Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo dear and Jaynehkinz

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Polo dear and Jaynehkinz Empty Polo dear and Jaynehkinz

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:55 pm

Well Polo... *sighs* Might we try this again because I'm terribly sad that I haven't been RPing with you. Sad So we shall try this again. Hopefully with more success. Lol. So shall you join me? My dear Polo? And pick a character that you get along better with? Razz

Bella Rose Morton
Age- 17
Looks-Her long natural blonde ringlets hang to about her mid upper arm maybe a little over and she has a black bang that covers her sapphire blue eyes most of the time. She is of fair skin and is only 149.86 cm tall but stands up for what she knows is right if she has to, but would rather refrain.
Personality- She stands as tall as she can even though she is tiny and is not seen most of the time. But she toughs through life. She has random bouts of randomness when she just freaks out and says, random things. Be careful, because she gets pissed off but doesn't let anyone know. Thus she holds it all inside then when you finally blow her top, don't worry about being able to blow someone else's because you won't have the necessary body parts to do so. So beware, she's small but feisty! Her past is somewhat gory, thus the reason men and guys frighten her so. She tries not to show it, but if you watch closely you can see her tremble.

Props: Roman- brother
Robert- friend

((I know her thingy is about the same as Jayne's actually it is the same besides her hair but I only have one main character but I wanted to change her name. Hehe.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Polo dear and Jaynehkinz Empty Re: Polo dear and Jaynehkinz

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:30 pm

((Hmmmm... How outgoing is she, I wonder...? Razz Because all my other characters are quite antisocial, so it's difficult to get started with them... And you know me - unless I'm instantly hooked, I lose interest quickly. Razz
I'm quite tempted to try Tyson, but at the same time, I don't really feel like using him... :3 Hmmm... I wonder... Haha! ))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:31 pm

((She can be more outgoing just for you dear Polo! Smile If you need an out going person to be in it.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:33 pm

((Hehe! I guess we'll just have to see how it goes! Very Happy Sounds good, though! ^_^ Yay!
Hummmm... Do you have any awesome, interesting ideas for an epic starting situation, or do I have to tie my brain in knots? XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:38 pm

((I can try and start haha, here goes nothing))

Bella coughed violently as the 2009 Ford Mustang filled with smoke. She looked over to see the passenger, Robert, out cold. She screamed and her lungs were enveloped in smoke again. She needed help and needed it fast. Being smashed into semi trailer her car had been totaled and now was going up in flames. She held her breath and looked around for anything she could cut herself out of her seat belt with. Hanging upside down in the burning car she just about gave up all hope for survival. How come no one was coming to help them? She felt terribly alone as tears streaked her face along with salty sweat.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:51 pm

((WOOOP! Good going! Razz *Claps* I'll start in a moment. Wink ))

Name: Tyson Retisant (Say: Ret-ee-Sant ['Sant' rhymes with 'plant']) ((Ty))

Appearance: Tyson has long, straight black hair with he keeps tied in a braid down his back, stretching almost to his shoulder blades. His face is casually framed by shorter, loose strands, falling in layers from just above his eyebrows to below his chin. He has a stocky build, and is slightly shorter than most boys his age. He has high, proud cheekbones and a naturally richly tanned complexion. His eyes, though seldom seen, are a bright, fiery shade of brown - seeming almost red when the sun strikes them. He generally stands with a somewhat aloof and disinterested stance, often making himself appear unapproachable. He usually walks with his hands in his pockets, partially because he likes it that way, and partially for the practical purpose of having quicker access to the pen and notepad he keeps there.

Personlity: To be RPed

Other: 1 Sibling: Lizzie

Name: Elizabeth Retisant ((Lizzie))

Appearance: Very pretty light boned and slender girl. She is a natural redhead with a fair complexion and alluring pale blue eyes.

