Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha]

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha] - Page 4 Empty Re: Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha]

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:00 pm

"I can try." Edith said softly, she figured the less dust she inhaled the less she would wheeze. She gently held his arm in one of her hands while she unrolled the bandage and set it on her leg. Edith opened the antiseptic wipe and looked at him with apologetic eyes before she set it on her leg also. She took the t-shirt off she had on to reveal a black tank top and held the t-shirt to his arm. "After I wipe the blood off I'm going to disinfect it..." She told him gently.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha] - Page 4 Empty Re: Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha]

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:04 pm

"Alright, thanks so much for doing this. Im sorry I put you through that. They'll be in a heap of trouble with the government for that" He said and relaxed to let the adrenaline numb his body while she touched around the wound. At her next statement i nodded watching the shirt reveal a tank under neath, okay..she was hot..but after this whole stunt..she would be out of here on the next plane once she got back
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:10 pm

Edith smiled a small smile at him before she pulled her blood stained shirt off of his arm and wiped his wound with the antiseptic wipe. She saw him flinch but continued before quickly putting gauze on the wound then wrapping it tightly, but not too tightly with the bandage. She leaned back with a sigh before coughing. "Shit." She swore as she went into a coughing fit. She looked over at Jake with another cough and then looked at the ground.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:15 pm

"You alright?" He asked when he saw her go into a fit, coughs racking her body. He figured that it was from all the dust but then the thought it could be from the cold, it wasnt often that he got goosebumps but now his body was covered in them.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:18 pm

"Fine," Edith wheezed forcing a smile. "Just a little dust is all." She told him with a sigh before looking back down on the ground. "How long do you think we'll be out here?" She asked him very softly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:25 pm

"A day or two..." He said his voice trailing off. "No doubt i cant fix this, things were just knocked out of place but until my arm feels a little better i cant do much other than rest it" He said and sighed. "Those jack asses, when i get back up there. Im shooting the first one i see, no questions asked" He growled and looked down at the ground
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:27 pm

"No Jake!" Edith exclaimed then felt herself blush when she grabbed his good arm with her tiny hand. She looked up at him with a straight face. "I don't want you to get hurt." She told him voice soft, gentle and caring. She brushed her bang behind her ear again.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:43 pm

No one has ever told him that before. He sat there stunned almost, his eyes wide and his lips slightly parted. Slowly he began to relax, and he let out a slow breath then looked back down at the ground. "Sorry, its just I hate the disregard people have for another person's life..." He said softly
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:46 pm

"I'm a little too forward I guess." She said dropping her hand to her side. She shrugged and looked back up at him. "Maybe I'm just going crazy."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:51 pm

"No, no dont feel like you've done anything wrong Edith. Its just no one has ever said anything like that to me before...for as long as i can remember anyway" He said and looked up at her in hopes to catch her eyes but they had already fallen at the ground. "I know it may seem like it but..I didnt have the perfect life that everyone expects me to have"
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:55 pm

Edith couldn't help smiling. "I know Jake." She said softly, "I'm not all that bad at reading other people." She shrugged and leaned back bringing her eyes up to meet his. "I guess I learned to after Andrew... can't trust anyone unless I know exactly who they are.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:50 pm

"Thats understandable...Andrew didnt strike me as someone i would want to get to know." He said with a sigh and lightened up on his look towards her. He looked out at the rocks and above them were even larger rocks. "Stuck in the grand canyon...never done this before" He chuckled to brighten the mood a bit
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:31 pm

"Me neither." Edith smirked and looked around, "Didn't plan on it either." She chuckled to herself and shrugged, "Might as well take some pictures don't you think?" She asked him with a sigh.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:18 pm

"You can" He smiled up at her and chuckled then crawled out from under the plane to get some warmth on his skin from the sun. "Hmm, what if i took up modeling?" He asked with a chuckle and struck a pose out by the rocks obviously joking around but it seemed so serious.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:20 pm

"I'd definately take pictures of you," Edith said with a chuckle, she was serious. She pulled out her camera and snapped a picture in a 'professional' way. "Ah, that was gorgeous!" She smirked.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:23 pm

He laughed and hopped up on a rock and squatted down on it as she snapped the pictures. He had to admit it, he was having more fun than he thought being stuck in a canyon. He gave more shots that could possibly work but he was open to any suggestion she had in store for him.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:24 pm

"You're crazy!" Edith laughed and bit her lip. He was way, hot. She didn't voice her opinion instead she continued to snap pictures of him with small laughs in between.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:31 pm

[agh! i gotta go >.< xD sorry VERY busy day im beat XD]

He thought for a moment sitting there at the foot of a few rocks then got up and smiled walking towards her. "My turn now, i promise i wont break it, Just a little fun right?" He asked with a smile not waiting to reach out and take the camera just yet but still made the motion as an offer to her.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:33 pm

Edith nodded after she smirked and removed the strap from her neck before handing the camera to Jake. "Now just tell me how you want me to pose." She said climbing up on the rock and sitting there, letting her blond hair hang in her face slightly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:36 am

He smiled loving the shot already and snapped a picture after getting it in focus. "Well thats a good start" He smiled and cocked a hip with a dreamy look in his eyes alone. "Find what ever works for you. That's how i look at it at least" He said and shrugged lightly
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:31 am

Edith nodded and then laid on the rock with her chin propped up on her hands. "How about this?" She asked with a smile that would melt a heart. Her blond hair hung to one side of her face as she tilted her head to the side.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:40 am

He held the camera up and snapped a picture, looking through the view finder the squint that he had crunching his face up relaxed, seeing that smile. He lowered the camera and watched her, "You're behind the camera why?" He chuckled, "You know that you should be where you are now, getting your pictures taken." That smile kept his ice eyes hooked on hers. He felt his heart flutter, a feeling he's never experienced in his life like this. Butterflies fluttered and flew around in his stomach. Is this what it feels like? A smile grew on his face and he knew...that this was how it feels.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:01 am

"You think so?" Edith asked and stuck out her tongue before sitting up when her elbows started hurting. "Maybe I'll be a model someday... or not." She rolled her eyes in a sarcastic way and crossed her legs. "Because when you look through the lens, you see things in a whole different way. Instead of just seeing one color, you see a million..." She trailed off and cocked her head to the side, "I bet that didn't make any sense." She chuckled and looked at the ground, feeling slightly embarrassed.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:54 am

[ D: Writers block >.< ]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:44 pm

((Teheheh, unblock it. Razz))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next