Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee]

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee] - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee]

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:44 pm

Bella nodded and walked with him to get his board. She ran her fingers over the smooth board letting the graze the once familiar object. Caught in the moment she pulled her hand away and looked up at him, "Yeah my baby can fit anything." She teased.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee] - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:51 pm

[she's totally surfed before ._.]

He watched her carefully, wondering what she was doing. He waited until her hand moved away and yanked it out of the sand. "I'll wax it when I get home." He said, carrying it to her jeep.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:53 pm

"Good idea, looks like it needs a good waxing." Bella nodded then bit her lip and looked at the floor, "I mean, just looks like it, not that I'd know." She said nervously, "I need to go back and change before I go anywhere else." She told Alex before climbing into the drivers seat and waiting for him. Her gaze was fixed on the bright ocean again as she leaned on the steering wheel.

((Yep, 2 years ago she did.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:58 pm

[heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee]

He climbed into the passenger's seat, and watched her. "You sure you've never surfed before? You look really familiar. But not like someone i've seen just walking...i swear I've seen you in the water. Maybe a competition? Oops sorry I'm rambling." He smiled sheepishly and then looked back at the water, which was glittering under the sun. He sighed. "I love it there."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:02 pm

"Me too," Bella whispered, making sure he couldn't hear before leaning back up and starting the engine. She pulled out of the parking space. "Nope never surfed in my life." She told him, lying, but he didn't have to know that.

((She was attacked! BY! A! SHARK! And hasn't been in the water since! *GASP*))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:07 pm

"Bummer. It's great. The way you feel like you're flying on the water. It's just about the closest thing to magic you can get to." He said with a sigh, watching the other surfers. "I caught the best wave today." He looked over at her, then shook his head.

[that reminds me that i really REALLY wanna see Soul Surfer:3]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:10 pm

Bella nodded but was silent. It was like magic, like you were flying, like you could take on the world. It was a feeling that was absolutely perfect. A feeling she loved, a feeling she wanted to feel again, but her fear was too big. She pulled onto the road and drove down to the hotel she was staying at for the time being.

((I know I want to see that too!))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:14 pm

[I'd suggest we see it together...but i dunno you xDD]

He leaned back, not saying anything. He was to busy thinking about the competition he was going to this weekend. He was slightly nervous, but more excited. He knew he was good, but he wasn't cocky about it.

[have you ever been surfing in real life??]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:16 pm

((Haha, yeah so we can't do that. XP))

"I'll be right back." Bella told him, she pulled the keys out and jumped out of the jeep before running up to her motel room and unlocking the door. She hurried in and changed into a black tank top that she made sure covered all of her scars and a pair of denim shorts. She grabbed her sunglasses before running back out the door and locking it. She walked down the stairs this time instead of running and then walked back to the Jeep. She climbed in and started it up again. "alright so where are we going?" She asked.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:21 pm

[hahahahahahahaha xD]

He was pulling on his t shirt when she got back. He pulled it over his head and looked at her. "Uhhh just drive down the highway. It's pretty easy to find."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:24 pm

"Alright, easy enough." Bella said as she pulled out of the parking lot and headed down the highway. "So all you do is... surf?" She asked, the word ripping through her heart.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:26 pm

"Pretty much. Live it, breathe it, but I don't eat it. That'd be...odd." He laughed and put his arms behind his head, looking over at her. His grin changed into a goofy smile as he looked at her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Bella kept her eyes on the road, not seeing his expression all of a sudden she blurted out to break the silence, "You have really nice eyes." She felt a blush rising her her cheeks as she smiled nervously and continued to drive down the highway.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:40 pm

Alex let out a chuckle, and looked ahead. "So do you. Actually, your whole face is really...nice." He said without thinking. "Sorry." He mumbled, blushing and looking out his window.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:49 pm

"It's fine," Bella said with a slight nod of her head, "I get that a lot..." She trailed off with a sigh and turned the radio on. She hated silence, even if it was just slight silence. Silence chilled her to the bone. She glanced over at Alex before fixing her eyes on the highway again.

It was silent that morning she was in the water. Everything was silent. She felt something bump against her board as she sat there floating watching Peter who was next to her showing off. She shrugged it off, figuring it was just a small wave bumping her. The next thing she knew she was being dragged under the water, hot pain searing through her middle and chest as she struggled for air, struggled to see the light again. To hear Peter's voice. She opened her eyes and the salt water stung them. She looked down into the terrifying eyes of a great white shark. She managed to let out a scream underwater before she saw Peter's face he hit the shark and it went after him quickly. Dropping Bella and leaving her to struggle in the deep water. She kicked her legs as much as she could and grabbed her board, pulling herself up onto it with all the strength she had she hissed and the world spun around her. "Peter?" She called out, voice weak. She saw a blur rushing towards her and she cried out in fear. She passed out. Bella woke up in a white room with bright lights. She looked up at the faces around her and blinked several times. "Mom?" She questioned softly and looked up into her mother's caring eyes. They were bright but tearfilled. "What's going on?" She asked with a groan when she moved her torso and pain shot through her. "Where's Pete?" She asked brokenly and glanced around the room.

She broke out of the flashback by blinking her eyes several times, she shivered and shook her head before pulling over on the side of the highway. "I'm sorry, just feeling a little dizzy." She told Alex and leaned her head against the steering wheel.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:56 pm

He looked at her worriedly. "You okay? And who's Peter?" He bent over, watching her worriedly. She still seemed incredibly familiar. It was kind of freaking him out, because he could have sworn he'd met her somewhere. But she denied it. He swears he did.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:27 am

((Tehe, that was a flashback. Sorry I didn't state that. She was only seeing it in her mind, she didnt say any of it. Razz))

"Yeah- I-I'm fine." Bella lied and rubbed her neck. Hot chills ran up and down her neck and she thought for sure she was going to throw up but she held it in. "Just have a headache but I'll be fine in just a minute." she told Alex, swallowing thickly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:01 pm

"Do you want to go back to your hotel? We can go some other time if you aren't feeling well." He said, his voice concerned and his blue eyes filled with worry.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:29 pm

"No," Bella said shaking her head and leaning back away from the steering wheel. "I'll be okay. Trust me these don't last long usually."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:32 pm

"It happens a lot?" He asked, looking slightly baffled. "Have you been to a hospital?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:34 pm

"Yeah it's just a flashback type of thing." Bella shrugged it off and brushed her bang behind her ear, "Nothing they can do about it, nothing they'll ever do about it." She suddenly leaned out the window not knowing that her back and many of her scars were exposed she made a gagging noise before throwing up rather violently.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:40 pm

He blinked. "Oh. Oh wow." He stared at her back. "Wh-what happened?" He whispered.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:43 pm

"I just got sick is all." Bella said wiping her mouth before leaning back inside the car with a groan. "It's not that bad." She chuckled and took a sip of her water bottle. Still not aware that her skin was showing.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:48 pm

"No, not that. You...you're back. The scars. What happened?" He asked, still slightly shocked.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:49 pm

"Oh god!" Bella jumped up and pulled her shirt back down over her hips. Her eyes wide as she looked away from Alex. "Car accident." She used as an excuse, "it was really really bad." She hoped he believed her, she wasn't going to tell him about what really happened, that would bring back memories she didn't want to stir again.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next