Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha]

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha] - Page 7 Empty Re: Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha]

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:03 pm

"I know, but we can make this work, I mean who knows where my planes take me right?" He said and his arms tightened slightly around her almost having the feeling of not wanting to let go. "But who knows? things may change."
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha] - Page 7 Empty Re: Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha]

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:06 pm

Things may change.
She mulled over the words in her head. So as soon as she left things could change. He could find a girlfriend and she could go home and become a professional photographer and not have time for a relationship. Chewing her lip she leaned into his embrace when she felt his arms tightening around her slightly. Not scared at all she looked him in the eyes and took a deep breath before shrugging.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:11 pm

He stayed quiet and looked down and away for a moment. Then he looked back at her. "listen, I'll get you back to the airport, I'll work on the plane through the night and you can stay here and sleep or you can stay in the cockpit for the night." He said softly
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:14 pm

Edith let out a small breath and nodded, "I'm not staying here alone." She told him with a sigh. She knew she needed to get back, although she didn't want to.

((What if when she gets back to Rhode Island they write letters? Oh that would be fun. Razz Then they obviously see each other again soon.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:18 pm

[hmm that sounds like a good idea Smile]

"Well I wont let anything happen to you, you know that" He said with a light smile. "you wanna get back to the plane? So you can dry off?" He asked after a long pause.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:20 pm

"Sure." Edith agreed before closing her eyes for a moment. Enjoying his closeness in the silence. She then opened her eyes and smiled, it was a sweet innocent smile. It was starting to get dark already. the day had been long but she was glad it was time to sleep.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:24 pm

"Alright," He said and swam over to the edge again and lifted her up onto the shore again before using his arms to pull himself up and out of the water. He took his shirt and the sun warmed his skin and he felt a bit more comfortable as they walked back towards where the plane was.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:25 pm

Once they got to the plane Edith was exhausted. If Jake had offered to carry her, she would have gladly accepted. Smirking at the thought she leaned on the plane slightly as she yawned.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:29 pm

He walked over and knelt down on one knee in front of her and the ladder on the plane. "Go on, get up there and get some sleep" He smiled and motioned up to the cockpit. "You're gonna need it, We'll be out of here by tomorrow morning hopefully." He said and looked up at the darkening sky, though this was storm clouds rolling in. "And if it doesnt start to storm really bad"
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:31 pm

"You can't fly a plane after no sleep." Edith said climbing up into the cockpit but hanging her head out to look back down at him.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:33 pm

"Honey, I can fly when i dont sleep for two days, " He smiled up at her distant thunder echoing through the canyon. "Just sleep towards the back you'll see where, There's a cot and a blanket with a pillow. dont be scared if you hear me come in late tonight. I wont get the total job done since the storms comin but i'll work on as much as i can"
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Edith nodded before gazing at him for a moment. "Goodnight Jake." She said, voice soft much like silk. She climbed to the back of the cockpit where the little cot and blanket were and curled up into a little ball. She clutched the blanket tightly, glad she was good at hiding how terrified she was. Not of Jake. Just of everything. Apparently she fooled him.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:37 pm

"Good night Edith." He said back just before she disappeared in a voice that was smooth as velvet. I knew the cockpit was sound proof from all the work i would be doing, so she wouldnt be woken up.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Edith laid there awake, shaking to some degree as she let her emotions take over again. Tiny sobs filled her lungs as she curled up tighter. She felt alone again. But she knew she would feel even more alone when she went back home. She didn't want to leave Jake. She never wanted to leave him...
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:57 pm

As the rain became too much as the night went on. Jake decided he could do what he can for the night, He couldnt handle being in the belly of the jet with lightning and thunder all around. he slid out into the rain though taking quick shelter under the wing. Thunder crashed and the rain poured hard and heavy. The lightning struck the towering rocks around them with a loud earth shaking clap of thunder.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:01 pm

Edith had fallen asleep and slept for a little while before a nightmare and the thunder and lightning awoke her. She let out an ear piercing scream which was followed by heart wrenching sobs. Curling up tighter she clutched the blanket closer to herself, sobbing uncontrollably.

Andrew's greedy smile played over and over again in her nightmare. He wouldn't go away. Hands grabbing at her as he shoved her over and over. Never stopping. Always there.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:05 pm

Jake jumped at the scream and a clang! sounded as he hit his head on the intake. "Ow" He muttered and heard the sobs. Instantly he jetted up the ladder and into the cockpit, peering into the darkness he saw a small figure of Edith obviously curled up in the cot in the farthest corner. The source of the screaming and sobs. "Edith, you alright?" He asked dripping from the short trip in the rain. Now seeing her a bit clearer with the lantern he had his eyes shot wide open. "Oh my god, Edith, whats wrong?" he asked and walked closer to her with a towel over his neck drying the drops that fell
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:10 pm

"Get him away from me!" Edith sobbed, pushing further into the corner as she shook like a leaf. Her eyes felt like they were glued shut. When the thunder sounded again she jumped but didn't awake from her living nightmare. "GET HIM AWAY!" She screamed and flailed her arms at the thin air.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:12 pm

He firmly grabbed her arms that were flailing. "Edith. Edith no ones here!" He said trying to wake her up from this nightmare. "Edith, wake up!" He said again
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:14 pm

"Get away from me!" She screamed pushing at Jake as her eyes opened. All she could see was his muscular figure. "Get away... get away... get away." She sobbed over and over and over until finally, she realized it was Jake. Another clap of thunder sounded and she leaped forward into his arms. Still shaking and panting, her breaths were stolen from her screams as she tried to regain herself.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:18 pm

Jake fell back sitting on the bed with her tightly and protectively in his arms. "Easy Edith, easy" He said in his velvety voice, he stroked the back of her head softly. "He's gone...he's gone. Calm down hun" He cooed gently in her ear.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:21 pm

Edith held onto him, clinging to him like a child to it's mother. She continued to (What is that noise that you make after you've sobbed really hard? is it like hyperventilating?) hyperventilate, not being able to talk. Shaking and jumping at every clap of thunder she buried her face in his chest. "Don't let him get me." She breathed, her voice a mere whisper.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:25 pm

[haha yeah thats what its called :3]

"I wont let him get you. I promise." He said gently and hugged her closer to his body that gave off pure warmth. He gently rubbed her back to calm her down and keep her from getting out of control with her breathing. "Slow down, take slow deep breaths" He said softly
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:28 pm

Edith soon found herself unable to control her breaths as she hyperventilated harder. Shaking still she clung to him tighter, this happened a lot, but usually she was alone and had to deal with it on her own. Those long sleepless nights where she would wake up sweating, not being able to breathe. And just trapped. Trapped as she always was. Sweat started to trickle down her forehead as she continued to get worked up.

(haha, good. XD at least I got something right.)
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:33 pm

Jake angled his head down and took her face in his hand gently yet firmly and made her look him in the eyes. "Edith. Breathe" He said slowly. "There is no one here, just you and me" He said and used the towel around his shoulders to dry her tears from her cheeks and the sweat from her face
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next