Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee]

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee] - Page 5 Empty Re: Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:38 am

"The beach." He said, watching her. "Are you okay? Should we get you something? I'm sure there's a clinic somewhere."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee] - Page 5 Empty Re: Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee]

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:41 am

"Eh," Bella replied with a shrug then a wince, "I'll be fine, it's happened before. I think it's because of the attack, I get aches where the bones were broken all the time." She wanted to keep her mind off the pain, "So besides the beach?" She grinned.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:46 am

"A lake?" He tried. Honestly there was nowhere he liked better than the water, just being near was good enough for him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:48 am

"Ah I see." Bella shook her head and laughed, "Ever ridden a horse?" She asked him softly but somewhat boldly as she dropped her hand to her side.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:52 am

He shook his head. "Nope. I've hardly done anything but surf since I was little. I think I played football or baseball for a little bit, but that's it."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:54 am

"Should try it sometime," Bella grinned, "We can ride horses on your favorite place." She told him with a sigh, "I had a horse when I was in Florida, can't have one now with where I live. Unless I can fit a horse in my motel apartment without anyone noticing." She snickered.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:06 pm

"I saw that happen in this movie. These kids snuck a horse into their apartment and then it kicked through the walls. It was good." He chuckled and looked around.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:07 pm

"I won't be doing that." Bella chuckled and shook her head. "Someday, when I can afford a bigger place I'm going to run a ranch for mustangs. Rescued mustangs of course." She informed him proudly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:23 pm

"You sound like my sister. Horses are hers and my moms lives." He said with a smile.

[hmmm his family sounds like mine xD except I have an extra sister who's kinda all over the place.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:35 pm

"That's cool." Bella nodded, "What I'd do to have Serenity back." She sighed softly memories of the frisky appaloosa horse filling her mind. They made her smile.

Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee] - Page 5 Missya10 (Serenity)
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:08 pm

"So why mustangs?" He asked, looking at her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:34 pm

"Because they're always neglected, no one ever sees them as beautiful, they're alone, on their own, in a crazy messed up world that only wants them for what they have, not who they are." Bella told him, words coming straight from her heart as a dull, faraway look appeared in her eyes.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:00 pm

He looked at her, and a slight smile played on his lips. "That's really sweet. It sounds nice." He put his hands behind his head and looked up, still walking casually. "So, any stores or kiosks catch your eye?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:06 pm

"No," Bella told him with a shrug as she continued to walk. "I don't like to shop and I don't have enough money to begin with." She chuckled.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:38 am

"Okay...well how about we try on some sunglasses?" He said with a smile.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:04 am

"Sounds like fun." Bella replied with a grin as she walked over to the little cart. "Which ones do you like?" She asked him.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:53 pm

"Try on these." He said with a grin, holding up a pair of hot pink sunglasses with feathers attached.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:25 pm

"Ah," Bella smirked. She tried on the glasses and struck an old 80's movie pose. "How's this dahhhling?" She drawled.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:49 pm

"Gahhjus." He drawled, puckering his lips. He picked up a pair of oversized, like mega oversized, yellow sunglasses and put them on.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:47 pm

"Now don't you look dashing!" Bella giggled and winked at him before taking off her sunglasses and setting them back on the rack.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:55 am

He smiled and took the sunglasses off, putting them back on the rack. "Anywhere else you want to go?" He asked, looking around.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:06 pm

"Doesn't matter to me." Bella replied with a shrug, "I'm not big on shopping like I said."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:30 pm

"Well is there anything you'd like to see then?" He asked, putting his arms behind his head.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:15 am

"Can we go to the beach?" Bella asked biting her lip, she looked over at him with expectant eyes.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:25 pm

"Uh...yeah. You sure?" He asked, looking at her with a slightly worried expression.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next