Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;) - Page 4 Empty Re: Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;)

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:13 pm

Asia stared up at Thomas with wide eyes. A feast? Letting out a small sigh she waited until the hall was clear. "A feast?!" She exclaimed rather nervously. "I don't know how to be a princess!" Brushing her hair behind her ear she bit her lip for a moment. This was going to be interesting.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;) - Page 4 Empty Re: Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;)

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Thomas rolled his eyes nd led her down some plush hallways becoming increasingly narrower and thinner. "Just boss people around and act pretty." He said simply. He pushed open a heavy oaken door, revealing a hige bed with a gold silk quilt and a room with other luxurious items.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:25 pm

"This is incredible." Asia told him softly as she walked into the room. Glancing around a soft smile played at her lips. "I need clothes, of course." She told him smartly before dancing about with a joyous air to her figure.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:29 pm

Thomas laughed. "Your closet may be bigger than this room." He pushed open yet another door to reveal a large tub - obviously for baths - and pointed to a bell. "Ring this to get hot water for your baths." He opened another door and gestured grandly to the arrangement of garments lining the walls.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:30 pm

Asia eyed the tub for ths before looking away quickly. She wouldn't be taking many baths in there. She would prefer a sponge bath. Her paranoia of water didn't help when it came to bathing. As he opened the door to the closet she let out a small gasp and stepped in. "This - these - I - I can wear them?" She asked as she lifted a dress off a rack and danced about with it as if she was wearing it.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:39 pm

Thomas arched an eyebrow. "Of course. You could burn it and the servants would replace it." He shrugged, not really getting why she was so... awed. But then again, he guessed he would be too after living on the streets for so long...
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:44 pm

"Wait right here!" Asia told him as she stepped behind the dressing curtain. "I'm going to put this one on and you can see what you think." She took the robe off and stepped into the dress. It had a laced corset in the front and a somewhat revealing neckline but it wasn't all that bad. Turning to look in the mirror she shrugged when she saw it was a bit too short. Oh well. Then she made sure her hair was laying nicely before lifting the skirts slightly and stepping out from behind the curtain. "What do you think?" She asked in her melodious voice.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:47 pm

Thomas ran his eyes up and down her dress a couple of times with a critical eye. "Hm. The skirts are low enough for you to not have to raise them."
He moved around to behind her and slapped her backside playfully.
"Looks nice."
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:50 pm

Asia smirked at his comment before squealing when she felt his hand on her backside. Turning to face him she bit her lip. "What if this all goes through and they make you marry me?" She asked somewhat curiously. She had never thought of it that way before.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:59 pm

Thomas chuckled. "Then you're stuck with me for the rest of your life. I wouldn't mind marrying a pretty girl like you." He winked and turned around, walking out of the closet. He actually found he was anticipating arrying her if he could...
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:02 pm

Asia smirked and found herself blushing for a moment before she walked out into the bathing room. Sitting down at the little vanity she tried to tame her curls as she pulled them up on top of her head with pins. Eyeing the little tiara that was set beside everything she placed it on her head before staring into the mirror. Letting out a small sigh she realized this wasn't her, she wasn't cut out to be a princess.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:07 pm

Thomas turned to watch her in the mirror, uncomfortably looking at the tiara upon her head. She regarded it as if it were a snake. He sighed and walked up to her. "You don't have to wear it."" He said quietly.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:08 pm

"I will," Asia told him as she leaned on the vanity. "It's just not something I'm used to. I'm the type of person that would jump on a horse bareback and fight in the cavalry. See?" She asked him softly, "I'm not the princessy type is all. But I'll change. I promise."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:15 pm

Thomas chuckled. "You can be whatever kind of princess you want. The princess can do whatever she wants. You could command the cavalry if you wanted." He smiled. "I'd only let you if you knew what you were doing, though. And you're have to be good at it, too."
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:16 pm

"I was kidding about the cavalry." Asia told him with a sly grin. She stood up and looked up at him. "Now what am I supposed to do?" She questioned curiously before standing by his side.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:17 pm

(I am brain-dead here.)
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:18 pm

((noooo! *smacks* Think of something exciting to happen. Wink))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:19 pm

(I can'ttttt *flails*)
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:19 pm

(( You're bothersome... Sad))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:19 pm

(Very =/)
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:23 pm

((You're lazy))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:26 pm

(True that. Um...)
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:26 pm

((Someone could like ambush and they could like runnn?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:33 pm

((You like?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:41 pm

(Hm, yes...)

Thomas chuckled and looked around the room just as a servant burst in. "Your Royal Highness, the Cordans have attacked!"
Thomas winced. The Cordans were a very blood-thirsty tribe of uncivilized barbarians just to the south. How they managed to train an army good enough to attack the palace he didn't understand.
He immediatly turned to Asia. "Grab some clothes. Quick."
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next