Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padfoot Prongs and Moony?! Nah, just Kira and Moony xD

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Padfoot Prongs and Moony?! Nah, just Kira and Moony xD - Page 2 Empty Re: Padfoot Prongs and Moony?! Nah, just Kira and Moony xD

Post  moonshine09 Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:05 pm

" That's nice and it's a skull to represent my father,he died when I was 16.A couple of days ago I was going through old pictures of us and found one of one of his tattoos.So I brought the picture to Jay and we put in some more details together and came up with this."Maddoc said and leaned forward so she could see the outline of the tattoo.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Padfoot Prongs and Moony?! Nah, just Kira and Moony xD - Page 2 Empty Re: Padfoot Prongs and Moony?! Nah, just Kira and Moony xD

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:12 pm

Kaylee inspected it. "Cool!" She pulled her shirt up just above her hips so he could see the angel wings with the word 'Noxin' written in cursive through them. "Its for my cousin, she died when I was ten."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Maddoc whistled, mostly at the tattoo,"Wow that has amazing detail.Was her name Noxin?"He asked,and almost protested when she let the shirt drop back down.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:26 pm

"Last name." She sat back down. She had another tattoo, but she didn't intend to show him. "Her sister - my other cousin - and her now ex-fiancé, I guess, have angel wings with her first name."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:42 pm

"Oh."Maddoc said.He let his gaze roam over her,wondering where the other tattoo was."So you said you had tattoos,that's plural.Where's the others?"
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:59 pm

"If I told you, I'd have to kill you." She smirked at him and sat down, leaning back.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:23 pm

"Hmm, almost sounds like a good deal."He said teasingly,and leaned back in the chair,trying to show off his muscles.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:25 pm

"You wouldn't be able to see it if you're dead. Unless you came back as a pervy ghost." She laughed and crossed her legs. She checked the time. "Hmm..."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:38 pm

"What,got to be somewhere?"He inquired.He really didn't want to see her go,he was actually enjoying himself for once,and she wasn't that hard to talk to,unlike some of the other girls at the school.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:50 pm

She shook her head. "Not now, but soonish I do." She shrugged and played with a necklace she had on.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:03 pm

"That's nice."Maddoc said with a slow smile."So have you ever rode a motorcycle before?"
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:07 pm

"Nope." She looked up from her fidgeting and arced an eyebrow in a confused way. What was he thinking? She uncrossed her legs and leaned forward slightly, balancing herself by resting her elbows on her knees and putting her chin in her hands.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:02 am

"Do you want to ride one?"He asked,hoping she would say yes.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:22 pm

"Sure, why not?" She answered with a smile.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:44 pm

Maddoc smiled as he stood up and pulled his shirt back on."Jay,we'll be back in a couple of minutes." He hollered back to the artist."'Kay."Jay said as the tattoo gun was turned on.Maddoc walked outside with the girl behind him.He grabbed his helmet and jacket and handed them to her to put on. "Here you go....?Sorry I didn't catch your name."Maddoc said.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:50 pm

Kaylee pulled the helmet over her head. "That is for me to know, and you to find out. But, you can call me K."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Maddoc laughed as he got on his motorcycle and held a hand out to help her get on."Okay k,and my name is Maddoc by the way."he said and smiled at her.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:15 pm

"Nice to meet you, Maddoc." She said with a smile, climbing onto the seat.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:48 pm

"Hold on."Maddoc said as he started the cycle.The loud engine cut off any chance for talking and he was a little unhappy about that.But then he gunned the gas and they tore out of the parking lot.Ink Well was on a road that didn't get much traffic let alone patrol men so Maddoc went ahead and drove over the speed limit.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:53 pm

Kaylee wrapped her arms around his waist, clinging for dear life. Oh gosh, what would her mom say about this? Sure, she could tattoos and piercings but motorcycles were a big no-no in her books. Who cared? This was great!
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:07 pm

His smile widened when he felt her arms tighten around his waist.Maddoc drove them around all his favorite areas that had beautiful views of the land.But after 20 minutes of riding he figured that she would probably want to get back to be with her friend.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:27 pm

Kaylee looked at the beautiful scenery and couldn't help but smile. She was slightly sad when they came back to the tattoo shop, and blinked. She waited until he motorcycle stopped. She climbed off and pulled the helmet off, shaking out her hair.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:30 pm

"Have fun?"Maddoc asked smiling,knowing that she did.He took the helmet from her and put it on the gas tank,then turned around and had to fight with his instincts to not kiss her.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:39 pm

"Tons." She grinned at him, then took a step towards him. She stopped. Not my type She reminded herself, looking down sheepishly.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:42 pm

Maddoc saw her movie towards him and knew exactly what she had been going to do,and his instincts won the fight.He reached out and lifted her chin up then leaned his head down and kissed her.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next