Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo dear and Jaynehkinz

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Polo dear and Jaynehkinz - Page 4 Empty Re: Polo dear and Jaynehkinz

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:29 pm

Bella jumped backwards, and tried to scurry away from the other thug when he grabbed her arm and began to drag her down the street. She caught a glance at who had been tackling the other guy and gasped. Tyson. She stopped and fought the thug who was dragging her by her arm. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" She hissed fighting the tears welling her her eyes. The guy grunted and hoisted her over his shoulder. "TYSON!" She screamed, her voice piercing then all seemed silent as the thug walked against her hands beating on his back. "TYSON!" She screamed again as tears ran down her face. She kicked the thug in the stomach and he doubled over slightly with a grunt as he continued to walk.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:47 pm

((*WAILS* I miss my fluffs! Sad I need to live with them... *Sniffles* I don't want to wait until tomorrow to see them...

Sorry, the Polo's separation anxiety had to be expressed! Rolling Eyes ))

Tyson hurriedly straightened up and glanced around as he heard a voice calling his name. For a moment, he was frozen by shock - but then he finally recognised Bella. He aimed one final, vicious kick at the man sprawled on the ground at his feet - winded from Ty's tackle.
Tyson's foot sank deep into his stomach, and the man gave a pained yelp - droplets of blood leaping from his lip as he curled into the fetal position on the ground.
Tyson curled his lip in distaste, then readjusted his grip on the wooden plank in his hand and dashed after Bella and her captor.
As he reached them, Tyson did not hesitate - he swung the plank straight at the man's head.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:59 pm

((I miss my fluffs too. Sad))

Bella gasped when her head hit the pavement. The man fell on top of her from the impact of the board to his head. She hissed softly as pain throbbed in her head. The man growled and turned to look up at Tyson. He climbed up off of Bella and to his feet. He took a swing at Tyson.

Bella watched in horror and scrambled away from the fighters. Seemed like the times she saw Tyson, he was rescuing her from something. She grunted when the man took a rock up off the ground and held it about Tyson's head preparing to smash it on his skull.

((Dang, that post sucked. XD))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:25 pm

Tyson ducked just in time to avoid the man's fist - but he tripped over a loose stone and stumbled, leaving him ill prepared when Bella's grunt alerted him to the rock in the man's hand.
Ty's eyes widened, and he scrambled aside as the man swung his fist - clutching the rock - at Tyson's head.
It almost missed, but Ty was not quick enough to evade the blow completely, and the rock glanced off the side of his skull. Little white lights exploded before his eyes, and his knees weakened momentarily as pain knifed through him. He was certain he was going to throw up at any moment, but he forced himself to block out the pain, and stagger out of harm's way. He straightened up, breathing heavily, and irritably brushed a trickle of blood away from his eyes.
Then he lunged for the man, slamming the jagged plank toward his head with all the strength that resided in his short arms.

((Nooo, it was great! Very Happy

Aaaah, fluffs... I bet they don't miss us at ALL. XD Haha! Ungrateful beasties... I love you ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:29 pm

The man let out a cry of unbearable pain before his knees gave way and he toppled into a heap on the ground.
Bella scrambled away even more even though the man was unable to function at this point. Her whole body shook and she whimpered slightly before she let tears spill from her eyes. Now it was her fault Tyson was hurt, each time she had seen him now it was her fault he was hurt. She brushed her golden hair out of her face before swiping at her eyes. "T-T-Ty?" She stuttered and looked up at him.

((Damn, my posts are WAY too short. *sighs* My horses are in NY now. I can't take care of them in the winter because I have raynauds syndrome.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:51 pm

((Gaaah, that sucks! Sad Scary... *Hides* Poor Jaynehkinz! I would hate not seeing my fluffs... :'( *Dies*

No worries about the post length - I'm too lazy to write a lot anyway, so it's helpful. Razz ))

