Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Jaynehkinz (Possible PG 13)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Me and Jaynehkinz (Possible PG 13) - Page 2 Empty Re: Me and Jaynehkinz (Possible PG 13)

Post  Jayneh Mon May 02, 2011 12:21 pm

Carson approached Ria but didn't make a move to sit down. "Fancy meetin' you here." He said in his deep smooth voice. Shifting from foot to foot he looked her over before looking at her sketch. "You're pretty good." He muttered before leaning on the table, still he didn't make a move to sit. He wasn't that type of guy to just invade someone's personal space, especially someone with a past like hers. Chewing his lip he took another sip of his coffee. Again it was still hot but he held back his comments this time as his hazel eyes drilled into her.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Me and Jaynehkinz (Possible PG 13) - Page 2 Empty Re: Me and Jaynehkinz (Possible PG 13)

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 12:53 pm

Ria watched him carefully for a few minutes before she nodded her head. "Thanks. You can sit if you'd like" she murmered giving him a tiny smile. "Im sorry bout earlier today. I understand i dont know you and that there has to be a reason for it." she paused quietly. "It just felt nice to finally have someone who didnt feel immediately sorry for me and treated me differently..." she murmered taking a small sip of her beverage.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon May 02, 2011 12:56 pm

Carson slid into the booth across from her and set his coffee on the table. He listened, but didn't really hear her words as he propped his elbows up on the table and rested his chin on his massive fists. Shrugging and pretending he had heard what he said he stared down at her drawing. "You're pretty good." he said absentmindedly, not remembering he had already said that before. Happened a lot with him, especially while he was in a conversation with the female gender.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 1:09 pm

[center]Ria laughed quietly. "Carson. You already said that..." she said with a tiny smile. "And thanks, again." she added before smiling and continuing back on the drawing. Her hand flicking quietly before looking back up.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon May 02, 2011 1:14 pm

Carson felt himself begin to blush and he shrank down. "Oh yeah.." he said softly after getting over the embarrassment. He could feel his cheeks and the back of his neck grow hot. Why was he such a goof? Shaking his head he continued to watch her draw. "I used to sing." he said with a smirk. The key was that he used to sing, not anymore. He hadn't been singing since he was around the age of fifteen.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 1:19 pm

Ria laughed quietly and nodded her head. "Why did you stop?" she murmered watching him as he blushed. A tiny smirk lay on her face as she went back down to scratching in more details on her paper and then waiting for his response. He seemed like a nice guy.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon May 02, 2011 1:22 pm

"Lost my voice." Carson replied with a shrug. He didn't mean physically, he meant mentally. He had lost his confidence, his voice and his heart. And he never planned on getting them back. Everything went wrong that year, heck, he had even lost his first girlfriend that year. Nothing seemed to go right anymore. All he could do was cut, that made him feel much better.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 1:32 pm

Ria cocked her head. He obviously hadn't lost his voice physically. "Something happened then, I presume?" she murmered, still continuing to add even more detail to the picture of the two lovers. Strangely, she felt quite calm and relaxed here with him. Something about him in general seemed to offer no threat to her.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon May 02, 2011 1:35 pm

"A whole bunch of crap." Carson replied with a shrug. He didn't know what else to tell her. was he going to list off how he became extremely depressed, started drinking and doing drugs, and lost his first girlfriend, and that was why he stopped singing? He thought not. She didn't need to know that anyways, it wasn't really any of her business.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 1:38 pm

Ria nodded her head, not pushing on the subject. She fell silent and began to continue finishing her drawing. The basic idea was there and basic detail was everywhere. It was just shading left to do with the lightsource already presented above. She could always finish this at a later time.

(something needs to happen...
.o.)
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon May 02, 2011 1:48 pm

((Hahahahah, wanna make something happen? Because you're correct this is getting dull already. XD))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 1:49 pm

(XD I've got nothing though. Other than a cafe fire. LOL
But I'm not sure if that would work or not...)
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon May 02, 2011 1:49 pm

((Hmmm. o.o You can try it XD Maybe we need a different plot?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 1:50 pm

[center](LOL
You got a plot?
Because I got ziltch.
This plot is working so well with Polo. -sighs)
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon May 02, 2011 1:53 pm

((Yeh, well Polo's better than me. silent Erm I got plots, but I'm a girl in all of them... lets throw out random ideas! Razz Er, guy or girl could have life threatening disease, I am playing on one like that I wrote on another website...))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 2:06 pm

(xD Eh. Not really hitting me with any want to do it...
And Polo is a better RPer than all of us put together in one like stew. LOL
So she is probably the only reason it is flowing.)
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon May 02, 2011 2:07 pm

((Alright. Maybe we should give up. Razz))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 2:08 pm

(LOL That's probably gonna happen. ;3)
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon May 02, 2011 2:10 pm

((Ah well))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon May 02, 2011 2:11 pm

(-sigh)
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2