Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLO! (Again xD)

2 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

POLO! (Again xD) - Page 6 Empty Re: POLO! (Again xD)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:10 pm

"It's not that bad!" Kai scolded her reproachfully, unable to supress a relieved smile when he saw she was okay. He grabbed the pepperup potion and took a swig as though to prove his point, then shuddered slightly and put it down. "Okay, so it is pretty bad." He admitted, stepping over toward the sofa. "Are you okay?" He asked quickly, dropping to his knees beside her. His dark eyes were suddenly serious again, concern easily readable in them.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:14 pm

I looked up at him. 'I'm so sorry Kai!' I gasped. I couldn't believe what I had done, and all knowingly...
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:42 pm

"Don't apologise, you fool." Kai scolded her with a gentle smile, "Just tell me what happened please, if you can." he requested, getting up off the floor and perching himself on the arm of the sofa, dark eyes watching her expectantly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:46 pm

'When I went into the bathroom, I had this...vision. It was of Voldemort asking Greyback to fetch his wand, and that we were still here, because he could see into my mind and control me. When I recovered from the vision, I wasn't quite...' I paused, '...right. I felt as though I was a puppet, and I was trying to force myself to tell you, but something was holding me back. It told me to stun you so you wouldn't fight off Greyback like you had the other Death Eaters.' I explained.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:58 pm

Kai's eyes narrowed in concern. "He's in your head..." He murmured uneasily. "That's not good, it sounds like he was controlling you... But its not the imperius curse. It can't be - because he wasn't anywhere near here... How is he doing this...?" he sighed softly. "Oh well... Nothing we can do now. I'm sure we'll have a chance to get that wand away from him again before long." Kai spoke optimistically, a vague attempt at a smile lighting up his face as he attempted to cheer her up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:05 pm

I leant back on the sofa. 'What else could I do if he was in my head?' I wandered aloud, more to myself than Kai.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:10 pm

"Have you tried applying Occlumency against him?" Kai asked in reply. "When somebody is controlling you there's nothing you can do to stop it, except pour everything you've got into overpowering them and regaining control." he explained. "I think that in your case, powerful Occlumency might do the trick."

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:56 pm

I shook my head. 'Apart form the small spell I use on you, I'm usless at Occlumency. The spell I used on you was very weak. It'd be no match against Voldemort's mind powers.' I sighed and twirled my wand in my hand, which I realized I had held onto.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:03 pm

"Ah..." Kai replied simply. "I'm not bad at Occlumency... I coul try teach you if you like, though I'm a absolutely hopeless teacher..." He trailed off for a moment, scratching his head thoughtfully. "Otherwise I guess you'd just have to trust me to look out for you." He concluded, smiling slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:35 pm

I shrugged. 'I guess you could teach me. Mind you, I don't pretend to be difficult.' I said with a smile.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:43 am

"I doubt I'll be able to." Kai admitted bluntly, "But I don't mind trying if you want me to. I must warn you though, it isn't pleasant." He trailed off thoughtfully, suddenly zoning out again. He tended to lose focus quite often, slipping into absentmindedness.

((Wow... Very bad block right there. Razz *hides*))

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:19 am

I shook my head. 'Do what you must. If he can see into my head it can't mean anything good.'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:28 am

"I'll do what I can..." Kai mumbled doubtfully. "Okay." He began, his tone suddenly holding sme authority as he forced himself to focus. "Try to let go of all your thoughts and emotions. Try to empty your mind so that there will be nothing in it if sombody does try to get in. Take your time. Let me know when you think you've managed it." Kai smiled slightly before dropping himself onto the sofa and watching her curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:31 am

I sighed, closing my eyes and ridding everything from my head. It felt strangely peculiar, like I was alone somewhere. When I had, I opened my eyes again and looked at Kai, slightly curious. I'd never had Occlemency applied against me before. 'Okay.'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:38 am

"Sorry." Kai murmured quickly before raising his wand and pointing it directly at Sierra's forehead, his dark eyes locked on hers, yet seeming to stare though them. "Legilimens." He spoke softly. Everything went black as he was plunged into Sierra's thoughts, hoping against hope that he wouldn't see anything.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:40 am

