Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo dear and Jaynehkinz

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Polo dear and Jaynehkinz - Page 5 Empty Re: Polo dear and Jaynehkinz

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Tyson's expression relaxed slightly at Bella's explanation, and some gratitude entered his eyes - but as she went on, it faded again, and Tyson stiffened once more - sensing Bella's hostility toward him.
What the hell did I do?
Then, next thing he knew, her irritation had faded, and she was suddenly inches from tears. Tyson blinked in surprise, reaching uncertainly toward Bella as concern tugged at his cold heart.
His fingers hovered inches from her shoulder, but then he drew his hand hesitantly back to himself - unsure of what to do.
Finally, he scribbled another note.

Well... Thanks, I guess.

He paused a moment, then wrote a little more.

It's nothing... I don't mind.

Another pause.

What's wrong?

Finally done, Tyson glanced up - his red-brown eyes showing his confusion.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:28 pm

Nothing Bella said blinking her watery eyes again. "Allergies, I have asthma remember?" She asked turning back and facing him. "I guess, I just was..." She paused trying to find her words again, she had read what Tyson had written but didn't know what she was supposed to say. "Wanna come in?" She asked finally giving. Her eyes still sharp, but somehow soft and naive like a child's. "You could meet my brother, I'm sure he'd want to meet the guy who saved my life... twice." She shrugged and waited for a response. Hoping Tyson would accept, but then having a twinge of fear that he wouldn't.

Why am I acting like this, why do I care so much about him? This is crazy. C'mon Bella, get a grip would you? Goodness. Just chill out, let him go. You'll probably never see him again. He probably doesn't even think about me? He probably hates standing here right now... She thought and then glanced up at Tyson again, the softness in his eyes made her melt slightly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:38 pm

Tyson nodded, accepting Bella's excuse - even if he didn't believe it. It wasn't worth making a scene over...
He shifted uncomfortably for a moment, then glanced at Bella in faint surprise as she invited him in. He offered a faint smile, his expression softening, and hoped that he had made the right choice here...

With slight hesitance, he scribbled his reply.

Sure, why not... If you're certain it's okay, that is...?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:40 pm

"It'll be fine." Bella replied with a slight deep breath as she started to walk back towards the house. Wondering if this was a good idea. She shrugged, too late now. She waited at the bottom step for Tyson and then shook her head when she could hear Roman inside banging on his guitar. She growled slightly and rolled her eyes. They wouldn't even be able to talk to each other... more like she wouldn't be able to talk to Tyson.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:45 pm

Reassured, Tyson nodded - then followed Bella trustingly toward the house. He hoped he wouldn't be imposing... He had been raised to be polite, but he tended to be unsure as to what manners were appropriate at times. Exceedingly often, in fact...
Shrugging off his doubts, Tyson stepped into the house after Bella, gazing around curiously and listening to the distant banging of a guitar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:49 pm

"Don't mind Roman, he's a slight bit loud." Bella said shooting a glare towards the staircase and rolling her eyes when Roman belted out "IF TODAY WAS YOUR LAST DAY IF TOMORROW WAS TOO LATE COULD YOU SAY GOODBYE TO YESTERDAY???!!!!"
She walked into the kitchen and stood on her tippy toes to try and reach the glasses before pulling herself up onto the counter. "Roman insists on keeping the glasses and plates high up, apparently so I can't reach them." She said kneeling on the counter-top and looking up into the cabinet. She pulled two glasses down and placed them on the counter before turning and sliding down off of it. "Lemonade or water?" She asked Tyson politely.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:54 pm

Tyson chuckled softly as Roman's singing reached his ears. He smiled slightly at the boy's efforts, then glanced toward Bella again - shifting his weight nervously from foot to foot.
He felt terribly out of place here.
As she reached for the glasses, Tyson dropped his gaze to the ground - since it seemed somehow indecent to watch.
He finally glanced up again at her question, and tentatively scribbled his answer on the notepad.

Just water, thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:57 pm

Bella bit her lip when she realized he was probably very uncomfortable, he looked it at least. "You can go if you don't want to be here." She said looking straight into his eyes. "It won't hurt my feelings." Even though she knew it would, she was good at hiding her feelings usually. But for some reason being around Tyson made her feel like she could do or be anything she wanted to. Shaking the thought from her mind she waited for his reply.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:12 pm

Tyson considered Bella carefully, pondering over her offer, then finally answered it the best way he could think of: With a question.

Do you want me to go? He wrote, eyes locked curiously on Bella's face.

((Wow... Sorry... That was short. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:45 pm

Bella stared into Tyson's reddish eyes. Then shook her head, gaze still locked with his. "No." She replied softly, but confidently. She waited to see his reaction. Feeling herself tremble slightly she just stood there, staring into his eyes.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:49 pm

Tyson held Bella's gaze, and when she finally spoke that single syllable, he nodded slowly - comforted by her confidence.
With a faint smile, he began writing.

Right, then. I'll stay.

He bowed his head slightly in gratitude - smile creeping just a little wider - and looked up at Bella. Gradually, he began to feel a little more at ease.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:56 pm

Bella returned the smile and turned around facing the fridge. She swung it open and pulled out a pitcher of water and a pitcher of lemonade. She quickly poured Tyson's water then followed with her lemonade before putting the pitchers back in the fridge and shutting the door. She handed Tyson his water and sighed softly. "We can sit on the porch if you'd-" She stopped when Roman came running down the stairs still strumming his guitar and singing,
"BABY, BABY, BABY WHOAAA-" He paused when he saw Tyson. Looking down at his attire, which consisted of boxers only he blushed slightly before running back up the stairs.
Bella's eyes widened, she saw Roman like that enough but that was something Tyson didn't need to see. Swallowing thickly she turned towards the door and said, "Let's go out on the porch until he's... decent."