Ty stood, breathing heavily, as he watched the man crumple to the ground in front of him.
Slowly, he let his hand drop back to his side - but continued clutching the small section of wood in his hand as tightly as his strength would allow. Most of it had shattered into splinters upon striking the man's head, and only a small portion of the original plan remained.
Tyson clutched this for a while... Then, finally, let it go. It fell from his hand and hit the ground with a clatter, and then his knees buckled.
Tyson managed to catch himself before hitting the ground, but he staggered sideways to lean against a wall for support. His head felt like it was being split open by a very loud electric chainsaw, and he couldn't quite decide if he wanted to pass out first and puke later, or vice versa, so he did neither.
When Bella's voice finally broke through his thoughts, he glanced toward her - slightly cross-eyed and disgruntled - and managed a faint smile.
Then it faded to a frown, and Tyson whipped his notepad and pen out of his pocket. His vision was blurred and doubled, so his handwriting was uncharacteristically untidy, but it was incredibly important that he said this... Finally, he managed to scrawl a barely readable note.

It's Tyson.

His all-important correction made, Ty slumped back against the wall - willing himself not to pass out. The pain would go away eventually... He would walk it off. He just needed to rest for a second first...
Just one...
Slowly, Tyson's eyelids began to droop.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:59 pm

Bella pulled her cellphone out of her pocket, earlier the thugs had made it impossible for her to do. She dialed 911 quickly before crawling over to Tyson's limp body. "Oh Ty..." She gasped softly and wiped a drop of blood from rolling down his cheek. She leaned up against the fence next to him and waited for the police to come. Thankful the station was close to where they were she waited rather impatiently. "C'mon Ty." Bella shook his shoulder with her tiny hand lightly.

((Yes it's very sad. *dies* I'm like WAY depressed.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:10 pm

((*Pats back* Sad ))

Tyson grunted irritably and jerked his head away from Bella's hand. There was no point making a fuss. It was just a little bump... More importantly: What was this this 'Ty' nonsense?! Hadn't he made it clear...?
Ty straightened up - shaking his head to try and clear it - then stumbling when it only made him dizzier. He growled irritably under his breath, then lifted up the note he'd written before, and pointedly underlined his name: Tyson.
He reached up to brush his fringe out of his face, and upon finding it sticky with blood, his lip curled distastefully. He hated feeling dirty - and the stickiness bothered him greatly.

Last edited by Polo loves her characters on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos. Curse them.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:14 pm

Bella shot away from him and stood up, apparently he didn't want her near him whatsoever. "Well I'm sorry." She hissed. "You should have just let me die, no one cares about me anyways." She was relieved when he blue lights flashed in the darkened night. Walking completely away from Tyson she was sorry now that they had met again. The man came out of the ambulance and ran over to her. Others assisted the thugs in getting into the police car. She took one last glance at Tyson before getting into the ambulance, even though she didn't want to go back to the hospital and she knew that she didn't need to. She got in anyways and sat down on the stretcher.

((Haha, drama. And she wasn't holding his hand dear. Lol. She was shaking his shoulder. XP))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:17 pm

((Sorry, typing error. Razz I was tired. XD Haha! I meant to say 'head' - when she was brushing the blood away. :3 ... Blooooooood.... I love you *Has Polo moment*))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:19 pm

((Haha, that's okay. So doth thou have to leave? Sad ))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:27 pm

((Hey, I said that I was tired, not that I was going to sleep. XD Haha!))

Tyson sighed wearily when Bella stormed off. He hadn't meant to upset her, but he couldn't help it if she was overly sensitive. He was simply insensitive, and always had been. He didn't like being called Ty, so he let her know - bluntly and harshly. If she didn't like that, it wasn't his problem... He had done his bit.
Wait - who on earth was he even trying to convince? He was simply wasting his time here!

