Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo dear and Jaynehkinz

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Polo dear and Jaynehkinz - Page 2 Empty Re: Polo dear and Jaynehkinz

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:36 am

Bella didn't know what to do. Holding her breath she watched as they took him away. "Robert!" She called after them. Panic struck her and she started pulling wires and even the IV from her body. "Robert!" She hoarsely screamed again. A doctor rushed into the room pushing her back down on to the bed as she fought him furiously. "Give him back!" She hissed trying to push the doctor away from herself. Her tiny body shook with horror, rage, fear, anger, and pure sadness as she screamed Robert's name repeatedly. The doctor looked over at Tyson wondering if he would know what to do to calm her down.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:04 am

Ty watched with alarm as the girl struggled against the doctor. All that moving around was sure to do her harm!
Barely thinking, Ty leaped out of bed - ripping his own IV from his arm and hurrying over to the girl's bed. He wasn't sure what he could do to help...
Tyson kept completely calm, and slowly laid his hand on the girl's shoulder - focusing on transmitting calming thoughts to her.
His touch was gentle and soothing - his gleaming brown eyes begging the girl to quieten herself.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:09 am

Bella's breathing was rapid and her eyes locked with Tyson's. She silently begged him to tell her it was a dream. But when his eyes just held locked with hers she knew it wasn't. She finally laid still, tears spilling from her sapphire eyes. The doctor stepped back very slowly and kept his eyes on Bella. Bella kept her eyes locked with Ty's as if she was slipping away from everything she had and he was the only thing left, even though he was a total stranger. His touch was more gentle then the doctors and he brought her a sense of calmness as he stood there hovering over her.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:18 am

Still silent, Ty pulled up a chair beside the girl's bed - then took her hand, and simply held it. He had nothing to offer her, and no way to comfort her. Nothing but his company - so that was what he gave her.
He glanced up at the doctor and nodded briefly to inform the man that he didn't mind, then turned his attention back to the girl, letting his eyes show his concern.
It was troublesome, really, that he had to do this. After all, he ought not to care at all - but he couldn't help but feel sorry for the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:22 am

After Bella had calmed down completely she looked back up at Ty and whispered, "I'm Bella Rose." Her voice was broken and barely noticeable. She held onto this boy's hand, even though he was a mere stranger, like she had known him for forever. She reached up with her other hand and brushed her bang out of her face before it slid back down into her face again. With a sigh she gave up trying and just laid there staring at Ty.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:29 am

Tyson nodded in response, then gently removed his hand from the girl's grip and withdrew something from his pocket.
In his hand he held a small notepad, and in the other: A pen. With these as his tools, Tyson wrote a simple response to the girl's introduction.

Tyson Retisant.

He scrawled his name in tidy handwriting, then held out the note for Bella to read.

((Sorry about my short posts. I'm just being lazy. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:33 am

Why didn't he talk? Bella wondered. She shrugged and then nodded. As soon as he put the notepad down she gripped his hand again with an iron grip. Not even really conscious of what she was doing, she did it anyways. Just feeling him be there, someone, made her feel better. She wanted her own brother beside her. Not this complete stranger. But she'd have to deal for now.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:52 am

Tyson allowed Bella to take his hand. It didn't really bother him, and he saw no reason to complain. As long as it kept her pacified, it was fine. He just didn't want her making a scene like she had earlier - that would be troublesome.
Pleased with his selfish reasoning, Ty gave Bella's hand a reassuring squeeze - still taking care to keep all his actions slow and soothing. He had studied people enough to know that their actions often rubbed off on each other. If he made himself completely calm, Bella would pick up on that, and she would subconsciously calm herself as well. It was simple, really... People were simple. Yet somehow, complicated at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:07 am

Bella watched Ty through soft sapphire eyes. They were full of curiosity as she stared somewhat blankly. Finally she spoke again after several minutes, "You're beautiful." Her tiny voice squeaked. Then her eyes widened at what she had just said to the boy. She was speechless afterwards and looked away from him, slightly blushing.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:21 am

Ty snorted in amusement at the girl's comment, and he couldn't help but let a quiet laugh escape his lips. That had been rather a strange thing to say, though he figured it was probably just the painkillers talking. Still, he did feel his cheeks heating up slightly with embarrassment. He wasn't entirely sure how he was supposed to react to something like that... He decided it would probably be best just to do nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:23 am

"I'm sorry." Bella whispered, knowing that her comment was forward and she blamed it on the pain killers and other drugs she had from the hospital. Although as she looked at Tyson again, her comment was entirely true.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:31 am

Tyson merely shook his head to dismiss the comment, then offered a reassuring smile in response to Bella's apology. He didn't care what she said, anyway. He never really cared... It was how he got by.
This reminded him - he would still have to find a way out of this hospital at some stage, and track Lizzie down. It was annoying that she had left him here, but he would not expect any better from her, anyway. At least she had cared enough to send him to the hospital - though if he had been conscious he would have refused to go. Hospital bills were expensive, and he certainly couldn't pay them - but he didn't much like being dishonest, either. The life of a cheater and a thief didn't really suit him - but he had to survive somehow.
Lost in thought, Tyson sighed quietly, leaning back in his chair and gazing up at the ceiling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:37 am

"My brother can pay for your hospital bills." Bella told him softly and gripped his hand tighter, "You did safe us-" She stopped and took a deep shaky breath, "me, after all." Bella looked deeper into Tyson's eyes before tearing the gaze away. He had that type of eyes that made you want to melt, either that or you got completely lost in them. Shaking away the thought she sighed and looked away from him again.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:44 am

Tyson squeezed Bella's hand slightly tighter in response, his deep brown eyes widening slightly with surprise at her generous offer.
Now that was a stroke of luck he had not been expecting!
Gently removing his hand from Bella's grip, Tyson picked up his notepad and sketched a quick, neat reply.

