Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee]

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee] - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee]

Post  Jayneh Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:00 pm

"Yes," Bella nodded, "I just want to walk along it, calms my nerves sometimes. I might hate the water but that doesn't mean I don't like how it sounds." She smiled, a small smile, but at least she was smiling.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee] - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:18 pm

"Well okay then, let's go." He gave her a smile. "Lead the way!" He made a dramatic pointing gesture towards the ocean.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:36 pm

Bella laughed and shook her head before walking down the boardwalk and to the steps that led down onto the sand. She slipped her flip flops off before bending over to pick them up.

((Meesa thinking we need some action. What if, they went out on that long rock thing and she fell in? -gasps-))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:19 pm

[yush!]

He smiled and followed her, kicking off his sandals. "Wanna go over to the dock?" He asked, pointing to the bridge like structure that protruded over the rocks and over the ocean.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:22 pm

((Yayers))

"Sure," Bella replied and walked towards the pier. She was slightly wary of it but was positive she wouldn't fall in. She stepped out onto the rocks and made sure to stay in the middle.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:31 pm

He looked over at her cautiously. "You okay?" He asked. He wanted to make sure she wasn't uncomfortable.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:47 pm

"I'm fine." Bella said walking out and balancing on the rocks. As long as she didn't fall in, she'd be fine.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:42 pm

Alex eyed her, then started walking beside her. "So...you still like the beach?" He asked, trying to make some sort of conversation.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:37 am

"Mhmmm." Bella said walking slowly out a little further. They were about 50 feet out on the rocks so 50 feet from the shore. She shrugged. "Just don't like the water is all." She closed her eyes and held her arms out letting the cool ocean breeze play with her hair. She turned to look at Alex with a smile, but that smile faded when she lost balance. Her eyes widened and before she knew it she fell backwards. A stinging pain filled her head and then her body was surrounded by the cold, salty ocean water. Her lungs seemed to drain of air as she struggled against the crashing waves. "Alex!" She screamed, her voice hoarse before another wave washed over her, pushing her away from the rocks.

((Cheesy I know. But Ah well. We needed some action.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:19 pm

[oh noes!]

Time seemed to slow down. He saw her smile, then her face changed. Then she started to fall. Right when she began to fall he was pulling off his shirt and kicking off his sandals to jump in after her. "Bella!" He dived in when he heard his name called and started swim, but the waves were fighting against him. He searched around for her, then kept going. He finally found her and grabbed her hand, pulling her over to him and started to swim to shore.

[hmhmhmhmhmhm hero moment:D OMGEEEEE to get more 'drama' there should be this like...lifeguard...and he should like...like bella. and then he and Alex like totally hate eachother and yeah. DRAMAAAAA]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:36 pm

((Dooohhh! That's a good idea! Very Happy))

Bella clung to Alex's neck, her body shaking as she held on for dear life. If still felt like the waves crashed upon them as she held her mouth closed but somehow the cold salty water intruded.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:57 pm

[right????]

He made it to the shore and laid her in the sand. "Are you okay? Can you breathe? Do I need to do CPR?" He asked, wiping the wet hair out of her face.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:05 am

Bella coughed again, water sputtering from her mouth and nostrils as her eyes fluttered open. Her breathing was raspy and heavy but at least she was breathing. "W-where's Peter?" She asked suddenly alarmed. Her eyes wide as she looked back out to the ocean. "It must have gotten him! We have to go back!" She said in a low scream. She climbed up weakly off the sand and sprinted back towards the water on weak legs. "PETER!" She called out.
Obviously she was caught in some kind of flashback as she ran into the water, frantically calling for Peter. Who wasn't there and never would be.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:56 am

Alex stood up and went over to her. He grabbed her and pulled her to him. "Bella, Bella, Bella. Calm down. He's not out there. Sh, sh, sh." He hugged her and kissed the top of her head, hoping she'd calm down. Obviously this was a very bad idea, and he hoped he could make it up to her. Dangit. Why'd we go up there? I'm so stupid! He thought to himself, cursing himself out in his brain.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:03 pm

"No we have to find Peter." Bella fought against him and tried to push away heading back towards the water. "We need to help him."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:39 pm

He grabbed her wrists to stop her thrashing. "Bella, Bella he's not there. There's no one out there to save. You need to calm down."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:12 am

"Then where is he?" Bella hissed at Alex before her eyes took on a different light and she dropped to her knees. She had broken out of the flashback and she looked up at Alex with teary eyes. "That is why I don't go in the water..."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Alex hugged her. "Im sorryBella. So, so sorry. I shouldn't have asked you to go up there. I'm so sorry." He kissed the top of her head, more trying to reassure himself that she was all there than reassure her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:57 pm

Bella closed her eyes and leaned against him, "I'm sorry I flipped out like that."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:59 pm

He held her, laying his cheek on her head. "Its fine, don't apologize. You just scared me a bit." He smiled a bit.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:03 pm

"I scared myself a bit too." Bella rolled her eyes at the thought of scaring herself. She let out a sigh then looked up at Alex. "How is it that I just met you?" She asked softly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:16 pm

Alex laughed and shook his head. "I have no idea. Feels like it's been a long time, though." He said with a shrug. "You wanna head back to your hotel?" He asked her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:15 pm

"We should probably, seeing that I'm soaking wet... and so are you." Bella smirked before digging the keys out of her pocket. She stepped away from him before tossing him the keys, "You're gnna need to drive."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:58 pm

"I can do that." He said with a smile and walked after her. (and cue the jerky life guard...) A nicely tanned guy with a toned body and dark hair with equally dark eyes strode up to them. "Hey, I noticed you fell in. You alright?" He asked Bella, ignoring Alex completely.

(hmmm..my hero. -_-)
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:24 am

Bella looked up at him and gritted her teeth. "I'm okay now..." She purred, then her face took on a rather disgusted look, "Now that Alex saved me that is. I am wondering why the hell you weren't the one to save me? You're the lifeguard after all." She sassed before standing as tall as she could.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next