Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee]

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee] Empty Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:46 pm

Who says?
Who says you’re not perfect?
Who says you’re not worth it?
Who says you’re the only one that’s hurting?
Trust me
That’s the price of beauty
Who says you’re not pretty?
Who says you’re not beautiful?
Who says?

It's summer time in Malibu, California, and soon to-be Senior Alex Montgomery is ready as ever. He already has his tan ready, hair naturally blonded, and surfboard waxed. He's ready to catch some killer waves. But can a summer love tame this wild child?

My charrie:

Name: Alex Montgomery
Looks: http://browse.deviantart.com/photography/?qh=&section=&q=blonde+teen+boy#/d1tdmet (blonde hair, blue blue eyes)
Hobbies: Surfing, skateboarding, surfing, surfing, and did i mention surfing?
Other: i'm lazy so you'll find out Razz
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee] Empty Re: Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee]

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Bella Rose Morton
Age- 17
Looks- Here she is Her long natural blonde hair hangs to about her mid upper arm maybe a little over and she has a blonde bang that covers her golden/green eyes most of the time. She is of fair skin and is only 5'0" tall but stands up for what she knows is right if she has to.
Personality- She stands as tall as she can even though she is tiny and is not seen most of the time. But she toughs through life. She has random bouts of randomness when she just freaks out and says, random things. Be careful, because she gets pissed off but doesn't let anyone know. Thus she holds it all inside then when you finally blow her top, don't worry about being able to blow someone else's because you won't have the necessary body parts to do so. So beware, she's small but feisty!
History- RP out

Last edited by Jaynehkinz on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:52 pm

[coolio Very Happy you can start ^^ cuz i'm meeeeeeeeeeeeean]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:02 pm

Bella pulled her long blond hair into a ponytail before climbing out of her Jeep. She stepped out onto the pavement beside the beach and shut the door behind her. She walked to the back and opened the trunk door before pulling a beach bag out of the back. She shut the doors and lugged the bag to the beach. Her long sundress she had on over her bathing suit clung to her legs as the ocean wind blew. She spotted several surfers, none that she knew and shrugged. She found a good spot where she slipped off her flip flops and pulled a towel out of the bag.

((you is mean! *growls*))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:14 pm

Alex sat on his surfboard, waiting for the wave that he could feel was coming in his bones. He heard a whistle from someone else. He laid on his stomach and began to paddle. He heard someone else give a whoop and he stood. The wave was HUGE. He rode it to its fullest potential, skimming the top as water bursted behind him and his hand skimmed it as he made loops all through it. Finally it disappeared and he sat back down, shaking water out of his hair as he grinned at his friends who gave him thumbs up.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:19 pm

Bella watched the surfers with little interest as she stripped her dress off to reveal a black tankini that was underneath. She laid her towel out flat and laid down on her stomach so she was facing the ocean. She bit her lip, wanting to dive into the crisp water but she held back and stayed where she was. She was never swimming in the ocean again. She shrugged to herself with a slight sigh as she continued to watch the surfers, she didn't really watch, more like gazed not noticing what was going on.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:26 pm

Alex caught a few more waves, but they weren't as good as the first. He swam to shore and stuck his surfboard in the sand with all the others. He'd wax it later. He went to go sit with his friends, but he was distracted by a new girl. He'd never seen her before. She was pretty, like really pretty. And she wasn't in a tiny stringy bikini like other girls, which was different for him to see. He realized he was standing like an idiot, so he went over to his friends and sat down with them, talking and laughing like usual. But his gaze always drifted back to the new girl
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:31 pm

Bella's gaze drifted over to the shaggy haired surfer and when their eyes met for a moment it made her blush and she turned away quickly, her blond bang falling in the way of her piercing golden eyes. She shrugged mentally, she wasn't the type to approach people, they had to approach her. Strangely enough she hoped he would, she wasn't into surfers but she was new here and he was the first one that hadn't right up called her 'hottie' or something of that sort.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Alex felt himself turn slightly red when she looked at him, and one of the girls in his friendie group noticed.
"Go talk to her you big goof!" She said, kicking him gently. He glared at her but stood up, and walked over to the girl.
"Uh, hey. I'm Alex. I've...never seen you around here before." He flashed her a kind, slightly flirty smile and shook his hair out of his eyes.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:38 pm

Bella bent her neck to look up at him, slightly amazed he was talking to her in a good friendly way. "I just got here yesterday." She told him with a shrug, her golden eyes scanning his face. "I'm Bella." She told him with a smile, it was small but beautiful to say the least. She didn't see herself as 'hot' and as 'beautiful' as other people called her. She just thought she was rather plain. She didn't even wear makeup most days. Today was one of those days.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:45 pm

