Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha]

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha] - Page 6 Empty Re: Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha]

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Edith smiled and looked over at him, eyes glimmering slightly as she leaned back on her hands, letting the sun bathe her face and arms.
"Those girls back there don't have half the adventure you do."
"Thanks." She said softly with a deep breath. He wasn't even close to how Andrew was. Andrew only wanted her because she was easy to get and she was a girl. He could have picked anyone else but he lured her into his 'love' trap in which she hated so much. Shaking her head she shook the thoughts from her mind.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha] - Page 6 Empty Re: Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha]

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:55 pm

"You're welcome" He smiled and looked to the water, a long pause went by until he finally spoke. "So, what did he do?" He asked looking ahead and then towards her. He hoped he wasnt being too nosey or would set her off at all.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:56 pm

"Who?" Edith asked, acting like she didn't know what he was talking about. How did he know she was thinking about Andrew? What was he? Some crazy mind reader man?
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:59 pm

He gave her a joking incredulous look, "Oh come on, us guys are asses, i will admit. So tell me, what did he do?" He smiled gently, "I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours" He struck (a bargain) with a smile. "Hey if you need someone's ass kicked just say the word" He chuckled
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:06 pm

Edith took a deep breath before shaking her head, "Alright..." She trailed off. "Well, I was dating Andrew since we were 16. It was just a simple thing at first. We went to dinner. He picked me up for school. We hung out with friends. Went to campfires, all that fun stuff. Well we hadn't even kissed until one day when he kissed me. To tell you the truth, I didn't even like it." She explained and then blushed slightly, she was telling someone she had just met this... What in the world was wrong with her head! "Anyways, so a while after that he wanted to go further then a kiss if you know what I mean, well he.. he did. I didn't want to. But it's hard, when someone's bigger than you... and you know." She bit her lip feeling unpleasant things building up inside her. "Well then I broke up with him. HE wasn't happy. He's kinda been tracing me ever since I left home. Following me, finding me. He hit me, when I broke up with him. Hard. He got drunk a lot but I thought I loved him so I just... forgave him." Edith took a deep breath and closed her eyes. "I don't think I ever even loved him. I just needed someone." She ended with a sigh and then looked over at Jake. "Sob story I know, so what's yours?"
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:12 pm

He instantly felt bad, he wasnt being as sensitive about it as he should have been. "Well, my girlfriend..if that really is what i should call her stabbed me in the back for three years and i didnt even know. Cheated on me with my best friend. I never forgave either of them." He said and paused now reflecting.."..I thought i found her..I thought i found the one." His voice now longing and distant. "We did so much together, i should have saw the signs, she always had an excuse not to come over or me go there, she always said hi to my friend first..I regret those three years" He sighed softly and bowed his head looking down in the water.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:14 pm

"I-I'm sorry Jake." Edith said softly, not really knowing what to do to comfort him she simply sat there. His was worse then hers. His best friend cheated on him, the one he loved... sighing softly she shrugged again. She did that often.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:16 pm

"Eh, its nothing she ended up being a whore anyway" He chuckled and a smile returned at the thought of how she must hate being pregnant at 18 now. "But, for this Andrew kid..was he the one back at the airport? The one guy you were kind of nervous to be around?" He asked
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:19 pm

Edith smirked and then her smile faded, "Yeah, that was him..." She was only so scared of him mostly because of his odd powers that overtook her so many times. She had been caught up in Andrew and he went and raped her. Right ahead, didn't care if she objected. He wanted what he wanted. And he got it.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:22 pm

"Well he better hope he isnt there when we get back" He muttered and and swung his legs back and forth in the water, "He'll regret waiting for you to come back." Then to brighten the mood he reached down and splashed her this time a bit higher than before
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Edith smirked, and splashed him back before shoving him into the water. "Hah!" She exclaimed and kicked her feet.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:25 pm

He shot back up out of the water with a big grin slapped on his face and cocked and eyebrow grabbing her waist and pulled her in the water. Though he made sure she wouldn't go under the surface too fast.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Edith squealed and wrapped her arms and legs around him as the cold water hit her warm body. "JAKKKEEEE!" She squealed and closed her eyes tightly. Holding her breath just in case he dunked her.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:30 pm

He held her gently above the surface and smiled at her. For some reason, that feeling he had when he first met Jade came back. It was almost alien to him. He even forgot about Jade all together, though he couldnt get ahead of himself. "Dont worry, I wont let you drown i promise" He chuckled
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:32 pm

"You'd better not mister." Edith said placing her hands on his shoulders. Then she lifted her right hand off and poked the tip of his nose with her index finger. "You, are a crazy boy." She teased.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:35 pm

He chuckled and shook the water from his eyes messing his hair in the process, almost like a bed head. "I know im crazy, I was born that way" He chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. Though her hands were cold they felt good on his hot shoulders
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:36 pm

"Ah, that's good." Edith said with a smirk. "I'm usually the shy, quiet, run away and hide type." She informed him with a shrug before placing her hand back on his shoulder. The water felt good now that she adjusted to it. Thankfully it wasn't as cold as she thought it would be.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:41 pm

"Well, you dont have to be that way anymore, you've got nothing to hide from. And certainly no reason to run" He said softly looking in her eyes. "Not with me around anyway" He said and smiled at her gently.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:43 pm

"How long are you gonna be around?" Edith blurted out before blushing. She swallowed nervously and forced a small chuckle. She really did want to know though...
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:48 pm

He smiled and chuckled, "Im not goin anywhere, I live in Vegas, well Red Rock which is just outside of the city." He said then thought for a moment. "Say, i got an extra room at my place, wanna stay there for a little bit longer until you get everything sorted?" He asked
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:50 pm

Edith bit her lip and thought for a moment. She almost agreed before frowning, "I have to get back to college... in Rhode Island." She said softly, voice somewhat pained as she drew in a deep breath.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:53 pm

"Oh, well..hmm I guess we can just make the most of the time you have left right?" He asked gently a sad tint in his eyes now. How could he already start to miss this girl who he just met? There was something here, between them..he just couldnt trust it just yet.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:55 pm

"Yeah, yeah I guess so." Edith said with a small shaky breath. All the way across the country she would have to be. Away from someone who made her feel like herself, like she was free. And not just a girl who was afraid of the world. She hadn't been near someone like that in a long time...
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:58 pm

"Well dont worry, its not like we'll never talk again or even see eachother right?" He asked with a struggling glimmer of hope in his voice and eyes.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:00 pm

"I hope we will." Edith said with a shrug, "Anything can happen I guess. It's just... really far away." She said softly, voice broken.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next