Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padfoot Prongs and Moony?! Nah, just Kira and Moony xD

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Padfoot Prongs and Moony?! Nah, just Kira and Moony xD Empty Padfoot Prongs and Moony?! Nah, just Kira and Moony xD

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:05 pm

Soooo ladeeda. Harry potter reference xD anyways...onto the plot! Hope you don't mind me being a girl...

Pinegrove Boarding School
A place of fun, friends, and...secrets?

Kaylee Adams is a girl of many personalities. From a horse loving Reiner, to a girly shopper, and again to the rocker chick. With black hair and a lip ring, most people try to stay away from her. However, at Pinegrove it seems she isn't the only one with multiple personas. Some serious murders have taken place around the campus of various students, and many people think Kaylee has something to do with it. Why? She has no clue. Maybe she does, but it doesn't seem likely. Worst part of it is, she never remembers what happens at night. The minute she climbs into bed, everything after that is a blank.

So um yeah xD basically it's a murder mystery at a boarding school :3

Kaylee Adams
16 1/2
Appearance
Rebellious, party girl? Not quite, but close enough. That's what people see when they look at Kay. With her black hair, lip ring, and dark clothes people tend to think she's an emo chick, but no. She's actually a happy person, who loves animals. She's a girly girl so she loves shopping, just not for pink and lace and flowers.

Last edited by Kira Has Ravenclaw Pride on Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Padfoot Prongs and Moony?! Nah, just Kira and Moony xD Empty Re: Padfoot Prongs and Moony?! Nah, just Kira and Moony xD

Post  moonshine09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Name:Maddoc Wolf Alexander
Maddoc is kind of the bad boy of school. He doesn't care what people think of him,hardly ever listens to anyone but if someone is being picked on he has muscle to spare and he will help.The fact that he has a couple of tattoos helps his bad boy image,and he drives a motorcyle too.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Padfoot Prongs and Moony?! Nah, just Kira and Moony xD Empty Re: Padfoot Prongs and Moony?! Nah, just Kira and Moony xD

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:32 pm

You wanna start? XD I suck at starting..,
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:41 pm

lol no thanks Smile
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:58 pm

-_- ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff oh btw I love your tattoo xD I can't wait to get my first one!

Kaylee opened her eyes, and found she was on the floor, facing the wall.
What the heck?! She thought, standing up. She blinked and shook her hair out of her face. She looked around the room and sighed. She had no roommate, so some people considered her lucky. She was lonely. Standing, she went into the bathroom and showered. Coming out she pulled her hair back and went to go get dressed. It was the weekend, so she didn't have to wear the uniform. She chose a pair of grey acid-wash skinny jeans and a black and silver off the shoulder top. She went back into the bathroom and did her hair and makeup. She put her normal piercings in, not the clear ones the school made her wear. They were black. She sighed and then grabbed her bag and headed out.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:40 pm

Maddoc awoke to the shrill ringing of his alarm clock on the bedside table,and groaned as he rolled over to turn it off.He then stood up and stretched before walking to the bathroom and taking a shower.He brushed his teeth after he got out then ran a comb through his hair before musing it up with his hands.He then walked back to his closet and got the kind of outfit he usually wore when he went out for a ride.As he dressed he turned his stereo on blaring Disturbed's The Animal.When he was done dressing, he turned the radio off,grabbed his keys and helmet and headed out to the student parking garages.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:59 pm

Kaylee headed out to the student parking garage, and planned out where she was going. First it was brunch with her friends from her old high school, then she was going to her moms for riding. All her riding things were there, including her clothes. There was no need for it here since she had an 'image' to keep up. She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. Sure, the equestrian center was nice here. But it was all English, Hunter, Jumper, Dressage...not what she did. She was a reiner, so what did it matter? She smiled to herself as she headed over to her truck.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:06 pm

Maddoc was sitting on his bike getting ready to put his helmet on when a real hottie walked by. He smiled and whistled at her, then sat back and waited for her reaction.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:05 pm

She turned to see who had whistled, and narrowed her eyes. He was..handsome. If you liked the whole rugged biker badboy type. Which, shockingly enough, she usually didn't. Rolling her eyes, Kaylee stalked off and climbed into her truck.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Maddoc just laughed and pulled his helmet on over his head.He then kicked started his bike,the loud roar made him smile with pleasure.The tires screeched as he tore out of the parking lot,going way over the allotted speed limit.He ended up driving into town,going to one of his favorite hangouts,Ink Well Tattoos.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:11 pm

