Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLO! (Again xD)

2 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

POLO! (Again xD) Empty POLO! (Again xD)

Post  Rorah Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:09 am

I knelt beside his body. 'Are you happy now?' I yelled. 'Are you happy he's dead?!' He had killed my father...A figure seemed to appear out of a cloud of black smoke, and a serpent's smile broke across his pale face. Tears dripped form my face onto his cold, dead, lifeless body. Climbing to me feet, I raised my wand and fired a curse off at him, but he blocked it with such precision, that he raised his own thin, white wand and backfired it at me.

The curse hit me square in the chest and I was sent flying backwards, rolling over a few times before coming to a halt on my back. I stared up at the ceiling of the cavernous warehouse. I had no one. No one left. No friends, no family. I had to defeat this evil alone.

He was appraoaching me, stepping closer and closer, the black smoke billowing out behind him like a huge cloak. Glancing backwards, I noticed my defences had flown elsewhere. My wand had flown out of my hand, and had landed a few feet away. If only I could reach it. He was getting closer, closer, his wand held high, stretched at arms length, ready to finish me off. His red eyes seemed to burn right through me, hatred, rage, and anger all combined into one being. It was that hatred that would compell him to kill me where I lay. But I wasn't planning on dying today. Scooting backwards, I was going towards my only chance of victory...Yes! My hand closed against something solid, and without another thought I raised it and screamed a curse at him.

He cowered back, yelling and waving his arms around as though there was a bee dislodged inside his skull. Without hesitation, I made my escape, legging it to the open doors that led to freedom. I skidded to a halt just short of the doors. I looked back at my father's body. 'I'm sorry Dad.' I whispered, before continuing out.

There were three things I was absolutlet sure of.

One, The nightmares would continue until he was killed.
Two, both my parents were dead.
and Three, Lord Voldemort had returned.

(Get your teeth round THAT xD)

Name: Sierra Morgan-Jones
Personality:Brave, strong, determined, talented though generally adverage, modest, tendancy to blame self, tends toward anger or depression when things go wrong, loyal, cruel streak.
Skill: Magical. Wand; 11 and a half inches, holly and unicorn hair.
Looks: http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_201/11936927286x74Ys.jpg
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

POLO! (Again xD) Empty Re: POLO! (Again xD)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:28 am

Name: Kai Ukitake
Personality: to be RPed.
Skill: Magical. Wand; 12 inches, Silverwood and dragon heartstring.
Looks: Tall, almost 6ft. Long, straight, black hair, usually untidy, with a long fringe that sometimes falls over his eyes. Pale complextion. Dark, intense blue eyes. Skinny, almost skrawny. Not much muscle. Long limbs and abnormally long, skinny fingers. Everything about him is long and thin, as though he had been stretched. His dark blue eyes have a mysterious quality, as though he's always lost in thought, though it is impossible to see what he is thinking.

(Sorry, I suck at this. Will add more at a later stage. Razz )
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:43 am

It was dark. Blackness swallowed the whole of the street, not a single streetlight glowed in the gloom. I pulled out my wand. 'Lumos.' I mumbled, and the tip grew brighter until it was like a torch. Holding it out in front of me, I spied my house at the end of the street. It wasn't particularly big, two bedrooms, a small bathroom and a miniscule garden that was covered with weeds. As I approached the white door, I searched my pockets for my keys. Realising that they weren't there, I looked through the window. There they were on the table. Sighing, I pointed my wand at the lock. 'Alohamora.' The lock gave a soft click, and the door swung open.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:52 am

Kai scratched his head with the handle of his wand, causing sparks to fly out of the end and singe his hair. He sniffed the air when he smelled the burning hair, glancing around with a confused frown. He lowered his wand, glancing around with a bemused expression. He scratched his head again, this time with his empty hand, then shrugged and continued walking down the street. He moved awkwardly, his long, gangly legs taking abnormally lengthy strides as he walked briskly over the col tarmac. The silvery light of the moon reflected off his untidy dark hair, casting a glow of silver over him. Presently, he tripped and fell to his knees. He did not seem particularly shocked about this, but simply dusted himself off and got up, bending to examine the new bloody rips added to the collection that his jeans now held. He wiped his bloody palms on his jeans before walking unconcernedly onward, still not bothering to tie his dangling shoelaces. He kept walking aimlessly down the street, pausing every now and then to look around and scratch his head in confusion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:03 am

