Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;) - Page 5 Empty Re: Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;)

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:43 pm

Asia's eyes narrowed when a servant burst through the door. She listened to his words before grabbing an armful of dresses. Shoving them into a sack she returned to Thomas' side and bit her lip. "What are we doing?" She asked in a whisper.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;) - Page 5 Empty Re: Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;)

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:28 pm

"Leaving." Thomas grabbed Asia's arm and motioned to the servant and threw a rock at the window. It shattered and he leaned out, thankful that they were on the first floor. He stepped out, gesturing for the two to follow his lead.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Asia followed him to the window. Taking his hand she stepped out and glanced around. "Thomas!" She suddenly exclaimed when a pack of the barbaric men came stalking toward them. Grabbing a shard of glass she waited until one was close enough before throwing it somewhat like a dart. When it stabbed viciously through the leaders shoulder she then winced. Mostly because of the pain she'd caused him. Biting her lip she watched them as they surrounded them.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Thomas swore and drew a sword from hisbelt. He tossed a knife to the servant, who took it and began to attack the attackers. He killed a couple before he got a vicious cut in the leg and went down.
Thomas went after the others, and soon the pack was nothing more than a dismembered mass of blood and flesh. He sheathed his sword with a huff. "They need training." He muttered and glanced around. The servant was dead.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:39 pm

Asia followed Thomas, staying behind him the whole time. She watched the barbaric men go down in the numbers. Letting out a small sigh of relief she stood still when Thomas finished. "That they do." She told him studiously before staring down at the hems of her dress. They were torn and covered in mud.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Thomas chuckled. "And so do you." The only blemishes on his clothes were a few drops of blood here and there. He smiled and gestured to the road. "Shall we go?" He asked. It was still the middle of the night, so it was probably best to stay on the road.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:42 pm

"I daresay we shall." Asia said hooking her arm in his. As they walked along she hummed quietly to herself. A tune she did not even know. Brushing her hair out of her face she kicked at a pebble and then was silent.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:45 pm

Thomas looked behind him nervously. A few parts of the castle were beginning to catch on fire. "We should probably hurry..." He trailed off then snapped his fingers. "Aha! The stables!"
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:46 pm

"Oh horses!" Asia hopped once before lifting her skirts to her knees. She then ran toward the stables. As fast as she could. Not even waiting for Thomas, she just ran.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:57 pm

Thomas chuckled and followed her at a much slower, more graceful pace. He walked carefully over the dirt road, making sure to cover both his and Asia's shoe marks by scraping dirt over them. He sighed and entered the stables. "Pick a horse. Any horse. Except for the black mare on the right, she's mine. He approached the horse carefully with a smile and stroked her mane gently.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:02 pm

Asia nodded, she glanced around before choosing a bay horse she assumed to be a stallion. Triumphant Fall was his name. Smiling softly she reached out and pet the creature's face. "Hi there," She whispered before stepping into the stall. When the stallion nickered she smiled before grabbing the headstall that was on his stall rack.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:09 pm

Thomas laughed. "Hey, he already likes you!" He pulled a bridle onto the mare and clucked for her to move forward. "C'mon, you foul beast." He laughed and turned to explain to Asia.
"I call her 'foul beast' so much she thinks that's her name." He rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Her real name's Misty." He pulled himself onto her back and checked to make sure that the silk gold bag was tied to the mane. It was. "Is there a blue silk bag on your horse?" He asked.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:10 pm

Asia checked before nodding. "Yes, what is it?" She asked him softly before leading the horse out of the stall. The stallion balked slightly before letting out a whinny.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:15 pm

"Something we need." Thomas replied vaguely and walked the mare to the edge of the building. Her hooves clacked against the cement floor rhythmatically, making him yawn and suddenly realize how tired he really was.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Asia folllowed him out before standing beside the tall stallion. "Now you behave." She told the horse before attempting to mount, but failing miserably.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:20 pm

Thomas laughed and swung off the mare gracefully. He walked over to Asia, a playful smile twisting his lips. He chuckled and offered his hands as a mounting block.
"Here you go, shorty."
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:21 pm

Asia smacked his back playfully before stepping up on his hand. Thankful she weighed close to nothing. When he boosted her onto the stallion she took a handful of mane. "Thank you sir." She said down to him.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Thomas laughed and patted her thigh. "That's right. Youu'd better call me sir." He winked and swung over his own horse once again. He pointed his hand dramatically and called out, "Charge!" He kicked his mount, who began to canter away.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:28 pm

Asia laughed softly before kicking Triumph in the sides. The bay stallion took off wildly and threw a buck before he caught up to Misty. Smirking Asia looked over at Thomas and said, "Well, how far are we going?"
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:33 pm

"Not sure." Thomas called back, laughing. "As far away as we can." They took the road down through a forest, and he knew something was wrong. He pulled his horse up short. "Stop. He whispered.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:34 pm

Asia pulled Triumph up and the horse stopped on a dime. Arching his thick neck he pranced in place.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:41 pm

Thomas hardly dared to breathe as he saw an old man hobble down the road.
"You!" He called sharply. The old man looked up, clearly startled. "Why are you here?"
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:44 pm

Asia shrank down and practically laid flat against the horse's neck. Making it look like she was simply taking a rest. Secretly she had her dark hard eyes fixed on the little old man. Who was he? And what did he want anyways?
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:01 pm

"I'm a monk." The man called in a rough voice. His bald head gave proof to that - although he could have been bald for a number of reasons. "What are you doing here?"
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:02 pm

Asia tilted her head and watched the man. Why Thomas did not answer she didn't know. But she was silent, and didn't say anything at all.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next