Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;) - Page 6 Empty Re: Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;)

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:09 pm

"Move out of the way, you." Thomas snarled and prodded his horse forward. The old man obediently moved to the side of the road and he trotted his horse down the road once more.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;) - Page 6 Empty Re: Leodoodlefluffikinpuddles and I - Darker Days - ;)

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:10 pm

Asia followed Thomas, eyeing the poor man for a moment before passing him with a small sigh. She remembered how it was like to be penniless, not fun. Not fun at all.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:17 pm

The old man glanced up after them, a small smile on his face. He whistled, and a bandit jumped out of the tree, landeing on the back of Asia's horse and pulling her off. They landed on the ground.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Asia let out a small screech and hoped Thomas had heard her. Grunting when the man pulled at her hair and clothes she flailed her arms and legs. "Let go of me!" She hissed somewhat wildly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:22 pm

Thomas whirled around and leapt off his horse. "Get off of her!" He yelled, brandishing his sword in front of the bandit. Thge man snarled and pulled out his own knife.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Asia drew in a deep breath when she suddenly felt a hot pain through her side. Groaning she doubled over from the pain and tried to curl up but failed. Praying Thomas would hurry up and make a move she reached down to cover the wound with her hand. Wincing when she felt the hot liquid seeping out from the fabric of her dress.

((Mixed it up a bit. Hope you don't mind... Razz))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:04 am

Thomas saw the flash of the knife as the bandit stabbed his supposed fiance, and a flash of rage surged through him. Why did he feel that? He didn't know. All he knew was that this man had no right to do that. Angrily, he lunged forward, driving the attacker back. After a while of trying to run in and strike Thomas, the man finally turned and sprinted away, spitting over his shoulder as he did.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:41 pm

Asia tried to stand up but failed. She was relieved when the man turned to run away after Thomas attacked. Still holding her hand over her wound she gasped for breaths.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6