Kaylee watched him tear out of the parking garage. "Idiot." She mumbled, then drove out. She met her friends at the brunch place, and they all grinned at her. They all began telling each other stories from school. Laughing and talking, it was just like old times. Kaylee sighed and checked the time. One of her friends grinned at her.
"Madison's getting a tattoo today! Wanna come?" She asked. Kaylee grinned and nodded.
"I can't stay to long though, I promised my mom I'd come by around 4." She informed them, they all nodded. "Okay, let's go!" They paid the tab, then headed out. Kaylee followed their car because she'd never been to this place before. She had a tattoo, but she had gotten it in Arizona. She pulled into the parking lot, and saw it was called Ink Well Tattoos.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:31 pm

Maddoc winced as the needles on the tattoo gun hit a tender spot on his skin.The skull he was getting was in memory of his late father,and was going to probably cost him a couple of hundred."Sorry about that."Jay said as he dipped the needles in ink and went back to work."No problem,I've had worse than that before."Maddoc assured him.He held his shirt in his hands and squeezed it has another tender spot was hit."So when are you going to get your bike?"Maddoc asked Ray just to keep the conversation going.Jay was about to answer when the bell over the door chimed."Give me a sec'." Jay hollered.

[[ shirtless lol ]]
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:08 pm

Kaylee shoved her hands in her pocket as she waited. She turned to Madison, who was fidgeting nervously.
"So what are you planning on getting?" She asked, smiling at her friend. Madison looked at her and thought for a moment.
"I'm getting a sea horse." She explained. Kaylee couldn't help but smile. Madison was obsessed with marine life, she wanted to be a marine biologist, and a sea horse was her favorite animal.
"Gotta picture I can see?" She asked. Madison nodded and pulled a folded up piece of paper out of her purse. Kaylee unfolded it to see a cool tribal seahorse design.

[o.o yum xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:19 pm

Jay went out to help the new customer and Maddoc followed him rolling his shoulders to get the stiffness out of them."Hi ladies,how can I help you?"Jay asked them as Maddoc came out of the tattooing room.He almost laughed when he saw the girl from his school standing with another girl at the counter.Maddoc smiled at them and winked at the dark haired one before going and lounging in one of the waiting chairs.

[[right!! you should see him in the movie the covenant its really awesome and hes really hot in it]]
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:29 pm

Kaylee scoffed and rolled her eyes. Madison however winked back. Kaylee looked at her, bewildered. "Dont encourage him!" She hissed, Madi just shrugged and giggled.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Jay and Maddoc both laughed,"So which one of you is getting the tattoo?"Maddoc asked almost certain it was the giggler.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:39 pm

Kaylee glared at him. "Why's that you-" She was cut off by Madi's elbow colliding with her side.
"I am!" She flipped her curly blonde hair over her shoulder and grinned at him. Kaylee narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:43 pm

Jay raised an pierced eyebrow,"What are you looking to get?"he asked.Maddoc grinned back at the girl,then picked up a tattoo magazine.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:50 pm

Madi handed him the picture. She seemed preoccupied, so Kaylee went to sit down. Their other two friends had gone out to smoke. Kaylee almost gagged when she saw them. Smoking was probably one of her least favorite things next to slaughterhouses. She sat back in the chair and crossed one leg over the other.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:54 pm

Maddoc looked over at her,"So do you plan on getting a tattoo?"he asked.Jay looked at the drawing and said,"Let me go get it ready."before he went out of the room jay looked over at Maddoc,"You don't mind if I do her's and get back to your's after?" Maddoc smiled and said,"It's all good,her's wont take as long as mine."
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:46 pm

Kaylee shook her head. "I have my fair share of tattoos." She informed him, crossing her arms and sitting back. Madi bounced happily after Jay, her curls mimicking her energy. Kaylee watched her and smiled.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:46 pm

"Then why not get another one?"Maddoc asked.He didn't understand why a lot of people were against tattoos,it wasn't like they made the person different in anyways but appearance.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:48 pm

"Theres no reason to. And plus I don't have the money for one. I'd rather spend my money on something useful." She eyed him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:53 pm

"Fine,if you were to get another tattoo what would it be?"He asked,trying to get a conversation going.Maddoc started to also wonder what other tattoos were.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:00 pm

Kaylee thought about that.
"Probably a line from sheet music of one of my favorite songs. Or something to do with horses." She shrugged. "Whats the one you're getting done of?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next