Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo dear and Jaynehkinz

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Polo dear and Jaynehkinz - Page 7 Empty Re: Polo dear and Jaynehkinz

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:42 pm

((Sweeeet! I love you ))

Expression still neutral, Tyson merely shrugged in response to Bella's question. If it made her happy, then he didn't care if she hugged him. It didn't make much difference to him, anyway. He felt disgusted with himself for his lack of grief over Lizzie's death, yet he couldn't help it. He couldn't force himself to feel misery he didn't feel...
Had he even loved her to begin with? He had thought that he did, but now... He just didn't know. He felt like he didn't know anything any more.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:48 pm

Bella stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Tyson's middle. She didn't say anything, she just stood there holding onto him as the rain pelted them feeling much like bullets. She didn't know why she hurt so badly for him. Maybe because she knew what it felt like, to loose someone you were close to. Someone you loved. She didn't want to let go, soon she found tears rolling down her own cheeks as she imagined her arms being wrapped around Robert. Then he disappeared into thin air. She held Tyson tighter, not wanting to let go.

((Tehe, I know. Smile))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:06 pm

When Bella's grip on him tightened, Tyson forgot that he was the one being comforted, and focused his sympathies on her.
Slowly, he raised his hands - wrapping one arm around Bella, and gently stroking her hair with his other hand. He held her thus, and let her cry, hoping that she could gain some comfort through his actions.

In a way, he envied her. She was hurting. He wished he could say the same...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:10 pm

"God," Bella shook her head and stepped back, now soaked to the bone. "I'm sorry." She wasn't even sad that Lizzie died. As she was mulling over earlier, she was saddened for Tyson. She was grieving for him, not herself. She felt he couldn't do it himself, so she felt the pain for him. Throbbing in her heart it burned and wouldn't go away. "I'm such a wimp I guess." She swiped at her tears and pulled her hair to one side. She liked the way Tyson had held her for a moment, then she mentally smacked herself, she probably shouldn't have liked that.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:34 am

((Not much muse today. o_0 If my brain wakes up later, I shall try to post! Very Happy *Nodnod* ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:35 am

((Alright... i shall be waiting. Twisted Evil ))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:13 am

Tyson smiled mildly, releasing Bella as she stepped back. When she began apologising, however, Tyson shook his head rapidly - brushing aside the apology.
Hurriedly pulling out his notepad, Tyson felt a rare flash of annoyance for the fact that he had to write everything, when words would fit the moment so much better.
Yet all the same, he wrote.

Don't be sorry, and don't call yourself a wimp. You've suffered a loss too, right? It's only natural. I'd be crying with you if I could...

His pen hovered over the page for a moment, as though he was considering writing more, but then he decided against it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:03 am

Bella nodded and looked up at him. Rain still pelted down on them, she went to say something, but it seemed like words would ruin the moment. Soon she felt herself wringing her hands together absentmindedly, as she always did when she was nervous or had something she wanted to say. Though she remained silent, which she knew was best at sometimes. Finally she broke the awkward silence and looked up at Tyson again. "Do you want to go inside or do you have to leave?" She asked loudly over the sound of the bulleting rain.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:08 pm

Tyson shifted his weight uncertainly from foot to foot, considering Bella's invitation. Did he want to come in...? Some part of his was perfectly content to stand in the pouring rain. Somehow, the cold felt like justice... But if Bella really wanted him to come in, she'd probably be upset with him if he didn't. Then again, if she was just asking to be polite, then he wouldn't want to impose.
Ah, hell. He was never going to work this out. Best just to ask her.

Do you want me to? He wrote quickly, raising his gaze attentively to watch Bella's reaction as his pen tip left the page.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:31 am

"Yes," Bella said almost in a whisper. She didn't know what it was about this guy, but there was something there. She said the single word then looked up at waited for him to reply. She just wanted to keep him company, Roman was home and even had a friend over, so she figured he would be alright with that.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:18 am

((Erm, BUMP?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:28 am

((Thank yoooou!! XD I forgot. Rolling Eyes In fact, I hadn't even read your reply... How did I miss it?! *Stupid Polo* o_0 ))

Tyson managed a faint smile, and inclined his head in a dignified nod. When he finally raised his head again, he met Bella's eyes, and it struck him once again how beautiful they were. He noted this with complete nonchalance - the realisation having no effect on him whatsoever - then stepped quietly toward Bella - heading toward the house. He found himself keen to go inside, now. He was cold, and he was wet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:39 am

Bella walked into the house and stripped off her soaking wet sweatshirt to reveal a cute t-shirt. She walked over to the sink to wring her hair out before looking over at Tyson, "Would you uh, get some cups down?" She asked, knowing it would be a hassle to climb onto the counter soaking wet.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:01 am

Tyson followed Bella into the house, and watched absentmindedly as she pulled off her wet sweatshirt.
At her request, he nodded mutely and walked into the kitchen - locating the cupboard the cups were in from memory. He had to stand on his toes to reach them - being short as he was - but thankfully, he was able to get his fingers around them.
He placed two cups on the counter, then closed the cupboard doors.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:56 pm

"Thanks," Bella nodded as she took the cups from him and opened the fridge. "Water?" She asked as she pulled out the pitcher of water and filled her cup. She waited for Tyson to answer her before she was to pour his water. Her long golden ringlets clung to her neck and around her face. She turned to look at Tyson with a most child-like appearance. Her smile was heart melting and her eyes sharp as a knife.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri May 06, 2011 1:57 pm

((Mebbbeeee we can try this again? XD Haha, I randomly thought of a twist.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7