Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;) Empty Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;)

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:43 pm

Okey Leo. Let's do this. And see how far we can go. xD *knock on wood* Hopefully it goes far.
You know the plot. If you forget it, I'll remind you. So you'd better not forget. ^_^ You don't have to be both a girl and a boy. If you want you can be an evil guy and a good guy. Anyway you want. (:Or you can be a girl and a guy. Razz

Asia Monicu
Female
Appearance
She is known as 'unclean' but there is not really a reason. Except that she was deemed unclean by the government. Wandering around alone and just about lifeless she has a hard time living.

Last edited by Jayneh is Patient on Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;) Empty Re: Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;)

Post  Leo Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:01 pm

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait.
Who am I s'posed to be again? xD
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;) Empty Re: Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;)

Post  Jayneh Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:02 pm

Zeee good guy. I thought. xD Unless you wanna be someone else. And I'll play the good guy? o.O
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:04 am

Aren't I supposed to be the royal, handsome, talented, rich, prince?
Cause that does describe me xD
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:12 am

I'm sure it does. xD Yes you are. Sorry bout that. Haha, I forgot. I'll edit my post. Razz I'm blond and kinda dull.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:16 am

(Ahaha that's why I was confused Wink And it's okay. Batty's a dumb blonde Smile)

Prince Thomas Akonaut
Prince Thomass (Tom to the people that know him, Tommy to his mom)
Male
Dark brown hair, high cheekbones, arrogant air about him, ice cold blue eyes that rarely show friendliness
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:21 am

Asia walked down the narrow road. Pulling her hood higher over her head she shivered when the winter air pierced her smooth skin. Shuddering slightly as she looked down at her bare feet. They were turning blue, and she couldn't feel them very well anymore. As she rubbed her hands together she huffed slightly on them. It was freezing, and she had no where to stay. The last chicken shed she was staying in had recently been occupied and she had been kicked out rather quickly. Which wasn't good, because it kept on getting colder and colder outside. The winter was coming and she didn't know what was going to happen this winter. The last winter she had least had a house to stay in. Until that was taken from her. Every time she found somewhere to stay someone took it away from her. Even if it was somewhere no one else stayed, that was the problem. She couldn't have anything. As she pulled her hood down off her head she displayed her utter beauty, but no one ever saw it. Because every time they went by her they either closed their eyes or willed themselves not to look. That was how it was now. This was the major problem. Maybe if someone took the time they would realize she wasn't 'unclean' that she was just a normal person. A normal person with a secret. As she looked up at the sky she closed her eyes and let out a small sigh. Cool rain started to fall and she breathed in the crisp air.

((I confuse people quite a lot. Wink you don't have to type out as much as I did btw.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:32 am

Thomas quicky trotted his horse down the cobblestone road while silently cursing his mother. Why had she sent him to go help with the building of those new shacks for the peasants?! She knew he had better things to that day. Like going and satisfying himself with the various female servants. But no. He had to go and watch a bunch of grimy nobodies nail together boards. And now it was nighttime, and he was freezing his royal hiney off.
He was so wrapped up in his thoughts that he didn't notice his horse almost run into a person - probably one of those bloody peasants! He'd had enough of them and their ignorance. He leapt off his horse and started screaming at the poor victim.
"You bloody imbecile!" He yelled. "You have to watch where you're going! And there is curfew you should be obeying as well-" His flow of words were abruptly cut off as he finally got a good look at her face.

(S'okay xD)
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:39 am

Asia continued to stand there. All of a sudden jumping when she heard a loud yell. Eyes widening she stared at him in horror. Obviously the prince. But what was he doing around her. Quickly she pulled her hood back up over her head to try and hide her face as she was taught to do. Well, that was what she was supposed to do when she was in the presence of royalty. Though she wouldn't quite call him royalty. More arrogant then anything that was for sure. Stepping forward she tilted her head to the side, dark eyes narrowing on the Prince. "Well, I'm dearly sorry your highness." Asia said, a bit of mocking to her voice as she tilted her head in a mock bow. "You see, I don't have a place to go, thus I don't have a curfew in my own mind. Now if you would stop yelling your bloody head off maybe this would go much smoother." She hissed softly. This girl was absolutely fearless. She figured that if she died she died, it would take her out of her misery.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:45 am

The girl's daring words enraged him, yet they also made him stare at her in wonder. Who did she think she was?! But what was a beautiful person like her doing as an unclean anyway?
Unclean. The word bounced off his skull and he immediatly assumed a better than thou atmosphere.
"You have no right to be talking to your superiors that way." He yelled, pointedly ignoring her comment about not yelling. "You will be coming back to the palace for proper punishment." He pulled on a thick glove and grabbed her arm, dragging her towards his horse and pulling a rope around her neck.
"Keep up." He hissed and mounted.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:48 am

Asia rolled his eyes at his arrogance before muttering something under her breath. She was absolutely fearless, that was the problem. She would say and do anything she pleased and not be afraid of the retaliation of her actions. When the Prince roughly grabbed her and pulled her toward his horse she let out a small hiss and tried to back away. Gasping slightly when he placed the rope around her neck she gritted her teeth. "You see, I'm not afraid, nor was I ever." She stated rather proudly, but calmly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:32 am

Thomas turned around and glared at her. "Shut your mouth or I'll have the Guard cut it off." He clucked to his horse and jabbed it roughly in the sides with his heels. Walking a little slowly in order to accomodate his new passenger, he allowed his horse to walk for the first time that night.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:38 am

