Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha]

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha] - Page 9 Empty Re: Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha]

Post  Alpha Female Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:09 am

"Eh there's not much you can really do but you're welcome to sit and watch" He said with a smile and sat up shaking his hair out. "It wont take long i promise you that"
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha] - Page 9 Empty Re: Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha]

Post  Jayneh Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:08 am

Edith nodded and wrapped the blanket around her before sitting up and sliding off the cot. She slipped around and carefully climbed out of the plane, landing on her little feet.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:53 am

Jake got up and went to his duffel bag, pulling out some spray on deodorant and sprayed it under his arms and across his chest. He stank, he hated it. That was it, period. Though he wanst a germophobe, he still didnt like smelling himself. Then after he was done he walked to the ladder and decided he wasnt going to take it down and hurled himself over the side and down onto the ground with a deep thump on his feet. "I miss that" He chuckled
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:00 pm

Edith smirked and playfully punched him in the arm. "Show off." She teased before brushing her blond hair from her eyes. Shrugging slightly she sat down, still wrapped up in the blanket. Watching Jake's movements closely, she felt her eyes tearing up. She was going to have to leave, and go away. And he would have to stay here, how could this work? Two years apart... he could fall in love with someone else. Get married. He was twenty-two after all, she was only nineteen. This was insane.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon May 02, 2011 2:25 pm

"Can i help that im like part ninja?" He asked with a laugh and crawled up back under the belly of the plane to start working again. Soon about an hour went by and he was finishing up. By that time though he couldn't take being in his shirt and in the heat so he had taken his shirt off through the middle of it all.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon May 02, 2011 2:28 pm

Edith was glad he hadn't seen the tears that were gleaming in her eyes. She leaned back and sighed softly, her lungs ached miserably but she ignored it. Turning away from him for a moment she sneezed and then looked back. "Almost done ninja?" She asked him teasingly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon May 02, 2011 3:43 pm

"Bless you, and yes" He said and crawled out his muscles flexing in his core as he pulled his body out from the small space. Once he was out he stretched out his back in the sun and sighed. "Im such a grease monkey" He chuckled and looked over at her
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon May 02, 2011 3:47 pm

Edith smirked. "A cute one though." She teased as she walked over to him and sat down beside him. "I don't want to leave..." She whispered thoughtfully. Inside her heart was pounding.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed May 04, 2011 2:52 pm

He looked down at her and sighed moving closer. "Listen, you have school to finish, Im not goin anywhere hun, I promise" He said and looked in her eyes with the utmost truth filling them to the brim.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed May 04, 2011 2:53 pm

Edith let out a long sigh and looked up at him. "But you're older, and you're... successful. You could get married and have kids by the time I'm out of school..." Her voice was soft, and trembling as she sat there, looking up into his marvelous eyes.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed May 04, 2011 2:58 pm

He gently took her shoulders and turned to face her. "Who said I wanted to do that and not wait for you?" He asked. "You think im gonna just start this and not finish it? You're nuts" he chuckled and gave her a soft smile. "I promise...I'll wait."
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed May 04, 2011 3:04 pm

Edith smiled up at him, a tiny smile. "And I promise I'll wait." She replied in a whisper before leaning up and pecking his cheek lightly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9