That is a very kind offer.
Thank you.

He smiled gratefully at her - finally seeming just a little less aloof.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:48 am

Bella gathered her courage took a deep raspy breath and asked, "Why don't you talk?" Her head tilted to the side and she watched him with very curious deep blue eyes. Her eyes were so innocent, but so sharp. She peered up at him with a very childish expression on her face. Once he put the notepad down she grabbed his hand again absentmindedly.

((This is going much better then the first one))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:57 am

((It is indeed! Very Happy Thanks to you and your epic ideas! ^_^ ))

Tyson considered Bella's question a moment, then shook his hand free of her grip and picked up his pen to answer.

I made a pact of silence.

He wrote the simplest response possible - answering the question with the bare minimum. He seldom said more than he had to. In fact, he never bothered explaining things unless he was asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:01 pm

"Why?" Bella asked him very curious now. She figured she never see him again and he might-as-well tell her. She was a very curious person. If he thought she was being nosy and didn't want to answer she'd simply shut up. But she wanted to know. She tilted her head again with a childish expression and waited for his answer.

((When doth you have to leave Polo dear? And thank you. Heheh. Very Happy Wink))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:08 pm

Tyson chuckled softly to himself at the girl's curiosity. He figured it was a good thing she was showing interest in something after the loss of her friend, or boyfriend - whatever he was - so he decided he might was well tell her.
Thus, he picked up his pen and began to write.

To make sure I don't give up.

I vowed that I'd find my father, so to make sure I don't give up my goal, I made a pact with myself not to speak another word until I'd found him. It's silly, really, but it keeps me going.

He put down the pen, and considered the length of his note. He didn't often 'say' this much to people he barely knew. He preferred to stick to one word answers... But with Bella, he found he didn't mind so much. Or perhaps it was just because there was nothing else to do in the hospital...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:10 pm

Right now, Bella craved to actually hear a comforting word. She shrugged and nodded, "That's pretty bold. How long has it been since you've last talked?" She asked him softly. Still extremely curious and wanting to know more about this boy. She took in all of his features while he wasn't looking and smiled slightly, she was right about him being beautiful.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:06 pm

((Sorry for vanishing - had to chat to the father - but I'm back now! Very Happy And to answer your previous question, since I forgot... It's 9PM now, so I'll be on until I get tired. Razz Probably not more than 2 hours though, since I have to be up early tomorrow.))

At Bella's question, Tyson had to pause and think for a moment. Just how long had it been...? He counted thoughtfully on his fingers, then picked up his pen and jotted down his findings.

About 4 years, I think.

Tyson brushed his long hair absentmindedly away from his face as he considered this. 4 years... 4 years since he had last spoken. 4 years that he and Lizzie had been forced to fend for themselves. How they had lasted on the streets for this long was beyond him. He supposed he was lucky Lizzie was so shameless... Otherwise he would be lifeless.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:09 pm

Bella gazed at him for a moment before absentmindedly reaching her small shaky hand up and pressing the back of her tiny soft hand to his cheek. "You're a pretty amazing person." She said softly, not quite knowing what was coming over her but not letting it stop. "I'd never be able to do that."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:43 pm

Tyson almost jumped in surprise at the sudden cold touch on his cheek. He wasn't exactly sure what Bella was implying with that gesture, but he didn't think he wanted to know, either. He brushed her hand away, then turned his head to stare blankly ahead of him - distancing himself once more to revert back to his usual aloof state.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:49 pm

"I'm so sorry." Bella said rolling over so she wasn't facing him anymore. "I don't know what's going on with me." She squeezed her eyes shut so she wouldn't have to think about what she had just done. She wasn't normally like this. She was never like this actually.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:00 pm

Tyson felt instantly guilty as Bella murmured an apology, then rolled over and turned away from him. Usually, he wouldn't care at all - so he wasn't sure why on earth he felt guilty now, but it was darn annoying. Still... He couldn't help it.
So, with some degree of urgency, Tyson scribbled a hurried reassurance.

Don't worry about it. You've had a shock - anybody would act weird.
And I'm sorry, too. I'm generally not the most sociable sort.

He nudged her and handed her the note, then glanced away, raking his fingers through his long black fringe. His head was starting to pound again now. He almost wanted his IV back - but not quite enough to want to leave Bella's side.
Not that he wanted to stay...
He just couldn't have her making a scene, since that would be troublesome.
Yes, that was all it was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:14 pm

((Tehe, I love how they're both acting like they don't care and Bella's trying to tell herself it's just because of the meds.))

Bella nodded but didn't turn back to look at him. Somewhat ashamed of her forwardness. She usually was not comfortable around men, or boys, either one. She could feel tears stinging in her eyes thinking about never seeing Robert again. She silently vowed never to bond again, never to love again, and never to trust again. She shuddered at the thought and gripped the hospital bed sheets tightly. She shivered when she realized her back was probably exposed partly from the hospital gown and shrank down some.

But what she didn't know was that she was already breaking that vow.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next