Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;) - Page 3 Empty Re: Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;)

Post  Jayneh Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:09 pm

"Wait, how would they figure..." Asia trailed off and bit her lip slightly. Eyes narrowing she eyed him curiously. "They'd actually..." Shaking her head she tried to rid the thoughts from her mind and swallowed hard.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;) - Page 3 Empty Re: Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;)

Post  Leo Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:13 pm

Thomas nodded slowly. "If I would, then they definately would..." He trailed off uncomfortable. "But I won't let them. Anything but that."
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:15 pm

Asia bit back a curse as she stood up shakily. Now she was just scared. Scared of all the guards and other sick minded men that worked in this castle. Normally she was so outgoing and fearless, but this one thing scared her.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:11 am

Thomas saw her slight trembling and hurried over to reassure her. "No, not in plain sight they wouldn't. As long as you walk around with me then... Wait a second." A devious smile crept across his face. "Nobody looked at you as you came in, they knew they'd be hanged. Has anyone ever looked at you?"
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:15 am

Asia tilted her head to look at him curiously. Something she did quite often. Biting her lip she thought for a moment. "No, not that I know of. No one has ever seen me without my hood, if that's what you're asking." She specified still wondering what he was talking about. A very interesting man Thomas was. He confused her greatly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:21 am

((I swear, I saw your reply a second ago. o.O))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:23 am

(Thought I sent it... hm...)

"So, what if you were a visiting distant cousin? Or an arranged bride if you continue to spend so much time in here?" A small smile played on his face. "That has got to be better than this, eh?"
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:25 am

Asia shrugged slightly and turned to face him again. "I think they might find it odd that a distant cousin keeps wandering in and out of your room." She told him rather studiously, "An arranged bride might work better. A fake arranged bride, that is." She clarified.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:54 pm

"Right. Fake." Thomas chuckled. "I never thought I'd be so friendly with some, let alone you." He sighed and walked over to the door and unlocked it. "Out with you!" He yelled, his face assuming a hard mask of rage. "Go back to the streets where you belong! Better yet, the sewers!"
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:12 pm

Asia was taken aback by his loud voice and she limped slightly out of the room. raising an eyebrow she silently asked what she was supposed to do now, or if she was even supposed to go anywhere.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:15 pm

Thomas pulled the rope around her neck roughly aand dragged her out the doors. He snarled fiercly at the gyards and took the girl to a secluded part of the castle gardens. Quietly, he loosened the rope and pulled it off, grabbing a fine robe from his knapsack. "Put this on." He whispered urgently.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:19 pm

Asia almost choked when he strung the rope around her neck. Stumbling backward she pulled her hood over her head and obeyed. As she walked along beside him she eyed the guards with a stone cold gaze. One that would freeze a volcano. When they reached the gardens she took the robe from him and tilted her head, "Want me to put it on over my sack?" She asked quietly, "Or take the sack off first?"
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:21 pm

He looked at the length of the sack and then the length of the robe. It was pretty short. "Um, take the sack off first. I won't look." He turned around and covered his eyes obediently.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:28 pm

Asia smirked slightly before slipping the sack off over her head. She then pulled the robe on and tied it around. Now she actually looked like a lady. Delicate again. "Alright, I'm decent." She told him in a quiet voice.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:30 pm

Thomas turned around with a smile. "More than decent, my love." He smirked and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "So how is my bride to be?" He asked, walking through a different gate. Immediatly, the guards snapped to attention, but he didn't notice them.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:32 pm

Asia almost trembled at the sweetness in his voice but followed in the pretending. Though for some reason she was beginning to wish they weren't just pretending. "I am well thank you," She replied in a sing-song tone as she walked along slowly. "And you my darling?"
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:39 pm

They walked through the lavish palace, the servants stopping to gawk at her beauty. Thomas chided them, but didn't stop to scream at them as he usually did. The servants stopped to gape at this more often than Asia's extravagent beauty.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:42 pm

Asia walked close by Thomas. Her gaze drifting to the servants who stood looking like they were in pure awe of her. Or of Thomas she could not quite tell. As then continued to walk she felt herself moving closer and closer to him. What if this didn't work? What if someone noticed that she wasn't who she said she was?
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:48 pm

Rhys noticed her getting closer and moved away, thinking she was needing personal space. He sighed and dropped his arm as he met his mother.
"Tommy, who is this?"
"Um..." He looked to Asia, not remembering if she ever told him her name. He certainly didn't remember.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:51 pm

((Rhys?? Hmmm, that's Batty's character. Now I'm slightly suspicious. xD))

Asia was glad the queen hadn't seen her face when Thomas had brought her in earlier. "Oh Thomas!" She smacked his arm playfully, "He's just being bashful. I'm Asia, Asia Katherine Petersburg." The middle and last name were made up, she couldn't risk anyone knowing her last name. She curtsied properly to the queen.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:55 pm

(Batty's been typing some of the responses when I went to the bathroom. She forgot. *sighs* Buttttt I'm back xD)

Thomas nodded gratefully. "Of course." He smiled brightly. "She's just so beautiful I forgot." He grinned andpulled her up. "Like I said before, call me Tom."
"Tommy, who is she?" His mother insisted.
"My bride." He looked at her quizzically. "Don't you remember the applications I got? I chose her."
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:56 pm

Asia stood there watching his mother for a moment and bit her lip slightly. Offering a small smile she reached down and laced her fingers with Thomas'. "Oh yes, Tom. I'm sorry your highness, I just arrived. We had a terrible accident on the way here. Thus my appearance." She explained why she had bruises and cuts and the reason she was wearing a robe.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:02 pm

This immediatly won the queen over, and she rushed to Asia's side. "Ohh, the poor dear!" She cried, grabbing her arm supportively.
"You!" She called to a servant. "Get me a bucket of chilled water and ice!"
"Yes, Your Highness." He said with a bow and rushed away.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:05 pm

"Oh please, don't make a fuss over it." Asia begged the queen softly. "I'm alright, really I am trust me." She told her trying to back away toward Thomas. She had a bad feeling about this.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:10 pm

Thomas chuckled. "Mum, I'm just going to show her to her room, all right? It's nighttime. Tomorrow you can make a fuss over her. I expect there will be a feast?"
"Of course!" She cried with a huge smile. "There are inivitations to be sent out, decorations to be made, plans to be arranged, she bustled away shouting orders to servants along the way.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next