((Just so you know, I don't like Justin Bieber... I just had to put that in there though.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:08 pm

((LMAO!!! I'm fortunate enough not to have heard that song yet... XD But I've heard the jokes. *Snickers*))

Tyson glanced up when a boy - presumably Roman - came running in, singing at the top of his lungs and wearing only his boxers. Tyson raised his eyebrows questioningly, but as usual, he didn't care. He was rather indifferent to everything that went on around him...
He stifled a chuckle as Roman blushed and ran off - then he followed Bella toward the porch.
He took a long gulp of water - enjoying the sensation of the cool liquid trickling down his throat.

When he had swallowed, he put the glass down for a minute, and quickly scrawled a note:
Your brother... Quite a character, huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:15 pm

"Uh, yeah." Bella answered nodding her head quite hard. "Sorry about that.. he's a little, awkward." She laughed and then took a sip of her lemonade. Her gaze went somewhat blank for a moment but she recovered.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:23 pm

Tyson chuckled and shook his head - offering a reassuring smile. No worries. He seems like a good guy. Tyson wrote - his pen scratching softly against the page.
When he was done, he flexed his fingers - wincing when the joints clicked loudly.
His hand was so sore and tired...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:29 pm

Bella nodded, even though it wasn't true. Roman had never been a 'good guy' he was constantly drunk or sleeping with a girl Bella had never seen, or both. She shrugged mentally and took another sip of her drink. "Lizzie seems nice." She said softly, trying to change the conversation to something about Tyson instead of herself.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Tyson scoffed at Bella's comment - clearly finding it amusing. In fact, all the while he wrote his response, he had an amused little smirk on his lips.
Sure, she's nice enough. You've got to be nice to be a successful con artist. She's got a good heart, though, even if she is shameless.
Blunt as ever, Tyson clipped the lid casually onto his pen and yawned tiredly - exhausted by the mere thought of his sister.

((Bed time... XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:47 pm

"You can go back home if you want to." Bella told Tyson with a sigh as she stood up and leaned against the railing. "I can tell you're tired." She said Softly.

((suckish post I did. lol. night.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:35 am

Tyson scoffed at Bella's comment, seeming to find it somewhat amusing. I'm fine. He assured her, pen nib scratching softly against the page, But if you want me to go 'home', then I will. You'll need to tell me when I've overstayed my welcome, since I can't take a hint at all - or so I've been told.
He smiled slightly, and clicked the lid back onto his pen.
It was strange... He wouldn't usually 'talk' that much about something without being asked...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:39 am

"Oh, no you haven't overstayed your welcome," Bella told him with a smile. "Do you need more water?" She asked him politely. Wondering what in the world they should talk about.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:22 am

Tyson smiled and shook his head, politely declining Bella's offer.
He wondered vaguely where Lizzie had run off to, wishing that she could be here to bridge the conversational gap.
Silences followed him wherever he went, but he seldom found them awkward - usually because he just didn't care. Now, though, he felt the awkwardness, and it was most unpleasant.
He sighed softly to himself, tapping his pen absentmindedly against the wooden railing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:25 am

Roman came out the door and offered a polite but very embarrassed smile. "Hi-I'm uh, Roman." He said offering his big hand for Tyson to shake.
Bella stood back and watched as her brother played the 'innocent' 'good guy' role he was so good at. She scoffed at the way he could pretend he was perfect and wished she could to that. She often lost her temper at the oddest or times, or said random things, at the most awkward of times. She watched as Roman stood there waiting for Tyson to say something, his eyebrows furrowed apparently thinking Tyson was downright rude for now answering him. Bella almost laughed at his expression.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:42 am

Ty nodded in greeting, his lips relaxing slightly into a warmer, friendlier expression - yet not quite lifting into a smile. He clasped Roman's hand in a firm grip and shook it, then released it, and wiped his palm on his shirt before slipping his hands back into their pockets. He had never really enjoyed handshakes, since they made his hands feel dirty - but they didn't bother him enough for him to make a scene... As long as life kept moving smoothly, Tyson really didn't care.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:17 am

"Well how are you this morning... mister...?" Roman asked, a very confused look on his face when Tyson didn't answer him.
Bella almost laughed again but she held it in and watched her brother with Tyson. "His name is Tyson." She told Roman loudly and leaned on the railing again after brushing her blonde hair out of her eyes. "He's the one who saved me from the car accident and the thugs that night."
Roman nodded and looked down a Tyson. An odd expression on his face as he waited for him to talk. Roman's brown eyes stuck on Tyson as he just stood there looking down at him. "Mister, Tyson..." Roman mulled over then his eyebrows raised. "I see."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:32 am

Tyson regarded Roman a while, taking some amusement from watching the boy's confused facial expression as he attempted to wrap his head around Tyson's silence.
Humans relied so much on speech... It was always funny how much of an aberration his silence appeared to be.
Finally, Tyson relented, and took out his notepad - scrawling a neat reply.

Pleased to meet you, Roman.

He clicked his pen shut, then eyed Roman calmly - waiting for his reaction. It ought to be interesting, he thought... It usually was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next