since Jake had leaned on the switch to open it. He took his helmet off and a grimace was twisting his face as he held his arm.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:02 pm

Edith shoved the harness off herself and pulled the helmet off before crawling over to Jake. "Jake are you alright?" She wheezed and put her hand gently on his shoulder
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:05 pm

He shook his head his teeth gritted together and his jaw locked. "No, Im hit" He said with a painful hiss and looked up to the sunny sky. The temperature inside the canyon felt like it was no more than 65 degrees. "Do you see the first aid kit anywhere? There's no bullet, i can tell you that," He said looking at the little nub on the floor by his foot covered in his blood.

[:'( poor jakey! D: xD]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:09 pm

Edith looked around holding her breath trying to keep herself from wheezing. She laid down and looked under the seat. "Here." she said softly and opened it up. Pulling out a bandage and an antiseptic wipe she headed back over to Jake quickly. "How can we get help?" She asked, "Can't we use the radio or something?"

((I know, it's so depressing. *sniffles*
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:14 pm

"Plane's got no power, no cell service...we're gonna have to wait it out until i get the plane fixed to where we can get off the ground" He said and sighed still gripping his arm, then he froze again hearing other jets that he knew were the thunderbirds. "Edith, come on we gotta get out of here" He said getting up taking the first aid kit and heading to the step on the plane to get out. "You go first and get under the plane." He said softly
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Edith nodded and swallowed thickly before looking up at him with fearful eyes. She stepped onto the step then lowered herself onto the ground. She laid down and slid under neath the plane closing her eyes tightly she waited for Jake. She wheezed again and swore softly. What a wonderful day to get so caught up she forgot her inhaler.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:30 pm

He managed to get down, almost falling off the plane since his one arm was useless at the moment but he caught himself. He hurried under the plane next to her and the planes flew over and soon it was quiet once more. "Are you okay? You didnt get hit or anything did you?" He asked worried
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:32 pm

"Just scared is all." Edith told him and scooted closer to him. "Shaken up is more like it." She shrugged and then looked at his arm, "But you're hurt," She told him a sudden sadness in her voice as she wiped a trickle of blood from his forehead with her tiny hand. "Your forehead is cut too." She said softly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:58 pm

"I've had worse than this...i hate to ask you this but im horrible with my left hand..c-can you just bandage this up of me?" He asked with a light blush and motioned to his arm. "If not i can try and do it myself" He shrugged and leaned on the landing gear by the nose of the plane
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next