Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee]

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee] - Page 8 Empty Re: Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee]

Post  Jayneh Sun May 01, 2011 8:05 pm

Not realizing how loud her sobs had become Bella continued to cry. The whole world was crashing down on her. it was getting harder and harder, everything found a way to mock her, and her weakness. Holding her arms tighter around her she tried to imagine her mother was hugging her, holding her tightly like she used to do. Until she ran away, ran away from her fears. Her whole life was a living lie, everything but the shark attack...
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee] - Page 8 Empty Re: Who Says? [Jaynehkinz and Meeeee]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun May 01, 2011 8:15 pm

He grumbled and got out of the car, dying to know what was going on. He walked inside and went up to the front desk. "Hi, I'm looking for her a girl. I dunno her last name but her first names Bella, and she's about my age." He described Bella to the guy, and surprisingly he got her room number. "Wow, bad privacy." He said to himself as he walked away. He found his way to her room and knocked on it. "Bella? You in there?" He could hear the sobs but he was hoping they weren't sobs.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 01, 2011 8:20 pm

Bella's head shot up when she heard Alex. Swiping the tears from her eyes she ran over to the little sink in the room. It didn't help that her motel room was extremely cheap and everyone knew everything about everyone around here. Turning on the water and splashing it in her face she hoped it would make her look like she was just washing her face. "Oh come in." She called from across the room, trying to make her voice sound as strong a she possibly could.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun May 01, 2011 8:22 pm

He opened the door and looked around. He said nothing as he gently shut it. "You okay?" He asked, genuine concern in his voice.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 01, 2011 8:24 pm

"Ah yeah." Bella replied as she turned off the faucet and pulled out a hand towel from a drawer. Drying her face before she looked over at him. "Just had to freshen up a bit."
Freshen up? You sound like an old lady Bella! She mentally face palmed herself before shrugging and going through her closet.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun May 01, 2011 8:32 pm

Alex arched his eyebrows at her, but her shrugged. "Okay, if you say so." He leaned against the wall and watched her. Something was definitely wrong, but he wouldn't pry. He was now sure those were sobs he had heard, and he just wanted to make sure that she was okay.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 01, 2011 8:34 pm

Bella felt her stomach turn, "Gonna change be right back." She said quickly as she walked into the bathroom. Once there she dropped to her knees beside the toilet. Her sobs had caused her stomach to grow sick and she began to dry heave. Hoping Alex couldn't hear her she whimpered as her eyes burned and watered.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun May 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Alex grew really worried. "Bella? Bella are you okay?" He asked, going over to the door. He leaned against it and listened.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 01, 2011 8:52 pm

"I'm-" Bella's voice cut off when bile rose in her throat. Crossing her arms tightly across her stomach she closed her eyes when she vomited, this hadn't happened for a long time. She was quite surprised that she had made herself so upset she was throwing up.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun May 01, 2011 9:18 pm

"Bella? Do you need to lay down? You know, when you're done." He screwed his eyes shut. Wow. That was stupid. "I can take care of you till you feel better." He added, hoping she was better.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 01, 2011 9:22 pm

"Sorry I-" Bella managed to get out before retching again. Wrapping her arms tighter around her waist she groaned. She hated throwing up, but this had happened a few previous times. Leaning back against the wall she let her eyelashes flutter, now she just felt sick.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon May 02, 2011 6:35 am

The retching sounds stopped, so he knocked again. "Can I come in?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon May 02, 2011 9:21 am

"Yes," Bella said softly as she swallowed down the bile that rose in her throat again. She was not going to throw up in front of him, that was for sure.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon May 02, 2011 3:48 pm

He went in there and looked at her sympathetically. "Do you want to lay down? I'll get you a bucket and then I can go and get you some medecine."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon May 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Bella nodded and got up on shaky legs. "I don't need medicine." She told him blankly as she slowly walked out of the room. Everything spun around her and she felt sick again but held it in. Carefully walking over to the bed she sat down firmly and then laid back.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon May 02, 2011 4:06 pm

"Okay...then what do you need? You're obviously sick so there must be something to help." He looked at her worriedly. He grabbed a plastic bag and handed it to her. "Here, throw up in this if you need to."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon May 02, 2011 4:08 pm

Bella raised an eyebrow at him before curling up into a little ball. "I said I don't need anything." She told him as she stared up at him, rather helplessly. She shrank down, here she was, alone, in her motel, with someone, she just met. (Commas added for emphasis. Smile)
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon May 02, 2011 4:13 pm

"Okay, okay." He was about to touch her shoulder, but stopped and stood there rather awkwardly. Alex wasn't about to offend her or anything, or at least he hoped he wouldn't. He looked at her, then went over to the window and opened it a bit. "Maybe some fresh air will help."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon May 02, 2011 4:14 pm

"I'll be fine." She hissed.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon May 02, 2011 4:20 pm

"Fine then." He closed the window a little to loudly, and didn't turn to look at her immediately. He was taking in deep breaths, and calming himself down. Then Alex turned and looked her square in the eye. "I'm going to call one of my friends to pick me up. If you need something I'll leave my number." He quickly wrote it down on the notepad, and then went to call his friend.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon May 02, 2011 4:55 pm

Bella felt herself shrinking down into nothingness. Biting her lip she fought the tears that stung at her eyes. She didn't want to be alone... not now, not ever. But she didn't fight him, she just laid there, silently.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon May 02, 2011 7:04 pm

[aw! Mean Alex! *flicks his ear*]

He glanced back at her and sighed. "I won't go if you don't want me to." He said, waiting at the threshold of the motel room.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon May 02, 2011 7:44 pm

((Haha, he is. we'll have to think of anoter way for them to meet... *ponders*))

"Just go if you want, you probably have better things to do." Bella said bitterly as she curled up tighter. Protecting herself from her own emotions.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon May 02, 2011 7:51 pm

[yes! *ponders*]

He glared at her. "Fine then, I'll go." He walked out and closed the door tightly behind him. He got out his phone and went outside to grab his board from her car. he called his friend. "Hey man, can you come get me? I'm without a ride at _______ Motel. Yeah I'm right out front." He paused. "Yeah, thanks dude." He hung up and waited. His friend showednup and he took a look up at where her room was, then got in and they drove off.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon May 02, 2011 7:53 pm

Bella got up from the bed as soon as she heard a car door slam. She watched him leave, letting out a shaky cry she slid down against the wall as tears streaked her face. Great! She had pushed him away just like everyone else.

((Orrrrr you could make a mean dude... to go after her. Not like super mean but like pushy mean... for now. XD))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next