Personality: Cheerful, spontaneous, outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic, talkative, judgemental, flirtatious.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:07 pm

Tyson glanced up as he caught the scent of smoke in the air.
Assuming that it was Lizzie, as it usually was, he turned his red-brown eyes to her - but she wasn't smoking today. Oh no - she was drinking, instead.
"Do you smell that?" She asked, as the bottle left her lips.
Tyson nodded, then tugged his hood a little further down over his eyes and slumped back against the dirty alleyway wall behind him.
"Well, Ty, don't you want to check it out?" Lizzie asked pointedly. Tyson shook his head, so his sister rolled her eyes, put down her empty wine bottle, and grabbed Ty's hand to pull him to his feet.
"A little healthy curiosity would do you good, you know." Lizzie pointed out, dragging a rather unenthusiastic Ty in the direction of the scent. Tyson didn't really care anyway, so he shrugged and followed Lizzie meekly.

Not long later, they reached the burning car - and both stopped and gaped in shock. Though for Ty, this lasted only a moment. Within a heartbeat, he sprung into action, racing forward toward the car.
Grabbing a brick, he smashed the window open - as easy as if he had been stealing it. Then he leaned in, his eyes red with the reflection of the flames, and quickly summed up the situation.
Whipping out a pocket knife, he slashed through the seat belt holding the girl in place, then shoved her roughly past him toward the window, and crawled over to the unconscious boy beside her.
Tyson hacked through his seat belt, too, then grabbed him and began dragging him - with difficulty - across the car seats and toward the open window.
Smoke was choking him by now, and Tyson began to cough. The smoke whipped tears from his eyes, yet still he dragged the boy's heavy form.
Finally, Ty flung him from the open window like a sack of potatoes, then climbed out himself.
Lizzie had hurried over to help him by this stage, and together they dragged the boy away from the wreckage of the car - both shooting it nervous glances for fear it might explode at any minute.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:16 pm

Bella staggered away from the car. Coughing violently and fell onto her hands and knees beside Robert. She looked shakily up at the boy who had saved them and coughed again before collapsing at the boy's feet. She gasped for air again and curled into a ball, still feeling the heat from the flames. She hadn't even been drinking or speeding when they hit the semi. She managed to squeak out a "Thank you." Before wheezing and coughing. She knew this would be horror on her asthma and was surprised she wasn't dead yet.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:23 pm

Tyson stared unsympathetically down at the girl as she thanked him. He shrugged, then wiped the tears and smoky grime from his face with his sleeve, coughed a few times, and turned away - walking off to entertain himself elsewhere, since the situation clearly no longer held his interest.

Lizzie, on the other hand, was fussing around the girl like a mother hen.
"Oh Em Gee! Honey, are you okay? Take a deep breath! Do you need to go the the emergency room? Just hang in there, you'll be okay! What happened? Actually, don't tell me, save your breath... AAAH, Is anybody a doctor?!"
She went on and on - babbling nervously and scurrying from the girl to the unconscious boy and back again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Bella stared after the strange boy. Almost wanting to roll her eyes in disgust when he just left them there. She weakly pulled out her inhaler and took a puff of it before wheezing again. She looked up at Lizzie and winced when she felt a sharp pain in her left arm that she hadn't noticed before. "Who-" She coughed, "are-" Wheeze, "you?"
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:40 pm

"Elizabeth Retisant - Lizzie." She replied quickly, crouching beside the girl and eyeing her with concern. "Are you hurt? Can you breathe?"She gnawed her lip anxiously, then glanced up and called to her brother.
"Ty! Get over here and help me!" She demanded shrilly. Ty stopped walking, sighed softly to himself, then turned and walked placidly back toward the scene.
He hung back, arms folded, and stared aloofly into the distance.

((Sleep time. Wink Good night!))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:54 am

"Asthma." Bella managed to wheeze out before taking a puff of her inhaler again. She looked up at the other boy, whom Lizzie had called Ty with watering eyes as she felt her throat starting to close. "Call 911?" She squeaked and took another puff of her inhaler which soon would be empty. She was assuming the driver of the semi trailer was dead because no help had come beside this boy and Lizzie.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:36 am

"911, Right!" Lizzie repeated, hurriedly searching through her pockets for a phone, before remembering that she did not have one.
"Uh, do you have a cellphone?" She asked the girl - her eyes wide with fright.
Tyson eyed her suspiciously from where he stood. He knew better than to trust his sister... Though she looked earnest enough, so he shrugged vaguely and took a few steps nearer - ready to help if he was needed. Not that he had a cellphone, either...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:46 am

