Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Jaynehkinz (Possible PG 13)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Me and Jaynehkinz (Possible PG 13) Empty Me and Jaynehkinz (Possible PG 13)

Post  Abba is back in school Sun May 01, 2011 7:37 pm

Only PG-13 because of rape topic stuff that might end up coming up. LOLz. I don't really have a plan for this so. We'll see how it goes.

Plot is basically Ria moves to a different city and comes back to highschool.
Yea.
After two years of homeschool and stuff.
;3

[center]Maricia "Ria" Chastmen
16 years old
Baby blue, puppy-dog eyes. Messy layered chocolate brown hair that sweeps down across her right eye which goes down to her mid-chest. Doesn't neccesarily have a specific style. She could fill the country-girl boots or the modern-chick heels. But, she wears what she feels like, when she feels like. Her hair either in a messy bun or down, framing her face. Her eyes are usually rimmed with brown eyeliner, then accented with pink and grey eyeshadow to give it the smokey eye look. Her personality is usually quite stand-off-ish. Around the girls she has many friends. But, the minute that you get a guy close to her that she doesn't know she gets quiet and hides behind her bangs and friends. She can 'read' the girls emotions and tell whether they are lying to her because she can't stand to be betrayed, her heart wouldn't be able to take it.

Other important information - Was kidnapped at the age of fourteen for two months time. During that time she was raped multpile times. News of her kidnapping was all over the news, though no one knew about the rape as her family kept it hidden from the reporters. Only one article exists telling about her rape, and it is from her old city. She has moved to a different town and her parents have forced her into a trauma treatment center because she is still having panic attacks at school after being homeschooled for so long after the incident. She prefers not to talk about it, and anyone getting in her personal space usually causes some issues, ecspecially if they are of the opposite gender.

You can start the RP!
;3

Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Me and Jaynehkinz (Possible PG 13) Empty Re: Me and Jaynehkinz (Possible PG 13)

Post  Jayneh Sun May 01, 2011 7:46 pm

Carson Rodger Lychester
Male
Carson is a stand-offish sort of guy. He doesn't like being bothered and is always getting himself into trouble. Playing pranks constantly and loving attention he often lands himself in a bad situation. He is shy around girls, but loves attention so long as he doesn't have to talk to anyone afterwards. Being rather daring he'll do many things he regrets. But in the time he is doing them, he feels 'wicked awesome' in his opinion.

Carson's life has been pretty much normal. He was raised in a 'caring' family. His mother and father were divorced when he was thirteen years old. He has become very bitter since then. His father was an alcoholic and wasn't very nice to Carson but he doesn't like to think about it. He now lives with his mother all the time and attends his high school when he feels like it. Other times, he just doesn't show up.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun May 01, 2011 7:48 pm

(yaya. You may start. ;3)
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun May 01, 2011 7:57 pm

((Nevermind. I'll start with the same post I had done with the RPG Polo and I are doing. -is a lazy bum-))

