Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo dear and Jaynehkinz

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Polo dear and Jaynehkinz - Page 3 Empty Re: Polo dear and Jaynehkinz

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:22 pm

((Haha! I know! Bless them. Razz ))

When Bella still refused to look at him, Tyson shifted uncomfortably - mentally kicking himself for upsetting her.
This was where people went from simple to complicated. He had no idea what he was supposed to do, and Bella certainly didn't seem to have any intentions of telling him.

Finally, Tyson gave up, and decided she probably just wanted to rest. He patted her awkwardly on the shoulder, then got up to head back to his own bed.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:26 pm

"Just-" Bella's words were soft and gentle, but broken as she turned to look at Tyson with tears streaking her face. "When you leave-" She took a breath and closed her eyes for a moment before she finished, "don't come back." It seemed like everyone she grew close to left her in some way or another. Her parents had died three years ago. Roman had raised her and now was never there for her. Robert was gone and she wasn't going to risk bonding with someone else then having them leave her life also.

She hated what she had just said, but she promised herself she'd never love again.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:36 pm

Tyson merely stared at Bella a moment, then something in his gaze hardened, and he nodded in understanding.
Great - she wanted him gone. Nothing could have made him happier. He had better things to do than hang around in a hospital anyway. He was only wasting his time here...
Of course, it would have been nice if he could have understood what he'd done wrong - but when it came down to it, he really just didn't care.

Shrugging off the entire meeting as though it were nothing but a fleeting bump on the shoulder, Ty grabbed his notepad and pen, then stepped quickly over to the door - head held high and proud.
He opened the door, then stepped out of the room with a final wave of his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:42 pm

Bella let her tears spill out of their flooding pools as she watched him walk away. Her heart begged him to stay and not to leave her alone but he couldn't hear. Something broke inside of her when this mysterious boy left the room, she was once again alone. Taking a shaky breath she curled up into a ball and let her sobs escape from her tiny body.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:51 pm

Tyson paused in the doorway as he heard Bella's sobs. He frowned in confusion, then sighed and shook his head - turning back and stepping quickly over to her.
He sat down on the foot of the bed, sighing dramatically, and waited for her to cry out as many tears as she pleased.

Once she was done with that, He figured it would be rather nice to know why on earth she suddenly decided to push him away, then seemed to fall to pieces when he tried to leave. She sent such mixed signals! Why couldn't people ever be as simple as he expected them to be? Why did they have to say one thing, and mean another?! What was the point of speaking at all if you didn't mean what you said?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:53 pm

Bella looked down at Tyson and let out a deep breath before wiping her cheeks of her tears. "I don't have anyone." She said softly, "Not anymore at least, and I'm never bonding again." Explaining to him what she had vowed herself hurt for some reason. But it was true.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:06 pm

Tyson patted Bella's knee sympathetically, but aside from that all he could do was shrug. He didn't really understand... True - he hardly had anybody left either, aside from Lizzie, who was really more of a parasite... But for some reason, he had never really let the loss of a loved one bother him. He did not let himself feel grief. He did not let himself mourn loss. He just locked his emotions deep inside, and left them festering there for a rainy day.
Thus - though he did understand in a way - he could not relate to Bella's suffering.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:35 pm

"That's why I told you never to come back," Bella admitted knowing he was probably wondering why she had acted so harshly towards him. "I don't want to loose someone else I possibly will grow close to." She had never admitted these feelings to anyone before. She was flabbergasted with herself and she sighed softly. Her sapphire eyes still glittering with tears, the sympathy but pure lost look shone in Tyson's eyes as she tore her gaze away and stared blankly at the wall.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Tyson sighed softly, then slowly stood and walked back to his chair beside Bella's bed. He sat down again, then reached out and ruffled her hair teasingly - a faint smirk on his face.
Grabbing his notepad, Tyson scribbled a quick note.

Well, I'm pretty darn difficult to get rid of. So you'd better decide quickly if you want me to leave, or if you want me to stick around. You'll be stuck with me, otherwise!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:52 pm

Bella smirked at him and her eyes held a small glitter as she took the notepad and pen from him. She hid them from him and did something before showing it to him again. Everything was crossed out except the words.

Stick around.

She had never been like this around someone who was virtually a stranger to her. With a faint smile she flipped the page and handed him back the pen and the notepad. "What do you think about that?" She asked motioning for him to write what he thought.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:01 pm

Tyson smiled as he saw what Bella had done to the note, shaking his head and chuckling softly to himself. He wasn't sure what he had just gotten himself into... This was going too far, even if he did feel sorry for the kid, but there was something about her attitude that he found somewhat endearing, so he figured it wasn't as big a mistake as it might have been...

Still smiling slightly, Tyson took the pen from Bella and scribbled a response.

I think you'll live to regret that, but sure. I'll stick around.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:19 pm

Bella tilted her head with a small smile and nodded. "Thought that's what you were going to say." For all she knew he could be some wanted killer, but there was something in his eyes that said he wasn't. With a soft sigh she shivered as goosebumps appeared on her flesh making her hair stand up on her arms. She brushed her blond hair out of her eyes and shrank down lower underneath the light blankets.

Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:09 pm

Tyson smiled politely, then frowned slightly as he noticed Bella's shivering.
He glanced around, and his eyes soon fell upon a pile of spare blankets in the corner. Getting to his feet, Tyson hurried over and grabbed one, then walked back to Bella's bed and tossed it casually over her, before taking his seat at her side once more.
Grabbing his pen, he sketched a quick question.

Better?

Just a single word - but what more did he need to 'say'? Always choosing to use the minimum amount of words necessary... Yup, that was him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:14 am

Bella nodded and her soft voice squeaked out a, "Thanks."
She couldn't wait to get out of the hospital. Roman apparently didn't care, he was probably out partying somewhere or having a 'sleepover' at one of his 'guy' friends house. When it was really the other way around. Bella got home several times to find a strange girl walking through the house in barely any clothes. She'd just shake it off and go to bed. Since Robert was her neighbor he used to just ride home with Bella step into the house and say goodnight, but for a while she wouldn't even let him step into the house because of the 'unwanted' females the lurked about. She didn't want them there at least.

"When do you think they'll let me out?" Bella asked, voice soft and trembling to some degree when she finally broke the silence after several minutes.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:07 pm

Tyson considered Bella's question for a moment - wondering exactly when she would be allowed to go home. And, more importantly, when he would be allowed to leave.
Finally, he turned back to Bella and scrawled a reply.

I've no idea. I would guess it should be soon, though. You could call a nurse and ask...?

He finished writing, then glanced curiously up at Bella once more. That was when a strange and unexpected thought hit him: He would miss her. When they were released from the hospital, and each went their separate ways, it would not be without regret. She was one of the few people he didn't mind being around, who could actually put up with him, too. And he had to admit, it was nice to have a spot of company.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:00 am

((Awwww, that made me go 'Awwwww' heheh. Very Happy))

Bella nodded then felt terribly drowsy she rolled back over so she wasn't facing him and curled up into a little ball. Sighing softly she let her eyes slip shut. She wasn't going to say anything, but something deep inside her forced the words out of her mouth, "The first word I want to hear you say is my name." Her voice sounded deep with sleep and somewhat slurring but it was the truth. For some reason that's all she wanted. Blinking her eyes back open for a moment when a flashback threatened to take over she closed them again slowly but couldn't hide the shudder.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:54 am

((I've been trying to contact you on PB3, but my stupid PC is too slow to load my mailbox. -_- Nice, huh? Anyway, if I can't get it working, consider this to be me saying Hi!!! XD ))

Tyson frowned slightly at Bella's words, but he did not react - merely let her drift off to sleep while his thoughts began to wander.
He was a little disappointed, in a way. He had thought Bella seemed different to the others... Understanding, in a way. But then why was it that she too seemed to think that his 'pact of silence' was not going to last? That is was just a phase... That he wouldn't stick to his word...
He was sick of it. He had sworn not to speak a word until he found his father - and he had meant it. If that meant he had to go to his grave as a mute, then so be it.
Then again, maybe he was being unfair. Perhaps Bella did understand after all, but had just misunderstood the hopelessness of the situation. He had not explained it, after all... His father had vanished clean off the face of the earth. There had been search parties everywhere - even some boats and helicopters - but nobody had found so much as a trace of the missing explorer. Tyson doubted he would either, but he had to try... What other choice did he have?
Ah, such dismal thoughts. Either way, the point was, he would not be saying anything any time soon... But if he ever did, he didn't see why it couldn't be Bella's name.
So much thinking for such a simple conclusion... How troublesome.
Ty frowned slightly, and made a mental note to himself to skip the over-thinking next time, and get to the conclusion right away. It was too time consuming, otherwise.

((Oh my goodness... I apologise for the quality of this post. o_0 I must have misplaced my writing skills.))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:03 am

Bella woke up a little while later and looked up at Tyson with sleep filled eyes. She lurched backwards when she saw him. Totally forgetting what had happened earlier. But she remembered he didn't talk and wouldn't. Something about his father. "Sorry." She muttered, apologizing for what she had said to him earlier about him speaking again. She didn't understand the extent to why he didn't speak and she wanted him to tell her. But she didn't want to push him at all. Her sapphire eyes scanned over him for a moment before staring blankly at the wall.

((haha, mine's crappy too. Biology took over my brain! Ahhhhhh. Razz Well this is me saying Hi to you! *waves* Hi Polo!!! cheers ))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:16 am

Tyson chuckled softly at Bella's apology. Really... As if she had done anything to be sorry for... He rolled his eyes, then ruffled her hair playfully - assuring Bella that no apology was necessary. He didn't like the blank expression in her bright blue eyes. Where was that spunky spark he'd first noticed, when she had shot him that first resentful glare...
Oh yes, she had clearly resented him at first. He didn't blame her. He could seldom escape selfishness for long enough to actually care about somebody, or help them out.
Every man for himself.
That was what the world had taught him...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:26 am

A nurse walked into the room with a cheerful look on her face and some sweats in her hands. "Hello Miss Morton." She greeted Bella as she walked over to the bed. "You may go home as soon as you're dressed and ready." She told her as she took the IV out of Bella's arm.
Bella nodded and took the clothes from the nurse. She bit her lip before throwing the covers off of herself and running to the bathroom as best as she could. Once she closed the door she let herself slid down against it onto the cold floor as tears formed in her dull eyes. Wiping the small rivers off her cheeks she stood back up and dressed quickly in the over-sized clothing the nurse had given to her.

