Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baddie and I[Mature Content?]

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Baddie and I[Mature Content?]  - Page 10 Empty Re: Baddie and I[Mature Content?]

Post  baddie11 Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:52 am

Carter let out a relieved sigh as he finished up with that. He got a little nervous as they walked him over to the fighting mat. He swallowed slightly and sighed but stepped out onto the mat. He glanced back to Mer nervously before looking back to his trainer.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Baddie and I[Mature Content?]  - Page 10 Empty Re: Baddie and I[Mature Content?]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Meraunda sucked in her breath when she saw the training mat. Was he ready? The combat training here was modeled after the Spartans. Brutal and merciless. No weak links. She knew Carter was strong, but was he strong enough? She really hoped so.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Carter watched the trainer quietly for a moment before letting out a soft breath. The trainer went for him all at once and it was all Carter could do to get out of the way. The fight went on for a few minutes simply off Carter's strength before he was pinned down rather painfully. Strength he might have but skill was something he was missing.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:00 pm

Meraunda squeaked and reached a hand out to him, but knew she couldn't intervene. She covered her mouth and closed her eyes, praying to whatever deity was out there that he would be able to survive this.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:18 pm

Carter let out a painful breath and tried to get out of the pin, his shoulder was hurting majorly bad. In a last act of desperation he threw the trainer off him with his mind draining the rest of his energy.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:46 pm

Meraunda rung her hands nervously.
"Carter!" She gasped when he threw the trainer off with no physical force. How much energy had they taken...? How much longer could he last? Oh goodness she really needed to stop thinking these things...
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:34 am

Carter laid on the mat rather drained, he tried to get up but he simply fell back down onto the mat. He closed his eyes for a moment and sighed, he just wanted to go to bed.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:27 pm

Meraunda ignored the protests if the teachers and ran over to Carter. She kneeled down next to him and brushed his hair off his forehead.
"Hey there, don't go to bed yet."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:31 pm

Carter groaned slightly "But i want to" he said but it ended up just coming out like "Mmm am wamm tmm" he was exhausted. He had never actually moved anyone mentally before except once when he had first moved something.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:48 pm

Meraunda turned back to the teachers.
"I think this session is over." She told them firmly yet respectfully. They nodded and left. She turned back to Carter and began to pull him up. "Come on, let's get you to bed."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:51 pm

Carter sighed and opened his eyes quietly before pushing himself up to his feet with Mer's help. He shook his head softly before looking down to her "I'm tired" he mummered his words still getting a little jumbled up.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:55 pm

"I can tell." She said with a small laugh and started helping him to his cabin.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:59 pm

Carter gave her a sleepy smile his feet dragging as they headed back to his cabin. He tripped a few times but managed to catch himself before he did a total face plant. He let out a sleepy sigh "No more midnights" he mummered simply.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:12 pm

"Definitely not." She agreed as they reached the door to his cabin. She opened it and looked around. "Which bed is yours?" She asked, wrinkling her nose slightly at the scent of boys and cologne.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:27 pm

Carter looked over to her for a moment "Back right" he mummered simply to the cleanest corner of the cabin. He hadn't been in here enough to mess it up yet with all the stuff that'd happened. He started over to it quietly just excited to get the chance to sleep.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:41 pm

Meraunda smiled as he made his way over to his bed.
"Okay, well you sleep well. I'm going back to my cabin to rest." She yawned and turned away from the cabin, closing the door with a click behind her. She made her way back to her cabin as her eyes began drooping. The moment she reached her bed and fell onto it with an 'oof' and was asleep the moment she hit the pillow.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:49 pm

Carter nodded and walked over to his bed litteraly falling onto the clean sheets. He let out a soft happy sigh before he quickly drifted off into a dead sleep. He had no idea how long he slept but when he woke up the cabin was still empty although he felt much better.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Meraunda awoke to late afternoon light seeping through the window. The cabin was empty, which she was happy about. She stood up and headed over to the bathroom, where she squeaked at the sight of her unruly hair. She quickly fixed it and decided to head outside. She grabbed her book and sat down on the cabin porch.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:21 pm

Carter laid in bed for a while before getting up. He cleaned himself up a bit changing into a fresh pair of clothes and such. He ran his fingers through his hair and stretched out his shoulders before glancing out the window. He slipped outside quietly and started over to Meraunda's cabin. Seeing her outside with her book he smiled softly and walked over "Hello" he said quietly.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Meraunda looked up from her book, slightly surprised.
"Hey." She said with a smile, shutting the book. She patted the space the next her and scooted over a bit to make more room for him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:40 pm

Carter smiled and sat ddown beside her quietly, he looked at her warmly for a moment before looking down to his hands. He sighed softly "How long did I pass out for?" he asked softly. He knew he had used up a lot of energy in the last twenty four hours but he also knew that it would help him get stronger.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:49 pm

"A few hours. I'm guessing about the same amount as me." She said with a smile, leaning overhand resting her head on his arm.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:07 pm

Carter nodded and looked down to her quietly with a small smile "Lovely" he said simply, he had needed a good sleep. He looked down to Meraunda for a moment "Thanks for getting me out of that training match" he said simply.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:20 pm

Meraunda furrowed her eyebrows.
"They shouldn't have trained so hard. Not on your first day...." She thought back to her first day of training. She laughed slightly. "I take that back. I forgot where we were. Just promise me, next to you train try to use speed rather than strength." She sat up and looked up. "I can even help you train."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:48 pm

Carter nodded softly "Speed instead of strength, i'll try to remember that" he said quietly. He wasn't very good at being quick and agile, it was something he would need to work on. He sighed and looked down to Mer "The lessons would be greatly appreciated" he said simply.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next