Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee]

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee] - Page 7 Empty Re: Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:19 pm

"Sorry, I was a little busy." He grinned at her flirtily, and Alex stepped in. "Well isn't that great? C'mon Bella, let's ditch this loser." He gave him a glare, but the boy just kept smiling. "Oh, so you're Bella? That's cool. I'm Jackson." He held his hand out to her, still ignoring Alex. Alex was fuming, you could practically see the smoke coming out of his ears.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee] - Page 7 Empty Re: Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee]

Post  Jayneh Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Bella looked up at him with a flirty blink of her eyes before practically snorting. "Well, maybe you should be paying attention, Jackson, just in case someone else is so lucky to fall in and have you save them." She rolled her eyes before stepping towards Alex again.

((Tehe, that's my girl! -cheers- You go Bella! XD))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:46 pm

"What, is he your body guard? Are you some sort of celebrity now?" Jackson asked disdainfully, turning his nose up at Alex. Alex clenched his fists. "Damn right, she's the closest you'll ever get to a celebrity. And that," He nodded to where Jackson was standing, "is just how close you'll get." He put his arm around Bella, more protectively than anything else.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:04 am

Bella had to force herself not to laugh as she leaned in on Alex. And turned her nose up at Jackson. "Why?" She asked him being rather sassy, "Have you seen me on TV before?"
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:25 pm

"Only in my dreams." Jackson said with a wink, then turned and strode off happily. Alex scoffed. "Well that was pleasant." He said, sarcasm dripping from his voice.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Bella burst out laughing, laughing so hard her stomach hurt. She looked up at Alex with tears of laughter in her eyes. "A-am I rrrrrreally that hott?" She asked before doubling over and bursting out into a fit of laughter again.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:18 pm

Alex chuckled and shook his head. "Yep, you're on fire. Come on, let's get you some dry clothes." He said with a smile.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:05 pm

[*bootie bump*]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:49 pm

Bella smirked and slapped him on the back playfully before running away from him towards the car.

((Sorry, i've been out of it lately. I have anemia and depression. Not fun.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:33 pm

[awe I'm sorry!]

He smiled and shook his head, then ran after her. He caught up and grabbed her waist and swung her around and put her down safely. "Not so fast." He said withal grin and opened the car door for her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:53 pm

Bella smirked up at him before shaking her head and climbing into the passenger's seat. "You're crazy." She said softly as she leaned on the door and stuck her head out the window when he closed the door.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:39 pm

"Maybe so, but I'm cute." He winked at her then got into the drivers side. "Keys please." He said, holding out his hand.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:07 pm

Bella handed him the keys with a shake of her head. "Gotta give you that one." She said with a smirk.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:22 pm

He grinned and started the car, then started driving back to her hotel. "Care if I turn on the radio?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:23 am

"I don't mind no." Bella told him pulling her knees up to her chest and curling up on the seat. She shrugged over at him before closing her eyes.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:46 am

He turned it on, and changed it to a mix station. He sat back and drove while listening to the music without a word.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:10 am

Bella had fallen into a light sleep when the arrived at the hotel. She didn't stir when he parked.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:25 pm

"Bella blue, wakey wakey." He whispered, poking her gently.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Bella's eyes fluttered open and she shut them again, shielding them from the sun. She groaned slightly and stretched out in the seat before opening her eyes again and looking over at Alex. "Ello Govna." She said with a smirk as she tilted her head to the side. A very innocent air to her.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:42 pm

He smiled at her. "Go change, I'll wait out here."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:53 am

Bella nodded. She got out of the Jeep and headed up to her her room. Unlocking the door with the room card she walked in and shut it behind her. Turning on the light she sank to the ground, breathing heavy as she buried her face in her hands. It's a good thing she was good at acting like she was okay, when inside she was dying.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:01 pm

He listened his music, tapping his fingers to the rhythm and waiting for her. He didn't know whether she was just changing, or fixing her hair or something so he just decided to not worry and let her take her time. Alex kind of failed at that, and began worrying.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun May 01, 2011 7:43 pm

[*cough*]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 01, 2011 8:00 pm

((Haha, sorry. XD Forgot. Long weekend))

Bella curled her arms around her torso and buried her face in her knees. This wasn't how she wanted life to be. Constantly hiding away so she could cry alone, with no one there to witness it. She felt bad that Alex had seen her cry earlier in the day, but didn't know what else to do. IF she didn't keep acting like she was fine, her mother threatened to put her in a special treatmeant place.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun May 01, 2011 8:03 pm

[it's fine xD]

He tapped his fingers as he waited. Maybe I should check on her... He thought to himself. But how would he get up to her room? He had no idea what her last name was. Maybe he should find that out when she came back..had she decided to shower? He bit his lip while he pondered all the reasons, some of them becoming rather far fetched. What if she was kidnapped, or if she was some sort of secret agent sent here and now she was reporting to her boss?
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next