Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;)

Post  Leo Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:53 pm

Thomas shrugged. "You keep acting like this I may change my mind and you will." His voice remained calm, not angry or impatiennt. He just sighed in a weary way and rang a bell for some supper to be brought. Immediatly. As the servant knocked on the door, Thomas assumed his harsh mask once again and yanked the plate - a roasted duck covered in expensive sauce, surrounded by exotic fruits and vegetables - and slammed the door shut.
"Want something?"
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;)

Post  Jayneh Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Asia tilted her head once again to look at him. Studying his every move. He was so strange, the way he was soft to her one moment and strict and hard to the servant. "You're a very peculiar man." She told him softly as she inched closer to him. "And yes, I would like something to eat. I haven't eaten in days." She informed him.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Thomas nidded his assent. "Help yourself. I've got too much already..." He sighed and walked over to the window. There was snow blowing around now in the obviously chilling wind. He sighed again, realizing he'd gotten home just in time. Home...
Was this home?
"I'm just lonely." He confessed, noticing how he was trusting this girl he'd just met more than his own mother.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Asia took dainty bites even though she felt like stuffing her face. When she heard Thomas' voice she looked over at him with her soft brown eyes. "I know what it's like," She told him as she bit her lip, "Try being 'unclean' all your life just because your father was hanged for not paying his bills when your mother died of the fever." Swallowing hard she recalled her past, and tried not to let the memories over take her like they often did.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:05 pm

Thomas turned around and arched an eyebrow. "You know I could be hanged for even talking to you. For just looking at you..." He trailed off. "So I need you to pretend like I punished you." He sighed and looked at her pointedly.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:08 pm

Asia nodded and ran her tongue over her lips nervously. "I'll try," She told him in a soft voice. "So what, am I just going to live in this room forever?" Her eyebrows then furrowed, "You're the prince, how can someone hang you?" She asked rather curiously as she climbed up off the bed.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:13 pm

Thomas laughed darkly. "Believe me. There are more than a few people who would love to see me hang. And not even because of how I act. Just because of my position. I only act this way because I'm afraid of getting close to someone sent by them."

(For a twist, how 'bout someone from another family wanting to take the throne hires Asia to get close to him and poison him?)
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:18 pm

((Aww, that'd be sad. Poor Asia. But they'd have to find one of her family members and threaten them or something. Like an older or younger sibling she doesn't want to see get hurt.))

Asia stepped toward him, "That's a shame..." She said in her almost melodious voice. Looking down at her clothes that consisted of a sack and socks she shrugged. Surely she wasn't attractive. Then again she didn't even know what she looked like. That was the problem with never owning or seeing a mirror. She had no idea what she even looked like.

Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:20 pm

(That works xD Poor Thomas...)

"Yes, it is..." Thomas trailed off pitifully. He realized how self-absorbed he must seem, pitying himself around a girl who couldn't talk to anyone at all.
"I'd give you something to wear," he said, as if reading her mind, "but then they'd see. The socks were as much as I could do."
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:24 pm

Asia sighed, "It's okay," She told him softly before biting her lip. "Do - do you have a mirror?" She asked in a slightly timid tone as she glanced about the room for one. She figured there was probably one in the bathroom. Shifting slightly she waited for his reply. She really wanted to see what she looked like. Knowing she had brown hair but not even what color eyes she had.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:27 pm

Thomas chuckled. "Vain one, are you?" He smiled gently before tapping her arm and leading her into a smaller room, obviously dressing chambers. Clohes littered the floor, and he looked around, clearly embarassed. "Sorry for the mess..."
He pointed to a full length wall of mirrors across the room.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Asia shook her head, "I've actually never seen my own face." She told him truthfully before following him into the dressing chambers. Stepping over the garments that were scattered about the floor she made her way to the mirror. Standing in front of it a small smile crept upon her face. So that was what she looked like. Fair light skin, dark brown hair and soft deep brown eyes.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:33 pm

"Well, you're very beautiful." Thomas told her truthfully, knowing he was already a goner for her. He had been since he first saw her face, and he kept trying to find a way to tell her. He walked up behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders.
"You are."
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:37 pm

Asia found her smile widening and met the prince's eyes in the mirror. "No one's ever told me that before." She said softly, almost hesitantly. When she felt his hands on her shoulders her knees almost trembled before she wondered why he was touching her if he wasn't supposed to. And he had a choice this time.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:39 pm

Thomas returned the smile hesitantly, before turning around and walking out of the room.
"Come on, then. We should probably make it look like I disciplined you fairly harshly..." He chuckled and moved to the bed, pulling off the sheets and throwing them on in a messy pile.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:42 pm

Asia followed him out and tilted her head to the side when she heard his words. Slightly afraid he was going to hit her or make her cry or something. Thankful when he started throwing the sheets around she smirked and leaned against the fireplace. "I was quite frightened there for a moment." She admitted.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:46 pm

Thomas turned around and watched her carefully. "They will be expecting some sort of bruise or cut, though..." He said apologetically. "Or were you talking about earlier? I really wanted to, but I thought it'd be better if you wanted to as well." He rolled his eyes.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:48 pm

Asia bit her lip before nodding obediently. "You never know, maybe someday I will." She said softly before covering her mouth and turning around. Closing her eyes she leaned her forehead against the cool wall and took a deep shallow breath. Why had she just said that? That was the most horrid thing she could ever say.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:51 pm

Thomas nodded, not really taking the statement seriously because of her resulting reaction. He sighed and approached her, pulling her harshly away. "I need it to look like I really hurt you." He hissed, pushing her roughly onto the bed and climbing on top.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Asia winced when she felt his hands pulling on her and she tried to pull away. When she heard his statement she shuddered slightly and bit her lip. As soon as she hit the bed she felt herself automatically curling up and trying to shrink away. Like she was afraid he would actually do it. Actually do what he was planning on doing in the first place. But she was silent, and simply waited.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:58 pm

Thomas raised his hand and slapped her roughly, biting his lip and wincing as if he was actually the one being hit. He shuddered, but kept going, punching her arms and legs to make as many bruises as possible. When he was done, he stood up and walked across the room to a chair and sat down.
"Sorry."
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:01 pm

Asia whimpered when he landed the first blow. Eyes watering as he continued, as it got harder the tears spilled over. Her arms and legs ached and she felt blood trickle down her face. When Thomas got up and walked away she curled up and closed her eyes tightly. "It's fine..." She whispered in reply.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:03 pm

Thomas noticed the blood and quickly rummaged through a drawer. He pulled out a silk handkerchief and quietly handed it to her, assuming she'd prefer to clean her own wounds than have him do it. He sighed and said, "I really am. But they would have known I didn't. And are you a virgin?"
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:05 pm

Asia took the hankerchief and wiped her forehead with it gently before sitting up with a groan. Letting out a small sigh she nodded, "Yes." She told him softly and then bit her lip. This was more than she wanted him to know but it was too late now.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:09 pm

Thomas swore. "We need to keep you out of reach of them, then. We can't let them figure that out.." He paced the room forcefully, suddenly overbearing with anger. "You are to stay in this room." He ordered.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next