Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha]

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha] - Page 5 Empty Re: Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha]

Post  Alpha Female Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:52 pm

[idk how D: maybe we can do a time skip? idk xD]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha] - Page 5 Empty Re: Perfect Take off [ Jaynehkinz and Alpha]

Post  Jayneh Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:55 pm

((Sure. Very Happy You can do it. O.o Tehe.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:46 pm

As the day went on, the sun grew hotter and hotter in the canyon. Jake was in the belly of the plane putting the things back into place that were knocked out from the rough landing. He remained tinkering in the metal monster before emerging again into the sun covered in grease and sweat. "Looks like you'll be stuck in a cockpit with a stinky man on the way home" He chuckled knowing he probably reeked of body oder.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:53 pm

Edith laughed but it came out more like a wheeze. She leaned back against a rock in the shade of the plane and sighed softly. She didn't know how long her lungs could handle the dust building up in the canyon and flying with every breeze.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:51 pm

"Well that didnt sound too good" He said and chuckled though he was a bit concerned. The dust hadn't really bothered him all that much, he was used to it working around this kind of environment. "Maybe we should go find some water.." He suggested.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:58 pm

"Where do you think it will be?" Edith asked shaking her now empty inhaler. This wasn't good, not good at all. She could feel her lungs fighting against her in order to reach oxygen to bathe themselves in. Forcing a smile she sat up straighter and looked over at Jake. "We should look though." She agreed and nodded.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:00 pm

"Okay, well wherever it is, there's less dust i think." He said and started walking next to her though struggling to not get ahead of her with her slow heavy pace. He knew that this was getting to her. Though he didnt know how to react to it. "You sure you're alright you just look a little pale to me" He asked
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:08 pm

"Asthma." Edith replied with a shrug. She was used to it but it didn't matter. Walking next to him she smiled up at him.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:13 pm

"hm, I remember that, i grew out of it though a few years ago." He said and smiled back down at her. His teeth gleamed even in the shadow of his face though they did catch the sun and sparkled, his eyes did the same. The blues so vibrant in the shadow but glimmering in the sun.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:21 pm

"I have a severe case, never grew out of it." Edith told him with a small shrug. She looked up at him and felt her heart flutter. He was most attractive, of course she didn't voice this but just watched him for a moment before looking at the ground again. She wrung her hands together and bit her lip.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:37 pm

He looked back ahead of him and sighed shaking his head. "Thats a bummer, being out here really isnt helping huh?" He said and gave her a side glance. then looked around suddenly recognizing this place. "Wait, I know where we are, Follow me" He said with a grin and veered off to the side down a narrow path that led into the earth almost and away from the main canyon.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:53 pm

Edith let out a sigh and followed him slowly, knowing if she ran it would kick her asthma up worse and worse. She followed him down the path and brushed her unruly hair out of the way of her emerald eyes making it quite a bit easier to see.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:00 pm

Soon the air got moist and cooler. Water was near and there was a lot of it, then the rock turned to dark soil, slowly with each step they took, then little green plants were spotting the ground. "I forgot this was even out here," He said and smiled as he pushed back a few branches revealing a hidden oasis with a clean, pristine lake and a small waterfall that fed it.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Edith followed him, muttering all the way. She didn't know if he even knew where he was going. She stopped on her heels when he stopped in front of her. When he lifted the branch her breath caught to some degree. "Whoa..." was all she said, stepping in front of him she gazed around at the perfectness of it all.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:17 pm

"What do you say we take a dip huh? Cool ourselves off?" He asked with a smile as he walked out behind her and came up to her side then looked to the small overhang that hung over the lake. "I dont know about you but im burning" He smiled
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:18 pm

"Sounds like a good idea." Edith said slowly walking towards the body of water. She dipped her toe in and then stood still for a few moments.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:21 pm

"Good" He said and lifted his shirt up over his head revealing what was lying underneath. A toned torso, broad hard chest and russet smooth skin. He jogged over to the overhang and without slowing down he ran off the edge plummeting down into the cool water below with a hoot and a holler then a splash as he hit the water.

[hes such a goob xD]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:22 pm

Edith felt her eyes automatically turn to his nicely chiseled (lol random word I HAD to use) chest. She felt her heart flutter and bit her lip before looking away nervously. When he jumped into the water she slowly walked in, these were her only clothes she had at the moment. Oh how lovely.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:31 pm

He swam over with his eyes just above the surface. Then lifting his head up revealing a smile. "Too cold for ya?" He asked and chuckled lightly and looked up at her with his bright playful blue eyes. He had a plan to get her in, he was so close but he didnt put it in action yet.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:33 pm

"No..." Edith trailed off and shifted awkwardly, "I just only have one pair of clothes is all... and if I get them wet..." She trailed off again and shrugged before splashing at him with her tiny foot playfully. She smirked and flashed a cheeky smile at him before wrinkling her nose.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:37 pm

He flinched and scrunched up his nose laughing and shook his head flinging the water back at her. "Well you've got all this sun, and its gonna dry it right up. But its up to you" He smiled and gave her a splash back on her legs before ducking back under the water to cool his shoulders and head off again
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:38 pm

Edith squealed and jumped back when the cold water hit her legs. She splashed him again when he came up from under the water and smiled angelically with a shrug. "Wasn't me." she teased, then realized she was being a flirt. All of a sudden she looked down and bit her lip. Not wanting to appear like other girls she stopped.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:42 pm

"Sure is wasnt, do it again and see what happens" He threatened playfully and splashed her back a little. Then he noticed her stance as she sat there, he could pick up easily on one's feelings and mood. "Edith? What are you so nervous about? If its being embarrassed or something its just you and me out here. Call me crazy but that is what i pick up from you" He swam closer, "What ever it is you can tell me. No secrets leave this canyon, i can promise you that" he said gently
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:46 pm

"I'm sorry if I flirt. Because I don't mean to. It's just, you make me feel so safe. And, just like I can just, be me..." Edith told him with a shrug as she drew in a deep breath. "I don't mean to act like those other girls, I hate guys usually. I never want to date again." She spat out then covered her mouth, eyes slightly wide.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:49 pm

He sighed and continued to swim and pulled himself up next to her careful not to get wet. "I know the feeling." He said and sat next to her his feet wading in the water below. "And you dont have to apologize for that, we all flirt, its part of being a human." He said gently. "And trust me when i say this Edith, you arent like those other girls, you would've never lasted as long as you did out here without going insane. I can tell you right now, those girls back there dont have half the adventure you do."
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next