Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padfoot Prongs and Moony?! Nah, just Kira and Moony xD

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Padfoot Prongs and Moony?! Nah, just Kira and Moony xD - Page 5 Empty Re: Padfoot Prongs and Moony?! Nah, just Kira and Moony xD

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:48 pm

Kaylee nodded.
"Um, yeah. That's true."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Padfoot Prongs and Moony?! Nah, just Kira and Moony xD - Page 5 Empty Re: Padfoot Prongs and Moony?! Nah, just Kira and Moony xD

Post  moonshine09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:54 pm

"Okay and what made you go outside and about what time was that?"The officer asked.
Maddoc went and sat on the couch.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:11 pm

"Screaming made me go outside, and it was about...12:30." She told him, having to think about the time.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:59 pm

"Okay,now I need you to describe exactly what happened from then to when the other students showed up."The officer said.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:03 pm

Kaylee sighed and told the officer what happened, from when she got there to when the other kids showed up.
"officer, if you don't mind my asking, but who was she?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:15 pm

The officer flipped the notebook closed done with his questioning for then."Her name was Caileigh Alumnis.Now the school is on lockdown, so no one is allowed leaving the school under any circumstances until further notice."The officer opened the door but stopped and looked back at Kaylee,"We'll be in touch with you."
Maddoc let a whistle out as soon as the door was closed,"Freaky."
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Kaylee's face paled.
"Her name. Oh my god her name." She put her head in her hands.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:26 pm

Hearing the distress in her voice Maddoc stood up and went to sit down with her."Hey,it's just a coincidence,it doesn't mean anything."
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:36 pm

"How do you know? And her hair...did you see her hair? Maddoc, I'm scared." She wrapped her arms around her torso, looking over at him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:02 pm

Maddoc pulled her into his arms and patted her back soothingly."My dad use to always tell me ' If you jump to conclusions you may find yourself without a parachute.' I think that kind of applies here." He said,trying to get her to stop freaking out.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:07 pm

Kaylee shivered, and laid her head on his shoulder.
"I know, but it's scary. Terrifying." She shivered again, and buried her face into his chest, sobbing silently.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Maddoc had dealt with the female crying thing before and learned that it was best to just let them get it all out,and comfort them afterwards.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:05 pm

[I love your Avatar!]

Kaylee finally finished crying. She looked at his shirt, and laughed a little. "Sorry."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:22 pm

"It's okay."Maddoc said smiling and got up to get her a tissue."Here you go."He said and handed one to her."Um,not trying to scare you or anything,but I'm thinking that the cop thinks your the killer."

[[Smile thank you]]
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:25 pm

Kaylee blinked.
"W-why would you say that." She asked, her eyes widening.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 pm

"He did say 'We'll be in touch with you'.Why else would they still need to talk to you?" He pointed out grimly as he sat back down on the bed.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:42 pm

She sighed. "Figures. But they'll test the knife for prints."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:45 pm

"They wont find any if the person was wearing gloves."He said and laid back against the pillows.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:53 pm

"But...they can't honestly think...why would I kill her? Even if you don't have a good allaby, they still need to know why you killed the person." She said with a sigh, looking at the floor. Well, tonight was just hell.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:56 pm

"True,but that's where the crazy serial killers come into play.They just do it to do it."Maddoc said,disgusted that some people were like that.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:30 pm

Kaylee shook her head. "Usually the people a serial killer kills all have something in common. They hang out at the same places, their cars a certain color, etc." She looked up at him, and felt herself blush. "Sorry. I really want to be a forensics scientist..."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:13 pm

"It's okay;I think it's awesome that you know that stuff.Most girl's would freak."Maddoc said smiling boyishly.

[[got the tattoo!! Razz ]]
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:19 pm

[yay!! Is it the fox??.]

Depsite herself, Kaylee felt herself smile. "Well, Im not most girls." She told him with a sly grin.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:26 pm

Maddoc grinned wider and slowly sat up,"No your not."he whispered,then leaned over and kissed her slowly.

[[no they couldn't do it because of the size so i got a peacock feather,i'll put a pic up later]]
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Kaylee leaned into the kiss, kissing him back. She silently cursed in her head.
Gah, not your type. Not your type. But so...amazing.. Her mind then went blank and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

[ohhh yes please!]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next