Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha]

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha] - Page 8 Empty Re: Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha]

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:36 pm

Edith stopped, breathing still heavy but the normal look in her eyes reappeared. "I-I'm sorry J-Jake." She stuttered softly as her tiny fingers dug into his back to some degree. Still holding onto him as tightly as she could, she wouldn't ever let him go.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha] - Page 8 Empty Re: Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha]

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:38 pm

"Edith, dont be sorry. It's part of being a human" He said with a smile and stroked her arms gently and let her rest against his chest to listen to his heartbeat. "Im here now, no one is going to get you. I promise." He whispered and the thunder still raging and booming outside
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:43 pm

"I don't like storms." She whispered, partly referring to the storm that was raging in side of her, and also referring to the storm that was actually going on outside. She listened to the soft beating of his heart, it was singing to her somewhat like a lullaby.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:45 pm

"Well we're safe in here and down here, we're low to the ground and in a jet, safest place with all the rubber under us. Go back to sleep hun" He said gently leaning back on the wall where the cot was nestled into comfortably.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Edith curled up in his arms and closed her eyes again. Feeling her body relax again she let herself form to the shape of him so it was more comfortable. She felt completely safe, and not alone anymore. But inside she was still trapped.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:51 pm

He laid there with his arms wound around her like a protective blanket. Reaching down he pulled the blanket up over her and he gently hummed a soft lullaby that he remembered from when he was only a kid that his mom used to sing to him. Not just to calm her down but to put him to sleep as well.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:53 pm

Edith woke up and saw light. Cringing when she felt an awful crick in her back she closed her eyes again. Snuggling up to the form beneath her. She jumped, there was a form beneath her! Looking down she calmed right down when she saw it was Jake. Sighing she shook her head at her own silliness and laid her head back down on his chest gently.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:56 pm

He was asleep, sound asleep. His face relaxed, almost child like and his chest rose and fell with each soft breath. Even though the light beamed through the window and down on his face trying to beat through his lids, they refused to give in. He merely shifted his weight a little and his head turned towards the wall on the pillow to block out some of the light
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:59 pm

Edith felt a random urge to kiss him awake. She shook her head, rather appalled with herself as she opened her eyes. He'd kill her if she did that, and anyways... it's not like they were interested in each other so it didn't matter.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:01 pm

He felt the subtle movement and his one eye fluttered open and the first thing he saw was Edith. Which instantly, a smile grew on his face, "Good morning" He said in a deep morning voice that he usually had
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:02 pm

"G'morning." She replied softly. Still appalled with herself for such a thought. She liked the way his voice was groggy and deep in the morning. It reminded her of how her father sounded in the morning. She assumed she looked like hell just about. Her hair was probably in shambles and flying everywhere.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:04 pm

"Well dont you look cute in the morning" He smiled and stroked her hair down on one side. "I could get used to this" He said with a blush, he didnt know what he was saying, though his body did. His heart was talking now.

[i gtg to bed >.< I'll be back tomorrow hopefully if my Jake doesnt come over and force me off the computer XDD <3 good night! Smile]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Edith felt her stomach do a complete flip when he said that. She bit her lip as a smile pulled at the corners of her lips. He did look quite cute also, well attractive, or handsome, whatever guys liked to be called in the morning.
"I could get used to this."
She felt her heart stop slightly, so could she. Letting out a small breath she closed her eyes before leaning up and kissing his cheek, higher cheekbone was more like it.
"Thank you." Her little voice said, still as smooth as it always was. She smiled again and then felt suddenly embarrassed. She had just kissed him, well it was his cheek, but still. What was going on with her?

(hehe, they're so cute. Smile I have to go to bed anyways. Sad I shall try to be on tomorrow if my... not Jake doesn't come over and force me off the computer. My Roy. Wink He's not a jake. not really. Anyways, see yah tomorrow! well sorta. XD)
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:48 pm

Instantly at the feel of her soft lips on his cheek, he blushed. His cheeks turned a bright pink and a small charmed smile grew on his face and he looked up at her. "Edith, can I tell you something? I wasnt sure if i should tell you or not with you leaving..but i feel like if i dont say anything its just going to burst out of me at the wrong time you know?" He asked biting his lip
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:24 pm

Edith raised an eyebrow at his words. She nodded, still slightly embarrassed by her forward move of kissing his cheek. She was glad he didn't feel uncomfortable that she was laying on him still. Well not that she could tell at least.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:32 pm

"I.." He began and sighed not able to get it out until finally he choked it out. "I like you" He said quickly his face getting hot and red. He wasnt sure how she would react, in fact he was scared of it.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:52 pm

Edith bit her lip and looked down at him with her bright green eyes. "I like you too." She said frankly, with a small smile playing at her pink lips. It was the truth, and she was good at telling it. Though, she didn't know why she felt this way, normally she was terrified of guys and their control they seemed to have over her. Jake didn't, he was just... perfect.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:14 pm

"I didnt want to tell you before because i heard that you were leaving, I dont want to be the reason you flunk college or something. I mean..I just..ugh this was harder than i thought" He said with a flustered sigh and looked away with his eyes alone.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:34 am

Edith bit her lip, "I'm okay with a long distance relationship..." She told him softly, eyes on him even when he wasn't looking. "I only have college for two more years."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:43 am

"Are you sure? I mean i dont want you to feel like you have to go out with me" He said softly returning his eyes to look at her.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:44 am

"I gave in to someone once because I thought I needed to..." Edith told him softly, voice trailing off as she studied him. "I'll never do that again. This time, I want to because, I like you too." Her words were jumbled but she didn't care.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:48 am

He smiled and gently stroked her hair on the side of her head. "Well i promise you, I'll be better than him. And I will treat you the way you deserve to be treated" He said with honesty thick on his voice.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:49 am

Edith smiled down at him, "I know you will Jake." She whispered.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:53 am

"Listen, I got a little more work to be done under the plane, then we'll be out of here. If you want you can catch up on those hours you lost sleeping last night" He said with a soft tone.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:54 am

"No I can help you." Edith told him, sitting up and moving onto the bed, immediately she felt the warmth Jake provided disappear.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next