The sunlight filtered into the room, the cold room with pure white walls and no emotional pieces scattered around. The wooden floors were freezing to the touch in this house because the air was always cranked up as high as possible so that Ria didn't have a panic attack when it got too hot. Afterall, the cell she had been placed in had been tiny, concrete walls and floors with a tattered cot in the corner and a bucket for the toilet. Food had been given to her through a tiny opening, only big enough for a tray with food to slid through, that was positioned on the floor. The door was a cast iron one, almost like you would see on a safe. No windows, only artifical light from one naked bulb in the middle of the room, dangling slightly. Her room was bright for this reason. No personal effects because any of the ones from the past reminded her that she really had been kidnapped. She had distanced herself so well from everyone after the incident she literally had no friends. But, after missing her freshman year of highschool, and with her father getting a job in a different state, her parents were insisting that she return to school. They said it would be much better if she could socialize with people and get used to the world again. They also said that maybe she could find someone of which she would trust and or possibly a guy that would understand, wouldn't care, and would want to be with her. Ria highly doubted that someone like that existed at this age but yet she took their advice. Her eyes slowly fluttered open as the sunlight hit her eyes, reminding her that it was now around seven o'clock in the morning. She had almost two hours to prepare for school. Silently, she allowed her feet to peek out from under the thin sheets and then dropped them over the side of her bed. They dangled just about the floor before she scooted to the edge of the bed and allowed them to drop, hitting the floor just right as she stood up. Her eyes darted around the room once more, ensuring herself that it was not the confined space of the kidnapping cell before she exited the room and entered the bathroom down the hall. Her hand gently spun the shower water onto hot, her eyes catching the parallel scars on her wrists from when she had cut herself with a razor while stuck inside that cell. Of course, the disgusting animal who had kidnapped her would require her to shave and take a cold shower before he forced her onto a bed and did what he pleased until his heart was content. But, she had hidden the razor from him, under the cot, and when he had left her and she was able to move she had cut a slit in her wrist. Once for each time he had done it to her. It was a haunting reminder, but at the time, it had released a lot of the fear and pain that had been building up inside of her. She had seven or eight parallel lines on each arm, and if you looked closely a few more on her legs. As the days had inched on, she had become more of a toy to him than the girl he had just kidnapped. It had seemed as if he had forgotten that he had even taken her and that the cops were looking for them. Either that, or he knew for sure that they wouldn't find her now. Well, he thought he knew, as they obviously found her. Her mind inched back into real life before stripping down and then slipping into the warm shower and washing her hair and continuing with her normal routine. The smell of the shampoo proved to her that she was safter than she had been two years ago. She bit her lip, hopping out and then drying herself off with the towel. Her wet locks clung to her back as she paused infront of the mirror, taking herself in. She had realized that her expression seemed to be locked in that of a scared cat's. Her eyes were wide, and her mouth set into a straight line or a frown. Her brows were slightly furrowed. Shaking her head she grasped onto the hair dryer and dried her hair quickly, without much thought before sitting down in the chair and quickly applying her makeup, bringing out her blue eyes unintentionally. Quietly, she slipped back into her room before rummaging around her closet for an outfit to wear. Finally she decided upon a pair of dark denim jeans and a nice flowy shirt along with a bunch of bracelts to hide the scars. Then, she sat back down infront of the mirror and straightened her hair so that it wasn't wavy as it usually was. Her gaze inched towards a clock and realized that by now it was 8:15. Rolling her eyes she slid into a pair of red pumps and grasped her red bag with all of her school supplies before slipping down the stairs. "Have a good day at school sweetie!" her mother called at her as she opened the front door. "I hate you." Ria called back before slamming the door shut and sliding into her red mustang she had recieved as her sixteenth birthday present. She turned the radio on a bit louder before becoming aggrivated with the talk and no music, no matter which station she turned it onto, and quickly put in her OneRepublic CD. She turned the volume up in even louder before pulling out, singing along to it in her perfect tune. That was one of her talents, along with art and photography, her singing was something anyone could easily recognize. And with that she headed towards the school building, her body trembling slightly in worry. There were going to be too many people there in one place. No one would notice if she disappeared, like she had but two years back...
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Carson rolled out of bed lazily after he slapped his alarm clock in order to shut it up. Growling under his breath he hissed when his feet hit the ground. They were just as asleep as he was. The little blinking light on his alarm clock told him it was time to get up, along with the horrid ear piercing beeping noise it insisted on making every morning at exactly five fifteen. He hated that little device, constantly reminding him he was still tired. Having gotten back to the house at two o'clock that morning he had gotten barely three hours of sleep. Though, Carson usually survived through the day. He knew his mother was up by the smell of fresh coffee that wafted into his room and stung at his nostrils. She always made it too strong for his liking, but in the least it would wake him up a little. Standing up on shaky legs that were loudly protesting the activity he walked over to his dresser and pulled the top drawer open. Pulling out some boxers and a pair of socks he threw them on the bed before opening the middle drawer. He picked out a black t-shirt that had the words, "Professional Rebel" printed on them in neon green. Ending by grabbing a pair of black ripped jeans he shut the drawers and walked over to the bed. As he started to change he suddenly felt extremely tired. Apparently when you got high it wore off and made you feel like crap. Growling again to himself he pulled his pants on and buttoned them before pulling his shirt over his head. Knowing he could use a shower, but not caring he looked in the mirror at his bed headed hair that insisted on flying in all different directions on his head. Then again, since when did he care? Shrugging he swung open the bedroom door and grabbed his sneakers from the hallway before padding down the carpeted stairs.
"Morning Carson." his mother's sweet voice rang from the kitchen when he reached the entry way.
"Mornin'." He replied lazily as he walked through the kitchen door. Grabbing the English muffin from his plate he slipped on his shoes stepped back out of the kitchen and took a bite. "See ya." he muttered with a mouthful of his breakfast as he swung his backpack over his shoulder and opened the front door. Stepping out into the crisp morning air he took a deep breath, back to school it was. It was the second day and he already hated it, though he knew he would survive. Closing the door behind him he blinked when the cool air stung his eyes. It was still dark, but he had to walk. Unfortunately his license had been suspended while he was driving while intoxicated. Rolling his eyes at the 2009 Mustang he walked down the walkway and onto the sidewalk. "Here we go again Car." He muttered to himself as he kicked a stone, this was just the beginning of another day, of getting into trouble and making people upset.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 01, 2011 7:59 pm