Asia smirked, he was so full of himself. She knew he would never do something that badly to her. As she walked along beside the horse she glared up at him. He didn't know what he was getting into. She was going to be a bad prisoner. Sassy, and full of smart-aleck things to say she was ready for this challenge. It would surely be fun. Very fun indeed. Though she was somewhat nervous about want her punishment would be. Very nervous actually.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:50 pm

Thomas knew he couldn't show any sign of sorrow for the imbecile girl, but it was hard not to notice her blue feet. The sores that covered them. He sighed, but continued forward until he came the palace. He yelled at the guards when they didn't come to attention fast enough, but passed through with only a severe warning. He rode his horse to the stable then hopped off, taking the girl's rope and pulling her behind him like a dog on a leash.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:11 pm

Asia continued to walk along behind the Prince. When they arrived at the palace she looked up at it with wide eyes. It was huge, and gorgeous. As he yelled at the guard she winced slightly before looking up at Thomas with narrowed eyes. Truly arrogant he was. Glancing around as they came into the barn she waited rather impatiently for him to drag her along. Which was exactly what he did. Dragged her along like she was an animal which she was not.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Thomas yanked her until they arrived at his bedchambers. His mother was waiting in there, worrying as usual about how late he was.
"Tommy, how many times have I told you- What is she doing here?!"
Thomas rolled his eyes. "I found it wandering around outside. Out of the kindness of my heart, I decided it shouldn't stay out there. Although it probably deserves to. Unclean."
His mother gasped. "You didn't touch it, did you?"
"No."
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Asia rolled her eyes, bedchambers? What a bloody man he was. Biting her lip she tried to step forward but failed when Thomas pulled harder on the rope. His mother seemed like an interesting woman. As done up as a doll that was for sure. "I'm not 'unclean' I mean what does that even mean?" She asked rather disgusted by their tone of voice. "It's really a ridiculous term, I mean surely you must see that I'm simply penniless."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:27 pm

"Obviously you've done something wrong." The Queen sniffed delicately, yet there was a glint of pity in her eyes. "That's no way to be speaking in front of your Royal Majesty. Come with me." She snapped her fingers - gloved in white silk - and servant appeared and took the rope from Thomas's hand, wincing as he did.
The Queen left, and the servant followed, refusing to meet Asia's eyes but not being too harsh.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:31 pm

Asia glanced over at the prince before meeting his gaze exactly. Her eyes were hard, and narrowed. Well at least the punishment wasn't what she thought it would be. Thankfully. As she walked behind the servant she kept her eyes on the ground. Her feet and other limbs stung as the circulation returned to them. It actually hurt, pretty badly at that.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:36 am

Thomas rolled his eyes and followed his mother out the door. "Mother, I was going to take care of her!" He complained in a whiney voice. His mother glared at him, obviously knowing what 'taking care' meant.
She shook her head. "No. She goes to the dungeon and... well, I guess you could." She allowed reluctantly. The Queen had finally said 'she' instead of 'it'.
With a satisfied smirk, Thomas took the rope from the servant, who cowered and vanished instantly. He jerked the rope. "C'mon, you, we're not going to the Dungeon. You'll get a warm bed and maybe some food. If you're good." He grinned cruellly and began to drag her along.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:06 pm

Asia hissed slightly when Thomas whined at his mother. Smirking when at first he didn't get what he wanted she continued on her way behind the servant. It was when the queen gave in to her son's request that Asia shuddered. No, no way. Not this. Swallowing hard she waited silently. When Thomas took her and the queen and servant departed she stared up at him with hard eyes. "Why would you want to touch me if I'm deemed unclean?" She asked in a sassy tone of voice as she walked along beside him. "Anyways, I'd rather live in the dungeon." She snarled.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:42 pm

[[Why you patient? xD]]

"You need to be taught a lesson." Thomas hissed and closed the heavy wooden door, locking it as well. He turned around and rubbed his hands in anticipation, an evil smirk on his face. He pushed the girl onto his oversized, plush bed and sat down next to her.
"Hm..."
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:44 pm

((I'm trying to be patient, because a lot of things tick me off tight now. I'm trying not to blow up. xD))

Asia narrowed her eyes at him and simply sat there on the bed. "Yeah, well, I'd rather be in the dungeon." She told him curtly and honestly, that was the truth after all. The dungeon seemed like heaven compared to what Thomas had in mind for her. Which, the dungeon couldn't be all that bad. She'd just starve to death or something of that sort. Shrugging partly to herself she crossed her legs and tilted her head. "Go ahead and try." She challenged in a snarl.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:47 pm

Thomas rolled his eyes. "No, I don't want to defile you..." All the arrogance melted away, and he showed a side of him that rarely anyone saw. The human side. The one with feelings. The kind one. He sighed and stood up, walking away and pulling open a drawer. He pulled out a pair of thick socks and tossed them to her. "Here."

[[Hm, pm me about it?]]
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:49 pm

Asia tilted her head to look at him when he changed his mind. "I think I just witnessed a miricale." She sassed before leaning back on the bed. "Gonna send me to the dungeon now?" When he tossed her the socks she narrowed her eyes before sliding them on her blistered feet. This was certainly interesting. Maybe he was going to turn on her and pounce at any moment...

((eh, mebbe.))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next