Ty's head jerked up as he saw the police cars approaching, and he winced at the pain. But the moment it had subsided, he snuck off into the nearest alleyway to hide himself.
He was fine. He didn't need to go to hospital - especially if it meant getting involved with the cops. He didn't exactly have a clean record...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:32 pm

Bella moaned slamming her head down on the table. She hated mid-terms. Roman came downstairs with a skimpily dressed girl and sat down on the couch heavily.
"Gonna make breakfast Bella?" He asked her while 'cuddling' with the girl Bella had never seen before.
"It's 2:00 in the afternoon Roman." Bella hissed and picked her head up off the table, she picked up her pencil and scribbled down more notes before sighing softly. This wasn't going over well. And for some reason she couldn't get Tyson off her mind. It had been 2 weeks and she hadn't seen him again. Maybe she had walked by that alley again on purpose, just to see if he'd come out. Glancing into the living room she made a sickened sound as she closed her book and got up from the table. Making sure to make a lot of noise as she slammed her books back down, scaring Roman half to death as he jumped up, hit the girl on the jaw with his head and resulted on falling onto the floor from the couch. Bella shrugged, her work was done for the day. She walked across the kitchen, down the hallway and onto the front porch. Breathing in the fresh spring air she leaned against the railing.

((Haha, goodieeee! Twisted Evil ))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:36 pm

((Change of plans... I'm too tired, and I'm all out of ideas. XD Haha! I'll get an early-ish night tonight, and hopefully post tomorrow. Wink ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:24 am

((Okay, well I'll be waiting for your reply.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:50 am

Lizzie walked along the road, whistling cheerfully to herself. Around her neck was a gold necklace - skillfully nicked from a rich old lady earlier that day. It had been a good haul...
She smiled slightly, and took a moment to admire her surroundings.
That was when she noticed a familiar girl leaning on the railing of what Lizzie assumed was her own front porch. She considered the girl for a moment - then recognised her, and made her way over with a smile.
"Hey!" She greeted her cheerfully, "Bella, right? How are you doing after that car crash incident?"
Friendly and babbly as ever, Lizzie grinned brightly as she waited for the girl's response.

Tyson was nowhere to be seen, but no doubt he was lingering somewhere near.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:55 am

Bella eyed the girl before tilting her head. She had only seen Lizzie once, but was positive it was her. "Yeah, Lizzie right?" Bella asked her politely and leaned a little further on the rail. "Pretty good, don't have a car but good otherwise." She brushed her hair out of her face and soon was looking absentmindedly for Tyson. When she didn't see the mysterious boy and looked back down at Lizzie from her high perch. "And how are you faring?" She asked softly and then walked down the steps. Bella's eyes were sharp and bright as she scanned Lizzie up and down silently before returning her gaze to her eyes for a moment. They she found her eyes wandering again and looking for Tyson, who was not to be seen.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:12 pm

Lizzie nodded - confirming Bella's assumption. "I guess it's a drag having to walk everywhere, huh?" She asked, slightly stiffly, her lips forming a tight smile. "I've been okay. Getting by, anyway - not with any help from my dear brother, of course." Lizzie shot a sharp glance over her shoulder, and glared into the distance for a while.
"Ty!" She snapped, "Would you quit dawdling already?!"
Lizzie grumbled irritably to herself as Tyson, who was just emerging around the street corner, promptly stopped walking and leaned stubbornly against the wall, eyebrows raised expectantly.
Lizzie glared at him a while longer, then turned back to Bella and rolled her eyes, smiling wearily.
"He annoys the hell outta me sometimes, but unfortunately I have to love him!" She laughed, glancing briefly toward her brother, who was now taking his sweet time walking toward her at his own pace.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:18 pm

Bella bit her lip bitterly when she saw Tyson. Her gaze dropped to the ground and she trembled slightly before looking back up at Lizzie. "Would you like something to eat? Drink?" She asked softly and brushed her bang out of her face which insisted on hanging in front of her sapphire eyes.
"Yeah, well my brother doesn't much care about me anymore anyways." Bella said, her voice shaky and somewhat hoarse. "He cares more about girls he just met yesterday then me." She leaned on the railing again before walking up the stairs and waiting for Lizzie's answer to her invitation.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:09 pm

"Actually, I'm okay for today." Lizzie replied with a smile, "But good luck with your brother, Honey!"
She gave a cheerful wave, then sauntered off down the road - clearly not caring about Bella's predicament. One free meal wasn't worth listening to her moan about her family problems.

Seeing Lizzie head off, Tyson quickened his pace, and covered the rest of the distance between himself and Bella in a jog. He smiled in politely greeting as he met her, though he remained distant and aloof - their last meeting still fresh in his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm

"Tyson," Bella nodded a greeting towards Tyson as she stood at the top of the three stairs. Her eyes sharp and piercing into his. Her voice had a slight hiss to it but she hoped he hadn't heard it.