((Lol whoops. XD))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun May 01, 2011 8:07 pm

(im kinda stuck on my phone now. So bare with me.)

Ria finally arrived at school and she sat really unsure in her car. Her mind was whirling around her for a few minutes until she finally grapsed herself enough to stand up and grab her things. Her eyes fluttered around taking everything in as she headed towards her locker. When she got there she grumbled something about school incompetence before twirling in her combination and yanking it open. She switched out her things before exiting the building, still having another twenty minutes to spare. She found a secluded tree and sprawled down underneath it. Immediately, she pulled out her sketchbook and began to continue the drawing of her cell, adding herself now in hopes that it might rid the memories from her mind if it was on paper.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Carson was glad when his legs could take a break when he arrived at school. Sighing dramatically he sat down in the middle of the parking lot. He smirked when his friend who had been with him the previous night approached him.
"Aye man," Bradley greeted him as he sat down beside him, rather clumsily at that.
"Hey, last night was pretty awesome!" Carson exclaimed as he shoved Bradley to the ground, in a somewhat playful way. To some degree he was pissed with Bradley. Getting him high and ending up having his license being taken away wasn't something a friend would normally let another friend do. But then again, they did do some pretty mind blowing things.
Stupid things actually. Rather, insane. Yes, insane.
He raised an eyebrow when he glanced over and saw a girl, under a tree. What the hell was she doing? Just, laying there?
"See ya in class then." Bradley said after talking to Carson for several minutes. Apparently Carson wasn't paying any attention whatsoever. Like usual.
Carson nodded before brushing his shaggy dirty blond hair out of his eyes. Still staring quite intently at the girl who was laying under the tree. Why wasn't she with some kind of posse or group like all the other girls were in. He stood up on his tired legs and groaned when the protested the work, once again. They were still shaky from the partying he had been doing and he figured out that was a bad idea after all. Slowly approaching where the girl was, he kept his piercing hazel eyes stuck on her form.
It looked like she was... drawing? What? Why wasn't she with her boyfriend, or girlfriend or friend?
Shuddering slightly at the thought of a girl, having a girlfriend he got slightly sidetracked before focusing on the girl again. Moving closer he watched her carefully, her every move. He thought it would be quite humorous to scare the wits out of her by jumping up behind her but decided against it.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun May 01, 2011 8:26 pm

(stupid phone doesnt like me. .O.)

Ria continued drawing. Her mind completely zoned out from the world around her. The pencil began adding more detail to her arms, painstakingly adding detail to the razor making herself cut herself in the picture in hopes she wouldnt recieve anymore memories of that. When she stirred from her trance she jumped, immediately sitting up and grabbing her things. She pushed a few strands of hair out of her face, allowing her braclets to fall to her elbow and the boy to see the bunching of parrallel scars from her cutting time.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 01, 2011 8:33 pm

Carson saw the girl jump. Apparently he didn't even need to scare her, she did that all on her own. Stepping towards her he eyed her curiously. Looking her over, not lustfully, just curiously. No, he had never seen her before. He tilted his head to get a better speculation of her before his eyes drifted to her arms. Of course. Of course she cut, seemed as though everyone did these days. He did, just up higher and not on his lower arms. Normally on places one would rarely see. That's why he always wore pants. That way, he wouldn't have to worry about anyone seeing it. Almost laughing at her attempts to gather all her things and 'hide' from him he stood back again. "Carson Lychester." He said simply, voice smooth and deep like it usually was, but slightly higher today he figured it was from the lack of sleep he had been having. Waiting for a reply he shifted somewhat awkwardly, he never talked to girls. This was a first.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun May 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Ria bit her lip, shoving a few of her things into her school bag before looking up at him. A cool wind blew in causing her to shudder before all of her hair blew into her face. "Um. Ria." she managed to choke out, holding her waist with one hand as she sat there her other hand clasped around her purse tightly.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 01, 2011 8:44 pm