Bella wheezed again and practically clawed at the ground begging for relief for her swollen lungs. "R-Rob-" She coughed, "Has one." Taking a deeper breath which only made her break into a coughing fit she motioned towards the unconcious boy who was laying on the ground feet away from her. "Jacket pocket." She managed to squeak out before holding her breath. One time she really wished her asthma would just disappear into thin air. Well she wished that a lot but right now, more than ever.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:02 am

Lizzie scurried over to the boy and rummaged through his pockets, soon finding the cellphone.
She came across his wallet, too, and with a brief glance around to make sure nobody was looking - pocketed it.
Then she flipped the phone open and dialled '911'.
"Hello, I'd like to report a car accident... Yes, on the corner of Wall Street and Fifth Avenue. Two injured, and needing an ambulance... Thank you."
With the arrangements made, Lizzie hung up the phone, then hurried back to the girl.
"They'll be here any minute, Honey." She said, stroking the girl's hair reassuringly. "You just hang in there, okay?"

Meanwhile, Ty stood in his usual aloof stance a short distance away, and rolled his eyes at Lizzie's two-faced, deceptive attitude. How was it that she could always act the angel while playing the Devil? He had seen her take that wallet. No doubt she planned to make off with the cellphone as well when the ambulance arrived...
But no matter - he had some pickpocketing skills himself, and he didn't plan to let his sister take advantage of people's injuries in this way. It was unscrupulous. If they had to steal - they ought to steal under more righteous circumstances, at least.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:07 am

Bella wheezed before looking up at the somewhat dark distant looking boy again. "What is with you?" She hissed which was followed by a violent coughing fit. Her eyes locked with the boy's and she felt a surge go through her, he wasn't 'nice' boy she could tell that. Something about the girl's 'mother hen' attitude threw her off. People just weren't this nice these days. She could smell alcohol on the girl's breath when she got close enough to her face and it made her stomach turn. The girl, Lizzie certainly didn't look over twenty-one. Neither did the boy that she had called 'Ty' for that matter. Bella was thoroughly confused by the whole matter and wished the ambulance would hurry up and come. She could still feel the heat from the flames. That's when she heard a faint click and her eyes widened. It was going to explode.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:26 am

Ty narrowed his eyes as the girl suddenly addressed him. Had he accidentally given off the impression that he cared? Or indeed that he held any interest in the situation at all? Because he didn't - so why on earth would she bother talking to him.
Ty shrugged, then turned to stare in the opposite direction as the girl began coughing.

He glanced hurriedly back, however, when he heard a loud click come from the car, followed by a series of threatening pops and sparks. Without pausing to think, Ty dashed forward, shoving Lizzie's shoulder to get her attention. She glanced up at him in bewilderment, and as she saw him grab the girl and lift her roughly into his arms, she followed his lead and did the same, starting to drag the unconscious boy out of harm's way.
Ty dumped the girl on the ground a safe distance away, then spun around and dashed back toward the flaming car. He passed Lizzie on the way. She had dropped the boy - too afraid to risk her own life.
Tyson didn't blame her. This was a stupid thing to do, really... But he couldn't sit back and watch the guy get blown to smithereens. It was too late not to get involved now...
Finally, Ty reached the boy's side. He grabbed his limp arm, yanked it over his shoulders, then sprinted as fast as he could away from the car as it exploded into flames.
He threw the boy out of harm's way as best he could, then dived. The explosion knocked him flying, and the last thing Tyson remembered was the hard impact of the ground, the ringing in his eardrums, and the heat of the explosion rising around him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:36 am

Bella stirred and her eyes fluttered open to a bright florescent light. She moaned and raised a shaky hand to her head. Squeezing her eyes shut one more time then opening them again she stared blankly at the ceiling. A steady beeping noise sounded and she turned her head to look around. On her left side was Robert, laying in a separate hospital bed about 4 feet away from her. She turned her head with a shaky breath to the right and almost jumped out of the bed. The boy who had saved her was laying there. But the girl was no where to be seen. Bella choked on the fresh air and wheezed before getting a grip and staring at the boy, Ty, for several minutes. She didn't expect to see him in the hospital.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:44 am