The skimpily dressed girl stumbled out the door and bumped into Bella before hopping down the stairs. She shot a 'sexy' smile at Tyson before 'trotting' up to him and standing inches from him. "Hi," She said with a sway of her hips, "I'm Alison."

Bella's eyes widened, Roman liked this girl? She tore her gaze away from Tyson and the girl and bit her lip. Wondering what he'd do.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:31 pm

Ty caught the edge to Bella's voice, and his expression hardened. He raised a hand to his head absentmindedly, feeling the slight bump leftover from the fight a few days ago, when he had practically risked his life to save Bella.
She really was an ungrateful sort, wasn't she? He ought to hate her for it, or at least treat her existence with complete indifference... But he couldn't. Despite everything, he still cared - though it was certainly against his better judgment.
He sighed and turned away - but before he could walk off - a pair of bosoms ((Totally had to use that word! XD)) appeared before his eyes. Tyson blinked in surprise and staggered back a step as 'Alison' flirtatiously introduced herself.
Great Scott... She looked like Lizzie when she was trying to pick up new clients!
What a shameless, unscrupulous little-
Tyson cut his thoughts off, and brushed Alison unceremoniously aside with one arm so she was no longer blocking his line of vision, and his red-brown eyes could fix on Bella once more. He raised his eyebrows questioningly at her - ignoring Alison completely.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:36 pm

When Allison wouldn't leave Tyson home and she insisted on finding out who Tyson was and where he lived Bella took action. She growled under her breath watching Alison with jealousy building up inside of herself.
"So you're pretty cute." Alison cooed at Tyson and went to put her hand on his shoulder.
Bella ran down the stairs and joined Tyson lacing her fingers with his despite her better judgement she sneered at Alison. "C'mon Tyson let's go now." Bella said pulling him down the sidewalk away from Alison.
Alison followed cooing after Tyson. "Please just tell me your name!"
"His name is, Get the hell out of my boyfriend's face." Bella hissed at Alison. Making Alison's eyes widen as she backed up and turned scurrying down the road.
Bella was glad her plan had worked and that Alison would leave Ty alone now. She let go of Tyson's big sweaty hand and stepped back.

Last edited by Jaynehkinz on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to add more. XD)
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:02 pm

Tyson frowned distastefully as he felt Alison's hand on his shoulder, and he brushed it irritably aside. What the hell was with this girl? Did he look like he could afford a hooker? He had far better things to spend his minimal amount of money on.
Next thing Tyson knew, Bella had slipped her hand into his. He glanced down at their intertwined fingers and frowned in confusion, then stumbled forward as Bella began dragging him down the sidewalk.
He followed amiably, his face creased with confusion, yet as usual not willing to make scene.
Alison followed after them, and just as Tyson was beginning to find her determination in flirting with him a little unnerving, Bella brushed her off with the words "Get the hell out of my boyfriend's face."
Ty's eyebrows shot up in surprise, and he stood around looking helplessly bewildered and confused as Alison finally hurried away, then Bella released his hand and stepped back.
He remained still a moment, frowning thoughtfully, then reached into his pocket and withdrew his notepad.

Gripping his pen unnecessarily tightly, Tyson quickly scribbled a note - since it was the best solution he could think of to work out what was going on.

What the hell just happened?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:09 pm

"I just removed you from a," Bella bit her tongue before she said something very bad, "very annoying situation." She shook her head and then looked up at Tyson one more time before looking at the ground again, her eyes still filled with rage. "And I didn't mean a word I said about you being my boyfriend." She clarified and hoped he would believe her. She was still upset by what Tyson had acted like the other day. "I guess I still owe you one." Bella sighed softly and for some reason felt her eyes stinging with tears which she blinked away so they weren't noticeable. "I-I'm sorry I ever touched you." She apologized bitterly. "I would invite you in for something to eat or drink but then again I know you would never accept after what I just did." She said it like what she had done was something horrible. Her voice trembled as she stood there silently.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next