'Knox' I lightly waved my wand, and the light went out. I was about to shut the door but something caught my eye. A dark figure walking down the street. After years of experience, I had a momentary thought of shutting the door. But as they walked closer, I noticed that this figure had a very different stance than....him. I quickly tucked my wand in the waistband of my jeans and shut the door. Flicking the lightswitch, the whole room was illuminated, including the small dark figure of Mage perching on the bannister. 'How'd you get out again?' I smiled, walking up to her and fondly stroking her head. She gave me a small squawk and nipped my sleeve.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:11 am

Kai's head snapped around with a precision that would have been completely unexpected to anybody watching his usual actions. He had not noticed the light until it went out, but it was undeniably a wand light. He stared into the darkness, his midnight blue eyes never moving from the spot where the light had vanished. He could feel the magic... It tingled through his skin, vibrating in his fingers as he twirled his wand artistically in his hand, accidentally shooting out sparks every now and then, not batting an eyelid when they made small holes in his clothes, almost like cigarette burns. He continued to stare at this spot a moment longer, then shrugged and walked on. It had nothing to do with him. Besides, he had more important things to deal with. "Every house in this damn street looks the same..." He muttered softly to himself, not seeming particularly annoyed by this despite his quiet words. He turned his head to stare at the wand-light house again, his brow furrowing as a thoughtful expression took over his face. Suddenly, Kai turned on his heel and sauntered off the way he had come. No wonder none of the houses looked right... It was the wrong street. There were only muggles in his street.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:21 am

I watched the figure pass by the window, looking at the house momentarily before wlaking on. I ran to the panes and drew the curtains, with an angry hoot from Mage as she nearly fell off the banister. 'Sorry Mage.' I walked over and let her hop onto my arm. Carrying her upstairs, I smiled as I saw the broken lock on her cage. 'Repairo.' The lock mended itself instantly. She hopped inside, looking thoroughly annoyed at her failed escape plan. Walking to the window, I leant on the sill, thoughts swimming inside my head. Who was the boy? Why did he stop outside my house? Did he see my wand light? I hoped he was a muggle, he'd think it was no more than a simple torch. If it was a wizard then for all I know it could have been a Death Eater.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:29 am

Kai paused again, glancing back as he felt somebody watching him. His eyes locked on a dark silhouette, in the window of the same house the wand-light had come from. He stared over his shoulder at it for a moment, then shrugged and crossed the street, lowering himself to sit on the grassy verge and stare into the gutter. He'd never find his house now that it was so dark, he knew that. He could barely recognise it in daylight... He was not particularly concerned about this fact, however. He dropped into a lying down position, his head striking the grass hard and bouncing slightly. He rubbed it absentmindedly, messing up his dark hair even more. His midnight blue eyes stared up at the story sky, reflecting the silver pinpricks. He stared at them for a while, blinking peacefully, then raised his wand and began linking them, absentmindedly conjuring a fine silver thread as he joined the stars to create patterns in the sky.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:37 am

I narrowed my eyes as he began do do something peculiar with his wand. So he was a wizard. I flicked my wand in the direction of the lightswitch, and the light immediatley vanished with a soft click. Only when I looked up at the sky did I realise what he was doing. He was either completey foolish or completly dotty to be lying there in the middle of the night drawing patterns with his wand. Flinging the curtains shut, I collapsed onto my bed, took off my jumper revealing a tank top, and closed my eyes. Sleep would come eventually, even if I knew it would bring horrors even worse than the last night.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:46 am

Kai glanced over at the house again as the light went out, his wand falling from his limp fingers. He lay there for a moment, staring with his mouth half open, before finally turning with a yawn to fumble around in the grass for his dropped want. Finally, his fingers closed around the soft, silvery surface and he shoved it behind his ear before folding his arms behind his head and lying flat on the ground again. This time he let his eyes slide shut and had drifted off to sleep in moments. He lay there a while, snorting slightly, oblivious to everything going on around him. He awoke sometime before dawn, probably around 4AM, when he suddenly found himself freezing cold. He pushed himself into a sitting position, rubbing his eyes groggily with his fists as he tried to make sense of the sudden cold. His wand still poked comically from behind his ears, and his fingers seemed to reach for it before his mind had made sense of what to do. "Expecto patronum." He mumbled through a yawn, stretching as he spoke so that the silver form bursting from his wand was forced to flail in midair for a moment before charging toward the nearest dementer. Kai watched its progress as though it was a mildly interesting television show, blinking sleepily as it chased the demetors away. He finally got to his feet, yawning and stretching as the silver Wild-dog vanished into the mist. It was too light for him to get back to sleep now...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:02 am