Carson raised an eyebrow at her before watching the way she tensed up so quickly. Something bad had happened to her in her past, and she was scared out of her wits. Again, he didn't even have to scare her. He eyed her curiously before tilting his head. "Y-you are?" He questioned, not being able to finish. Knowing he had seen her somewhere... TV. That was it! She was that girl. That went missing. Eyes widening slightly he then knew what was wrong. She was scared of him. Backing up again he was surprised at how sensitive he was being towards her. Normally he would have just marched up and teased her for being so uptight, but he couldn't, wouldn't. That would be pure torture to the poor girl. Sighing softly he looked at the ground. "Sorry I bothered you." His deep voice came from his throat once again as he swallowed hard, waiting for her to start crying or something of that sort.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun May 01, 2011 8:52 pm

Ria took in a short breath now able to breath that he was out of her space. She blinked once. "Its fine..." she murmered pushing a bit of her hair out of her face. So much for moving to a different place and starting over. People still recognized her.she paused and managed a tiny smile. "my guess is you already know what happened..." she said with barely any emotion before standing up so that she was a bit closer to eye level. "And you now feel bad for me..." she added on, cocking an eyebrow at him.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 01, 2011 8:56 pm

Carson listened to her before thinking. He wanted to say yes, but his pride got in the way. "Actually, yeah, I know what happened. Do I feel bad? Nah." he blurted out before stepping back again. Shoving his backpack strap higher up on his shoulder he shifted on his feet again. He didn't know if it was that he was still high or that he just genuinely cared for once. Shrugging to himself and fighting the tiny voice in his head he watched her closely before smirking. He didn't know why he was smirking, he simply was. Then again he didn't know why he said what he did. That was rude, just plain old cruel. The poor girl was probably terrified to begin with, and now he was most likely making her feel even worse. How could he possibly be so cold hearted?
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun May 01, 2011 9:00 pm

Ria gave him a smile her fear just about over with. "Oh. Good. I get to start new then" she murmered sarcastically before finally taking in the air around her. "And you. Are either still high or in withdrawl" she muttered faintly smelling meth or some other drug in the air. She shifted her bag before placing her hand in it, preparing to grab the pepperspray bottle she had.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 01, 2011 9:05 pm

Carson smirked, trying to hide the fear that was building up inside him. He was surprised his mother hadn't noticed. So she knew? This girl knew? Great that meant mostly everyone was going to know.
"Don't worry princess, it's wearing off quite well." He sassed before whipping his hair out of his face again. Shifting on his tired legs, yet again he yawned. "And you should be glad." he hissed.
Now what are you doing Car? You're just being rude again! He scolded himself silently as he stared her down, feeling rather angry with himself, but he couldn't usually control his prideful spirit. No way she was getting the best of him. "Why do you care anyways?" He asked her, voice deep, but it cracked to some degree. He wanted to be a mean guy, and he tried. Hoping he was as good at it as he thought he was he offered a small glare.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun May 01, 2011 9:11 pm

Ria cocked her head not even affected by the glare. Her fear was now completely gone. She let out an airy laugh before returning his glare. "Oh. Well. You see now. That disgusting stench doesnt disappear. I would know seeing as how i spent two months with an idiot who was high on it. I bet the cot i had to sleep on still smells like it." she murmered. Quietly she flexed her fingers to get a better grip on the pepperspray bottle. "Im surprised the teachers havent reported you yet. But. Teachers and parents are good like that, arent they?" she mused, a content smirk on her face. Oh. The old Ria was coming back.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun May 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Carson felt himself slowly being torn apart. She didn't know why he acted like this, and he was determined that she never, ever in her whole life would. He stuck his nose up, why would he care if she thought badly of him anyways? Why did he care? It wasn't like him to care what someone thought. Backing away again he gave up. He wasn't going to school today, knowing his mother would be gone when he got back home he turned around and started to walk back the way he came. Completely silent. Knowing if he stayed there he would just get extremely annoyed. He shrugged, he'd just go home and open some of his old cuts up again. That seemed like a fun thing to do. Relieved him of his growing pain that seemed to try to burst his heart every second of the day. Running a hand through his shaggy hair absentmindedly he pulled his heavy backpack up higher on his shoulders again before grunting. This was going to be an interesting day. So what would be on the calender for today?
1. Cut
2. Take a shower
3. Cut again
4. Sleep
5. Wake up
6. Cut some more
7 Eat dinner
8. Sleep again

That would be it. Like all the other days he skipped school the previous year. Shrugging he figured he'd better get used to this calender, it was a good one he supposed. Always worked before.

