Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee]

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee] - Page 9 Empty Re: Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon May 02, 2011 8:31 pm

[and now...for the return of Jackson!]

He watched as the car drove off, then a smile creeped along hos face. Jackson had followed the two from beach[creep...]. He went inside and found Bellas motel room. He knocked on it. "Hey, can I come in?" He made his voice sound almost exactly like Alex's.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee] - Page 9 Empty Re: Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee]

Post  Jayneh Mon May 02, 2011 8:56 pm

Bella smiled when she thought Alex came back. Jumping up off the floor she swung the door open. Eyes widening when she saw Jackson from the beach standing there. "I-I uh." She stuttered before being roughly pushed into the room.

((*twitches* Creep. *flinch* Do we need to make this PG-13? Well mature content warning? XD *twitch* Creep.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue May 03, 2011 9:15 pm

[i know!! uber creep! i don't think so..i mean maybe sorta...but...yeah...idk...]

He smiled wryly at her. "Miss me?" He closed the door after they went in, and studied her carefully. "Ugh this place wreaks." He wrinkled his nose. "What're you doing here anyways? That gross guy Alex take ya here?" He interlocked his fingers behind his head and grinned at her, thinking himself 'tall'.

[tall as in brave...i've been reading shakespeare lately...eh.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed May 04, 2011 7:13 am

Bella backed up swallowing thickly. "I live here." She hissed softly as her eyes darted about the room. "And no, I didn't miss you. Never did." Her eyes held a certain daring gleam in them as they challenged him to actually make a move. He just stood there, and she was rather surprised but didn't mind in the least. If it was her liking he could just walk back out the door and go drown in the deep blue death trap that everyone adored oh-so-much.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat May 07, 2011 8:41 am

[i...can't think of a response xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 08, 2011 8:18 pm

((Errrmm okay...))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon May 09, 2011 9:04 pm

[this shall be crap...but let's give it a shot!]

Jacksons smile faded. "Boo, you whore." He mimicked the girl from Mean Girl's voice. He chuckled. "Weird, huh?" He shook his head and moved towards her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue May 10, 2011 7:34 am

Bella stepped back again and glanced around the room for a weapon of some sort but found absolutely nothing within her reach. "I'm not a whore." She hissed at him angrily, eyes lighting up with a certain glare.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:23 am

BUMP, ello Kirakinz. xD
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:27 pm

Sorry! I haven't been on in a while :3

Jackson smiled again. "Joking, joking. Never seen the movie, eh? Figures. You are rather strange. No matter. This'll be fun." His eyes glinted and he lunged at her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:33 pm

((It's okay. Razz I was patient. Hehe.))

Bella shook her head and darted away from her. "For you maybe, but not for me!" She exclaimed as she climbed up on the sink, as if he couldn't get her from there. She then realized that wasn't a very smart idea. Why in the world he was coming after her she had no idea.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:00 pm

[I apologize :3 fowgive?]

Jackson shook his head. "Nevermind. You're kind if dumb. Peace out!" He turned and walked out the door.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:16 pm

Bella raised an eyebrow. So being dumb was all it took to stay out of the way of future rape? Wow. This was easier than she though.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:46 pm

[okay....how shall we bring her and Alex back together in....togetherland?]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:52 pm

((Say alex forgot something at her hotel? Or we can time skip to them dating or something?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:06 pm

[hmmm let's go with the first one[: how about..oh I know what he could have forgotten.]

Alex checked his pockets, then cursed. "Hey, I left my sunglasses at the hotel. Can we go back?" His friend turned the car sound. When they reached the hotel Alex hopped out and ran up to Bellas room.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:34 pm

Bella was still sitting on the sink, and the door was wide open. She shook and felt her breaths coming heavy. For some reason she was now terrified that Jackson would come back. When she heard footsteps she winced and closed her eyes. Waiting, waiting for the attack.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:40 pm

Alex poked his head in the door. "Bella? You there?" He looked around and stepped inside, wondering why the door was wide open.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:41 pm

"Alex?" Bella said softly as she got down off the sink. Stepping out of the bathroom she let out a sigh of relief and walked toward him. "What's up?" She asked trying not to show her fear.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:54 pm

"I uh...left my wallet." He said, looking around the room. "What happened here?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:57 pm

Bella bit her lip before glancing around the room. Wow, she'd made a mess. "Jackson was here..." She said voice soft.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:46 pm

"What?" He said, looking at her with wide eyes.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:48 pm

"Jackson. Was. Here." Bella repeated, somewhat loudly this time. She then bit her lip and wrapped her arms around herself subconsciously. "Got it?"
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:52 pm

[I like your new picture o.o is that you?]

"Uh yeah. What'd he want?" Alex asked, running his fingers through his hair worriedly.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:00 pm

((Yes tis me. It's a self portrait. Smile Hehe.))

Bella bit her lip before saying, "Me..."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next