"Well nice to meet you, Bella. Have you been shown around yet?" He asked, taking a seat across from her in the sand. She had pretty eyes, but he didn't say anything along the lines of "you're pretty/hot" and other stuff. He preferred to get to know a girl first before dating her, though a lot of girls had asked him out. Which was weird. They were all pretty hot, but not his kind of hot. No, he preferred truly beautiful. Inside and out. He had a feeling Bella could be.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:48 pm

Bella sat up and pulled the top of her tankini down so it was covering her whole stomach and back. She smiled somewhat nervously, "Nope, but I have a feeling you're going to?" She asked him a teasing tone to her voice. She wasn't too shy but she could be. She was surprised with herself how outgoing she was today. She figured he had a girlfriend already, being as... hot... yep, hot, as he was she figured he had probably had quite a few in his life time.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:57 pm

He smiled slightly. "Yeah, but only if you want me to." Alex flipped his hair out of his eyes again, because it was starting to drip sea-water in his eyes. Some of the water flung on her, and he chuckled. "Sorry about that." He said, leaning back and studying her carefully. His gaze fell on her eyes, and he found himself slightly mesmerized. "Woah.." He said in a slight whisper, then found himself blushing. He looked quickly away.

[awweee Alex:3]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:59 pm

Bella smirked and nodded, "I think that'd be nice." She said making sure her bathing suit top didn't ride up at all. She tilted her head and looked at him, her bang falling in her face again but she didn't care. "You okay?" She asked seeing the blank expression on his face before he blushed. She shrugged mentally and played with the towel that was fraying and sun bleached.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:05 pm

"Yeah, just peachy." He said with a smile, his pearly white teeth the same color as the salt and sun bleached pooka-shells that encircled his neck. They complimented his sun-kissed skin nicely. "So when are you free?" He asked her, squinting against the sun. It made his blue eyes shine.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:07 pm

Bella shrugged, "Whenever you are, I don't have anyone to make plans with yet." She chuckled to herself. Her golden hair glimmered to some degree under the sun which made her piercing golden eyes stand out even more. She turned her head to look at the waves crashing, something pulling inside her.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:11 pm

He followed her gaze, and then an idea occurred to him. "You ever surfed before?" Alex asked, looking at her. He had a mischievous glint in his eye. "Because you know...I'm kind of a pro." He brushed his shoulder, obviously joking.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:13 pm

Bella looked at the ground and then back up, "No never," She told him, her voice slightly pained but she hoped he hadn't heard it. "Yeah I saw you, looked pretty good out there." She nodded approvingly and then turned back to face him, ripping her gaze away from the ocean.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:21 pm

[o: is she a mermaid?!]

"Wanna try it?" His eyes glinted happily. He looked at the surf shop, where rentals were cheap. He figured they'd find a good sized board for her. She was tiny. Soo..maybe a kids? Nah. Probably a medium size.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:24 pm

((Nope, *smirks* She has a bad exp with the ocean. Wink in her past.))

"No thanks," Bella answered softly and fiddled with the blanket. "Can't swim." She used as an excuse. She shrugged and looked up at him feeling slightly embarrassed, great now he'd think she was some sissy that couldn't swim. "We could go do something else though?" She asked him biting her lip.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:27 pm

[ah darn ._. mermaids are cool.]

He arched his eyebrow. "Hm. Well that's okay. Ever seen the Sunset Strip?" He asked, the sun glinting in his eyes and making them match the ocean. He glanced back at his friends, and saw they were all packing up. "Ah, that's my ride. Wanna head back with us?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:31 pm

"Sure but my car is here..." Bella said pointing to the army green Jeep in the parking lot. She almost mentioned how gorgeous Alex's eyes were but she kept her thoughts to herself as she sighed. She was glad he had let go the part where she couldn't swim. "I've never seen it though, the name of it makes it sound pretty." She giggled.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:34 pm

"Hmm. Well, whichever car we take we can go there. It's pretty cool. It's got a lot of shopping, ew, and it has the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Wanna go?" Alex grinned at her happily.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:35 pm

"Sounds fun." Bella smiled and stood up. She picked her sun dress up off the sand and shook it off before pulling it over her head not knowing that putting her arms over her head was exposing part of her back. When she realized it she pulled the dress on quickly. "I hate shopping too." She told him with a smirk.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:43 pm

He stood up and brushed the sand off his shorts. "So, looks like they left. Jerks. Guess we're taking your car." He smiled cheekily at her. "Think my board will fit in it?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next