(( Rolling Eyes I must go to bed. *cries* Ah well. I shall be back sometime tomorrow! Oh, I'm eastern time, dunno what time you are but it would be cool if we were on at the same time again tomorrow! Anyhue, better go. G'night!!))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun May 01, 2011 9:24 pm

(Im central. :3 and ill probably be at a baseball game. Lol)

Ria took in a short breath, relaxing herself quietly. It was nice to know she still had the fight in her though she felt bad for him. Maybe later she would apologize if she got the chance. He might have a good reason for being like he is.

(Time skip to next time they meet up)
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon May 02, 2011 9:52 am

((Garh, might you fast foward it? Sorry. XD I'm working and can't think at the moment but want to move on. Once I have something to go on I will post Razz))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 10:18 am

(Urm. Can we say he has the randm idea of going to a cafe just to get outta the house or something? XD)

(Time skipping to afterschool)

Ria exited the school, quite a few people recognizing her face and immediately giving her a bit of space. The sadness which marked their faces only made her curl up inside herself even more. Actually, she quite enjoyed people who acted more like Carson from this morning. They gave her no sympathy for her past and meerly treated her as if nothing had happened, only for who she was today. Yes. She would much prefer that. Shaking her head she hopped into her car before heading towards a local cafe. She needed a bit of food and a coffee to get her into a better mood than school had left her in.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon May 02, 2011 11:08 am

Carson had gone home to take a shower and once again change his clothes. Changing into a black long sleeved shirt and a pair of dark wash jeans he headed back out the door once again. He hadn't even bothered to dry his hair figuring it would dry soon enough if he went outside. As he walked down the sidewalk he tripped and landed on his knees. With a grunt he forced himself to his feet again. Glad the drugs had worn off and he felt much better. Deciding to walk down to the little cafe he quickened his pace. Some hot coffee could do good at this time.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 11:12 am

Ria ordered a ceaser salad and an iced mocha before plopping down in a window booth. She pulled out her sketchbook and began to sketch a couple who were swaying down the street holding hands and falling deep into each other's eyes. She bit her lip. Ah. Love, something she didn't believe she would ever find due to her past. Her hand quickly blocked out their basic shape and then, looking away she began to add in the detail, starting with their faces. Their faces the one thing she forgot so quickly. Halfway through it she paused, taking a sip from her cold beverage and then a few bites from the salad. The salad was actually good, considering how few places had made it like her favorite resturant back home. They made it perfect there, but of course it wasn't a chain resturant so she would have to find another good one here at a later date.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon May 02, 2011 11:18 am

Carson walked lazily into the cafe and walked up to the counter. "You know what I want." He said simply as he pulled out $3.05 in change. He slapped it down on the counter before leaning against it with a sigh. His eyes drifted about to see if there was anyone there he knew, and was worth talking to. His eyes stopped when they landed on that girl. Ria. Yes, Ria. The one he had been oh-so-rude to earlier in the day. Narrowing his eyes on her he realized she was drawing yet again. Grabbing his coffee from the counter and taking a sip of it, he hissed.
"Damn, that's hot!" He swore under his breath before heading towards the lonely looking girl.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 11:23 am

Ria heard a familiar voice and glanced up to see Carson. She managed a tiny smile to him before going back to her drawing. Her hand racing over the paper adding stroke after stroke causing it to look real in greyscale as if she had simply taken a camera and photographed the scene. Well, that was if you only looked at the upper portion of the drawing. She took another quick bite of her salad, her hand immediately returning to the sketch before stopping for a moment as she paused to think. Her hand reached absentmindedly for her drink before taking a long sip, thusfor calming her soul in a manner that words and drawings couldn't. She looked up again to realize that he was approaching her and she immediately moved her things closer to her incase he felt the need to sit down across from her.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next