Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padfoot Prongs and Moony?! Nah, just Kira and Moony xD

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Padfoot Prongs and Moony?! Nah, just Kira and Moony xD - Page 4 Empty Re: Padfoot Prongs and Moony?! Nah, just Kira and Moony xD

Post  moonshine09 Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:43 pm

After awhile Maddoc fell asleep.But he was awaken in the middle of the night when the sound of someone screaming echoed through the night air.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Padfoot Prongs and Moony?! Nah, just Kira and Moony xD - Page 4 Empty Re: Padfoot Prongs and Moony?! Nah, just Kira and Moony xD

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:53 pm

[yess! Mystery!]

Kaylee was still awake, but dozing off. She jumped up when she heard the scream. It was from nearby. She grabbed some slipper boots and ran downstairs and outside, towards the fountain. That's where the scream had come from, just in the trees beyond it. She ran out to them, probably not smart. Then she saw it...the body. She let out a bloodcurdling scream herself.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:56 pm

When the second scream sounded Maddoc jumped up and headed out the door.There was a lot of people who were coming out of their rooms asking what was going on,and a couple were even running towards the stairs the led outside,apparently intent on finding out what was going on. Maddoc followed those people.

(yesss lol xD)
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:02 am

Kaylee leaned against a tree and retched up everything she had eaten that day. The body..oh god. She had no idea who it was, aside that it was a girl. It was so mangled and torn that the police would have a hard time identifying whoever it was. She turned away, wanting to throw up again but her stomach was empty. She held her stomach, sobbing and gasping. It was horrible.

[this is how I would be if I saw a mutilated body o.e]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:15 am

Everyone was heading towards the woods,following the schools best athlete Brian Winters.When the group arrived at the gory scene a bunch of people hurried behind trees or into bushes and started vomiting.Maddoc looked at the body then quickly looked away.He usually wasn't squeamish,but the way that the body was dismembered was just horrific.Maddoc turned around intending on heading back to the school to get the guards or someone,but then he saw Kaylee off to the side.He hurried over to her,shoving around people who just came upon the body."Hey,come on you shouldn't be seeing this."

((I dont think it would bother me that bad,more like a scream,omg moment lol))

Last edited by moonshine09 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:01 pm

Kaylee looked up at him and shook her head.
"D-did you see it?" She asked quietly, looking down and away from him. "It was horrible." She whispered, mostly to herself. She straightened up, her arms still wrapped tightly around her.

[Nik? XD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:42 pm

((lol *hand to forehead*other rp charrie))
"Yeah,I saw it.Totally messed up."Maddoc said and warily looked around,wondering if the killer was still near by.That thought sprung Maddoc into motion,"Everybody back to the school!We don't know if the killer is still sticking around."People looked at each other than all at once everyone started racing back towards the school.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:24 pm

"Did someone call the police?" Kaylee asked, looking around carefully. If the killer was still around, she'd make sure to beat their sorry asses.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:29 pm

"I have no idea."He said still looking around."Come on,we should go too."Maddoc said and grabbed her hand.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:21 pm

"Wait." She pulled away from him, going off towards the woods. She kept going, and blinked.
"Maddoc, c'mere. I think I found something."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:44 pm

"Da*m it."He muttered and followed."What did you find?"he asked,not really paying attention to her as he kept glancing around the dark woods.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:49 pm

Kaylee pointed to an object glinting in the moonlight, blood and metal glittering.
"I think I found the murder weapon." She looked at him, worriedly. "I don't hear the sirens. Call the cops. Now."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:24 pm

"I told you it's in my room."Maddoc said,"Now come on,we'll go call the cops and they'll come out here and find it."He said."I really don't feel like being the next victim tonight."
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:28 pm

"But..." She began to protest, then sighed. It wasn't worth it. "Can you stay with me tonight? I really don't want to sleep by myself." She shivered. The murder had been so close to her room...she looked at the body, focusing on the head. She had black hair, almost identical to Kaylee's. "Okay. Let's go."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:38 pm

"Yeah,sure."Maddoc said even though he knew nobody would be getting sleep after the cops showed up.They had just walked into the school when a bunch of cops showed up.Everyone was rushed back into the school."Okay who's dorm are we going to?"He asked Kaylee after a yawn.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:44 pm

"Yours." She said almost immediately. "I can't deal with mine. To many crying girls...and it's way to close the crime scene..."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:52 pm

"Ok then."Maddoc said and took her hand in his as they walked through the crowded halls towards his dorm.He was running the events of the day through his mind wondering how something could be blissful and tragic.

((I get a new tattoo this Thursday xD))
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:03 pm

Kaylee interlocked her fingers with his, not caring about the looks they got as they headed towards his dorm. It was usually against the rules for boys and girls to sleep in the same dorms, but under the circumstances she figured a lot of girls would be staying with their boyfriends tonight...which brought her to another thought. What was he to her? A boyfriend? A friend with benefeits? She furrowed her eyebrows as she thought about it.

[sweet what's it of??]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:20 pm

Maddoc opened the door to his room for Kaylee,"You can have the bed,I'll sleep on the couch."He said and walked over to the couch after closing the door.He was tired,but knew that if he closed his eyes he would see the body.He sat down and put his arms behind his head as he watched her."Why did you go out there by yourself?And I know you did because you were already there when the rest of us showed up."

((day of the dead skull))
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 pm

"I...I don't know. I thought more people would be rushing out...but no one else was. I just happened to be there before anyone else." She explained, climbing into the bed.
"The police are probably going to question me..."

[awesome sauce xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:23 am

"Yeah more than likely."Maddoc said."Are you sure there wasn't anybody else out there when you went out?"he asked as he laid down on the couch.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:51 pm

[I LOVE GUMBALL!!! ALMOST AS MUCH AS FLAPJACK!!!!]

"Positive. The only other person out there was..." She swallowed, "the body." She pulled her knees up to her chest, resting her chin on her knees.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:23 pm

"Oh."Maddoc said then got up to answer the door when someone knocked on it.A male officer was standing in the door way and asked,"Is a miss Kaylee Adams here?" Maddoc glanced over his shoulder then looked back at the officer and said,"Yeah,come on in."
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Kaylee looked at the officer, her eyes clouded with worry.
"Yes?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:41 pm

"We have reports that you were the first person on the scene,is this true?"He asked then pulled out a little notebook and started writing in it.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next