I was in a room. It was hard to tell where I was, it was far too dark for anything. I fumbled for my wand, but it didn't seem to be anywhere near me. something caught my attention. A black haired lady was kneeling in the room, illuminated by a single light, it's scource invisible.
'P-please.' She stammered. 'Don't kill me!' Her voice was thick with fear, her face taken by it. Another figure emerged out of the darkness, but their face was hidden by a huge hood, covering their head.
'Tell me where she is.' He hissed. The woman shook her head, her hair cascading over her shoulders in knots and tangles. She looked starved and weather beaten. 'Tell me!' He hissed, pressuring her, his voice strained with impatience. Once again she shook her head. He growled and threw back his hood, revealing the pale, ghostlike face of Lord Voldemort. 'Crucio!' He pointed his wand at her, and almost immediatley her face became twisted and contorted with pain. I tried to look away, tried to turn my head as she writhed on the pale marble floor, but something stopped me. It was like I wanted to see it. She uttered a pained scream. Voldemort's face was smiling down at his victim, urging her on. He withdrew his wand, leaving the woman gasping for breath. 'Tell me Lily.' He leaned forward and whispered to her. It was like I had been hit by a brick wall. I was here, watching my own mother be tortured into telling the truth. When she didn't answer, he pointed his wand at her and roared, 'Crucio!' A single piercing scream echoed throught the room.

I sat bolt upright in bed, sweat glistening off me, making my hair stick to my back and my head. I was shaking uncontrollably from head to toe.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:13 am

Kai pursed his lips, glancing distastefully down at his dirty clothes. Apparently he was a very violent sleeper, for a magnitude of grass and mud stains had now joined the bloody trails that his shredded palms had left. At this thought, he turned his hands to examine the wounds. They were not deep, but small stones could still be seen amongst the blood. Kai gave a soft chuckle at the sight, though it was not clear what he found to be so amusing, then set off down the street, once again attempting to find his house. He was blissfully unaware of the fact that he was heading in completely the wrong direction, walking toward the house that had caught his attention the previous night, though in reality his house was technically in the opposite direction. He seldom remembered where it was... Thankfully, he had no complaints about spending the night in some or other road or gutter scattered across town. He was, however, desperate for a shower and a change of clothes, not to mention his list of reminders... He had completely forgotten what he was supposed to be doing, though of course he had forgotten where he put the list as well... Kai sighed softly, sauntering absentmindedly onward. Presently, he noticed that he was next to the wand-light house. His gait slowed as his eyes fixed upon it, his feet scraping along the ground. Not looking where he was going, Kai failed to notice the streetlamp in front of him. With a loud, ringing clang, he collided with it, falling instantly to the ground. Kai lay still, an angry red lump rising on his forehead and a trickle of blood running from his mouth as the metal streetlamp continued to vibrate from the impact.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:22 am

I wiped the freshly falling tears with the sleeve of my jacket that lay abandoned on the floor. Just as I was reaching for the glass of water, there was an almighty clang from outside. Curiously, I walked to the window and peeked open the curtains.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:27 am

Kai lay motionless, knocked temporarily unconscious by the violent collision with the streetlamp. The rapidly growing lump on his head turned white, then red again as the blood rushed toward it, finally small bead of blood began to grow on the raw surface, leaving a faint haze of red over the egg-sized lump on his pale forehead. His hair had been blown sideways by the force of the collision, parting around the lump in dark, shiny clumps. The blood trickling from his mouth slowed and finally stopped as it neared his chin. Finally, Kai's facial muscles twitched slightly as he began to edge back toward consciousness.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:29 am

I opened the window. 'Are you alright?' I called down, grabbing my wand tightly with the other hand.'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:38 am

"lumos." Kai muttered feebly as he suddenly became aware of the darkness before his eyes, not quite realising that it was his closed eyelids that had caused this. When the wandlight morphed the darkness into a reddish glow, Kai understood. He opened one eye, staring up at the face above him, then opened the other eye. He continued to stare, his intense gaze unblinking and his expression unreadable. He seemed perfectly content to lie on the ground all day... Lie and stare... Yet finally he pushed himself into a sitting position, wincing slightly as he did so. Kai raised his wand and pointed it at his face. Episky. He said the spell in his mind, preferring not to speak at that moment. Scourgify. he added to his thoughts as he became aware of the blood. He flourished his wand unnecessarily at this and wound up poking himself in the eye. Closing his eye and rubbing it with a fist, he repeated the prior incantation in his mind, then finally lowered his wand before he could do himself more harm. His face now clean and uninjured, he got to his feet and turned to stare at the witch again. "Your house?" He asked shortly, ignoring her question altogether. His voice was soft and guarded, yet also had some sense of mystery about it, some emotion that was not quite hidden, yet not quite readable.