When Tyson came to - it was to find himself lying in a hospital bed. He winced as the bright light above him seared his retinas, and hurriedly closed his eyes again. Then he opened them a crack, letting his pupils gradually adjust to the light.
Once he no longer felt blind, he glanced around the room. He noted vaguely the familiar faces of relative strangers he did not care about - then searched the room for Lizzie. As expected, his sister was nowhere to be seen. She knew as well as he did that neither of them could afford hospital bills, and she had obviously decided that she did not want to go down with him.
A smart girl. Shameless, but smart.
A humourless chuckle escaped his lips at the thought, and Ty relaxed back into the soft pillows on the bed.
Since he was here anyway, he figured he might as well rest until he felt better. That way, they'd be less likely to catch him when he made a break for it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:50 am

Bella narrowed her sapphire eyes when she heard him chuckle. She knew he was bad news and wished he'd be out of their life the sooner the better. No one had gotten a hold of Roman and probably wouldn't knowing that she didn't have a phone. She glanced over at Tyson and saw a certain softness in his eyes then they hardened. With a slight hiss when she rolled onto her side she rasped, "Why'd you save us?" She could tell he didn't save them out of enjoyment or anything of that sort. He looked like the type that would have left them to die. Although, she knew Roman would offer an award to Tyson and his sister... she searched her head for her name... Lizzie, that was it, and she could tell they would take it and run. Which she didn't mind. At least she didn't at the time.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:55 am

Hearing a hoarse voice nearby, Tyson tried to find any possible way it might not be directed at him... But he couldn't, so he resignedly turned his head to look at the girl, considering her question for a while.
Finally, he shrugged, then turned away again - pointedly closing eyes and pretending to sleep.
He was bored of this place already... It was a waste of time lying here. Not that he had anything better to do, anyway...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:59 am

Bella rolled her eyes. She had a load of things she wanted to say to this guy. Talk about ignorant. Not to mention stuck up. "So what am I too much of a 'low life' for you to talk to?" Bella asked him, it came out as a hiss even though she didn't want it to. She figured being stuck in the hospital, having someone to talk to might be nice. But apparently he didn't. Shaking her blond side bang out of her face she sighed softly. "Well this is just great." She muttered to herself.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:12 am

Tyson ignored the girl - deciding it would be best just to feign sleep, since he couldn't really answer her anyway. He didn't care what she thought. Why should he?
So Tyson lay still, eyes closed, and hoped that he would eventually drift off. He figured he would probably try to leave sooner rather than later... This place was becoming troublesome to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:20 am

A loud beeping noise sounded and it made Bella jump. She looked over at Tyson and he was just laying there. Turning to look at Rob she gasped. Small lights blinked and the monitor was beeping very loudly. His face had turned a ghostly white and his chest didn't rise and fall like it had before. Her breathing got raspy and rough as she looked at him in complete horror. Several people dressed in hospital attire rushed into the room and to Rob's bed. Pulling the curtain so she couldn't see what was going on she heard the words, "He has flat lined again." Obviously not meant for her to hear, but she heard them. She felt her heart rate speeding up as something gripped at her heart. "No, no, no, no." She pleaded softly even though it wouldn't help a thing. The beeping noise grew louder before it finally stopped. There was a deafening silence about the room and she swallowed thickly. No one came out from behind the curtain until a small woman who looked like a nurse walked out. She forced a smile at Bella but Bella saw tears glittering in the woman's eyes before she left the room.
Another doctor walked out and was biting his lip. He was followed by the curtain being pushed aside and Rob's still body was covered with a sheet. "N-n-no." Bella whispered, stuttering as tears filled her eyes. She looked over at Tyson, for some reason hoping he could in some way comfort her.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:32 am

Tyson sat up as he heard the loud beep fill the room. He gazed curiously toward the other end of the room, where curtains were being pushed aside to reveal the still shape of a body covered by a sheet. Ty remembered that the boy who had been in the car with the girl beside him had lain there, and he felt a vague stab of sympathy. But what could he do? Even if he tried to help, the boy would still be dead.
Tyson blinked in surprise as the girl glanced toward him, and he felt a sinking feeling at the hope in her eyes.
What the hell am I supposed to do...?
With a sombre expression, Tyson sympathetically mouthed the words I'm sorry.
It wasn't much... In fact, it wasn't anything - but it was the best he could do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next