He was right, the feeling was horrible. I hoped he'd do the job right as just as good as a teacher would.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:01 am

Kai let his attention wander as Sierra's memories flooded his mind, determinedly ignoring them. He lowered his wand, releasing her from the spell, and waited nervously to see her reaction. He hadn't expected her to get it right first time anyway... He bit his lip nervously, waiting to gauge how well she would cope with te unpleasant sensation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:04 am

I collapsed back on the sofa as he pulled out of my mind, gasping for breath. I rubbed my eyes. 'That was horrible.' I confessed.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:15 am

"Told you." Kai replied, smiling slightly before sitting down next to her. "You okay? I know it's a pretty awful thing to learn..." Kai broke off as memories flooded his mind.

"No! What the hell are you doing?! You're useless!" A tall man was yelling at a skrawny young boy as he lay sniffling on the floor, his knees tucked to his chest in the featal position, feeling at the pinnacle of helplessness. "Get up and do it again!" The man yelled, kicking out viciously at te boy. The sharp toe of his shoe caught the boy in the ribs and he yelped before quickly scrambling to his feet, trembling violently. His skin was so pale it seemed almost white and thick tears still fell from his eyes, though he made no attempt to stop them, for all his attention was fixed on his father. "Do you know how many of my secrets will get out if somebody taps into your mind?!" The man roared angrily, brandishing his wand threateningly. "Get it right!" He bellowed, swinging his wand viciously toward the boy with a cry of, "Legilimens!" The boy cried out in alarm, not prepared for the sudden attack. He writhed and twitched for a matter of minutes before collapsing in a faint. "Worthless trash." The father muttered, turning his son's face over with his shoe before stepping over the boy and leaving the room.

Kai stared blankly straight ahead of him, suddenly shuddering as he shook off the memory, fixing his attention back on Sierra.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:21 am

I sighed, regaining some of my breath. 'Are you okay?' I asked Kai. He sort of had this...faraway look on his face, the one I usually had when seeing something. I wondered if Kai was up to doing this, never mind me. Occlemency was a difficult thing to master, especially when Voldemort was leaking into my mind every day and sending me visions, some unwilling, some deliberate. I knew as a fact he had wanted me to see the one of him and Greyback, as he had wanted me to get rid of Kai temporarily. I still felt utterly disgusted at myself.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:26 am

"Huh?" Kai replied, quickly breaking out of his thoughts. "Yeah, I'm fine." He assured her with a quick smile. "You should be worrying about yourself!" he teased, cuffing her lightly on the back of the head. He got to his feet with a groan, glancing down at her. "You ready to go again, or do you want to rest some more first?" Kai asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:31 am

[]I need some inspiration....*grabs bottle of cranberry juice* Cranberry broadens the mind *nods matter-of-factly*[]

'Only if you're up to it. If you want a break, then, go ahead.' I thought of him shifting through my thoughs again, and the fact put me off it, but I knew I had to suffer to learn. I was determined not to let Kai see some of the private memories, the ones of my mother and father, but I knew it was inevitable.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:43 am

Kai shrugged. "This is difficult for you, not me you know." He replied simply, his tone slightly sharper than he had intended. His father had made sure his occlumency was flawless... Though it had not been an easy lesson to learn. Kai had been forced to grow up well befor his time... He shook his head, forcing his thoughts back into the present. He couldn't keep drifting off like that... It looked suspicious, especially for somebody like him... He sighed softly, walking over to the kitchen. "You probably do need a longer break." He said to Sierra, placing his hand on her shoulder for a moment ashe walked past. "Sorry I had to put you though that." He murmured. Kai entered the kitchen, scratching his head before starting to search through the cupboards.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:33 pm

I leant back on the sofa, pulling the blankets over my head. It was cozy, and I felt more comfortable than I had in ages.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:36 pm

"Ah... Not my house..." Kai muttered as finally worked out the reason he couldn't find his pills. He sighed and walked back to the sitting room, lowering himself into another sofa with a groan. He stared thoughtfully at Sierra, rubbing his chin absentmindedly as his thoughts beagn to drift.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next