Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baddie and I[Mature Content?]

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Baddie and I[Mature Content?]  - Page 11 Empty Re: Baddie and I[Mature Content?]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:30 am

"Great! We can start now!" She hopped up and set her book din on the step. She grabbed his hand pulled him up. She started tugging him towards the training field.
"What do you wanna try first? Sword fighting, archery, hand on hand...." She trailed off, looking around at the different weapons. The swords were wooden, but the arrows, lances, and shields were real.
The lance training was where you sat on a fake horse that was designed to whiz down a run, and you had to knock a dummy off a similar horse.
The archery was simple, shoot an arrow at the target. For the advanced archers, the targets moved.
The shields just helped you in swordfighting. Even though the swords were wooden, they still hurt.
There were other weapons there, but Meraunda couldn't be bothered to remember their names.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Baddie and I[Mature Content?]  - Page 11 Empty Re: Baddie and I[Mature Content?]

Post  baddie11 Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:11 pm

Carter was suprised by her enthusiasium. He followed after her quietly as they headed over to the training feild. He stopped when he saw all the stuff and blinked quietly, it would be pretty cool to work with a sword but he didn't know if it was really his style. He glanced over to Meraunda quietly "Lets start hand to hand first" he said simply. She had been pretty talented when they had been fighting the council members, she had managed to take out a lot more of the teachers then he had.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:38 pm

Meraunda nodded and headed over to a circle of dirt, which had been grass but was flattened by feet.
"Okay, come at me."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:32 pm

Carter looked at her for a moment trying to figure out how to do this. He let out a soft breath and took a run at her, he was really more of a strength fighter and he had a feeling he was going to be really bad at this.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:36 pm

Meraunda easily slid out of his way, grabbing his wrist in the process. She pinned his arm behind him and ousted him to the ground.
"Gotta do better than that." She teased, releasing his arm.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:40 pm

Cameron shook his head softly and let out a soft breath before he pushed himself back up to his feet. He looked over to Meraunda quietly and sighed "All I know his strength" he said honestly, he was embaressed to admitt it but Mer could probably beat him up without even breaking a sweat.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:43 pm

[who's Cameron??

Just kidding. I know who you're talking about:D]

"Okay, that's a start. Let's try that. Then we'll talk about technique." She gave him an encouraging smile, and backed away from him. "Try coming at me again, and pin me." She instructed.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:17 pm

Bah. Carter** Sorrs xD

Carter looked at her quietly for a moment before lowering his center of balance slightly. Dancing on the balls of his feet slightly he went at her trying to get his arms around her waist so that he could try to pin her down.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:54 pm

Meraunda took a defensive stance, and as he tried to wrap his arms around her, she turned her feet and pressed against him, trying to push him back. A wry smile formed across her face, thinking of how ironic this was.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:25 pm

Carter struggled with her slightly for a moment before reaching down and hooking his arm around her knee. He gave his arm a quick pull, bringing them both down to the ground, Carter managing to pin her for a moment.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:01 pm

Meraunda struggled against him, attempting to roll over so that she had him pinned. Finally she accomplished this, and grinned down at him.
"Give up yet?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:21 am

Carter let out a soft breath and shook his head. He looked up to her and sighed "Fine" he mummered simply. He really didn't like losing but he had to learn somehow, although Meraunda probably wasn't going to let this go for a while.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:27 am

Meraunda leaned down and kissed him softly.
"Dont mope." She said, rolling off and sitting up. "I have to say, that was pretty good. You definitely are strong. We just have to work on your technique."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:39 pm

Carter chuckled softly and shook his head softly. He sat up quietly and glanced over to her for a moment before leaning over and kissing her cheek "Yeah, any tips?" he asked quietly.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:57 pm

"Dont let a girl beat you." She laughed and leaned against him, closing her eyes.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:05 am

Cameron smiled and wrapped his arm around her for a moment as he thought about how she fought. He looked down to her quietly "Again" he said simply.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:55 am

"Yeah. Don't let it happen again." She smiled at him and snuggled up closer to him. She let out a contented sigh and glanced around. "Was there anything else you wanted to do?" She asked.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:09 pm

Carter grinned and kissed her cheek once before glancing around the field "Hmm, You know anything about the Bow and Arrow?" he asked curiously. He had always thought the weapon was rather interesting but he had never actually gotten to get a chance to use it.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:55 pm

"I know a bit. I can't guarantee any vast knowledge on it though." Meraunda grinned and stood up, pulling him to his feet.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:21 pm

Carter smiled softly and stood up, he looked at her for a moment before starting over towards the shooting range. He glanced down to Mer and gently squeezed her hand rather happily.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:43 pm

Meraunda blinked and smiled at him. She let go of his hand and headed over to the archery range, and picked up a bow. She handed it to him, along with some arrows. Then, grabbing her own bow and arrows she began loading the bow. "Okay, so you hold it like this. Pull back, and make sure your hand is up by your ear. Like this." She turned away and demonstrated. "Then, you aim and release." She shifted her arrows angle a bit and let go, hitting the target just above the center circle.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:45 pm

Carter looked over to her quietly for a moment watching as she shot the arrow. He picked up his own quietly and notched an arrow, he pulled back the arrow quietly. Focusing on the target for a moment he mentally prepared himself for the shot. He pulled back the arrow and let it fly, manipulating it with his mind slightly so it hit the bullseye with a tremendous amount of power.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Meraunda blinked at his target in dismay, "Great shot!" She exclaimed, rubbing the back of her head. Then it hit her. "Oh. Hey! No fair! That's cheating!" She piped up, but she laughed. "Good thinking though!"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  baddie11 Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:25 pm

Carter laughed as she came to the conclusion. He looked down to her and smiled, gently kissing her forehead he chuckled "Not cheating" he said simply "Just using all my assets" he said with a playful grin.

baddie11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:32 pm

[dios mío...do you still wanna do this?!]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11