Last edited by Polo the Weirdo on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typing error)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:39 am

I had to resist the urge to smile. 'Um, yeah. Are you alright?' I asked, wiping some sweat off my forhead.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:44 am

"Fine." Kai replied shortly, squinting up at the streetlamp before him. "Ah..." He added, as comprehension dawned on him. He had walked into the pole. Not very surprizing, really... Kai glanced up at the sky, closing one eye and scratching his head as he tried to remember what he was going to say. A slight smile curved his lips as he remembered, then vanished instantly, leaving his expression blank and vacant once more. "You're a witch." He informed the girl, turning to face her again. He spoke with a strange matter-of-fact tone, clearly making a statement, no asking a question.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:46 am

I looked up the street. No one was even thinking about getting up yet. 'Yeah, I am.' Mage hooted angrily from her cage.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:51 am

"You have an owl!" Kai exclaimed, his face suddenly bursting into an unexpected grin. It lasted a moment, then faded, leaving him looking somewhat confused. Kai raised his wand, tapping himself on the chin thoughtfully. Not a very good idea... The wand tapping his chin caused small blisters to erupt there. It took a while before he became aware of this fact, but he fixed it with a twirl of his wand as soon as he did. Kai was a somewhat absentminded fellow, rather clumsy and seemingly thoughtless at times, yet despite it all, he was an extremely skilled wizard. However, because of his strange actions and accident-prone ways, nobody ever seemed to notice this, not even Kai himself. Before long he was staring at the sky again. "Looks like a dragon." he mumbled absentmindedly to himself. Apparently he had forgotten about the witch's presence completely.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:54 am

'Yeah I-' but before I could answer, he was looking at the sky, exclaiming. This wizard was....totally crazy. When I was brought back to earth again, I realisedI was in no state to talk. 'I need to do something...' I lied, before half-closing the window and sitting back on the bed. I let Mage out, and she flew happily around the room, settling on the top of the wardrobe.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:58 am

Kai glanced at the witch in surprize, suddenly remembering her presence. He stared at the closed window for a moment, scratching his head thoughtfully and wondering what he did wrong, then sighed and continued walking. Before long he had stopped again and crouched down in the road. A perfectly round pebble lay on the ground before him. Kai stared a moment longer, then picked it up and pocketed it. Smiling happily to himself, he walked onwards, still completely unaware that he was heading in the wrong direction.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:04 am

I legged it to the bathroom, and just in time too, becuase I promptly threw up in the basin. I rubbed my eyes with my hands and sat down on the lowered toilet seat. I was shaking again, still tightly clutching my wand, a little too hard prehaps, as I lwt it drop to the floor there were deep grooves in my red hands where the hande had bit into my palms.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:09 am

Kai suddenly stopped walking as he heard a faint 'pop' nearby. His eyes narrowed in concern and he glanced around, whipping his wand out from behind his ear and clutching it firmly, suddenly all business. The aura of airiness that he usually seemed to emit was completely gone. Kai was concentrating, and his face showed it. He seemed almost like a different person. Thankfully, there was nobody around to see it... Or so he hoped. His imagination often played tricks on him, but he had been certain that he had heard a witch or wizard apparate nearby. He hoped he was wrong... Already the presence of dementors had put him on edge. What would they have been doing here anyway? Home to think of it, why was he here?

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:22 am

I cleaned out the basin and walked to the bedroom, picking up my wand on the way, taking a huge gulp of water form the glass. No sooner had the water touched my lips, it turned ice cold. I dropped the glass in surprise, and the glass shattered, but the water remained in a long cylindric shape, like an ice lolly, completley frozen. I looked out the curtains. I couldn't see anthing, the window had fogged over. What was...and then I heard it. The rattling breath behind me, the shadow floated in the doorway. It reached out a knarled hand for me. 'Expecto Patronum!' Out the tip of my wand formed a large silver strand, and that in turn morphed into a huge lion, glowing bright silver and emmitting an almost eerie glow. It charged for the dementor, knocking it away with a scarily realistic roar. It sped past me and out the window, which swung open to let the shadowy figure aside. Mage gave another annoyed hoot, bafore fluttering down onto the top of the cage. The lion faded in a silver flash.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next