"You may also go whenever you are ready." The nurse also informed Tyson before walking out of the room.

Bella came out of the bathroom, completely swallowed in the attire and grunted as she shoved the sleeves up on the sweatshirt. She looked at the back of Tyson who was still sitting in the chair and sighed softly before wiping her eyes again. Her head was telling her to get out while she had a chance, but her heart was screaming, I'll miss him.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:14 am

Tyson nodded his thanks in response to the nurse's dismissal. Finally, he was free. He wondered vaguely how long it would take him to find Lizzie... It couldn't be too hard. She had probably gone back to Stix - and Stix was notorious for having no intentions whatsoever of remaining inconspicuous, despite the risks that came with open gangsterism. Frankly, Ty was surprised Stix hadn't been locked up yet. The guy was slippery as a snake...
Yawning tiredly, Tyson got to his feet and slipped his notepad and pen into his pocket.
He was ready to go now, yet he didn't make any more to leave. He felt like he was forgetting something. He puzzled over this a while, then shrugged and turned to face Bella as he heard the bathroom door click open.
He smiled slightly, and offered an awkward wave - then headed off toward the door.

Perhaps he'd see her again some day? If not - well... Since when did he care?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:19 am

Bella watched him leave but turned before he walked out the door. Every time she watched someone walk away she never saw them again. Her sapphire eyes were glued to the floor as she waited for the sound of his footsteps to disappear. "Don't you dare cry Bella Morton!" Bella muttered a demand to herself. "He doesn't care about you." Grabbing her purse off the nightstand and her inhaler she walked out the door and turned back to look in, imagining Robert standing there waving goodbye, before she closed the door and vanished down the hallway.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:33 am

((Okay, now we need an idea for them to bump into each other again, else Polo's brain will get stuck. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:40 am

((I got it handled my dear. I think... hmmmm. Let's see. Here goes nothing! Twisted Evil ))

Bella walked down the sidewalk of the eerie part of the city. She hated doing this and it was getting dark but she had missed the bus and couldn't get a hold of Roman again. With a sigh she tried to ignore everything that was creeping her out. Sudden noises and cars speeding by scared her out of her wits. Pulling her phone out of her pocket she dialed Roman's number again and listened to the dial tone then the answering machine. "Damn Roman." She swore softly and shoved it back into her pocket. She pulled her jacket tighter around herself and continued to walk. Swallowing thickly she knew this was a bad idea but she had to get home. She started to walk faster when she noticed two guys walking down the other side of the street. After a car went by the looked both ways before crossing the street towards her at an angle. Bella could feel her heart race rise as her heart pounded against her chest. "Oh god, oh god, oh god." She whispered under her breath as she walked faster trying not to show her fear but she needed to get away. "Oh god." She said again as they got closer to her. Once they got close enough to be only several feet in front of her the taller one grabbed her shoulders harshly. She let out a piercing scream and dropped her grocery bag on the ground. "HELP!" She screeched.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:21 pm

((Woop, thanks! XD ))

Tyson sat on a cardboard box in a dark, dingy alleyway - poking experimentally at the old hotdog Lizzie had just given him.
"You'd better eat it, Ty." She ordered bossily, "That's all you're gonna get."
Tyson shrugged, then flicked the unsatisfactory meal aside scornfully and got to his feet. Lizzie scowled at him, but Tyson ignored her - his attention focused elsewhere. He could have sworn he had just heard a scream...
"Ty, you-" Lizzie began angrily, but Tyson cut her off with a harsh "Shhh!" She fell silent, glaring at him mutinously, as Ty strained his ears.
"HELP!"
There is came again!
Tyson's eyes widened in surprise, and he threw Lizzie a questioning glance. She nodded, and together the pair of them set off at a sprint in the direction of the shout.
As he left the alleyway, Tyson paused to pick up a jagged plank of wood. He wasn't exactly the world's greatest street fighter. Being nearly a foot shorter than most of the thugs didn't really play to his advantage.
Still, Ty shook aside his doubts and gripped the splintering wood tighter - doubling his pace as the victim and her antagonists came into sight. Tyson didn't recognise her at first, not did he recognise the two men behind her. And this was just as well, since he wouldn't have stood a chance if he'd come across Stix or one of the other gang leaders.
The wind tugged at his neatly braided hair as Tyson tackled the guy nearest Bella - letting his shoulder collide viciously with the man's stomach. The impact sent a shock running through his body, but Tyson did not allow himself a minute to be stunned. He didn't have that kind of time if he was to get out of here alive...
Usually he avoided street fights. He wasn't sure why he'd decided to start one now... Especially two against one (Lizzie having predictably vanished when she saw their opponents).
Perhaps he secretly had a death wish, after all... Stupid, really.
Not that he cared...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next